Allow typing in Manager dropbox on roster screen

is it possible to allow us to type out names in the dropbox when assigning managers on the roster screen? Right now, it takes you to whatever letter you type. Like hitting "t" would take you to teddy long, but if you tried to type "tully" it would take you to Teddy Long and then the first talent with a U or L name. If you have a bloated roster, it's a giant pain scrolling through the drop down. 

• Like 2

On 7/31/2023 at 3:58 PM, Jaysin said:

is it possible to allow us to type out names in the dropbox when assigning managers on the roster screen? Right now, it takes you to whatever letter you type. Like hitting "t" would take you to teddy long, but if you tried to type "tully" it would take you to Teddy Long and then the first talent with a U or L name. If you have a bloated roster, it's a giant pain scrolling through the drop down. 

I'm not sure if this helps, but I've found that every drop down where that happens, you can use the same first letter to scroll through to the worker you want. So in your example hitting T, T, T, T would go Teddy Long > The Rock > Triple H > Tully. It may also work holding down the letter, but I can't be certain from memory. Not the perfect solution, but I find it better than scrolling with the mouse (I'm a tabber!)

Edit: arrow buttons achieve the same, with right and/or down going to the next item in the list, and up and/or left going to the previous. 

Edited by azzak