The Rise of the Phenom(inal) Deadman

week 2, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]ASW - All-Star Wrestling On Tour! Goldie Rogers vs [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] - hardcore[/b] The bell rings and Rogers hits me with his forearm then puts me in a side headlock. Rogers gives me a drop toe hold then picks me up and hits me with his forearm but it doesn't faze me. Rogers charges at me and hits me with his forearm then I get away from a knee arm driver. Rogers avoids a throat thrust then hits me with a flying forearm and drives an elbow into my arm. I avoid a high cross body and give Rogers a throat thrust then whip him into a corner and hit him with my elbow. Rogers breaks a short arm clothesline then charges at me and hits me with his forearm. I reverse a whip into a corner then go and choke him. I irish whip Rogers then run at him and hit him with my elbow. I pick up Rogers and throw him out of the ring then go out after him. I ram his face into a table near ringside then hit him with a big roundhouse punch. I ram Rogers' face into the table again then roll him back into the ring. Rogers fights back then runs at me and dropkicks me. I reverse an irish whip but Rogers stops me from giving him a backdrop. I reverse a whip into a corner then run and clothesline him in the corner. I give Rogers a giant killer bodyslam then verbally abuse some of the fans in the front row. I try to pick up Rogers but he kicks me in the gut then I avoid a dropkick from the second rope. I put Rogers in a bearhug and ram his back into the corner turnbuckles then drag him out of the corner. I try to pick up Rogers but he kicks me in the gut then charges at me and hits me with his forearm. I avoid a high cross body and hit Rogers with a big legdrop then cover him but he kicks out at 2. I choke slam Rogers then pin him for my first win. [b]Time: 10:40, Rating: C[/b] Also on the card: Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Takashi Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated Lanny Poffo & Randy Savage to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Dutch Mantell to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to win the CWA Mid-American Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bobby Eaton defeated Dennis Condrey to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Mascara Sagrada to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Team Zero Tolerance defeated Desiree and Yokota to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Bull Nakano defeated Dump Matsumoto to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to win the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - Casey and Comrade Gerry defeated No Class Bass and Montana to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Big Stephen Petitpas defeated Jim Garvin and The Missing Link[/color] [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Sika to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Don Kernodle to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Pedro Morales and Tony Atlas defeated The United Forces[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Brain Damage defeated Bugsy McGraw and Angelo Moska Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jay Youngblood and Harley Race defeated The Great Kabuki and Jimmy Valiant[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Bob Orton Jr to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami defeated Antonio Inoki & Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Dusty Rhodes & Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze & Misha Singh to retain the Florida Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Ron Bass to retain the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum went to a double DQ with Brad Armstrong to retain the Florida Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon & The Invader defeated Terry Gordy and Los Inferno to retain the WWC World Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]GLOW[/b] - Ashley Cartier defeated Tammy Jones to win the GLOW Championship title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [color=red]Antonio Inoki announced in an interview that he is no longer friends with Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]MSW[/b] Blade Runner Rock defeated Tim Horner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]UWA[/b] - Team Roar defeated The Wild Bunch to win the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Team Zero Tolerance defeated Desiree and Yokota to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Bull Nakano defeated Dump Matsumoto to retain the All-Japan Womens title

[QUOTE=potty]Congrats on the first win![/QUOTE] Thanks. Although Rogers was a "curtain jerker" he allowed us to give the fans a much better match than the others to date. These matches have been much more difficult for me, which is a GOOD THING. I shouldn't have been able to dominate like I did so early in my dynasty with WS1. I hope that I can start winning in PNW now because he pays more in his "purses" and I can start building Mark up and get him ready for the summer of 1984 when I will attempt to get him into WCCW, where his professional career really began.

week 2, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Bull Ramos - best 2 out of 3 falls[/b] I punch Ramos twice then he counters a throat thrust with a bodyslam. Ramos picks me up and kicks me in the gut then I punch him. Ramos puts me in a side headlock and repeatedly arm whips me then he puts me in a leg braced wrist lock. I avoid a tomahawk chop and punch Ramos twice then give him a throat thrust and a big elbow drop. Ramos avoids a kick in the gut and hits me in the head with his elbow then hits me with a double axe handle and puts me in a spinning toe hold. I escape the hold and Ramos whips me into a corner and rams my head into the top turnbuckle then takes me into another corner and rams my head into the top turnbuckle. I slip out of the corner and give Ramos an arm wringer smash then kick him in the gut twice and punch him. Ramos reverses an irish whip and runs at me and nails me with a clothesline then hits me in the head with his elbow. I break a piledriver then irish whip Ramos and give him a backdrop then a big elbow drop. The crowd begins to taunt me as I run at Ramos and nail him with a clothesline then pick him up from behind and hit him in the back with my forearm. The crowd boos me then Ramos reverses and throws me out of the ring and comes out after me. Ramos grabs a kid's soda and splashes my eyes with it then I stop him from slamming my face into the concrete floor. Ramos counters a roundhouse punch by taking me down in a side headlock then we both get back into the ring to break the ref's count. Ramos piledrives me and covers me but I kick out at 2 then I reverse an irish whip and send a big boot into Ramos's face. Ramos fights back and gives me a chop in the head after running at me then puts me in an indian deathlock and I submit. [b]Fall one to Ramos.[/b] Ramos hits me with a roundhouse chop to my neck then I break a piledriver. Ramos stops me from dropping him onto the top rope by raking my eyes then I duck under a clothesline and throw Ramos out of the ring. I go out after Ramos and hit him with a roundhouse punch then put him in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron. I roll Ramos back into the ring then he fights back and piledrives me. Ramos covers and pins me to end the match. [b]Time: 11:10, Rating: C+[/b] Also on the air: Oliver and Assassin defeated Buddy Rose and Billy Jack to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - Son of the Saint, Fu and Blue Panther defeated Ray of Jalisco Jr, Duende que Camina and Mando Guerrero to retain the CMLL Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Ultraman defeated El Dandy to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tatsumi Fujinami to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Antonio Inoki & Hulk Hogan defeated Fujiwara and Hamaguchi[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Mascara Sagrada to retain the UWA World Junior Heavyweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Akira Maeda to retain the UWF #1 Contender title [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Keiichi Yamada defeated Hiroshi Hoshina[/color] [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Bruiser Brody defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Dick Murdoch and Jerry Blackwell to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog & Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - Blade Runner Rock defeated Tim Horner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy deeated Rick Steiner to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Steve Williams[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated The Invader to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated TNT to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Medic #2 defeated Jose Luis Rivera to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Scott Casey defeated Adrian Adonis to win the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Guerrero Brothers defeated The Sheepherders to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]ASW - All-Star Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Goldie Rogers and Buzz Tyler -- Handicap match[/b] The bell rings with me and Rogers in the ring. Rogers hits me with his forearm and puts me in a standing arm bar. I slip out of an arm wringer then Rogers counters a punch by hitting me with his forearm and puts me in a side headlock. Rogers hits me with a flying forearm then I kick him in the gut and give him a throat thrust. I whip Rogers into a corner and hit him with my elbow then kick him in the gut and whip him into another corner. Rogers counters a clothesline by giving me a drop toe hold then charges at me and hits me with his forearm. Rogers gives me a knee arm driver then goes off the second rope and dropkicks me. The crowd chants for Rogers as he drives an elbow into my arm then I fight back and throw him to the mat after picking him up with both hands on his throat and lifting him into the air. Rogers avoids a big legdrop as the crowd chants his name, then he hits me with a high cross body and I kick out at two. Rogers tags Tyler and I slip out of a big bearhug then irish whip him and give him a backdrop. Tyler fights back and hits me with a short arm shoulder tackle then I break out of a big full nelson. Tyler avoids a kick in the gut then gives me a giant killer bodyslam as the crowd chants for him. Tyler puts me in the boston crab but I am able to escape it. Tyler hits me with a double axe handle then I break out of a big bearhug as the crowd chants for Tyler again. I punch Tyler and kick him in the gut then give him a giant suplex and cover him but he kicks out at 1. I give Tyler an arm wrihger smash and irish whip him then send a big boot into his face as the crowd chants to taunt me. I pick up Tyler from behind and drive a knee into him then throw him out of the ring and go out after him. I put Tyler in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron then roll him back into the ring. Tyler fights back and whips me into a corner then gives me a flurry of stomps. I get up and Tyler hits me with a flurry of punches then gives me a giant killer bodyslam and a backbreaker across his knee but I don't submit. Tyler tries to pick me up but I kick him in the gut then give him a backbreaker. Tyler fights back and hits me with a short arm shoulder tackle then I stop him from picking me up and kick him in the gut. I whip Tyler into a corner then he slips out and tries to hit me with a double axe handle but I duck under it. I irish whip Tyler but he counters a lariat clothesline by bodyslamming me then tags in Rogers. Rogers runs at me but I avoid a dropkick then put him in a bearhug and ram his back into the turnbuckles in a corner. I irish whip Rogers and he counters a lariat clothesline by hitting me with his forearm then gives me a high cross body and pins me. [b]Time: 16:10, Rating: C-[/b] also on the air: Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt. Tomko to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Assassin #2 to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jerry Brisco defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Ken Patera defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Pillage to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Jerry Blackwell defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Cowboy Bob Orton[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated The Slient Rage[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Ox Baker defeated Harley Race to retain the Central States Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Oates Brothers defeated The Moondogs to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Austin Idol to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Scott Casey defeated Grappler #1 to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Guerrero Brothers defeated The Moondogs to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - Eric Embry defeated Tiger Conway Jr to retain the Southwest Junior Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - [color=red]Mr. Olympia defeated Super Olympia to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight title[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Rick Harris defeated Ken Lucas to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]PNW - Wrestling Extavaganza Billy Two Eagles vs [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] - hardcore[/b] Two Eagles puts me in an arm wringer then slaps me in the chest but it doesn't faze me. Two Eagles kicks me in the gut then I slip out of a front facelock and punch him four times. I irish whip Two Eagles and hit him with a clothesline then irish whip him again but he stops me from giving him a backdrop. Two Eagles puts me in a side headlock then slaps me in the chest and snap mares me. Two Eagles runs at me and gives me a chop in the head and the crowd chants for him. I avoid a tomahawk chop and whip Two Eagles into a corner then ram his head into the top turnbuckle. Two Eagles counters a throat thrust by giving me a knife edge chop then runs at me and chops me in the head. Two Eagles jumps up and gives me a tomahawk chop then I avoid a chop and kick him in the gut. I whip Two Eagles into a corner and hit him with my elbow then kick him in the gut and punch him. I headbutt Two Eagles then whip him into a corner and hit him with a flurry of punches. I irish whip Two Eagles then he ducks under a big boot. Two Eagles runs at me and gives me a chop in the head and the crowd again chants for him. Two Eagles then piledrives me and pins me. The crowd starts to chant "that match sucked" as we leave the ring. [b]Time: 7:20, Rating: F[/b] Also on the card: Rip Oliver defeated Matt Borne to retain the PNW Heavyweight title Joe Malenko defeated Don Running Bear to retain the PNW Television title [color=red]Buddy Rose & Ed Wiskowski defeated Dynamite Kid & The Assassin[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Sgt. Slaughter defeated Bob Backlund[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Tiger Chung Lee to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WCCW[/b] - The Yellow Rose, Modern Day Warrior and Kevin Von Erich defeated PS Hayes, Terry Gordy and Buddy Roberts to win the NWA Six-Man Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Kamala & The Missing Link defeated Chris Adams and Iceman Parsons to retain the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Ultimo Dragon and Jimmy Garvin defeated Mike Von Erich and Brian Adidas[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Sweet Brown Sugar to retain the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Dusty Rhodes defeated Superstar Billy Graham to win the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Kevin Sullivan to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - Brad Armstrong defeated Bobby Duncum to win the Florida Television title [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Abdullah the Butcher to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]HCW[/b] - Club Enigma 2000 defeated Superstar & Destroyer to retain the Houston Tag Team titles [b]HCW[/b] - [color=red]King Kong Bundy and Buddy Landell defeated Team XXX[/color] [b]GLOW[/b] - Ashley Cartier defeated Matilda the Hun to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vane defeated Pearl Slam to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Lenny Montana[/color]

week 3, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]ASW - All-Star Wrestling On Tour! [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Chris Colt[/b] The bell rings and I punch Colt then kick him in the gut. I punch Colt again and give him an arm wringer smash. Colt reverses a whip into a corner and steps on the first rope and is ready to punch me in the head but I throw him off to break the move. Colt reverses another whip into a corner and rams his shoulder a couple of times into my gut. Colt runs and hits me with a clothesline then slams my face into the mat and hits me with a double axe handle. I get away before he could choke me with his boot then Colt avoids a kick in the gut and runs and nails me with a clothesline. Colt gives me a double stomp then I avoid being punched in the ear and whip him into a corner. I ram Colt's head into the top turnbuckle and punch him a couple of times then he counters a roundhouse punch by hitting me with his forearm. I break a piledriver and hit Colt with a roundhouse punch then he fights back and nails me with a clothesline after running at me. I break from another piledriver and whip Colt into a corner then he slips out and irish whips me. Colt stops to verbally abuse the fans in the front row and charges at me but I avoid a knee in the gut. Colt reverses a whip into a corner and I slip out of the corner. Colt avoids a throat thrust and I slip away before he could choke me with his wrist tape. I whip Colt into a corner and go to give him a knee in the chest but he kicks me in the gut. Colt runs at me to give me a clothesline and ends up with a big boot in the face. I headbutt Colt and whip him into a corner then choke him. I give Colt a giant killer bodyslam and cover him but he kicks out at 2. I whip Colt into a corner then charge at him and leap to deliver a moutain avalanche. I irish whip Colt and nail him with a lariat clothesline then choke slam him. I go to pick up Colt but he slips away then piledrives me and covers me but I am able to kick out at 2. Colt gives me a flurry of punches then I slip away before he could choke me with his wrist tape and the fans boo me. I whip Colt into a corner then run and leap to deliver another mountain avalanche. I drag Colt out of the corner, pick him up and invert him, turn until I'm facing the middle of the ring then deliver a piledriver and pin him. The crowd applauds our efforts. [b]Time: 11:10, Rating: B-[/b] Also on the card: Master Sgt. Tomko defeated Moose Morowski to win the Canadian Heavyweight title Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Takashi Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Terry Taylor to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bobby Eaton defeated Spoiler to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Villano III to win the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Team Roar defeated The Wild Bunch to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated El Signo to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Team Zero Tolerance defeated Desiree and Yokota to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Bull Nakano defeated Devil Masami to retain the All-Japans Womens title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vine defeated Pearl Slam to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Casey and Comrade Gerry defeated Jim Garvin and The Missing Link to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson defeated Samu to retain the Polynesian Pacific Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Tiger Chung Lee to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Rene Goulet[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Steamboat & Youngblood went to a double DQ with Ivan Koloff and Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Dick Slater to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Harley Race defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Brain Damage defeated Bugsy McGraw and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Antonio Inoki defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Dusty Rhodes & Blackjack Mulligan defeated Angelo Mosca and Superstar Billy Graham[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon & The Invader defeated Bob Sweetan and Los Inferno to retain the WWC World Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Invader #3 to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Medic #2 defeated Super Medic #1 to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Nick Kiniski to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to win the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Ashley Cartier defeated Matilda the Hun to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vine defeated Pearl Slam to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Jerry Stubbs becomes Head Booker [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated King Kong Bundy to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Chris Adams and Barry Darsow defeated Jim Garvin and Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Rock to win the Louisiana State Championship title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Solar to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Fantasma defeated Enrique Vera to win the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Team Zero Tolerance defeated Desiree and Yokota to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Dump Matsumoto defeated Bull Nakano to win the All-Japan Womens title

week 3, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I am not booked to be on the air. On the air: Joe Malenko defeated Dizzy Ed Hogan to retain the PNW Television title. [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - Ultraman defeated Fantasma to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Son of the Saint, Fu and Blue Panther defeated El Dandy, Ray of Jalisco Jr and Eme Ese Uno to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Yoshiaki Fujiwara[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Masa Saito[/color] [b]UWF[/b] - Ryoma Go defeated Masahiro Chono to retain the UWF #1 Contender title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Son of the Saint, Fu and Blue Panther defeated Solar, Ray of Jalisco Jr and Ultraman to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Nick Bockwinkle[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Jerry Blackwell defeated Jerry Stubbs to retain the AWA Television title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Tim Horner[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Rock to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Terry Gordy to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated Super Medic #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Guerrero Brothers defeated The Sheepherders to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]ASW - All-Star Wrestling TV Show Wojo the B.C. Hulk vs [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] - hardcore[/b] Wojo puts me in an arm wringer and hits me with his forearm then headbutts me. I avoid being hit in the head by Wojo's elbow and give him an arm wringer smash. Wojo slips from an arm wringer and press slams me. I slip out from under Wojo and give him an arm wringer smash then whip him into a corner. Wojo slips out of the corner and puts me in a head vice. While I'm on the mat Wojo hits me with a seated hammer then I break out of a boston crab and whip him into a corner, where I clothesline him. I throw Wojo out of the ring and go out after him. Wojo fights back and hits me in the head with a chair then covers me but I kick out at one. Wojo runs at me and hits me with his elbow then I break from him trying to slam my face into the concrete floor. I ram Wojo's face into a guard rail then he counters a roundhouse punch by hitting me with his forearm. Wojo piledrives me through a table and covers me but I am able to kick out at two. Wojo drags me back into the ring then I stop him from throwing me over the top rope by kicking him in the gut. I hit Wojo with a roundhouse punch and Wojo fights back as the crowd starts to chant for him. Wojo chokes me with his wrist tape then he acknowledges the fans in the front row. I stop Wojo from throwing me out of the ring over the top rope by kicking him in the gut then Wojo reverses and irish whip and hits me with a double axe handle. I break out of a boston crab then climb the ropes but Wojo counters a flying standing elbow by hitting me with a roundhouse punch. The fans chant for Wojo and he hits me with a double axe handle. I avoid being tossed over the top rope and irish whip Wojo but he counters a shoulder tackle by giving me a gorilla press slam then pins me. The crowd starts chanting "that match sucked" [b]Time: 8:20, Rating: F Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Brian Maxine to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Mark Youngblood and Bugsy McGraw defeated Brain Damage to win the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Steamboat & Youngblood defeated Ivan Koloff and Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Roddy Piper[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Brisco Brothers defeated Assassin #2 and The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bob & Brad Armstrong defeated The Spoiler and Thunderbolt Patterson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tommy Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - Jake Roberts defeated Ronnie Garvin to retain the National Television title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Arn Anderson and Brett Wayne[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Ted Dibiase to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Blad Runner Rock to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Terry Taylor and Chris Adams defeated Buddy Landell and Lord Humongous[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Oates Brothers defeated The Moondogs to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - Tommy Rogers defeated Ray Hernandez to retain the Central States Television title [b]CWA[/b] - Bobby Eaton defeated Randy Savage to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Rick Harris defeated the Tonga Kid to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated David Taylor to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Don Muraco to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The United Forces defeated The Wild Samoans to win the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Tiger Chung Lee to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki, Buddy Roberts and One Man Gang defeated Modern Day Warrior, Sweet Brown Sugar and Brian Adias[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Kamala & The Missing Link to win the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Dusty Rhodes & Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze & Maha Singh to retain the Florida Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan defeated Brad Armstrong to win the Florida Television title [b]HCW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated The Super Destroyer to retain the Houston Heavyweight title [b]HCW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell and Brois Zhukov defeated Team XXX[/color] [b]HCW[/b] - Gino Hernandez defeated King Kong Bundy to retain the Houston Television title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - No Class Bass and Lenny Montana defeated Casey and Comrade Gerry to win the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Big Stephen Petitpas and Hulk Hogan defeated Kerry Brown and Phil Lafon[/color]

week 4, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]ASW - All-Star Wrestling on Tour [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Goldie Rogers -- hardcore[/b] Rogers reverses an irish whip and clotheslines me. I slip out of a standing arm bar then irish whip and clothesline Rogers. I hit Rogers in the back with a forearm then give him a backbreaker. Rogers fights back and puts me in a side headlock then hits me with his forearm and it doesn't faze me. Rogers puts me in an arm wringer then runs and hits me with a flying forearm. Rogers drives an elbow onto my arm then dropkicks me. I avoid a dropkick from the second rope and whip Rogers into a corner then give him a flurry of punches. I throw Rogers out of the ring and went out after him as the crowd chants to taunt me. I slam Rogers's face into a guard rail then put him in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron. I send Rogers into a ring post, slamming his shoulder, then rolled him back into the ring. I put Rogers in a cross knee backbreaker then cover him but he kicks out at two. I headbutt Rogers and nail him with a big roundhouse punch then whip him into a corner. Rogers breaks out of the corner then charges at me and hits me with his forearm. I fight back and irish whip Rogers and send a big boot into his face and the fans boo me. Rogers slips out of a bearhug then I break out of a sleeper hold and irish whip him. Rogers stops me from giving him a backdrop and tries to get me with a high cross body but he gets a big boot in the face. Rogers avoids a big elbow drop and drives an elbow into my arm then again I stop a high cross body by hitting him with a big boot in the face. I hit Rogers in the back with a forearm and irish whip him into a big boot in the face. Rogers counters a headbutt by putting me in a side headlock then I reverse a whip into a corner and clothesline him. Rogers stops me from choke slamming him by kicking me in the gut then he hits me with with his forearm. I shrug it off and give Rogers two headbutts then whip him into a corner and give him a flurry of punches. I go to pick up Rogers but he hits me with his forearm and nails me with a high cross body but I am able to kick out at two. Rogers runs at me but I avoid a dropkick then drive a knee lift into him. Rogers fights back then charges me and hits me with his forearm. I fight back and nail Rogers with a big roundhouse punch then go to pick him up but he kicks me in the gut instead. The fans rally behind Rogers then I counter a flying forearm by giving him a big boot in the face. Rogers breaks out of a choke slam then I counter a high cross body by giving him a big boot in the face. I irish whip Rogers then he ducks under a lariat clothesline and dropkicks me. I reverse an irish whip and give Rogers a big boot in the face then give him a big legdrop and cover him but he kicks out at two. I go to choke slam Rogers but he kicks me in the gut then charges at me and hits me with his forearm. Rogers runs at me and dropkicks me then gives me a knee arm driver. I again counter a high cross body by hitting Rogers in the face with a big boot. I pick up Rogers, invert him, turn towards an open area of the ring and piledrive him then cover and pin him. [b]Time: 19:50, Rating: C[/b] Also on the card: Al Tomko & Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff and Timothy Flowers to retain the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - The Midnight Express defeated The Fabulous Ones to win the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Jos Leduc defeated Jerry Lawler to win the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - Terry Taylor defeated Rick Rude to win the Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Fantasma defeated Gran Apache to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Team Zero Tolerance defeated Desiree and Yokota to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Dump Matsumoto defeated Bull Nakano to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]GLOW[/b] - Pearl Slam defeated Hollywood and Vine to win the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Pierre Lefebvre defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Afa[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Tiger Chung Lee to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]MACW[/b] - Steamboat & Youngblood defeated The Brisco Brothers to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/B] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/B] - [color=red]Mark Youngblood and Bugsy McGraw defeated Nikita Koloff and One Man Gang to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/B] - Angelo Mosca Jr defeated Dory Funk Jr to win the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/B] - [color=red]Jimmy Valiant and Roddy Piper defeated Dick Slater and The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]NJPW[/B] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/B] - [color=red]Antonio Inoki & Hulk Hogan defeated Seiji Sakaguchi & T.Fujinami[/color] [b]GCW[/B] - [color=red]The Spoiler and Les Thornton defeated Ole Anderson and Mr. Wrestling II[/color] [b]GCW[/B] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated The Silent Rage[/color] [b]AJPW[/B] - Ashura Hara defeated Takashi Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Dusty Rhodes & Blackjack Mulligan defeated Superstar Billy Graham and Bobby Duncum[/color] [b]CWF[/B] - Ron Bass defeated Kevin Sullivan to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWA[/b] - Terry Taylor defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/B] - The Invader defeated Los Inferno #1 to win the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Medic #2 defeated El Gran Apollo to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated TNT to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/B] - [color=red]Mongolian Stomper defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/B] - Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/B] - Pearl Slam defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog & Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/B] - King Kong Bundy defeated Magnum TA to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/B] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Steve Williams[/color] [b]MSW[/B] - Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Rock to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]UWA[/B] - Team Roar defeated The Wild Bunch to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/B] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Dump Matsumoto to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title

week 4, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show Jesse Barr vs [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] - Steel Cage[/b] The bell rings and I slip out of a side headlock then whip Barr into a corner. Barr breaks out of the corner and punches me then puts me in an arm wringer. Barr hits me with his forearm and puts me in a front facelock. I avoid a knee arm driver and punch Barr then give him a throat thrust. Barr avoids being kicked in the back then runs and clotheslines me. Barr slams my face into the mat then puts my foot on the second rope and stomps on my knee. Barr piledrives me and starts climbing a cage wall but I catch him about halfway up. Barr gives me a flurry of punches then I slip away from him and give him a throat thrust. I give Barr a pair of arm wringer smashes then he counters a backbreaker by raking my eyes. I break from a piledriver and irish whip Barr then he stops me from giving him a backdrop. I reverse an irish whip and again Barr stops me from giving him a backdrop. Barr runs towards me and clotheslines me then I avoid being punched in the ear and give him a throat thrust. I punch Barr three times then hit him with a roundhouse punch and the fans begin to boo me. I hit Barr with a couple of big roundhouse punches then press slam him. I wait for Barr to get up and nail him with a big roundhouse punch. I whip Barr into a corner then he slips out of the corner and gives me a neckbreaker. I fight back and nail him with a lariat clothesline then choke slam him. I go to a cage wall and climb out and over to end the match. The fans boo because the match was dull. [b]Time: 9:20, Rating: D[/b] Also on the air: Joe Malenko defeated Dizzy Ed Hogan to retain the PNW Television title [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Signed Bobby Heenan to a contract extension [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Mark Youngblood and Bugsy McGraw defeated One Man Gang and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Angelo Mosca Jr defeated Kelly Kiniski to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Wahoo McDaniel defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Jimmy Valiant to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Roddy Piper[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Ultraman defeated Fantasma to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Son of the Saint, Fu and Blue Panther defeated Solar, The Cat and Ray of Jalisco Jr to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Mask, Antonio Inoki and Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Riki Chosyu, Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Kazuo Yamazaki to retain the UWF #1 Contender title [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Keiichi Yamada defeated Koji Kanemoto[/color] [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Jon Cortez to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Jerry Blackwell defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Dusty Rhodes & Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze & Maha Singh to retain the Florida Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Ron Bass[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Blade Runner Rock defeated Rick Steiner to win the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Art Crews[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Tim Horner to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated TNT to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton defeated Tully Blanchard to retain the Undisputed World Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Scott Casey defeated Killer Tim Brooks to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]ASW - All-Star Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Goldie Rogers[/b] The bell rings and I punch Rogers then give him a throat thrust and a big elbow drop. I whip Rogers into a corner then he slips out of the corner and hits me with a jab punch but it doesn't faze me. Rogers puts me in a side headlock and a standing arm bar then dropkicks me and drives an elbow to my arm. Rogers dropkicks me from the second rope then I avoid a knee arm driver. I pick Rogers up with both hands on his throat, lift him up over my head and throw him to the mat then I whip him into a corner and drive a knee into his chest. I whip Rogers into another corner and start choking him then pull him out of the corner and hit him with a short arm clothesline. I cover Rogers but he kicks out at one then I throw him out of the ring and go out after him. I put Rogers in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron then drag him into the ring before the ref could count us out. I give Rogers a throat thrust and nail him with a big roundhouse punch then the crowd begins to chant to taunt me. I give Rogers another throat thrust and punch him then (giant killer) bodyslam him. The fans begin to boo me and I nail Rogers with a big roundhouse punch then hit him in the back with my forearm and whip him into a corner. The crowd could sense that I have taken command and they hate it. I ram Rogers's head into the top turnbuckle and headbutt him then irish whip him and give him a high backdrop. I stomp on Rogers then he fights back. Rogers runs towards me and dropkicks me and the crowd starts to chant for him. Rogers tries to give me a high cross body but he gets a big boot in the face then I hit him with a big elbow drop. I whip Rogers into a corner and give him a flurry of stomps as the fans boo me. I pick up Rogers, invert him, turn towards the center of the ring and piledrive him then pin him. The crowd starts to chant "that match sucked". [b]Time: 9:50, Rating: E[/b] Also on the air: Al Tomko & Moose Morowski against Igor Volkolf and Timothy Flowers ended in a no contest to retain the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Clive Myers to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Jimmy Snuka[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Afa to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Greg Valentine[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Mark Youngblood and Bugsy McGraw defeated One Man Gang and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ricky Steamboat defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Angelo Mosca Jr defeated Assassin #2 to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Paul Orndorff and The Spoiler defeated Bob & Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Arn Anderson and Cowboy Bob Orton defeated Mike Starbuck and Pez Whatley[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Buzz Sawyer to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeaed Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Oates Brothers defeated The Moondogs to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Terry Taylor defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - The Midnight Express deveated The Fabulous Ones to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b] - Rick Harris defeated Jimmy Golden to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]SECW[/b] - Mr. Olympia defeated Ken Lucas to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Signed Charlie Fulton to a contract extension [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Rocky Johnson defeated The Iron Sheik to retain the WWF Intercontinental title[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund and Sgt. Slaughter defeated Jimmy Snuka and Andre the Giant[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Davey Boy Smith[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated One Man Gang to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Kerry Von Erich defeated Terry Gordy to win the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Kevin Von Erich[/color] [b]CWF[/b] Ron Bass defeated Kevin Sullivan to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Dusty Rhodes defeated Superstar Billy Graham to retain the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Grapplers defeated The Oates Brothers to win the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - Tommy Rogers defeated Ray Hernandez to retain the Central States Television title [b]IW[/b] - The Unholy defeated Club Enigma 2000 to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]HCW[/b] - Club Enigma 2000 defeated Mr. Wrestling II and Junkyard Dog to retain the Houston Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b] - [color=red]Super Olympia defeated Randy Rose[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - Mass Slaughter defeated Scott Casey and Big Stephen Petitpas to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated The Great Malumba[/color]

Mark Callaway's progress - 7/1/83 [b]Rumble skills[/b]: Brawling: D Power: B+ Strong style: F Hardcore: D MMA: F [b]Technical skills[/b]: Mat Wrestling: E Chain Wrestling: [b][color=green]E[/color][/b] Submissions: F Aerial: E Flashiness: E [b]Entertainment skills[/b]: Microphone: E Charisma: C Acting: C- Looks: B+ Star quality: B+ [b]Performance skills[/b]: Basics: D Psychology: C- Safety: E Consistency: D Selling: D [b]Physical skills[/b]: Athleticism: C+ Toughness: B Stamina: D [b]Backstage skills[/b]: Business: F Booking: F Respect: F [b]Other skills[/b]: Intensity: C Stiffness: C+ Resilience: B Menace: B Refereeing: F Spirit: [b][color=red]E[/color][/b] [b][color=blue]Popularity[/color] United States[/b]: Mid-South: E All other areas: F [b][color=navy]Won/Lost Record[/color] Career[/b]: Overall: 5-9 Singles: 5-8 Teams: 0-1 [b]Pacific Northwest[/b]: Disposition: Heel Push: Opener Singles: 1-6 Teams: 0-0 [b]All-Star Wrestling[/b]: Disposition: Heel Push: Opener Singles: 4-2 Teams: 0-1 [color=green][b]Green[/b] denotes improvement[/color] [color=red][b]Red[/b] denotes decrease[/color]

Our Cast of Characters - at the half (1983) [b]Arn Anderson[/b] Overall record: 6-5 [color=blue]SECW Face, Main Eventer[/color] Overall record: 2-2 Singles: 1-2 Teams: 1-0 [color=blue]GCW Face, Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 4-3 Singles: 1-2 Teams: 3-1 [b]Bob Backlund [color=purple]Current holder WWF World Heavyweight title[/color][/b] Overall record: 14-2, 1 draw [color=blue]WWF Face, Main Eventer[/color] Overall record: 14-2, 1 draw Singles: 13-2, 1 draw Teams: 1-0 [b]Bret Hart [color=purple]Current holder CSW North American Heavyweight title[/color][/b] Overall record: 1-7, 2 draws [color=blue]CSW Face, Main Eventer[/color] Overall record: 1-7, 2 draws Singles: 1-2, 2 draws Teams: 0-5 [b]Buddy Landell[/b] Overall record: 16-8 [color=blue]MSW Heel, Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 10-6 Singles: 8-2 Teams: 2-4 [color=blue]HCW Heel, Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 6-2 Singles: 2-1 Teams: 4-1 [b]Dynamite Kid [color=purple]Current holder WWF Junior Heavyweight title (NJPW) Current holder British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight title (CSW)[/color][/b] Overall record: 20-1 [color=blue]CSW Face, Upper Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 1-0 Singles: 1-0 Teams: 0-0 [color=blue]NJPW Face, Upper Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 18-0 Singles: 17-0 Teams: 1-0 [color=blue]PNW Face, Upper Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 1-1 Singles: 1-0 Teams: 0-1 [b]Hulk Hogan[/b] Overall record: 17-14, 3 draws [color=blue]AWA Face, Main Eventer[/color] Overall record: 4-3, 1 draw Singles: 2-2, 1 draw Teams: 2-1 [color=blue]NJPW Heel, Main Eventer[/color] Overall: 8-7, 2 draws Singles: 3-1 Teams: 5-6, 2 draws [color=blue]AGPW Face, Upper Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 5-4 Singles: 2-3 Teams: 3-1 [b]Jushin "Thunder" Liger[/b] Overall record: 2-1 [color=blue]UWF Face, Lower Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 2-1 Singles: 2-1 Teams: 0-0 [b]Ken Shamrock[/b] Overall record: 0-0 Unemployed [b]Mick Foley[/b] Overall record: 0-0 Unemployed [b]Nikita Koloff[/b] Overall record: 0-17 [color=blue]MACW Heel, Lower Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 0-17 Singles: 0-5 Teams: 0-12 [b]Ric Flair [color=purple]Current holder NWA World Heavyweight title[/color][/b] Overall record: 14-1 [color=blue]MACW Face, Main Eventer[/color] Overall record: 14-1 Singles: 14-0 Teams: 0-1 [b]Road Warrior Hawk [color=purple]Current co-holder National Tag Team titles[/color][/b] Overall record: 10-0 [color=blue]GCW Heel, Main Eventer[/color] Overall record: 10-0 Singles: 0-0 Teams: 10-0 [b]Sabu[/b] Overall record: 2-1 Unemployed [color=green]MLW[/color] Overall record: 2-1 Singles: 0-1 Teams: 2-0 [b]Superstar Billy Graham [color=purple]Former holder Florida Heavyweight title[/color][/b] Overall record: 10-7 [color=blue]CWF Heel, Main Eventer[/color] Overall record: 10-7 Singles: 9-5 Teams: 1-2 [b]The Great Kabuki [color=purple]Current holder WCCW Television title (WCCW)[/color][/b] Overall record: 15-10, 1 draw [color=blue]MACW Heel, Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 5-10, 1 draw Singles: 1-6, 1 draw Teams: 4-4 [color=blue]WCCW Heel, Upper Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 10-0 Singles: 7-0 Teams: 3-0 [b]The Great Muta[/b] Overall record: 0-0 Unemployed [b]The Iron Sheik [color=purple]Current co-holder WWF World Tag Team titles[/color][/b] Overall record: 3-13, 1 draw [color=blue]WWF Heel, Upper Midcarder[/color] Overall record: 3-13, 1 draw Singles: 0-2 Teams: 3-11, 1 draw [b]The Spoiler [color=purple]Current holder Maritimes Championship title (AGPW)[/color][/b] Overall record: 20-4, 2 draws [color=blue]GCW Heel, Main Eventer[/color] Overall record: 7-2, 1 draw Singles: 4-0, 1 draw Teams: 3-2 [color=blue]AGPW Heel, Main Eventer[/color] Overall record: 13-2, 1 draw Singles: 11-2, 1 draw Teams: 2-0 [b]Ultimo Dragon[/b] Overall record: 0-0 Unemployed (Whew! I think that's everyone) :D

week 1, July 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]ASW - All-Star Wrestling On Tour [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Goldie Rogers[/b] The bell rings and I kick Rogers in the gut then punch him four times. I whip Rogers into a corner and hit him with a flurry of punches then give him an arm wringer smash. I kick Rogers in the gut then he ducks under a roundhouse punch and hit me with his forearm. Rogers puts me in a side headlock then hits me with a jab punch. Rogers hits me with his forearm then I nail him with a roundhouse punch and irish whip him. Rogers ducks under a lariat clothesline then puts me in a side headlock. Rogers charges at me and hits me with his forearm then drives an elbow into my arm and gives me a knee arm driver. I avoid a dropkick and kick Rogers in the gut twice then hit him with a running clothesline. I kick Rogers in the gut and give him a throat thrust then hit him with a big roundhouse punch. Rogers ducks under a roundhouse punch then charges at me and hits me with his forearm before going to the ropes and dropkicking me from the second rope. I fight back but Rogers counters a bearhug by kicking me in the gut then charges at me and hits me with his forearm. I avoid a flying forearm and give Rogers a DDT then he stops me from picking him up by hitting me with his forearm. I counter a high cross body by sending a big boot into Rogers' face then he slips from a choke slam try. I break out of a sleeper hold and hit Rogers with a roundhouse punch then he stops me from picking him up by hitting me with his forearm. I reverse a whip into a corner then clothesline Rogers in the corner. Rogers counters a choke slam try by kicking me in the gut. Rogers charges at me but I counter a forearm by choke slamming him then pinned him. [b]Time: 10:50, Rating: C-[/b] Also on the card: Rick Davis defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title Master Sgt. Tomko defeated Moose Morowski to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Terry Taylor defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Jos Leduc defeated Jerry Lawler to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Midnight Express to win the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Team Roar defeated The Wild Bunch to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Bull Nakano to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]GLOW[/b] - Pearl Slam defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Missing Link and Hulk Hogan defeated Phil Lafon and Scott Casey[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - Mass Slaughter defeated Ron Ritchie and Big Stephen Petitpas to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News [color=green]Mae Young retires from wrestling[/color][/b] [b]WWF[/b] - Tiger Chung Lee defeated Rocky Johnson to win the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Pedro Morales and Bob Backlund defeated The Wild Samoans[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Jimmy Valiant to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Wahoo McDaniel went to a double count out with The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Mark Youngblood and Bugsy McGraw defeated Nikita Koloff and Kelly Kiniski to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - One Man Gang defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to win the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ivan Koloff defeated Ric Flair[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Antonio Inoki & Hulk Hogan defeated Seiji Sakaguchi and T.Fujinami[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Hiro Saito[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Ron Bass[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Bobby Eaton defeated Dennis Condrey to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Terry Taylor defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Invader #3 to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Ron Starr to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Jay Youngblood to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Loch Ness Monster defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - Scott Casey defeated Al Madril to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - Pearl Slam defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Signed Dynamite Kid to a contract extension[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Mr. Olympia[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Ted Dibiase to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Fantasma defeated Villano IV to retain the WWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Team Roar defeated The Wild Bunch to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Noriyo Tateno to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title

week 1, July 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I am not booked to be on the air. On the air: Dizzy Ed Hogan defeated Joe Malenko to win the PNW Television title [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - Son of the Saint, Fu and Blue Panther defeated Ultraman, Solar and The Cat to retain the CMLL World Trios title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Seiji Sakaguchi and T.Fujinami defeated Antonio Inoki & Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]ASW - ASW Payback [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Buzz Tyler and Terry Adonis - 1 vs 2 Handicap[/b] I start off the match with Buzz Tyler and I kick him in the gut then punch him. Tyler puts me in a side headlock and punches my face then gives me a clubbing blow. Tyler gives me a double axe handle and a short arm shoulder tackle then gives me another double axe handle. I reverse a whip into a corner and ram him a couple of times with my shoulder then punch him and irish whip him into a backdrop. I run at Tyler and give him a clothesline then Tyler fights back and starts choking me. Tyler puts me in a cross knee backbreaker then tags Adonis. I fight back and punch Adonis then verbally abuse the fans in the front row. I give Adonis a clubbing blow then nail him with a big roundhouse punch and throw him out of the ring. I go out of the ring and ram Adonis's face into a guard rail then we both get back into the ring to break the ref's count. Adonis hits me with his forearm then climbs to the second rope and dropkicks me. Adonis tries to give me a high cross body but gets a giant big boot in the face then he slips away before I could choke slam him. I reverse an irish whip and Adonis counters a roundhouse punch by hitting me with his forearm then charges at me and hits me with his forearm. I slip out from under Adonis and hit him with a big roundhouse punch then he stops me from suplexing him by hitting me with his forearm. Adonis runs at me but I avoid a dropkick and the fans start to boo me. I throw Adonis out of the ring and go out after him. Adonis breaks away before I could ram his face into a table near ringside then he gets back into the ring and tags Tyler. Tyler leaves the ring then I fight back and give him a clubbing blow before rolling him into the ring. I punch Tyler and give him two arm wringer smashes and the fans start to boo me again. I throw Tyler out of the ring and go out after him then give him a short arm clothesline and roll him back into the ring. I stomp on Tyler and nail him with a big roundhouse punch then the crowd chants to taunt me. I run at Tyler to hit him with my elbow but he puts me in a side headlock and punches me in the face then gives me a short arm shoulder tackle. Tyler whips me into a corner and crushes me with his avalanche then puts me in the boston crab. Tyler picks me up and gives me a double axe handle then gives me a short arm shoulder tackle and puts me in a head vice. I break from the full nelson and hit Tyler with a big roundhouse punch then he fights back and gives me a giant killer bodyslam. I break out of a boston crab then run at Tyler to hit him with my elbow but he bodyslams me instead. Tyler gives me a flurry of stomps and a short arm shoulder tackle then puts me in the full nelson and I end up submitting. [b]Time: 17:00, Rating: C-[/b] Also on the card: Al Tomko & Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff and Ed Moretti to retain the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Brian Maxine to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Dick Murdoch and Bob Roop to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Jerry Blackwell defeated Rick Martel to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Ken Patera[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - The Yellow Rose, Modern Day Warrior and Kevin Von Erich defeated Killer Khan, Terry Gordy and Michael Hayes to retain the NWA Six-man Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Chris Adams and One Man Gang defeated The Great Kabuki and Buddy Roberts[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Blade Runner Rock defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Art Crews[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - The Hacksaws defeated Junkyard Dog & Mr. Wrestling II to win the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - Ron Starr defeated Hercules Ayala to win the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon & The Invader defeated Los Inferno and Bob Sweetan to retain the WWC World Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - Scott Casey defeated Al Madril to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders defeated The Guerrero Brothers to win the Southwest Tag Team titles [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]ASW - All-Star Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Wojo the B.C. Hulk - Hardcore[/b] The match begins and I slip out of a front facelock but Wojo fights back then I avoid a headbutt and throw Wojo out of the ring. I go out after Wojo and hit him with a big roundhouse punch then Wojo punches me but I just stare at him. Wojo puts me in a hammerlock then I slip from it and punch him. Wojo ducks under a punch and punches me but again it doesn't faze me. Wojo puts me in an arm wringer and a bear squeeze then hits me with a roundhouse punch. I avoid a seated hammer and give Wojo a big roundhouse punch then he ducks under another one. I counter a double axe handle with a roundhouse punch then ram Wojo's head into the announcers' table and headbutt him. Wojo counters a throat thrust by punching me then I break from a piledriver and smash him in the head with a chair. I roll Wojo into the ring and cover him but he kicks out at 2 and the fans start to boo me. I give Wojo a flurry of punches then whip him into a corner and give him another flurry of punches. I stop to shout and verbally abuse some of the fans in the front row then irish whip Wojo. Wojo stops me from backdropping him and tries to throw me over the top rope but I kick him in the gut. Wojo reverses a whip into a corner then steps on the ropes and punches me in the head ten times as the fans count them down. I fight back and whip Wojo into a corner then run and clothesline him. Wojo fights back and gives me a flurry of punches after my arms are tied up by the ropes. Wojo whips me into a corner and starts choking me with a tag rope that was there for a later match. I slip out of the corner and try to pick Wojo up but he hits me with his forearm. I slip away and whip Wojo into a corner then hit him with my elbow. Wojo fights back and piledrives me then covers and pins me. The fans chant "that match sucked". [b]Time: 10:10, Rating: E[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Jimmy Valiant[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Mark Youngblood and Bugsy McGraw defeated Nikita Koloff and One Man Gang to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Son of the Spirit, Fu and Blue Panther defeated Solar, The Cat and Ray of Jalisco Jr to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Ultraman defeated Fantasma to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Road Warrior Hawk defeated Ole Anderson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Jake Roberts defeated Paul Orndorff to retain the National Television title [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Cowboy Bob Orton to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Grapplers defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Terry Taylor to win the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Jos Leduc defeated Jerry Lawler to retain the AWA International title [b]SECW[/b] - Rick Harris defeated Rick Gibson to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Tony Garea defeated Tiger Chung Lee to win the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated Masked Superstar and Don Muraco to win the WWF World Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Jimmy Snuka to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy defeated Chris Adams and The Missing Link to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Kerry Von Erich defeated Kamala to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kevin Von Erich defeated The Great Kabuki to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Kevin Sullivan to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Blackjack Mulligan defeated Superstar Billy Graham[/color] [b]IW[/b] - The Unholy defeated Club Enigma 2000 to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]HCW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Brady Boone[/color] [b]HCW[/b] - Gino Hernandez defeated Boris Zhukov to retain the Houston Television title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Mass Slaughter defeated Hulk Hogan and Tommy Rich[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Leo Burke defeated The Spoiler to win the Maritimes Championship title[/color]

week 2, July 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]ASW - All-Star Wrestling On Tour Buck Ramstead vs [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color][/b] A slow climb up the card may have started as this is not the opening contest and it is not against my "usual" opponents. The bell rings and Ramstead puts me in a front facelock then gives me a european uppercut. Ramstead hits me with his forearm and gives me a knee arm driver. I avoid being choked by Ramstead's boot and punch him then he counters a punch with a punch. I duck under a punch and kick Ramstead in the gut and try to put him in an arm wringer but he rolls through it. Ramstead nails me with a roundhouse punch then I slip out of a hammerlock and give him an arm wringer smash. Ramstead ducks under a roundhouse punch and hits me with his forearm then gives me a knee arm driver. I duck under a punch but Ramstead counters a roundhouse punch by putting me in a fireman's carry. I break a piledriver try but Ramstead counters a choke by kicking me in the gut then ties my arms in the ropes and gives me a flurry of punches. I fight back and give Ramstead a throat thrust then he counters a roundhouse punch by snap maring me. I break out of a sleeper hold and whip Ramstead into a corner as the crowd chants to taunt me. I hit Ramstead with my elbow then give him a flurry of punches before nailing him with a big roundhouse punch. I choke slam then cover and pin Ramstead. The crowd chants "that match sucked". [b]Time: 7:10, Rating: F[/b] Also on the card: Terry Adonis defeated Rick Davis to win the All-Star Television title Master Sgt. Tomko defeated Timothy Flowers to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Brian Maxine to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Bobby Barnes to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Misawa and Ishikawa defeated Hara and Inoue to win the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Bobby Eaton defeated Dennis Condrey to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Terry Taylor to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - The Wild Bunch defeated Team Roar to win the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Fantasma defeated Villano III to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Devil Masami to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]GLOW[/b] - Pearl Slam went to a time limit draw with Hollywood and Vine to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b] - Rick Harris defeated Dan Davis to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]SECW[/b] - [color=red]Super Olympia defeated Boris Zhukov[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Mass Slaughter defeated Hulk Hogan and Tommy Rich to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Steve Casey[/color] [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Signed Hulk Hogan to a contract extension[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Tony Garea to win the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated Nikolai Volkoff and Masked Superstar to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Andre the Giant[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Jay Youngblood[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Mark Youngblood and Bugsy McGraw defeated One Man Gang and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Larry Zbyszko to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Antonio Inoki & Hulk Hogan defeated Arakawa and Cobra[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu went to a double DQ with Tatsumi Fujinami to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Misawa and Ishikawa defeated Fuchi and Apollo to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum defeated Ron Bass to win the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Mike Graham[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Medic #2 defeated Invader #2 to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Ron Starr defeated Jose Luis Rivera to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]IWA[/b] - The Unholy defeated Club Enigma 2000 to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Jacque Rougeau to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vine defeated Pearl Slam to win the GLOW Tag Team titles [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated King Kong Bundy to win the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Blade Runner Rock defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Butch Reed defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Lobo Rubio defeated Fantasma to win the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Bull Nakano to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title

week 2, July 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show Dizzy Ed Hogan vs [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] Best 2 of 3 falls - Non-title[/b] I take on the current PNW Television title holder in a 2 out of 3 falls match with the title not on the line. Since I am only 1-6 in singles competition I really don't deserve a title shot anyway. Hogan puts me in a front facelock and a side headlock then punches me but it doesn't faze me. Hogan kicks me in the gut and it doesn't faze me. Hogan puts me in a front facelock then hits me with his forearm and it doesn't faze me. Hogan puts me in a standing arm bar then I slip out and give him an arm wringer smash. I give Hogan two throat thrusts and punch him then I kick him in the gut and punch him three times. I irish whip Hogan and backdrop him then he fights back and whips me into a corner. Hogan steps on the first rope and punches me ten times in the head with the fans counting them down then gives me a seated hammer. Hogan spreads my legs and stomps me in the gut then lands a double axe handle. I slip away and whip Hogan into a corner but he slips out and gives me a short arm shoulder tackle. I break out of a sleeper hold but Hogan ducks under a roundhouse punch. Hogan runs at me and gets a big boot in the face then I throw him out of the ring and go out after him. Hogan fights back then runs at me and hits me with his elbow. Hogan gives me a flurry of stomps and we both enter the ring to break the count. I break out of a neckbreaker and give Hogan a big roundhouse punch then he fights back and runs at me but I clothesline him. I throw Hogan out of the ring and went out after him but he stops me from dropping him on the guard rail by hitting me with his forearm. Hogan gives me a short arm knee in the stomach then I break out of a full nelson and we re-enter the ring. I headbutt Hogan then he avoids a legdrop and gives me a flurry of stomps. I fight back and give Hogan a throat thrust then hit him in the back with a forearm. Hogan reverses and throws me out of the ring then leaves the ring. Hogan runs at me and hits me with his elbow then gives me a double axe handle as the crowd starts chanting for him. Hogan gives me a flurry of stomps and a seated hammer then we get back in the ring. Hogan runs at me and gets a giant big boot in the face then he fights back and gives me a short arm knee in the stomach. I break from a sleeper hold and give Hogan a mafia kick then hit him in the back twice with my forearm and drive a knee lift into him. I throw Hogan out of the ring and ram his face into a guard rail then roll him back into the ring. Hogan reverses an irish whip and runs at me but I give him a big boot in the face and a big legdrop then cover him but he kicks out at two. I toss Hogan out of the ring over the top rope and went out after him. Hogan slips out of a bearhug but I break out of a sleeper then put him in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron. I roll Hogan back into the ring and he breaks a short arm clothesline then runs at me and hits me with his elbow. I fight back and whip Hogan into a corner then run and clothesline him in the corner. Hogan counters a powerbomb by hitting me with his forearm then runs and knees me in the head. Hogan covers me and I kick out at two then he runs at me and I choke slam him and pin him to win the first fall. I whip Hogan into a corner and clothesline him then wait for him to get up and run at him but he hits me with his forearm. The fans start to rally behind Hogan as he gives me a short arm knee in the stomach then I break out of a sleeper hold and the crowd chants to taunt me. Hogan reverses an irish whip and runs at me then knees me in the head and covers me but I kick out at two. I break from a neckbreaker but Hogan counters a roundhouse punch by giving me a short arm shoulder tackle then puts me in a sleeper hold. I manage to escape the sleeper then Hogan runs at me and knees me in the head. Hogan covers me but I am able to kick out at the last second. I break out of a neckbreaker and irish whip Hogan then hit him with a lariat clothesline and cover him but he kicks out at two. Hogan slips from a choke slam try and whips me into a corner then rams my head into the top turnbuckle and brings me into another corner and rams my head into the top turnbuckle. Hogan charges at me and gets a giant big boot in the face then I pick him up, invert him, turn so that I am facing the center of the ring and piledrive Hogan. Hogan's head starts to bleed then I cover and pin him to win the match. There was lots of "that was awesome" being heard as I left the ring and walked towards the locker area then followed by Hogan after a couple of minutes. [b]Time: 24:30, Rating: A*[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Jimmy Valiant to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Wahoo McDaniel defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Mark Youngblood and Bugsy McGraw defeated One Man Gang and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Dory Funk Jr[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Ultraman defeated El Hijo del Santo to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Mask defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Riki Chosyu defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Misawa and Ishikawa defeated Apollo and Fuchi to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Lobo Rubio defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWA World Junior Heavyweight title [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Keiichi Yamada defeated Msahiro Chono[/color] [b]UWF[/b] - Shinichi Nakano defeated Ryuma Go to win the UWF #1 Contender title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] to be posted later

Archived