New Goldberg?

I hate that damn tutorial.......... I applaud the effort in making it... and it's very good. But alot of people are using it to make pics.... and the pics they make aren't very good. It's like when Air Jordan's first came out. Fools thought it would make them dunk, and run faster... so everyone started trying to be jordan... just made ball in the neighborhoods that much weaker...

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]I hate that damn tutorial.......... I applaud the effort in making it... and it's very good. But alot of people are using it to make pics.... and the pics they make aren't very good. It's like when Air Jordan's first came out. Fools thought it would make them dunk, and run faster... so everyone started trying to be jordan... just made ball in the neighborhoods that much weaker...[/QUOTE] Hey Fenoli, would you do me a huge favor.....I don't want to be one of the people making bad pics--please take a look at what i've done in my stable pic thread and let me know how i'm doing or what i can do to improve (exclude the "new" arn anderson in the horsemen...i know that one sucks). Thanks in advance

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]I hate that damn tutorial.......... I applaud the effort in making it... and it's very good. But alot of people are using it to make pics.... and the pics they make aren't very good. It's like when Air Jordan's first came out. Fools thought it would make them dunk, and run faster... so everyone started trying to be jordan... just made ball in the neighborhoods that much weaker...[/QUOTE] I feared that would happen when I did it but I was just hoping to cut down on the requests.

if they wanted to make Lashley another Golberg they would not have made him job to Booker T. they would've had Lashley win the king of the ring. and keep winning. I just think they want Lashley to be another Brock Lesnar but in NO WAY has he got the charisma Lesnar does.

I think Lashley is definitely a work in progress, and JR himself stated that he sees him with more gold in the near future,...he also said the same thing about Ken Kennedy. So, sorta looks like he places Lashley in the same region as Kennedy is in. I can't wait to see Kennedy as the "King of the Ring"...now that would be FUN and hilarious to watch :) Opinions?

Archived