I'm not sure this has been mentioned yet

Okay, but that does limit how much you can make and how much you can do in a month. I'm involved in the indy scene in the Northeast and the general attitude is that you can work for as many promotions as you can as long as you're not under a exclusive contract or anything. Limiting the number of promotions you can work for is normally something you don't see on the indy level.

[QUOTE=diabolic.angel]Okay, but that does limit how much you can make and how much you can do in a month.[/QUOTE] That's kind of the point. It's a game - if you could work for as many feds as you wanted then even the worst player would have absolutely no problem getting enough money to easily survive, and a competent player would find it incredibly easy. Again, WreSpi2 is not a sim, it's not meant to be an accurate portrayal of life as a wrestler, it's a game.

Adam, I realize it's just a game and there's really no way to accurately potray the life of a indy wrestler. I had a question and I figured that I would post it here and get the proper response. [quote]Gotta love these "I'm a wrestler in indies!!"-guys. Hey, IT'S A GAME. Make your own game and stop complaining[/quote] And to clarify, FINisher, I'm not complaining, I was just making a valid point, so I fail to see how what I said could be considered a complaint. Furthermore, you might think it's amusing, but I am a worker in the indies and damn proud of it, so unless you're involved, kindly refrain from taking shots at something you've no comprehension about.

[QUOTE=diabolic.angel]Adam, I realize it's just a game and there's really no way to accurately potray the life of a indy wrestler. I had a question and I figured that I would post it here and get the proper response. And to clarify, FINisher, I'm not complaining, I was just making a valid point, so I fail to see how what I said could be considered a complaint. Furthermore, you might think it's amusing, but I am a worker in the indies and damn proud of it, so unless you're involved, kindly refrain from taking shots at something you've no comprehension about.[/QUOTE] Post us a pic of yourself in competition!

[QUOTE=TCP1]You look like a friend of mine called Tom. You laso look like you're about to get crushed by "Mr No Style!" Ouchie![/QUOTE] LOL!!! I did a run in for that and took a beatdown and then got hit with what he called 'The horror show'(a fireman's carry into a reverse ddt combo) Kazz, the guy in the singlet is a biog guy, but he's a good worker and can move like a cruiserweight.

Isn't it hard even if you're working for multiple organizations, to make money on the indy scene?? So, even if you were with say 4 organizations and only made about 20 to 50 dollars a match you still wouldn't be making too much, if I'm correct,.... If not, then just count this off as another "jon" rambling :p Also, I'm totally working to get into the "scene" myself....I'm manager material with my southern accent and stuff....just working on a gimmick I could throw out on video and then I'm out there ;)

It is hard to make decent $$ on the indy scene, that's why most workers I know have real jobs and when they wrestle, will work for as many promotions as they can because, you're right in that the pay isn't all that high. There are a few workers i know who make their living wrestling, but they wind up wrestling overseas and are on the road a lot.

[QUOTE=diabolic.angel]It is hard to make decent $$ on the indy scene, that's why most workers I know have real jobs and when they wrestle, will work for as many promotions as they can because, you're right in that the pay isn't all that high. There are a few workers i know who make their living wrestling, but they wind up wrestling overseas and are on the road a lot.[/QUOTE] Are you going to be in any shows in the near future? Say an indy fed I might have heard of? Someone tiny, like, PWG?

Archived