Another Pic Request

[QUOTE=TheMasterR6]Thank you.. You sir, are the man... Ah,er.. Just one question.. How does one take this pic(s) from the board, and make it into a format that will show up in the folder and the game?[/QUOTE] [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=53541&postcount=12[/url]

I thank you for the link, but my problem was something else.. I had no porblem with that, my problem is when ever I "Save Picture as" and place it in my "People" folder, the icon dosent turn into a picture like the others do when I load them from a zip.. It stays an icon, and dosent show up in the game

[QUOTE=TheMasterR6]I thank you for the link, but my problem was something else.. I had no porblem with that, my problem is when ever I "Save Picture as" and place it in my "People" folder, the icon dosent turn into a picture like the others do when I load them from a zip.. It stays an icon, and dosent show up in the game[/QUOTE] what you said doesn't make any sense unless you are "save as"ing in the wrong picture format. Or unless you are tring to get them to show up in a saved game in which case you may have to do it manually. :confused: :confused:

[QUOTE=bobinc]what you said doesn't make any sense unless you are "save as"ing in the wrong picture format. Or unless you are tring to get them to show up in a saved game in which case you may have to do it manually. :confused: :confused:[/QUOTE] Yeah the pics wont just automatically show up in game. You must go into the editor adn set it as their picture. Also doing so in the main editor wont edit it in as their picture in a saved game I don't think.

Yeah, I understand the whole set it up thru the Edit feature.. My problem was with the fact that the game itself wouldnt recognize the picture.. I cant figure out the problem.. Pics from zipped files worked fine, but when I try to take it from the Forum, it dosent work for me.. Maybe I cant save as the correct format... No bother :) Thanks again to everyone for trying to help

Archived