The Rise of the Phenom(inal) Deadman

Mark Callaway is currently in college and after growing up watching WCCW on television decided that he would like to persue professional wrestling as a career. Mark at the time was also on the school's basketball team and the coach wanted him to make a more dedicated commitment to the team and quit wrestling. Mark, feeling that he had to make a choice, dropped from the basketball team and continue his wrestling training. Here are his skills ratings at this time: [b]Rumble skills[/b]: Brawling: E Power: B+ Strong style: F Hardcore: D MMA: F (does anyone know what the MMA stands for? thanks) [b]Technical skills[/b]: Mat Wrestling: F Chain Wrestling: F Submissions: F Aerial: F Flashiness: F [b]Entertainment skills[/b]: Microphone: E Charisma: C Acting: C- Looks: B+ Star quality: B+ [b]Performance skills[/b]: Basics: D Psychology: C- Safety: E Consistency: D Selling: D [b]Physical skills[/b]: Athleticism: C+ Toughness: B Stamina: D [b]Backstage skills[/b]: Business: F Booking: F Respect: F [b]Other skills[/b]: Intensity: C Stiffness: C+ Resilience: B Menace: B Refereeing: F Spirit: C- As you can see, he is just a raw talent that needs to improve in many different skills.

PNW roster -- As of Week 1, May 1983 [b]Owner[/b] Don Owen [b]Head Booker[/b] Dutch Savage (also Colour Commentator) [b]Announcers[/b] Don Coss [b]Managers[/b] Brenda Britton Percy Pringle III [b]Referees[/b] Sandy Barr Scott Gonzalez [b]Road Agents[/b] Stan Stasiak [b]Wrestlers[/b] [b]Openers[/b] [color=red]Chris Colt Danny Spivey Mark Callaway[/color] [b]Lower Midcarders[/b] [color=blue]Billy Two Eagles[/color] [color=red]Dean Malenko[/color] [color=blue]Don Running Bear[/color] [b]Midcarders[/b] [color=blue]Dizzy Ed Hogan Dr. Tom Prichard[/color] [color=red]Dynamite Kid[/color] [color=blue]Jesse Barr[/color] [color=red]Joe Malenko Rip Rogers[/color] [b]Upper Midcarders[/b] [color=red]Al Madril Assassin[/color] [color=blue]Curt Hennig[/color] [color=red]Ed Wiskowski[/color] [b]Main Eventers[/b] [color=blue]Billy Jack[/color] [color=red]Buddy Rose[/color] [color=blue]Matt Borne[/color] [color=red]Rip Oliver[/color] [b]Occasional Wrestlers[/b] [color=red]Bull Ramos[/color] [color=blue][b]Blue[/b] denotes Faces[/color] [color=red][b]Red[/b] denotes heels[/color]

Week 1, May 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue retained the All-Asia Tag Team titles by defeating Ishikawa and Misawa [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Shiro Koshinaka [b]CSTATES[/b] - Roger Kirby retained the Central States Television title by defeating Tommy Rogers [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs won the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating Bob Brown & Buzz Tyler [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B. Ware retained the CWA Mid-American Heavyweight title by defeating Rick Rude [b]UWA[/b] - Black Man won the UWA World Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Gran Apache [b]UWA[/b] - Aguayo and Hamada won the UWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Wagner Jr. and Kendo. [color=purple]Aguayo and Hamada will now be known as Your New Heroes[/color]. [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders retained the GLOW Tag Team titles by defeating Corporal Kelly and Attache (can't forget the ladies!) [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski won the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Igor Volkoff [b]WWF[/b] - Released Buddy Rogers and Howard Finkel. [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Sgt. Slaughter defeated Bob Backlund[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Rocky Johnson [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans retained the WWF World Tag Team titles by defeating The United Forces [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Roddy Piper defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Angelo Mosca Jr [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Jay Youngblood [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Roay and One Man Gang won the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles by defeating Mark Youngblood and Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu retained the WWF International title by defeating Tiger Mask [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]The British Bulldogs defeated Fujiwara and Hamaguchi[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami went to time limit draw with Antonio Inoki and Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Shiro Koshinaka [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue retained the All-Asia Tag Team titles by defeating Ishikawa and Misawa [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze and Maha Singh won the Florida Tag Team titles by defeating Dusty Rhodes & Blackjack Mulligan [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham won the Florida Heavyweight title by defeating Scott McGhee[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum won the Florida Television title by defeating Brad Armstrong [b]WWC[/b] - Rotten Ron and Los Inferno won the WWC World Tag Team titles by defeating Carlos Colon & The Invader [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan won the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Hercules Ayala [b]WWC[/b] - El Gran Apollo won the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Hurricane Castillo Jr [b]WWC[/b] - TNT won the WWC North American Heavyweight title by defeating Jose Luis Rivera [b]MLW[/b] - The Sheik and Raymond won the Canadian Open Tag Team titles by defeating Sharpe and Singh [b]MLW[/b] - Nick Kiniski won the NWA Canadian Television title by defeating Tom Zenk [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Mongolian Stomper went to a time limit draw with Bret Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr.Saito retained the CSW International Tag Team titles by defeating Bruce & Owen Hart [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders retained the GLOW Tag Team titles by defeating Hollywood & Vine [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous won the Louisiana State Championship title by defeating Rick Steiner [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum TA won the Mid-South Television title by defeating Jim Garvin [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III won the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating Canec [b]UWA[/b] - Your New Heroes retained the UWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Wagner Jr and Kendo

[QUOTE=Slim Jim]MMA = Mixed Martial Arts Looking forward to this, I read your WreSpi1 diary but never really commented on it. I shall try to do so more with this one.[/QUOTE] Thanks for letting me know what the letters stood for. I will be following the same wrestlers that I am with WreSpi1 for everyone to follow along. Do you have anyone that you would like me to follow as well as the others?

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]Awesome! Looking forward to following the next chapter in the future Deadman's career. :)[/QUOTE] This will probably be much different than the other one on WS1. I can't wait to see where WS2 takes me. I've already noticed that there is no "Tonga Kid" or "Scotty the Body" to beat up on in this chapter of PNW. As always, thanks to you (and Rick) for this great DOTT database.

Week 1, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling[/b] I am not booked tonight. On the card: Oliver and Assassin retained the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Buddy Rose and Ed Wiskowski [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - Fishman and Mascaras won the CMLL World Tag Team titles by defeating Apache and Ray of Jalisco Jr [b]EMLL[/b] - Ultraman won the NWA World Lightweight title by defeating Mando Guerrero [b]EMLL[/b] - Son of the Saint, Fu, and Blue Panther won the CMLL World Trios title by defeating Dandy, Castillo Jr and The Cat [B]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid won the WWF Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Tiger Mask[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Antonio Inoki and Hulk Hogan defeated Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami [b]UWA[/b] - Black Man retained the UWA World Junior Lightweight title by defeating Enrique Vera [b]UWF[/b] - Akira Maeda won the UWF #1 Contender title by defeating Shinichi Hakano [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PNW[/b] - Signed Adrian Adonis [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco won the British Light Heavyweight title by defeating Bobby Barnes [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk won the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Brian Maxine [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys retained the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Kilby and Grey [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Wahoo McDaniel defeated King Kong Brody and Nick Bockwinkle[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Jerry Blackwell won the AWA Television title by defeating Baron Von Raschke [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers retained the AWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Curt Hennig & Scott Hall [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Kamala and Buddy Landell defeated Darsow and Horner[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous retained the Louisiana State Championship by defeating Rick Stener [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum TA retained the Mid-South Television title by defeating Rip Rogers [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Hercules Ayala [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 won the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title by defeating El Gran Apollo [b]SWCW[/b] - Adrian Adonis retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Bobby Jaggers [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko & Moose Morowski won the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles by defeating Volkoff and Honky Tonk Man [b]ASW[/b] - Rick Davis won the All-Star Television title by defeating Terry Adonis [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco retained the British Loght Heavyweight title by defeating Bobby Barnes [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Brian Maxine [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks retained the British Lightweight title by defeating Clive Myers [b]MACW[/b] - Steamboat & Youngblood retained the NWA World Tag Team titles by defeating The Brisco Brothers [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Roddy Piper [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Brain Damage (Royal & OMG) retained the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles by defeating Nikita Koloff and Assassin #2[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Slater & Kabuki defeated Rufus R Jones and Bugsy McGraw[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Angelo Mosca Jr [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors retained the National Tag Team titles by defeating Rich and Mr.Wrestling II[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Jake Roberts won the National Television title by defeating Paul Orndorff [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Thunderbolt Patterson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton retained the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Tim Horner [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Arn Anderson defeated Rick McGraw[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Ox Baker won the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Brown [b]CSTATES[/b] - Roger Kirby retained the Central States Television title by defeating Tommy Rogers [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs retained the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating The Oates Brothers [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones retained the AWA Southern Tag Team titles by defeating The Rock and Roll Express [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee retained the AWA Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Terry Taylor [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware retained the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title by defeating Rick Rude [b]SECW[/b] - Golden and Olympia won the Southeastern Tag Team titles by defeating Zhukov and Randy Rose [b]SECW[/b] - Rick Harris won the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title by defeating Ken Lucas [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Don Muraco retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Pedro Morales [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans retained the WWF World Tag Team titles by defeating The United Forces [b]WCCW[/b] - PS Hayes, Terry Gordy and Buddy Roberts retained the NWA Six-Man Tag Team titles by defeating The Yellow Rose, Modern Day Warrior and Kevin [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kabuki and Khan defeated Jimmy Valiant and Adidas[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kamala and The Missing Link won the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles by defeating Adams & Parsons [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Dusty Rhodes[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum retained the Florida Television title by defeating Ron Bass [b]CWF[/b] - Blackjack Mulligan retained the Florida Brass Knuckles title by defeating Angelo Mosca [b]HCW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Steve Williams[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Leo Burke defeated The Spoiler[/color]

week 2, May 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Signed Bob Roop and Dick Murdoch [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Masanobu Fuchi [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara retained the All-Asia Heavyweight title by defeating Apollo Suguhara [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones retained the AWA Southern Tag Team titles by defeating The Rock and Roll Express [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler retained the AWA International title by defeating Jos Leduc [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware retained the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title by defeating Rick Rude [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III retained the UWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Canek [b]UWA[/b] - Black Man and Solar won the UWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Your New Heroes [b]AJW[/b] - Noriyo Tateno retained the All-Japan Junior Womens title by defeating Jaguar Yokota [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders retained the GLOW Tag Team titles by defeating Hollywood and Vine [b]AGPW[/b] - Casey and Comrade Gerry won the Maritimes Tag Team titles by defeating Petipas and War Cloud [b]ASW[/b] - Rick Davis retained the All-Star Television title by defeating Terry Adonis [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Big John Studd[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans retained the WWF World Tag Team titles by defeating The United Forces [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Tony Atlas [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Angelo Mosca Jr [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Brain Damage retained the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles by defeating Assassin 2 and Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki went to a double countout with Jimmy Valiant[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Bob Orton Jr [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami defeated Antonio Inoki and Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid retained the WWF Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Kumiaki Kobayashi[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue retained the All-Asia Tag Team titles by defeating Misawa and Ishikawa [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita retained the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Masanobu Fuchi [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze and Maha Singh retained the Florida Tag Team titles by defeating Dusty Rhodes & Blackjack Mulligan [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum retained the Florida Television title by defeating Terry Allen [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh won the NWA Canadian Television title by defeating Nick Kiniski [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Tom Zenk defeated Sabu[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 retained the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title by defeating The Invader [b]WWC[/b] - TNT retained the WWC North American Heavyweight title by defeating Jose Luis Rivera [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr.Saito retained the CSW International Tag Team titles by defeating Bruce & Owen Hart [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett retained the British Commonwealth Middleweight title by defeating David Taylor [b]ASWUK[/b] - Rocky Moran won the European Middleweight title by defeating Johnny Kidd [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders retained the GLOW Tag Team titles by defeating Hollywood and Vine [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous retained the Louisiana State Championship title by defeating Tim Horner [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Magnum TA retained the Mid-South Television title by defeating Mr.Olympia[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Junkyard Dog & Mr.Wrestling defeated Landell and Rogers[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Black Man retained the UWA World Junior Lightweight title by defeating Enrique Vera [b]AJW[/b] - Noriyo Tateno retained the All-Japan Junior Womens title by defeating Lioness Asuka

week 2, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling Matt Borne vs [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] - Steel Cage[/b] It's finally time for my first match in PNW and it's in a steel cage against Matt Borne. Borne dropkicks me then hits me with his forearm. Borne gives me several arm whips then I whip him into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. I hit Borne in the back with my forearm then irish whip and punch him. I irish whip Borne again and hit him with a clothesline then started choking him. Borne avoids a forearm in the back then puts me in a hammerlock and drives me into a corner, where he hits me with a flurry of punches. Borne puts me in a straddled arm bar then I break a stump puller and suplex him. I irish whip Borne and punch him then give him a backbreaker. I headbutt Borne and the crowd starts to boo me. I give Borne a throat thrust and tear his face then whip him into a corner and choke him there. Borne counters a roundhouse punch by putting me in a side headlock and punching me. I slip out of a roll up then irish whip Borne and give him a high backdrop. Borne fights back and piledrives me then starts climbing a cage wall but I catch him about halfway up. Borne climbs the turnbuckles and hits me with a flying standing elbow and the crowd starts to chant for Borne. Borne gives me a stump puller then climbs up and out of the cage to win. The fans are now chanting "That match sucked". [b]Time: 8:00, Rating: E[/b] also on the card: Rip Oliver won the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Billy Jack. Dizzy Ed Hogan won the PNW Television title by defeating Dean Malenko. [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - Ultraman retained the NWA World Lightweight title by defeating Mando Guerrero [b]EMLL[/b] - Son of Spirit, Fu and Blue Panther retained the CMLL World Trios titles by defeating Ray of Jalisco Jr, Duende que Camina and Dandy [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid retained the WWF Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Kuniaki Kobayashi[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami defeated Antonio Inoki and Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Black Man retained the UWA World Junior Lightweight title by defeating Lobo Rubio [b]UWF[/b] - Akira Maeda retained the UWF #1 Contender title by defeating Nobuhiko Takada [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys retained the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Grey and Kilby [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco retained the British Light Heavyweight title by defeating Bobby Barnes [b]AWA[/b] - Jerry Blackwell retained the AWA Television title by defeating Rick Martel [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers retained the AWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Curt Hennig and Scott Hall [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Terry Taylor[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous retained the Louisiana State Championship title by defeating Rick Steiner [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. retained the Mid-South Television title by defeating Rip Rogers [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Carlos Colon [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 retained the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Invader 3 [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White won the International Tag Team titles by defeating Brito and Parisi [b]SWCW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton won the Undisputed World Heavyweight title by defeating Adrian Adonis [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders retained the Southwest Tag Team titles by defeating The Guerrero Brothers [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco retained the British Light Heavyweight title by defeating Bobby Barnes [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys retained the World of Sport Tag Team titles by defeating Grey and Kilby [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk retained the World Mid-Heavyweight title by defeating Jon Cortez [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Brain Damage retained the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles by defeating Assassin 2 and Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr retained the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title by defeating Angelo Mosca Jr [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Roddy Piper [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Mark Youngblood[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors retained the National Tag Team titles by defeating Mr.Wrestling II and Rich[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Jake Roberts retained the National Television title by defeating Ronnie Garvin [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Thunderbolt and The Spoiler defeated Ole Anderson and Brett Wayne[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Larry Zbyszko defeated Arn Anderson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton retained the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title by defeating Tim Horner [b]CSTATES[/b] - Ox Baker retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Terry Funk [b]CSTATES[/b] - Roger Kirby retained the Central States Television title by defeating Tommy Rogers [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs retained the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating The Oates Brothers [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones retained the AWA Southern Tag Team titles by defeating The Rock and Roll Express [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee retained the AWA Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Bobby Eaton [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware retained the CWA Mid-American Heavyweight title by defeating Rick Rude [b]SWCW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton retained the Undisputed World Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Tim Brooks [b]SWCW[/b] The Sheepherders retained the Southwest Tag Team titles by defeating The Guerrero Brothers [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko and Moose Morowski retained the Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Volkoff and Moretti [b]ASW[/b] - Rick Davis retained the All-Star Television title by defeating Terry Adonis [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Signed Larry Zbyszko. [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Afa[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco retained the WWF Intercontinental title by defeating Pedro Morales [b]WCCW[/b] - PS Hayes, Bam Bam and Buddy retained the NWA Six-Man Tag Team totals by defeating The Yellow Rose, Kevin and Modern Day Warrior [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated The Missing Link[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Iceman Parsons retained the Wccw Television title by defeating Jim Garvin [b]CWF[/b] - Dusty Rhodes and Blackjack Mulligan won the Florida Tag Team titles by defeating The Purple Haze and Maha Singh [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Mike Rotundo[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum retained the Florida Television title by defeating Ron Bass [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White retained the International Tag Team titles by defeating Club Enigma 2000 [b]HCW[/b] - Boris Zhukov won the Houston Television title by defeating Shame Michaels [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Ron Ritchie[/color]

week 3, May 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Takashi Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to win the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-American Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Black Man defeated Perro Aguayo to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Martin and Candi defeated Desiree and Yokota to win the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Bull Nakano defeated Loiness Asuka to win the All-Japan Womens title [b]AJW[/b] - Noriyo Tateno defeated Itsuki Yamazaki to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]SECW[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Golden defeated Super Olympia[/color] [b]GLOW[/b] - Tammy Jones defeated California Doll to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders defeated Hollywood and Vine to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Stephen Petipas[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - Casey and Comrade Gerry defeated Montana and Brown to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]ASW[/b] - Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Sgt. Slaughter to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Harley Race and Greg Valentine defeated Ric Flair and Wahoo McDaniel[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Brain Damage defeated Assassin 2 and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Roddy Piper and The Great Kabuki defeated Jimmy Valiant and Bob Orton Jr[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami defeated Antonio Inoki and Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Blackjack Mulligan defeated Adrian Street to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Angelo Mosca and Superstar Billy Graham defeated Dusty Rhodes and Mike Graham[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated Super Medic #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated TNT to win the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - The Trailblazers defeated Tiger Jeet Singh and Iron Mike Sharpe to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team titles [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Sabu, Dusty Wolfe and Pampero Firpo defeated Tony Parisi, The Mighty Igor and Bobo Brazil[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Bret Hart defeated Mongolian Stomper[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr. Saito defeated Bruce Hart and Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders defeated Hollywood and Vine to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Buzz Sawyer and Ole Anderson to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Mr. Wrestling II to win the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Brett Wayne[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Johnny Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Arn Anderson to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase & Mr. Olympia defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. against King Kong Bundy ended in a no contest to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to win the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Art Crews[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - The Wild Bunch defeated Team Roar to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Noriyo Tateno defeated Seiko Honawa to retain the All-Japan Womens title

[QUOTE=Int. Champion. 101]If I thought this diary was great on WS1, then this is going to be spectacular on WS2! I'll definitely be reading![/QUOTE] Thank you for the kind words. This is going to be a lot tougher for Mark, IMO, than it was with WS1. I'm just hoping to be employed and improved enough to get into WCCW in the summer of '84. Mark got into trouble awfully early in the match as Borne got him quickly into trouble energy wise. It won't be, nor should it be, easy for me to dominate with Mark like he did in WS1.

week 3, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I am not booked to be on the air. On the air: Rip Oliver defeated Billy Jack to retain the PNW Heavyweight title Dizzy Ed Hogan defeated Joe Malenko to retain the PNW Television title [b]Today's Wrestling News AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Signed Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - The 100% Boyz defeated Apache and Ray of Jalisco Jr to retain the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Ultraman defeated Mando Guerrero to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Son of Spirit, Fu and Blue Panther defeated Duende que Camina, Dandy and Solar to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Tiger Mask[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Rotten Ron and Los Inferno defeated Carlos Colon & The Invader to retain the WWC World Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan defeated Bruiser Brody to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated TNT to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Medic #2 defeated Super Medic #1 to win the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Black Man defeated Lobo Rubio to retain the UWA World Junior Heavyweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Akira Maeda defeated Kazuo Yamazaki to retain the UWF #1 Contender title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Clive Myers to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Roddy Piper to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Brain Damage defeated Nikita Koloff and Assassin 2 to retain the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Rick Martel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Ken Patera[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Jerry Blackwell defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Dusty Rhodes defeated Superstar Billy Graham[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Blackjack Mulligan defeated Kevin Sullivan to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum defeated B Brian Blair to retain the Florida Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase & Mr. Olympia defeated Junkyard Dog & Mr. Wrestling II to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]The Hacksaws defeated Rogers and Mandell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Rock to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]WWC[/b] - Rotten Ron and Los Inferno defeated Carlos Colon & The Invader to retain the WWC World Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders defeated The Guerrero Brothers to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - Adrian Adonis defeated Bobby Jaggers to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Brian Maxine to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lighweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Harley Race to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Brain Damage defeated Nikita Koloff and Assassin 2 to retain the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood defeated Ivan Koloff and The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Buzz Sawyer and Mr. Wrestling II to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Jake Roberts defeated Tommy Rich to retain the National Television title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bob Armstrong and Arn Anderson defeated Paul Orndorff and Pez Whatley[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bob Orton Jr and Les Thornton defeated Ole Anderson and The Spoiler[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Ox Baker defeated Terry Funk to retain the Central States Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Austin Idol to retain the AWA International title [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Bad News Allen to retain the British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Jim Neidhart & Mr. Saito to win the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Golden and Mr. Olympia defeated Lucas and Zhukov to retain the Southeastern Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b] - Rick Harris defeated The Tonga Kid to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko & Moose Morowski defeated Volkoff and Moretti to retain the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]ASW[/b] - Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated The Iron Sheik[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - PS Hayes, Bam Bam and Buddy defeated The Yellow Rose, Modern Day Warrior and Kevin to retain the NWA Six-Man Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Iceman Parsons to win the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Dusty Rhodes defeated Superstar Billy Graham[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Angelo Mosca defeated Blackjack Mulligan to win the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase and Mr. Olympia defeated Junkyard Dog & Mr. Wrestling II to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Steve Williams[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Rock to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Magnum T.A. to win the Mid-South Television title [b]IW[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Andre the Giant to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]IW[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated Club Enigma 2000 to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]HCW[/b] - Gorgeous Gino and Mascaras defeated Superstar & Destroyer to win the Houston Tag Team titles [b]HCW[/b] - Boris Zhukov defeated Shawn Michaels to retain the Houston Television title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Hulk Hogan[/color]

week 4, May 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Black Man to win the UWA Junior Lightweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Noriyo Tateno to win the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to win the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler, No Class Bass and Montana defeated Hulk Hogan, Casey and Lafon[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [b]ASW[/b] - Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MLW[/b] - [color=red]Released Sabu[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Masked Superstar to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Tony Atlas to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Brain Damage defeated Assassin 2 and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Bugsy McGraw to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Jay Youngblood to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ricky Steamboat defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan against Jesse Ventura ended in a no contest[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Jerry Blackwell defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Pillage to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobyashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Blackjack Mulligan[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Angelo Mosca defeated Ron Bass to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncan defeated Barry Windham to retain the Florida Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Rotten Ron and Los Inferno defeated Carlos Colon & The Invader to retain the WWC World Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan against Hercules Ayala ended in a no contest to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - The Trailblazers defeated Singh and Koloff to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Gama defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated The Anvil and DiSalvo to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Tammy Jones defeated Tina Ferrari to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MSW[/b] - [color=red]Chris Adams defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Flash to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Terry Taylor to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]UWA[/b] - The Wild Bunch defeated Team Roar to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]ASW[/b] - Team Zero Tolerance defeated Desiree and Yokota to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]ASW[/b] - Bull Nakano defeated Devil Masami to retain the All-Japan Womens title

week 4, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Billy Two Eagles - Steel Cage[/b] The bell rings and I whip Two Eagles into a corner then he slips out and puts me in a side headlock. Two Eagles puts me in a front facelock then I slip from a snap mare and irish whip then punch him. I irish whip Two Eagles and give him a shoulder block then two throat thrusts. Two Eagles counters a throat thrust by giving me a knife edge chop then he puts me in a side headlock then a front facelock. Two Eagles gives me a slap in the chest and a knife edge chop then puts me in a side headlock. I counter a double chop by giving Two Eagles a throat thrust then he counters a throat thrust by putting me in a side headlock and taking me down in one. I break from an inside toe hold and punch Two Eagles before bodyslamming him. I give Two Eagles a big elbow drop then pick him up from behind and hit him in the back with a forearm. I whip Two Eagles into a corner and choke him then drag him out of the corner and hit him with a short arm clothesline. I tear Two Eagles' face then he avoids being stomped and gives me a leaping tomahawk chop. Two Eagles charges at me to give me a chop in the head but I give him a big boot in the face. Two Eagles avoids a fistdrop then puts me in an inside toe hold. Two Eagles gives me a double chop to the neck then puts me in a leg braced wrist lock. Two Eagles piledrives me then climbs up and out of the cage for the win. The crowd starts chanting "That match sucked". [b]Time: 7:30, Rating: F[/b] Also on the air: Dizzy Ed Hogan defeated Dean Malenko to retain the PNW Television title [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Tony Atlas and Bob Backlund went to a time limit draw with Masked Superstar and Sgt.Slaughter[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - The 100% Boyz defeated Apache and Mando Guerrero to retain the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Ultraman defeated Blue Panther to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami defeated Antonio Inoki and Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Black Man to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWF[/B] - Akira Maeda defeated Ryuma Go to retain the UWF #1 Contender title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]PNW - PNW Anniversary Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Chris Colt[/b] Colt counters a clubbing blow by hitting me with his forearm then puts me in an arm wringer. Colt headbutts me then I duck under a running clothesline but he counters a clubbing blow by putting me in a side headlock then punches me in the face. I avoid being bitten in the forehead and give Colt a backbreaker then stomp on him and choke him. I pick up Colt and give him a clubbing blow then I try to throw him out of the ring but he reverses it and I go out. Colt leaves the ring and hits me with a flurry of punches then hits me in the arm with a chair. While I am on the floor Colt hits me with a double axe handle and punches me in the ear. We both enter the ring to break the ref's count then Colt starts choking me with his wrist tape. The crowd starts getting on Colt then I counter a running clothesline by giving him a backdrop. The crowd boos me then Colt fights back and piledrives me but he only gets a two-count. I block a couple of moves then throw Colt out of the ring and go out after him. The crowd starts chanting against me as I give Colt a throat thrust then he avoids another throat thrust. We get back in the ring to break the ref's count then Colt starts choking me with his wrist tape. Colt puts me in the boston crab and I have to submit. The crowd starts chanting "That match sucked". [b]Time: 6:40, Rating: E[/b] Also on the card: Oliver and Assassin defeated Buddy Rose and Ed Wiskowski to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles. Dizzy Ed Hogan defeated Joe Malenko to retain the PNW Television title. [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Dean Malenko[/color] After the match PNW owner Don Owens told me to go to Vancouver during the weekend and talk to Al Tomko about joining All-Star Wrestling as well in order to give me additional in ring training and experience. [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Baron Von Raschke and Hulk Hogan defeated Nick Bockwinkle and Dick Murdoch[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Jerry Blackwell defeated Rick Martel to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich defeated Killer Khan to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Iceman Parsons to retain the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Terry Gordy defeated Kerry Von Erich to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - Kamala & The Missing Link defeated Chris Adams and Sweet Brown Sugar to retain the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog & Mr.Wrestling II defeated Ted Dibiase and Mr.Olympia to win the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Magnum T.A. defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Rock to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Jim Duggan to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Roddy Piper to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Bob Sweetan to win the Universal Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated Jose Luis Rivera to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton defeated Tully Blanchard to retain the Undisputed World Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Guerrero Brothers defeated The Sheepherders to win the Southwest Tag Team titles [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Bugsy McGraw to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Brain Damage defeated Nikita Koloff and Assassin 2 to retain the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki and Larry Zbyszko defeated Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Orton and Sawyer to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Jake Roberts defeated Ole Anderson to retain the National Television title [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Mr.Wrestling II went to a double DQ with The Spoiler[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Oates Brothers defeated The Moondogs to win the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - Tommy Rogers defeated Roger Kirby to win the Central States Television title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Bobby Eaton defeated Bill Dundee to win the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-American Heavyweight title [b]HCW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell and Masked Superstar defeated Kamala and Boris Zhukov[/color] [b]HCW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated King Kong Bundy to win the Houston Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Mr.Olympia defeated Jimmy Golden to win the Southeastern Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - [color=red]Super Olympia and The Tonga Kid defeated Darkness Falls[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Rick Harris defeated Ken Lucas to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]ASW[/b] - Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News ASW[/b] - [color=red]Signed Mark Callaway[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Don Muraco to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - The 100% Boyz defeated Ray of Jalisco Jr and Apache to retain the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Lizmark defeated El Supremo to retain the NWA World Middleweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Ultraman defeated Fantasma to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Antonio Inoki & Hulk Hogan defeated Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Kamala & The Missing Link defeated Kerry & Mike Von Erich to retain the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Terry Gordy defeated Iceman Parsons to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Sweet Brown Sugar to retain the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Blackjack Mulligan defeated Superstar Billy Graham[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Angelo Mosca defeated Ron Bass to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]HCW[/b] - Gino Hernandez defeated Boris Zhukov to win the Houston Television title [b]HCW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Shawn Michaels[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Leo Burke defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - The Samoan Swat Team defeated Farmer Boy Ipo and Rodney Anoa'i to retain the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles

Mark's skills progression - June 1, 1983 [b]Rumble skills[/b]: Brawling: [b][color=green]D[/color][/b] Power: B+ Strong style: F Hardcore: D MMA: F [b]Technical skills[/b]: Mat Wrestling: [b][color=green]E[/color][/b] Chain Wrestling: F Submissions: F Aerial: [b][color=green]E[/color][/b] Flashiness: [b][color=green]E[/color][/b] [b]Entertainment skills[/b]: Microphone: E Charisma: C Acting: C- Looks: B+ Star quality: B+ [b]Performance skills[/b]: Basics: D Psychology: C- Safety: E Consistency: D Selling: D [b]Physical skills[/b]: Athleticism: C+ Toughness: B Stamina: D [b]Backstage skills[/b]: Business: F Booking: F Respect: F [b]Other skills[/b]: Intensity: C Stiffness: C+ Resilience: B Menace: B Refereeing: F Spirit: [b][color=red]D[/color][/b] [b][color=blue]Popularity[/color] United States[/b]: Mid-South: E All other areas: F [b][color=navy]Won/Lost Record[/color] Career[/b]: Overall: 0-3 Singles: 0-3 Teams: 0-0 [b]Pacific Northwest[/b]: Disposition: Heel Push: Opener Singles: 0-3 Teams: 0-0 [color=green][b]Green[/b] denotes improvement[/color] [color=red][b]Red[/b] denotes decrease[/color]

All-Star Wrestling -- Roster -- As of June 1, 1983 [b]Owner[/b] Al Tomko (also see wrestlers) [b]Head Booker[/b] Moose Morowski (also see wrestlers) [b]Announcers[/b] Ed Karl Floyd Creatchman [b]Authority Figure[/b] [color=red]Andy Kaufman[/color] [b]Referees[/b] Gary Allen Verne Siebert [b]Road Agents[/b] Dean Ho [b]Wrestlers Openers[/b] [color=blue]Goldie Rogers[/color] [color=red]Terry Adonis[/color] [b]Lower Midcarders[/b] [color=blue]Randy Rich Rick Davis Wojo The B.C. Hulk[/color] [b]Midcarders[/b] [color=blue]Buck Ramstead[/color] [color=red]Chris Colt Jeff Costa[/color] [color=blue]Oly Olsen[/color] [color=red]Tom Magee[/color] [b]Upper Midcarders[/b] [color=red]Honky Tonk Man[/color] [color=blue]Igor Volkoff[/color] [color=red]Timothy Flowers[/color] [b]Main Eventers[/b] [color=blue]Master Sgt. Tomko[/color] (see Owner) [color=red]Moondog Moretti Moose Morowski[/color] (see Head Booker)

week 1, June 1983 [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]ASW - All-Star Wrestling On Tour! [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Buzz Tyler[/b] I kick Tyler in the gut and he shrugs it off then he kicks me in the gut and I shrug it off. Tyler avoids a throat thrust then he runs at me and gives me a body smash. I duck under a punch and irish whip Tyler then he counters a clothesline by giving me a shoulder tackle. I avoid a double axe handle then give Tyler a throat thrust and headbutt him. I give Tyler another throat thrust then giant suplex him. I pick Tyler up and he reverses an irish whip then gives me a roundhouse punch to the body and acknowledges the fans. Tyler gives me a short arm shoulder tackle and the crowd chants for him. I avoid a standing double axe handle then irish whip Tyler and give him a high backdrop. I kick Tyler in the gut then throw him out of the ring and go out after him. Tyler breaks away from me and he goes into the ring. I go back into the ring and Tyler gives me a giant killer bodyslam then the fans chant his name. I break from a boston crab then throw him back out of the ring and go out after him. I ram Tyler's face into a table at ringside and drag him back into the ring. I give Tyler a throat thrust and kick him in the gut then give him an arm wringer smash. I whip Tyler into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle then kick him in the gut and give him a throat thrust. I cover Tyler but only get a one-count. I hit Tyler with a big roundhouse punch then he counters a lariat clothesline by powerslamming me. Tyler gives me a flurry of stomps then gives me a short arm shoulder tackle and applies a head vice as the crowd cheers for him. Tyler puts me in the full nelson and I can't get out then submit. The fans chant "that match sucked". [b]Time: 9:40, Rating: F[/b] Also on the card: Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt. Tomko to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Dutch Mantell to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-American Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b] - The Wild Bunch defeated Team Roar to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Fantasma to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Dump Matsumoto to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Big Stephen Petitpas[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Lenny Montana[/color] [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/B] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Jimmy Snuka[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Don Muraco to win the WWF Intercontinental title [b]MACW[/b] - Ricky Steamboat & Jay Youngblood defeated The Brisco Brothers to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Harley Race to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Brain Damage defeated Mark Youngblood and Bugsy McGraw to retain the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - The Great Kabuki and Wahoo McDaniel defeated Roddy Piper and Greg Valentine[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tiger Mask to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami defeated Antonio Inoki & Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Dusty Rhodes & Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze & Maha Singh to retain the Florida Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Ron Bass to retain the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Angelo Mosca defeated Mike Graham to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum defeated B Brian Blair to retain the Florida Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon & The Invader defeated Rotten Ron and Los Inferno to win the WWC World Tag Team titles [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Iron Mike Sharpe to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Loch Ness Monster went to a double count out with Bret Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Tammy Jones defeated Ashley Cortier to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog & Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Magnum T.A. to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Adams and Landell defeated Garvin and Rogers[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Blade Runner Rock defeated Rick Steiner to win the louisiana State Championship title [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Black Man to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title

week 1, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Don Running Bear -- hardcore match[/b] The bell rings and I kick Running Bear in the gut then give him a throat thrust. I whip Running Bear into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. Running Bear fights back and gives me a knife edge chop but it doesn't faze me. Running Bear gives me a slap in the chest then puts me in a side headlock and a front facelock. Running Bear puts me in an arm wringer and slaps me in the chest then snap mares me. Running Bear drives an elbow into my arm then puts me in an inside toe hold. Running Bear gives me a seated tomahawk chop then gives me a falling chop to my forehead. I slip out of an indian deathlock then give him a throat thrust and the fans boo me. Running Bear fights back but I break a piledriver try then irish whip him and give him a backdrop. Running Bear fights back and the fans cheer him on as he goes into his war dance and gives me a flurry of tomahawk chops. Running Bear covers me but gets a one-count then piledrives and pins me. The fans chant "that match sucked". [b]Time: 4:30, Rating: F[/b] Also on the air: Joe Malenko defeated Dizzy Ed Hogan to win the PNW Television title [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - The 100% Boyz defeated Ray of Jalisco Jr and Apache to retain the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Ultraman defeated Blue Panther to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Antonio Inoki & Hulk Hogan defeated Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Black Man to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Akira Maeda to win the UWF #1 Contender title [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Hiroshi Hase defeated Keiichi Yamada[/color] [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Clive Myers to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Bruiser Brody and Ken Patera defeated Hulk Hogan and Wahoo McDaniel[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Jerry Blackwell defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Dick Murdoch and Nick Bockwinkle to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Michael Hayes, The Great Kabuki and Buddy Roberts defeated Iceman Parsons, Chris Adams and Mike Von Erich[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Terry Gordy defeated Sweet Brown Sugar to retain the WCCW Brass Knuckles title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog & Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - Blade Runner Rock defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Steve Williams to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Tim Horner[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Abdullah the Butcher to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated Super Medic #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Medic #2 to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Adrian Adonis defeated Scott Casey to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Guerrero Brothers defeated The Sheepherders to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]ASW - ASW Hell Hole[/b] I am not booked for the event. On the card: Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Brian Maxine to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Steamboat & Youngblood defeated The Brisco Brothers to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Dory Funk Jr to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Bob Orton Jr defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Brain Damage defeated Mark Youngblood and Bugsy McGraw to retain the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Buzz Sawyer and Mr. Wrestling II to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Jake Roberts defeated Ole Anderson to retain the National Television title [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Tommy Rich[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bruno Sammartino Jr and Arn Anderson defeated Sharp Shooters[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Ox Baker defeated Harley Race to retain the Central States Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Randy Savage to retain the AWA International title [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Angelo Mosca to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Abdullah the Butcher to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated The Unholy to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b] - Mr. Olympia defeated Jimmy Golden to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Rick Harris defeated Rick Gibson to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Pedro Morales and Jimmy Snuka defeated The United Forces[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Sika to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Big John Studd[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Terry Gordy defeated Kevin Von Erich to retain the WCCW Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Kerry Von Erich to retain the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated One Man Gang to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Dusty Rhodes & Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze & Maha Singh to retain the Florida Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Angelo Mosca to win the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Mike Rotundo[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum defeated B Brian Blair to retain the Florida Television title [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Andre the Giant to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]IWA[/b] - The Unholy defeated Gilles Poisson & Sailor White to win the International Tag Team titles [b]HCW[/b] - [color=red]Mil Mascaras defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]HCW[/b] - Gino Hernandez defeated King Kong Bundy to retain the Houston Television title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan, Big Stephen Petitpas and Ron Ritchie defeated Jim Garvin, No Class Bass and Bif Wellington[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler went to a double DQ with Leo Burke[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - Casey and Comrade Gerry defeated Brown and Montana to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles

[QUOTE=AntPaulseno]All the matches have sucked so far because you havent won any of them :) Am enjoying so far just liked I enjoy the WS1 diary. Keep things up and you will win one sooner or later.[/QUOTE] Such is the life of a rookie. Thanks for reading and the kind words.

Archived