needed popularity to get work at the US

here's the deal, im pretty much stuck to the 3 of the basic US promotions (CZCW,NY,USPW) and every time i contact SWF, TCW or DAVE for job they reject me beacuse i dont have enough popularity even tough my popularity is 36.5 in the US. can someone tell me the exact popularity i need in order to get signed in each one of these promotions. btw im playing RTL

[QUOTE=barbarossa]can´t be. At the moment i´m b+ in the Tri state, b in Midwest and c+ in (where ever CZCW is located) and i can´t even advance to USPW...[/QUOTE] Does someone not like you at USPW, as I've found USPW is normally one you can start at from the off. Maybe I just pick the right style wrestler.

[QUOTE=eayragt]Brawler. Think Brawlers and Entertainers would work best at USPW, but that'd be a guess with no evidence.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=TEW 2005 Promotion Style window]Regular Wrestlers and Entertainers make up the majority of the roster of Family Friendly promotions. More violent wrestlers have virtually no use, and the smaller quicker wrestlers tend to struggle unless they have the charisma and microphone skills to keep their head above water.[/QUOTE] USPW = Family Friendly. So if you're a cruiser or spot monkey with anything but excellent charisma and mic skills, of course they're not going to be interested in you. Look at their roster and see how many people of your style they have already and what kind of stats those people have. 36.5% overness isn't nearly high enough to qualify for the two biggest promotions in the game. Spend some time with some national promotions like NOTBPW. You need wider appeal. No one at that level's gonna care if you're popular in your neighborhood. They're INTERNATIONAL and GLOBAL promotions. barbarossa mentioned 3 regions. The US has 10 by itself. So you're popular in 3 of the 29 regions in the game, less than 10% of the world and an international or global promotion is supposed to take notice? Your style will largely determine how attractive you are to a particular promotion. Regular wrestler = best, as it gives you maximum flexibility. If you're not a regular wrestler, you move away from the baseline and start to become a specialized talent. Nothing wrong with that, but promotions that don't value your specialty will take a bit more work to convince that you're worth hiring. If you're shooting for SWF, how are your entertainment skills? Can you rock the mic when given the chance? How did you plan out your progression (or DID you plan out your progression)? Did you spend money making friends while letting your skills go to pot? Friends are nice but the ones worth having are pricey as heck (I've found that backstage types prove more helpful than the rank-and-file workers, which probably explains why they're so damn expensive). I'd rather spend money on raising my skills since that makes me more money in an overt fashion (no guesswork involved) by winning more matches and getting more popular as a result. I've also found that winning titles gets me booked more often, which makes me more money and gets me more popular. I guess it just comes down to how you choose your progression path. Like, in my RTL game, I have absolutely no doubt that within 12-18 months (considering I'm only a month in right now), my worker will not have a single problem getting into AAA (Cult, Women's Entertainment, NW US), UCR (Cult, Family Friendly, Europe), 5SSW (Regional, Women's Competitive, Japan), NOTBPW (National, Traditional, Canada), MPWF (Regional, Lucha Entertainment, Mexico), OLLIE (Regional, Lucha Traditional, Mexico), or SOTBPW (Regional, Lucha Extreme, Mexico) because her skillset (Regular Wrestler, C or better in Rumble, Tech, and Aerial) fits all those promotion types and her overness in those areas is constantly rising. Plus, I spend my money on HER (improving her skills) because I haven't yet encountered a person worth blowing 3 months earnings trying to befriend. Now, once she gets to NOTBPW, that'll likely change but that's a ways off. I'm not really interested in TCW or SWF though, since their titles are 'Male only' and I'm all about the gold. But 3 years down the line, I may change my mind (not like I don't have time). This is just like any other strategy game. Plan it out and leave room for flexibility and things will go a lot more smoothly than "flying by the seat of your pants".

Archived