Can I skip days?

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=Jordi;135534]I just dont get why there isnt a feature that allows you to skip like: 1 week 2 weeks 1 month To Next Show The worst thing about this game for me is all the clicking you need to do.[/QUOTE] I think some folks have posted about this in the suggestions forum. Hopefully it will be included in a future release.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost;135600]I might be in the minority, but I actually enjoy following the day-to-day action of the gameworld. It allows me to become better immersed in the scenario as a whole, as opposed to that of my character. Still, I can see how I might be in the minority in that.[/QUOTE] I also do that, and watch the news sticker very closely: Who's falling out with who, promotion size change, or worker leavings.. Part of the world.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;135601]Because it isn't possible to do given the way the game is set up.[/QUOTE] I dont mean that it should just sim 2 weeks in 5 seconds, just that it pushes the button automatically - i dunno if that makes any difference though.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost;135600]I might be in the minority, but I actually enjoy following the day-to-day action of the gameworld. It allows me to become better immersed in the scenario as a whole, as opposed to that of my character. Still, I can see how I might be in the minority in that.[/QUOTE] I'm right there with you, yes I like following my own career but I LOVE following the wrestling world. Especially watching Hogan do "the job" in every single AWA title match he's been in for a year.

I am sorry but i've try yesterday to skip days when i was on the loading screen and it did not work. 1 - I click on tonight match, it is friday week 1 2 - On the loading screen, i click 4 times 3 - Now, it is saturday week 1 Am i the only one who can't skip days....

Archived