death of paul heyman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Nevermore]Dude, if you don't like his diary, don't read it. Or do you get some sort of carnal pleasure out of degrading others? It's so f**king unnecessary! Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] nevermore thanks.

Honestly, in a few months I'm sure he will improve drastically. Everyone starts somewhere, do you remember your first pieces of writing on the internet? I do. Not that good. Give constructive critism and be nice, everyone here is equal and you won't get yourself "On the top of the invisible chain" by putting others down.

[QUOTE=Dwight Mighton]Honestly, in a few months I'm sure he will improve drastically. Everyone starts somewhere, do you remember your first pieces of writing on the internet? I do. Not that good. Give constructive critism and be nice, everyone here is equal and you won't get yourself "On the top of the invisible chain" by putting others down.[/QUOTE] QFT.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote]Dude, if you don't like his diary, don't read it.[/quote] I always hate that comment whenever it comes up. Now, granted, Zigon's comment wasn't in anyway constructive, so it was a pointless and aggressive stab at the diary. That said, just because someone doesn't like a diary doesn't mean they shouldn't read and comment. The weaker diaries could use constructive criticism so much more than the good ones. If you put something up for public reading then you should expect to get some negative feedback (which is ten times more valuable than the mindless positive "i like this great show KUTGW") along the way too. I often read and comment on diaries that I don't think are very good, if I've read, I'll comment and let the author know what I thought whether it's good or bad. If people don't then why do we share all these online anyway? As long as it's constructive then I don't see there's ever any problem as anyone posting something online for others to read, should realise it's not just some given right to get lots of praise and no negativity and suggestion on how to improve.

Man, I know that, I write a diary on here but the words "constructive criticism" are often ill defined. In this instance, "Criticism" refers to a critical appraisal that, in order to be "constructive", must present both good and bad opinions within one review. Thus, Zigon, or anyone else leaving a wholly negative review, is not presenting anything constructive. Furthermore, would one really want to give constructive criticism to an author if one did not find any aspect of the respective diary appealing? No. Zigon makes it clear in his post that he feels there is no way of improving this diary. Therefore, any negative comments he were to give would, in fact, not be for the betterment of Jerlito's work. Jayden, I really appreciate your efforts to defend both the readers' and author's rights to leave and obtain a constructive, critical review. However, you must recognise that my post was in relation to a single incident and, therefore, should not be subject to generalisation. If, on the other hand, you are trying defend Zigon's words, I believe you are trying to defend the indefensable. Quote The Raven Nevermore

No, I'm definitely not, as I said in my post Zigon's comment was "a pointless and aggressive stab at the diary". I did use your comment in a more general sense, rather than in response to Zigon's specific comment so I apologise for that. [quote]anyone else leaving a wholly negative review, is not presenting anything constructive.[/quote] I disagree with that though, it is possible to see nothing particularly good in a show but give plenty of tips on how to improve. Simply saying it's terrible a hundred times over is no help to anyone, but offering ways to improve it at the same time definitely is.

ok i was doing this one in my head because i didn't want to end my game than but zigon's comment really got to me but thanks for the help so i don't lose and never come on the website again ans ego i am crazy thanks for the comment:D .

• 1 month later...
not doing too bad Jerlito just need some better typing skills cuz sometimes i cant understand what you mean to say... ive been trying really hard to read some of this stuff and sometimes it confuses me but i made it through and so far pretty good and how are you doing this 4 brands are you doing like 2 owner modes or all just made up right now? ps anyone out there that thinks John Cena can wrestle I beg to differ [url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jrOGmke_PEk[/url]

not doing too bad Jerlito just need some better typing skills cuz sometimes i cant understand what you mean to say... ive been trying really hard to read some of this stuff and sometimes it confuses me but i made it through and so far pretty good and how are you doing this 4 brands are you doing like 2 owner modes or all just made up right now? ps anyone out there that thinks John Cena can wrestle I beg to differ [url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jrOGmke_PEk[/url]

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;149539]not doing too bad Jerlito just need some better typing skills cuz sometimes i cant understand what you mean to say... ive been trying really hard to read some of this stuff and sometimes it confuses me but i made it through and so far pretty good and how are you doing this 4 brands are you doing like 2 owner modes or all just made up right now? ps anyone out there that thinks John Cena can wrestle I beg to differ [url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jrOGmke_PEk[/url][/QUOTE]i know it's hard and john cena can't fight unless it's street fighting i mean i am a huge fan but after looking at that.

Archived