How to gain Spirit?

How does your spirit go up. That F you start with in RTL can be a killer. Can't buy it like other skills (which I like, actually) I assume you earn it some way, is it simply winning matches? Or is there something else you can do to push it up faster. Sorry if this is obvious after awhile, just got the game and only played a few months. Thx Mick

Seems like winning matches coupled with good matches boost your Spirit. I've noticed an increase after wins, as well as after highly-rated losses, as if it's motivating you, since hey, you had a great match, a bit more spirit and you could've escaped that hold, or kicked out of that pin...

[QUOTE=jonlawson]Doesn't it have something to do with Popularity also?[/QUOTE] It might, but not from what I've seen. I've yet to get my RTL guy out of F popularity in ANY region, and he's got no more than 10.0% overness anywhere, and his Spirit's been as high as C- during a particularly hot streak.

I haven't looked at it too closely, but I imagine that it works much like in WreSpi1. You will gain spirit if you beat someone with higher spirit than you and you will lose spirit if you lose to someone with lower spirit than you. Again, I haven't fully tested this, but it would be my guess.

Archived