can someone cut this for me please?

i keep telling him he's a chav but he wont have any of it, he detests Chavs! Chavs, goths and asians (hes not exactly politically correct, he doesnt like gay people either! But unfortunatly the man u tatoo is very real!

[QUOTE=panix04]i keep telling him he's a chav but he wont have any of it, he detests Chavs! Chavs, goths and asians (hes not exactly politically correct, he doesnt like gay people either! But unfortunatly the man u tatoo is very real![/QUOTE] Not exactly politically correct is an understatement. What's his gripe with Asians, other than the fact that, on average, they're 100 times more motivated to succeed than us white Americans?

Us white americans? Speak for yourself, im English and proud! That was a tongue in cheek comment, he hasnt really got a problem with asians. In fact we have a really good mate who is Iranian and we got quite friendly with a Japanese intern called tot as well! However he does hate scousers but thats man u fans for ya!

[QUOTE=panix04]Us white americans? Speak for yourself, im English and proud! That was a tongue in cheek comment, he hasnt really got a problem with asians. In fact we have a really good mate who is Iranian and we got quite friendly with a Japanese intern called tot as well! However he does hate scousers but thats man u fans for ya![/QUOTE]Oh. Well, based on his look and the fact that you said he doesn't like Asians and gays, I kinda assumed him to be a skinhead.

Archived