Wyldes A.I Renders

Hey Guys, Wylde here, and I've got something pretty awesome brewing in the world of the "Cornellverse." You ready for this? I've been tinkering around with A.I. and art stuff, and let me tell ya, I've cracked the code to create some mind-blowing wrestler renders. I've been down in the digital trenches, fine-tuning my A.I. prompts to nail down those wrestler vibes to a tee. And now? I'm opening up shop to take your requests for custom wrestler renders that'll knock your socks off. Alright, let's keep things simple. You've got a wrestler in mind? Great! Just hit me up in the comments below. Tell me the name, what they're all about, their vibe – you know, the works. I'll sprinkle some A.I. magic, and voilà, you've got yourself a killer wrestler render. .I'm stoked to team up with you all on this creative adventure. Drop your ideas, share your vision, and let's cook up some wicked wrestler renders. We're gonna take the "Cornellverse" to a whole new level of epicness, my friends. Whether you're an old-school wrestling aficionado or just starting to dip your toes in the ring, this is your chance to snag an A.I.-powered wrestler render that'll blow minds. Let's crank up the awesomeness together! Hit me with those requests, and let's get this digital art party started! 

I want it to be known, that text was written by ChatGPT. 

TLDR; I'll be doing every request, for both existing CVerse workers, and custom workers that you want a render made for.

See these two renders that I spent all day trying to perfect the prompt for,  It should be a fairly automated process from here on out. 

Running Wolf - Daniel Francis

- Wylde

Running Wolf Wylde.jpg

Daniel Francis Wylde.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Evilman said:

What AI do you use? Those renders look awesome, AI gets better and better day by day, damn. 

I use both Neural.love and Midjourney, then once I get a desirable output I use remove.bg to turn the photo into a .png, then place the .png onto the background and add lighting effects in photoshop. 

It is scary how good AI is getting, although it isn't too easy getting an output that I'm too happy with. 

Here are some more I've been working on.

Aaron Andrews - Greg Gauge (2) Matthew Keith (2) Sam Keith (2) KC Glenn - Killer Shark - James Diaz

Not certain about the Keith family, Andrews came out great IMO, Killer Shark is one that I use in my TCW save on @lavelleuk 2022 mod as a Fiend type character so wanted to create a new menacing render, James Diaz came out alright, and KC Glenn looks super majestic, but everything is subjective in the end

Aaron Andrews Wylde.jpg

Greg Gauge Wylde_alt.jpg

Greg Gauge Wylde.jpg

Matthew Keith Wylde.jpg

Matthew Keith Wylde_alt.jpg

Sam Keith Wylde_alt.jpg

Sam Keith Wylde.jpg

KC Glenn Wylde.jpg

Killer Shark Wylde.jpg

James Diaz Wylde.jpg

Edited by wyldekr
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 5:15 AM, wyldekr said:

I use both Neural.love and Midjourney, then once I get a desirable output I use remove.bg to turn the photo into a .png, then place the .png onto the background and add lighting effects in photoshop. 

Incidentally, are Neural.love and MidJourney freebie sites or do you need paid accounts to use them to get the desired results?