Does ORC have (WW)ECW?

i am currently undecided wether to have ECW as a seperate company to the WWE or wether to have 3 seperate companys for raw/SD and ECW. This is a contentious issue as there is no right and wrong way to set up the situation. So i may try both way and sim through it to see what happens in the game world.

You can only have two brands like in TEW, I believe the ECW roster is assigned to the RAW brand at the current state. To make a brand is simple, and is in the editor. Just make your promotion(or edit the one you want a brand in) and it should be in there. I think you should do WWE and ECW as different promotions, panix. I think it'll work out best that way. But my best advice to sphanlon is to download the demo and the mod, go in the editor and see everything himself. ;)

well the game is kayfabe...and as the story goes ECW is not really a brand but a seprate company....whereas raw and sd are still brands...so have 2 brands and ECW as a company but make it like parent company or working relationship

yeah, i think ECW as a seperate company with a working relationship is the way to go, although with the amount of ECW/RAW cross promotional stuff going on atm it would almost make more sense to have smackdown as the seperate company!

Archived