AI Generated Cornellverse Content

I've been leveraging DALL-E 3 through ChatGPT+ to help fill the void in graphics in my personal game - a little editing in GIMP can save me a ton of time. Trophies for tournaments are one of the hardest things to find graphics for, but I was able to whip up some really solid ones for my game (especially when shrunk down to game size to hide any of the AI oddness). Anything I render up is free use if anyone wants to use these anywhere:

image.jpeg
Wrestling World Cup

image.jpeg
Sharky George Memorial Battle Royal

image.jpeg
Gold Rush

image.jpeg
Tag Masters

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

AI art is addicting - one thing I've never been able to do when playing TEW is create any graphics. I made do using GIMP and scrapping other images together, but I would only do that for major graphics since it was so time consuming. Now I can quickly put together logos for new promotions, TV shows, trophies, title belts, and stables. Here's some stables that I've put some logos together for that are from my current game:

image.jpeg
Black Lion Brigade

image.jpeg
Catch22

image.jpeg
The Golden Army

image.jpeg
Millennium

image.jpeg
Superbad Girls

image.jpeg
The Lost Souls

image.jpeg
The Milkmen

And here's some custom promotion logos:

image.jpeg
Perth Power Pro

image.jpeg
Proving Point Wrestling

• Like 10

The Black Lion Brigade logo is on point!  

I haven't had much luck with logos so far.  Had one that looked pretty nice, but the writing was in AI-ese, so I'm not sure what I could do with that.  I will keep trying though.

Also, strange, tonight, I'm getting the Unsafe thing - I'll call him the Ding Dang DANGEROUS!  Doggo! - on the exact same prompt that get solid results multiple times before.

Weird...weird.

Edited by dvdWarrior

41 minutes ago, dvdWarrior said:

The Black Lion Brigade logo is on point!  

I haven't had much luck with logos so far.  Had one that looked pretty nice, but the writing was in AI-ese, so I'm not sure what I could do with that.  I will keep trying though.

Also, strange, tonight, I'm getting the Unsafe thing - I'll call him the Ding Dang DANGEROUS!  Doggo! - on the exact same prompt that get solid results multiple times before.

Weird...weird.

If you take the time, GIMP is a free image editing program and it works great for cleaning up the AI text. Pretty much all of those logos had horrible AI-text that I had to clean up (removing extra letters, gibberish, etc).

• Like 2

I had the AI generate a fictional biography for a new character and tried to generate something based off the bio. Pretty cool results.

YumiTsunami.jpg.6b8469407ad2badae9930f7b2a2dfe68.jpg

Yumi Tsunami

Introducing "Yumi Tsunami," the enigmatic and electrifying Japanese Joshi wrestler who has left audiences spellbound across the globe. Born in the heart of Osaka, Yumi's journey into professional wrestling began under the watchful eye of her legendary mentor, "Dragon Master" Hiroshi.

Yumi Tsunami is known for her striking presence in the ring, often clad in a vibrant, swirling kimono-inspired wrestling attire that reflects her rich cultural heritage. Her signature move, the "Tsunami Strike," is a display of martial arts prowess and agility, leaving her opponents breathless.

Yumi's dedication to her craft and relentless pursuit of perfection has earned her a legion of dedicated fans known as the "Tsunami Riders." With her mesmerizing combination of traditional Japanese martial arts and high-flying acrobatics, Yumi Tsunami has become a symbol of innovation in Joshi wrestling.

Beyond the squared circle, Yumi is a philanthropist, actively involved in supporting charitable causes, and a tireless advocate for gender equality in professional wrestling. Her commitment to breaking down barriers and paving the way for future generations of female athletes has solidified her status as a legendary figure in the world of Joshi wrestling.

With every appearance, Yumi Tsunami takes her audience on a captivating journey into the heart of Japan's wrestling tradition, proving that strength, tradition, and a touch of mystique can overcome any challenge in the ring.

Edited by Wrenegade
  • Like 5

Some more graphics from my personal game. I was using WCW as my promotion and I used a lot of accessible renders for my events, but since DALL-E has been reliable for me, I re-did all of the events, logos, etc. As with anything I post here, it's all free to use for whatever.

Stables (continued):

image.jpeg***image.jpeg***image.jpeg
Trendsetters * Aussie Rules * Echo Chamber

Okamoto-gun * The Affliction * Gold Standard

image.jpeg
Royal Flush

________________________________________________________________________________________

Logos/Banner:
image.jpeg***image.jpeg
World Championship Wrestling (WCW)

image.jpeg

WCW Green House (Dojo/Performance Center)

________________________________________________________________________________________

TV Shows:

image.jpeg***image.jpeg
WCW Adrenaline * WCW LiveWire

Events:

One Last Ride * Wrestling World Cup * Road To Glory

image.jpeg***image.jpeg***image.jpeg***image.jpeg
Glory Days 4 * Bash At The Beach * Gold Rush (w/alt)

Rebellion (w/alt) *** Tag Masters *** Crowning Glory

image.jpeg***image.jpeg
Halloween Havoc * Destination X

• Like 12

2 hours ago, John Lions said:

Some more graphics from my personal game. I was using WCW as my promotion and I used a lot of accessible renders for my events, but since DALL-E has been reliable for me, I re-did all of the events, logos, etc. As with anything I post here, it's all free to use for whatever.

Stables (continued):

Trendsetters * Aussie Rules * Echo Chamber

Okamoto-gun * The Affliction * Gold Standard

image.jpeg
Royal Flush

Logos/Banner:
image.jpeg***image.jpeg
World Championship Wrestling (WCW)

image.jpeg

WCW Green House (Dojo/Performance Center)

TV Shows:

image.jpeg***image.jpeg
WCW Adrenaline * WCW LiveWire

Events:

One Last Ride * Wrestling World Cup * Road To Glory

Glory Days 4 * Bash At The Beach * Gold Rush (w/alt)

Rebellion (w/alt) *** Tag Masters *** Crowning Glory

image.jpeg***image.jpeg
Halloween Havoc * Destination X

What prompts do you use for the WCW logos?

@hollywoodshinebox I've just been letting ChatGPT do most of the heavy lifting unless I have a clear idea of what I want the image to look like. I've just been doing:

"A logo for a professional wrestling event called WCW Halloween Havoc"

And it interprets it like this for the logo (with the output I got):

"Logo for WCW Halloween Havoc wrestling event. Incorporate Halloween elements like pumpkins, bats, and ghosts, with a spooky font. Emphasize dark, haunting colors with orange highlights."

image.jpeg

"WCW Halloween Havoc logo with a haunted house silhouette and a full moon. Orange and black color scheme with a touch of green for added eeriness."

image.jpeg

"Design for WCW Halloween Havoc, with a wrestling ring set against a backdrop of a dark, spooky forest with a witch's silhouette flying across a moon."

image.jpeg

"WCW Halloween Havoc event logo featuring gravestones and eerie fog, with the event name written in dripping, spooky font."

image.jpeg

Even if the AI messes up the words, as long as I have all of the letters (or shapes of letters) I need, I can correct the text afterwards. Some examples, as you can see above, are irredeemable, but that's an example of the output -> input into DALL-E for those kind of results.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is the first ethnic group I threw together when we jumped on this AI train and it was also before we started adding a daz prompt. These are also probably among the least compatible with daz renders but sharing cause it does show the range AI is capable of in creating ethnic diversity and goes beyond Jerry Lawler painting stars and a moon on a truck driver from Mississippi.

The (supposedly) Zulu tribe.

zulu (1).jpgzulu (2).jpgzulu (3).jpgzulu (4).jpgzulu (5).jpgzulu (6).jpgzulu (7).jpgzulu (8).jpg

zulu (9).jpgzulu (10).jpgzulu (11).jpgzulu (12).jpg

zulu (13).jpgzulu (14).jpgzulu (15).jpgzulu (16).jpg

zulu f(1).jpgzulu f(2).jpgzulu f(3).jpgzulu f(4).jpg

zulu f(5).jpgzulu f(6).jpgzulu f(7).jpgzulu f(8).jpg

zulu f(9).jpgzulu f(10).jpgzulu f(11).jpgzulu f(12).jpg

zulu f(13).jpg

Edited by hellshock70
  • Like 5

On 10/21/2023 at 10:26 AM, Scottie said:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Michio Gensai & Kazushige Matsuki

Here are some more random PGHW wrestlers (well, in addition to Gensai who is with PGHW in my game):

Hirokazu Yamanoue_aged.jpg

Hirokazu Yamanoue

Avalanche Takano.jpg

Avalanche Takano

Akinori Kwakami 3.jpg

Akinori Kwakami

Seiji Jimbo 2.jpg

Seiji Jimbo

Haranobu Kobayashi 2.jpg

Haranobu Kobayashi

Noriyori Sanda_aged.jpg

Noriyori Sanda

Eisaku Kunomasu_aged.jpg

Eisaku Kunomasu

Yuri Yoshihara_2.jpg 

Yuri Yoshihara

• Like 9

The last of the events for my WCW promotion:

Adrenaline Rush * Capital City Clash * FringeFest * Full Throttle

Road Trip! * World Tour * Foundation

So I've spent all day creating my child company's graphics - I wanted everything that I needed for TEW. Logo, banner, events, and titles. PPW (Proving Point Wrestling) is the name that the former small indy Perth Power Pro took after being purchased by WCW, so most of the events and graphics are flavored to Australia.

Company Logos/Banners:

Perth Power Pro logo * Proving Point Wrestling logo * Proving Point Wrestling banner

Events:

(PPP) Powerslam *** Proving Grounds *** Crucible *** Diamonds In the Rough

PowerSurge: Adelaide * PowerSurge: Auckland * PowerSurge: Brisbane

PowerSurge: Melbourne * PowerSurge: Perth * PowerSurge: Sydney

Titles:

PPW Shooting Star * PPW Top Sheila *** PPW Perth

PPW Tag Team * PPW Crucible Cup * PPW Diamond Prospect

The only concern, and it's minor, is that the titles look a bit too realistic, but I can't complain with being able to crank a whole company out in a very casual day. Now I just need to redo all my WCW belts and titles and I can go back to playing again...

Edited by John Lions
  • Like 8

Generator seems down at the moment, at least for me.  I finally tried the Daz 3d prompt last night, and was pretty happy with the results I got.  Had one wrestler I came up with... years and years ago come out... pretty much the way I've envisioned him in my imagination.  It was cool.  Haven't tried any more logos, belts, or trophies just yet, but I'd imagine I will, and I look forward to the results.