Pop-quiz hotshot!

jonlawson

Just found this online and wondered who else could answer these questions,...I'm guessing D. Boon and TCP would get most of them :) 1. When Capt Lou Albano was a wrestler, who was his tag team partner? 2. When Capt Lou Albano was a wrestler, what was the name of the team he was on? 3. What team won the "Super Bowl Of Wrestling" tag team tournament in 1972? 4. At the "Super Bowl Of Wrestling" tournament, who was the reigning Womans Tag Team Champions? 5. Which two wrestlers wore masks and teamed as The Executioners? 6. What was the team of Al Costello and Roy Hofferman called? 7. Who comprised the team of "The Blackjacks"? 8. What were the individual names of "The Mongols"? 9. One of "The Blackjacks" held the AWA Tag Team titles with another partner. Name that partner. 10. How many times did Nick Bockwinkle and Ray Stevens win the AWA Tag Team Titles? Answer this and get a :D from me!! Have fun!!

let's see,off the top of my head 2.pretty sure it was The Sicilians 5.In the 70's The Excutioners were Big John Studd and Nikolai Volkoff 6.Costello and Heffernan were The Fabulous Knagaroos 7. The Blackjacks were Blackjack Mulligan and Blackjack Lanza 8.The Mongols were Bepo and Geeto,Bill Eadie(Masked Superstar,Demoliton Ax) also worked as Bolo Mongol later on 9.Lanza's partner was Bobby Duncum Sr. 10. I think Bockwinkle and Stevens won the belts 3 times

[B]1. When Capt Lou Albano was a wrestler, who was his tag team partner?[/B] Tony Altimore [B]2. When Capt Lou Albano was a wrestler, what was the name of the team he was on?[/B] The Scicilians [B]3. What team won the "Super Bowl Of Wrestling" tag team tournament in 1972?[/B] Tony Marino & Tony Parisi. The only reason I know that is my father went to it. :) [B]4. At the "Super Bowl Of Wrestling" tournament, who was the reigning Womans Tag Team Champions?[/B] Sue Green... and someone else. Not sure - heh. [B]5. Which two wrestlers wore masks and teamed as The Executioners?[/B] Killer Kowalski & Big John Studd [B]6. What was the team of Al Costello and Roy Hofferman called?[/B] The Fabulous Kangaroos (though it was Heffernan, not Hofferman) [B]7. Who comprised the team of "The Blackjacks"?[/B] Mulligan and Lanza [B]8. What were the individual names of "The Mongols"?[/B] Bepo, Bolo, and... I'm drawing a blank on the third one (played by Nikolai Volkoff) [B]9. One of "The Blackjacks" held the AWA Tag Team titles with another partner. Name that partner.[/B] Lanza & Bobby Duncum Sr. [B]10. How many times did Nick Bockwinkle and Ray Stevens win the AWA Tag Team Titles?[/B] 3

Archived