Jump to content

Chemistry should be shown when taking over a company + a cheat code for revealing it


Recommended Posts

Right now, even if the same workers/road agents has been at the same company for years no chemistry is exposed when you take over which I feel is a bit wrong. Because when you book a 1v1 and they have bad chemistry the text from the feedback section comes upp with "Seems like w1 and w2 has bad chemistry when wrestling against each other" which for me seems like a road agents is saying that to you.

The exact words I am uncertain about.

 

Also, a cheat code that reveals all of the chemstry buffs/nerfs for your company would be great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 12:28 PM, HurkaDurk69 said:

Right now, even if the same workers/road agents has been at the same company for years no chemistry is exposed when you take over which I feel is a bit wrong. Because when you book a 1v1 and they have bad chemistry the text from the feedback section comes upp with "Seems like w1 and w2 has bad chemistry when wrestling against each other" which for me seems like a road agents is saying that to you.

The exact words I am uncertain about.

 

Also, a cheat code that reveals all of the chemstry buffs/nerfs for your company would be great.

Only problem I see with this is with the sheer amount of matches being booked within the game you'd discover a massive amount really quickly.  Take real life for example within a month something like WWE would have booked hundreds of matches so you'd know alot of the different chemistry straight away.  I prefet to think of the chemistry being my user characters opinion.  And until I've witnessed the match with my eyes it doesn't take effect. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2024 at 2:16 PM, Dave Mac said:

Only problem I see with this is with the sheer amount of matches being booked within the game you'd discover a massive amount really quickly.  Take real life for example within a month something like WWE would have booked hundreds of matches so you'd know alot of the different chemistry straight away.  I prefet to think of the chemistry being my user characters opinion.  And until I've witnessed the match with my eyes it doesn't take effect. 

What if after a while, let us say after X months, if workers haven't faced off against each other the agent/game "forgets" the chemistry. So if you are a company that has different brands where you may move workers around(like WWE) they could lose it more frequently 

 

Or, if two workers haven't faced off in X amount of match oppertunities where they have both been available the agent/game "forgets" the chemistry.

 

And you could use injuries as well, if they have a minor injury( <1 month or less) they don't count for this or the other ideas. But if they get injured for X amount of months the agent/game "forgets" the chemistry.

 

But yeah, understand what you mean.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2024 at 8:09 PM, HurkaDurk69 said:

What if after a while, let us say after X months, if workers haven't faced off against each other the agent/game "forgets" the chemistry. So if you are a company that has different brands where you may move workers around(like WWE) they could lose it more frequently 

 

Or, if two workers haven't faced off in X amount of match oppertunities where they have both been available the agent/game "forgets" the chemistry.

 

And you could use injuries as well, if they have a minor injury( <1 month or less) they don't count for this or the other ideas. But if they get injured for X amount of months the agent/game "forgets" the chemistry.

 

But yeah, understand what you mean.

I think it would be interesting if chemsistry comes and goes as well sometimes.  You might have guys that at a particular time bottle lightening so to speak and just have amazing matches.  But lets say for example in 1999 Bret Hart and Steve Austin are having the best matches possible and their chemistry is off the charts.  I think if they were still wrestling each other 10 years later that chemistry might change or disappear. 

Or maybe guys chemistry is just a one night thing.  I can't think of exact examples, but here is going to have been times when everything comes together and two guys just absolutely click and put on a masterclass in wrestling.  But then wrestle again might not recapture that. I think it would just make chemistry a bit more fluid and dynamic.  Also think it makes using chemistry a bit less obvious. 

I also think it would be nice if it changed as wrestlers progress.  One of my favourite things is veteran tagging with a newbie.  If you get good chemistry as a team its like you've struck gold as its a way to really fast track the newbie to good matches.  But maybe as their skills develop maybe that chemistry starts to change as their wrestlign style changes. 

I think chemistry is meant to be that "it" factor and something you can't quite put your finger on, so get why its set in stone in some ways as its something intangible.  But still would spice things up if there was some movement in rare occasions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...