Diablo X - Very Nice, Very Evil Mod

Going through the data I found a couple Naruto characters, and was just thinking, you could add Sakura Haruno and then add the children of Naruto & Hinata, and the daughter of Sasuke & Sakura, all from Boruto, just to pad future workers and continue the legacy of Konoha.

On 6/24/2024 at 3:58 PM, YBDynamo said:

Going through the data I found a couple Naruto characters, and was just thinking, you could add Sakura Haruno and then add the children of Naruto & Hinata, and the daughter of Sasuke & Sakura, all from Boruto, just to pad future workers and continue the legacy of Konoha.

I shall add these. Im not overly familiar with Naruto but I know someone who is and I'm sure there's plenty of wiki etc... I can use for reference.

Not sure when I'm next working in this (modding in general has gone to the sidelines at the minute).

• 2 weeks later...

Despite giving up with the 92 mod I was wondering if anyone wanted to see this mod converted? I mainly want to play TEW IX so don't want to get caught up in updating huge mods but I've released this on every TEW and even had a version on EWR back in the day for myself.

I may think about converting it if enough interest.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Fleisch said:

Despite giving up with the 92 mod I was wondering if anyone wanted to see this mod converted? I mainly want to play TEW IX so don't want to get caught up in updating huge mods but I've released this on every TEW and even had a version on EWR back in the day for myself.

I may think about converting it if enough interest.

I like this mod, and finding good fictional mods is rare for TEW. 

It would be nice if you could convert it, especially since there seems to be history with this mod appearing on every version of this game. No need to break tradition now 😇