Superstar vs. RTL question

What would be the difference between doing a RTL versus doing superstar mode with a created rookie? I think I might want to customize a little more than you're allowed in RTL, like maybe somewhat better starting stats. How good can you make yourself starting in RTL? Can you still upgrade your guy in superstar mode? I don't have this or any GDS games yet, if I'm sounding ignorant to you.

It all depends. Rookie-to-Legend allows you to select just how good he/she starts, as well as how much potential they have. At the incredible setting your wrestler is as good if not better than the majority of workers in the database. The benefits to creating someone in the editor and playing Superstar mode is that you can give them a starting popularity to help their Energy and that you can give them Special Skills. Then again -- if you create an Incredible (or Future Superstar) Rookie-to-Legend, there's really no need for such things (imo). The rookie is just that darned good. Other than that, the gameplay between the two modes is exactly the same.

Archived