For the love of god, why is there no autosave?

[QUOTE=fatallylost]Or, wait. How exactly do you shut down the game without saving? It always asks you if you're sure you want to exit... that should give you a hint.[/QUOTE] Crashes maybe? Does it ask if you are sure ya wanna exit? lol I gotta stop playing it late at night.

[QUOTE=Jonny2284]Surely I'm not the only one who lost a couple of months of progress due to this?[/QUOTE] Probably not, but I never have. I click the disk picture after every day and heck even if I just go into a different menu. When I get back to the main menu, I save again. Habit, I guess.

[QUOTE=Jonny2284]Surely I'm not the only one who lost a couple of months of progress due to this?[/QUOTE] I've had the occasional crash (never under repeatable circumstances), but I've rarely lost much of anything because I usually save before and after each match. Probably my FPS relexes in action. As to why there is no autosave, my guess would be to save time when processing days by reducing disk access. If you're having serious stability problems I would head over to the Tech Support forum. Regardless, I would advise you to get in the habit of saving more often.

Archived