Training Camp idea

Umm i came up with this idea for a trainig camp to include in my data (im using TCP's). I was thinking that you could create a promotion and name it whatever you want. Then perhaps either assign some workers you want using the editor to become the "trainers" or my idea was that you could create some wrestlers who were "purpose built". I.E - A* basics, etc so wen u assign workers to the camp they will be wrestling with "the best" so to speak and so hopefully their stats will rise quicker. What do u think???

umm i created it and imported the promotion and its "trainers" but forgot that you cant import relationships! any ideas on how i can get this to work? i can sign the workers but they keep rejecting my negotiations!im gonna try changing some stuff. till then ne help wud b appreciated!

I did something like this in my USPW game. Except instead of creating a whole new promotion I just created a second brand, which I called Rising Stars. I filled it with all the young guys whose skills I wanted to develop and older "trainers" that I wasn't using on my main show. I even went so far as having my USPW champion, Johnny Bloodstone, unbranded so that I could put him in matches in the Rising Stars brand and help out in training as well. The problem with this is you really have to have extra money to make it work; however, I liked it much more than having a developmental promotion because this way I was able to control who my young stars matched up with and never had a situation in which the "trainers" were only matching up with each other.

Archived