death of paul heyman

on a sad morning of december 2 of 1997 the world of wrestling would change forever ecw's owner died he had no children no wife he had nobody to take his baby ecw the workers and staff were shock at what happen joey styles told everybody that ecw may close because of paul's death when a letter came to joey hand it was the will of paul heyman it said if he ever died ecw will keep it's door's open the will said if joey is reading this than he has died than he said that if he died than joey will be the new owner of ecw joey and the ecw wrestlers were shocked paul's closest friend is now the owner of ecw later that evening joey prayed and said that paul's baby will be the same and it will be extreme with that joey was so happy that ecw will live he will still do the play by play's and will being a young booker to become the extreme g.m and at the first ever ecw p.p.v. he will be there he will being a new group called extreme squard so hears the ecw roster that will being the extreme wrestling ever. this is roster no one 1.todd gordon 2.joey styles 3.joel gertner 4.cyrus 5.terry funk 6.tito santana 7.dick murdock 8.larry winters 9.johnny hotbody 10.j.t.smith 11.jimmy snuka 12.don muraco 13.eddie gilbert 14.bam bam bigelow 15.kevin sullivan 16.johnny smith 17.dark patriot 18.donn e. allen 19.rockin rebel 20.stone cold 21.cactus jack 22.jason knight 23.crush the terminator 24.psicosis 25.dean m. 26.eddie g. 27.chris benoit 28.chris jericho 29.chris candido 30.rey m. 31.tommy dreamer 32.sandman 33.too cold scopio 34.mike awesome 35.masato tanaka 36.raven 37.pitbull # 1 38.pitbull # 2 39.ian rotten 40.axl rotten 41.taz 42.jerry lynn 43.lance storm 44.tommy rogers 45.shane douglas 46.mikey whipwreack 47.brian lee 48.al - snow 49.911 50.sabu 51.rvd 52.blue meanie 53.stevie richards 54.hollywood nova p.s this is roster 1 roster 2 and roster3 and roster 4 will be up in a few days this will be band spilt in the company.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you spanish by any chance Jerlito? It is a good story, and a really good starting roster its just quite a difficult read due to a couple of things being gramtically incorrect, dont wanna be too critical 'cos my gramma is woeful at times, as is my spelling! I think it would be a lot easier if you put in punctuation IE full stops, commas etc. I know if your not naturally an english speaker that may be a little difficult to understand, but at the moment it is just one big sentence.

ok joey styles is now posting the 2 roster every roster has the same channel which is tnn the titles will be decided at the 1 p.p.v. and the bands will be on the same p.p.v. so here the 2 roster. 1.mustapha saed 2.new jack 3.john kronus 4.perry saturn 5.scott hall 6.bubba ray 7.d-von 8.big dick dudley 9.spike 10.dudley dudley 11.tajiri 12.super crazy 13.taka michinoku 14.little guido 15.tracy smoothers 16.tommy rich 17.tony mamaluke 18.sal e. g. 19.christian york 20.joey matthews 21.danny doring 22.roadkill 23.kid kash well that the 2 roster the 3 will be done later and the show names will decided later.

im not going to critisise or anything, because i think it may look like a personal vendetta against you, which i dont, however, as a bit of helpful advice, writing up a dynasty is hard, and presentation is the key, and as much as mine died, at least i could get mine to be presentable. I think a perfect example of presentation and good show reports, which si something thats neede dto keep a dynasty going would be something like Neo and Panix's dynasty - [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14668[/url]

ok after some look at the roster joey styles is now ready to put the 3 roster up. 1.johnny swigger 2.sid vicious 3.balls mahoney 4.jack victory 5.c.w.anderson 6.mike lozansky 7.devito 8.angel 9.vic grimes 10.steve corino 11.rhino 12.justin credible 13.simon diamond 14.jim neidhart 15.brian pillman 16.ulf herman 17.the ruffneck 18.rocco rock 19.johnny grunge 20.ez money 21.julio dinero 22.chris hamrick 23.chris chetti 24.scotty anton 25.bill a. manger 26.judge jeff jones manger ok the 3 roster up and ready.

Diary looks a bit strange so far, one thing that didn't help though was the complete lack of punctuation in your backstory. It just ran and ran and ran and ran and ran, making it EXTREME-ly difficult to follow. Also why does the first brand roster have 50+ people whereas the other two only have just over 20? Also if you're going to have a roster 4 as well and all of ECW will be competing on just one ppv... that's going to be well over 100 people to compete on one card. And the titles are shared between brands? So that's what... 3-4 titles between over a 100 wrestlers!? At least, that's how it seems from what you've posted.

yeah your right the titles will not be shared each band has it's own titles and the p.p.v. will divide up each band has there own p.p.v. and titles now i know that the first roster has more but alot of them will hardly be wrestling and the first roster are the legends of ecw wrestlers. the 2 roster are the icons. and 3 is hardcore freaks, and the last are newcomers.

ok it's time for the last roster hear it is. 1.ron harris 2.don harris 3.head hunter # 1 4.head hunter # 2 5.doug furnas 6.phil lofon 7.prodigette 8.woman 9.chastity 10.elektra 11.jasmine st. claire 12.lita 13.stephanie bellars 14.jazz 15.beulah 16.francine 17.dawn marie 18.tammy sytch 19.kimora 20.wendy 21.extreme sqaurd ok now we will see about the titles for each band.

well the titles may be hard but joey styles is now ready to name the shows for roster 1. the show is hardcore t.v., and the 2 roster show is hardcore style and the 3 is barbewire city and the last show is the school of hard knocks.

ok so you have the shows but well hears what days they are on hardcore t.v. is on mondays and hardcore style is on tuesdays and well barbewire city is on wensdays and the last show is on thursdays oh but before i end this i want to say that now ecw will have two shows where all 4 bands will wrestler on fridays will be extreme series and on saturdays will be a show that will mayhem it is barbewire babes and t.v. blood.

ok i need some people to help my first p.p.v. will have the 4 bands for one night then the band split will be done and titles will be ready at that time so here are your the p.p.v. you can choose here they are please bold the p.p.v. you want me to do first. 1.skin blood 2.it comes from the skies 3.the atome island 4.ecw stlye houseshow 5.mayhem mania 6.friday night warzone 7.hardcore houseshow 8.the killer stage partyshow 9.beers babes and dumpters 10.luckey's draft day 11.death deflying homicides this is the p.p.v. that you can choose from.

Archived