MKD's Mediocre Graphics! [Requests open]

Request: SWF Golden Dreams 

The event takes place in 1977 and I've grown to really love Kam's era accurate style for lack of a better term. 

I included the original logo that Kam did. If you could do something just a tiny bit more fancy than the Slamfest logo but with a golden font reading "Golden Dreams" and put it on the black background of the black and white SWF logo and then possibly incorporate that SWF logo into it in a small way that'd be awesome. Again I'm not looking for much just something slightly different than the version I'm using but still capturing that late 70's vibe. 

SWF Golden Dreams.jpg

SWF75.jpg

image.jpeg.c628cb8917bff6e3ea7b41aaf937dec5.jpeg

Request: I want these Companies (Lariato Pro, IWR & IPWF (a Fictional company that Impact uses for the Throwback Throwdown events) in SAMPP GIF style because I'm creating them in my Impact Save (I kinda own the majority of pro wrestling in that save lmao)

JPG/Gif: GIF

Colors to use/avoid: Nothing in particular

Notes: Nothing in particular just stick to the aesthetic of the companies; thank you beforehand

Lariato Pro Wrestling Guildimage.jpeg.09bf2f60cbe8676ff830a63f4b47fb20.jpegInsane Wrestling Revolution 11 - Cinco De Mayhem by Insane Wrestling  Revolution on May 5, 2022 in Monroe, MI - Purplepass

On 8/7/2023 at 3:46 PM, Stennick said:

Request: SWF Golden Dreams 

The event takes place in 1977 and I've grown to really love Kam's era accurate style for lack of a better term. 

I included the original logo that Kam did. If you could do something just a tiny bit more fancy than the Slamfest logo but with a golden font reading "Golden Dreams" and put it on the black background of the black and white SWF logo and then possibly incorporate that SWF logo into it in a small way that'd be awesome. Again I'm not looking for much just something slightly different than the version I'm using but still capturing that late 70's vibe. 

Never in my life have I had so much trouble figuring out where to place text. Hope this is what you were looking for.

Golden Dreams.jpgGolden Dreams5.jpgGolden Dreams2.jpgGolden Dreams3.jpgGolden Dreams (1).jpg

• Like 1

Quick question do you mind if I use the Seattle Grunge Wrestling logos in a mod I am making?

I was also wondering if you could make a logo for another company in the same mod.

Request: Degenerate Ladies of Wrestling

JPG/Gif: JPG

Colors to use/avoid: use any colors you want.

Notes: The product is Xtreme Adult Filth if that helps.

8 hours ago, MidKnightDreary said:

No, I don't mind! 

I have a great idea for your request, but I definitely can't do it on my work PC...

Thank you for letting me use your logos in my mod, and sorry about my request, considering the name and product I would definitely say that it wouldn't be safe for work.

I have a request for my personal save, the promotion is called World Wide Wrestling. It has a similar idea of ZEN, in that there are similar promotions with it's name all over the game world like Canada, Mexico, UK, Europe, Oceania, Japan. Do you think you can make logos for em? I might have some additional requests if your up for those too

• 3 weeks later...

Request: I have three requests; First: A Los Ingobernables GIF Stable pic that doesn't specify "de Japón", cuz It's for an AAA save, and it wasn't called la Facción Ingobernable either, I might be Los Ingobernables de AAA too; Second; I have a save where I run an indie UK fed I saw in Fite a While Ago (attached a photo of the logo) I want a SAMPP Gif pic for it; and three; I have an L2G promotion from Scandinavia (it's from Swedden to be more specific, the first show was there so now I headcanon have Sweeden as its home region), its called Future Pro Wrestling (FPW), i want a logo and a sampp style gif pic, thank you beforehand.

JPG/Gif: GIF

Colors to use/avoid: Nothing in particular
image.jpeg.c08744aaa42fe75040698d0a73e1a645.jpeg