RKO_HBK picture thread

I will put the pics I've cut on here and take requests, cos I'm having a lot of fun making these pics. I don't know how to upload more than one pic onto a message, so it'll be seperate for now. Tell me what you think and how I can improve. :) My Eddie Guerrero pic (the first one I cut) is in my other thread, so I won't post it here as well. This is my Sandman cut (very poor I think, but meh, second attempt at cutting). His head looks a bit weird, so I'm gonna find a different pic later

[QUOTE=The Ego]ideally the one like in my avatar, with the bicep! thanks bud![/QUOTE] What bicep? :D That cut is not as good as the first, I think just a bit more care with the cutting around the face. Check Sandman's profile on ecw.com and use one of the posed photos.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/345973A83C47Ffp3363Enu3D32663E973B3.jpg[/IMG] The girls don't know what you mean Panix, until along comes... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/DSC00090.jpg[/IMG] PIMP TCP and friend. "I'm gon slap you with my pimp hand!"

TCP, the outfit is tight and you were doing fine until...... [QUOTE=TCP1]"I'm gon slap you with my pimp hand!"[/QUOTE] Umm, what? :confused: Was that a movie quote or something? :p Methinks someone needs the 60 hour Pimp School course. Dem hoes would laugh at you if you told 'em something like that. :p Seriously though, the hat and jacket combo is cool. You need a buncha gold chains around the neck though. :) Or maybe one chain with a HUGE cross medallion. $$

[QUOTE=Remianen]TCP, the outfit is tight and you were doing fine until...... Umm, what? :confused: Was that a movie quote or something? :p Methinks someone needs the 60 hour Pimp School course. Dem hoes would laugh at you if you told 'em something like that. :p Seriously though, the hat and jacket combo is cool. You need a buncha gold chains around the neck though. :) Or maybe one chain with a HUGE cross medallion. $$[/QUOTE] Gracias homie. It's a quote from Turk in Scrubs whilst filming Dr. Acula.

Archived