How is the NWA structure handled in DOTT?

Like in terms of the Alliance wide titles? Where is the NWA World Title, the US Title, the NWA World Tag Team Titles, etc.? I don't think you can have titles recognized across multiple feds in addition to their own regional ones, or can you? Is it just that the Cornellverse doesn't have titles like this but you can edit them in?

No. Multi-promotion titles are not possible in the game. If you look inside the scenario, the NWA World titles are based in the Mid-Atlantic territory. I did this because Jim Crockett had gained control of the belt through Flair, and was controlling the booking of that championship. The NWA World Tag Team titles were always a sham, in that it was owned by Crockett from the beginning and very rarely defended in other NWA promotions. Same with that particular version of the United States title; it was only defended where Crockett had a say in the bookings. Hopefully someday. :)

Ok thanks for the reply. So does that mean Mid-Atlantic is the other major along with WWF in your scenario? Like in real life how it became the central hotspot for NWA wrestling before it and others it took over morphed into WCW? Oh and is the AWA a third US major in DOTT or is it put a notch lower than the other 2? thanks

WWF, Mid-Atlantic, AWA, and Georgia are the leading U.S. promotions; all of them set as Cult, with WWF at the top of the heap. Georgia I placed up there simply because they had the single best television deal at the time (TBS). If not for the decaying infrastructure of that promotion, they 'coulda been a contender'.

Archived