The Fall of the WWE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Jerlito send me a profile for NWO the following is what i want in it commentators two or three Ref's as many as you want Writers: no more than 7 Road agents no more than 7 ring announcer 1 only PPV schedule no more than 12 a year TV shows no more than 3

actually five would be the number so everyone as a fed and not two but four is the number i wan to have when i begin do to RAW and Smackdown being sperated but the follow the format perview above and those numbers are how manny staff members you are allowed to have

nwo commentaors don west and j.r. refs earl h. nick p. john f. [aka ecw ref] writers vince russo steph m. and shane m. road agents dean m. the rock ricky the dragon steamboat jimmy snuka randy savage piper arn anderson ring announcer tony chimel p.p.v. jan 12 blood rumble feb 13 house show mar 14 mayhem mania april 15 blood cage may 16 octagon guts june 17 wrestling hardcore fest july 18.death deflying homicides aug 19.extreme impact slept 20 this is hardcore oct 21 horror houseshow bash nov 22 texas chainsaw brawl dec 23 beers blood babes and barbewire t.v. shows 1.sand guts bash 2.pain t.v.

Archived