Here's the deal, I'm only working part time at the moment and I need something to do in between job interviews. Anyone have any random ideas for a new mod they'd like help on? If so, post here and get in touch with me. Thanks!! :D

[QUOTE=Marcus]Few will play 1987. TCP's End of the Golden Era has been up since January and it only has 300 posts in the topic while the more up-to-date version has gotten nearly 600 in a span of a week.[/QUOTE] People are always going to play the more up-to-date one, plus it's not about popularity, it's about diversity. The more mods the better. If you like research what about one in the 1970s or one set in 1990?

I was actually going to start a thread for this but then found your thread instead, but if you can......a post-Invasion scenario would be very beneficial (to how many others, i don't know, but i'd enjoy it). Just like...the wrestling world right after that Survivor Series where the WWF officially "killed" WCW/ECW

If you do make a future scenario, I'd like to request the McMahon-Helmsley kid be first in line of the new generation! Surely someone on here has the GFX ability to merge their faces to get a realistic example of what they might look like :p

[QUOTE=Slim Jim]If you do make a future scenario, I'd like to request the McMahon-Helmsley kid be first in line of the new generation! Surely someone on here has the GFX ability to merge their faces to get a realistic example of what they might look like :p[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4617/hhhjr12aj.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6124/hhhjr24ku.jpg[/IMG] :D

i have tons of random people pictures that come with football manager, it is a file for all the footballers the game randomly generates. 'there are tons of them! I'm not really sure of the best way to send them accross if you wanted them though.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=TCP1]People are always going to play the more up-to-date one, plus it's not about popularity, it's about diversity. The more mods the better. If you like research what about one in the 1970s or one set in 1990?[/QUOTE] Ok, it's decided, I'm going to start research into a 1970's mod....I'll keep everyone updated on where I'm at....

Archived