Title belt image ratio

This is an absolute no-go. We shouldn't alter the dimensions of title images within TEW just because AI can't handle making straps. It would mean a hell of a lot of work for every modification ever made (not to mention the C-Verse itself, obviously) and for only one benefit, if it can even be classed as a benefit. There are ways you could incorporate your AI results on the 200x100 design though if you're willing to put in a little more effort to cut the images. For example, I only use the central plate of titles for Shifting Sands:

AAA Latin America.jpg IWGP Junior Heavyweight 02.jpg WWE 20.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 3:40 AM, hellshock70 said:

First a couple questions... Is the title belt ratio hard set to 200x100?

If it isn't... What's the min/max ratio?

If it is... Then my suggestion is to at least even out the ratio as AI can produce some amazing belt renders but most usually have a higher vertical than horizontal.

African2.thumb.jpg.ae46621d2e618b29d2b260aa0b84fe69.jpgEgyptian2.thumb.jpg.70bf489993ff0491ce3af073964cdaee.jpgMexicanHeavyweight.thumb.jpg.016e91b5b9ef5b85f48aae2b80501fb0.jpgNational.thumb.jpg.5fc7cd810c7ba5dd4d2dac61b81401d3.jpg

I don't think this is needed although i do love those renders.

What software were you using?