Any way to skip days?

Accidentally posted this in the WS1 forum even though I am playing WS2 now: I am using one of the default women's superstar programs but the women's leagues have so few matches set up that I spend literally 9/10ths of my time skipping days. I tried to seach the forums but didn't find anything. All I want to do is be able to skip to my next match or a set number of days, I don't care how long it takes to go through all those days but it beats having to click through every ten seconds. Thanks for any help.

Someone mentioned a way on the forums the other day. I forget who. When you click continue to move on to the next day, dont move the mouse after. Then whilst keeping it still on the loading screens, click the amount of days you want to skip forward. It then loads up each day without having to click Hope that helps

Thanks guys, that does work. I bet people who don't know about it are going crazy trying to figure it out like I was, heh. Now if only there were a way to stop it from popping up so I could actually get some work done during those 2-week long gaps between certain shows...

what i do is i just use the alt+tab combination (making sure my finger are ready on the keyboard),so lets say im watching something (family guy is my favourite to pass the time) each time the game pops i instantly hit alt+tab. at first its annoying but eventually you'll get used to it.

Archived