Total Nonstop Action Wrestling: Xtreme

[color=blue][b]Backstory-[/b] One month the trial of the NEW ECW under the WWE umbrella and it was over. Gone where Paul Heyman's dreams of seeing his child resurrected. Gone where the hopes of millions of smarks hoping for an alternative to both the WWE and TNA. Gone was RVD, suspended for his drug use, and in his place was ECW Champion: The Big Show. It pissed Paul off. Not only because it no longer was his child, but because it had been decided by Stephanie McMahon that he was no longer needed in the creative process. That she, Stephanie McMahon, upon her return from the birth of her child would take over as head ECW writer. So as Paul sat in his car staring at his pink slip his eyes began to tear up in anger. For so long he had given up everything in his life for ECW and wrestling in general. Now he had nothing. No job, no money, no wife, no ECW. For but a moment Paul felt helpless. That sadness soon turned to an unbridled joy and anger, and he let out a giant laugh. Why if the WWE no longer wanted his creative mind, he would take it elsewhere. He'd take it straight to the competition.[/color]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/af/TNA_iMPACT%21.gif/230px-TNA_iMPACT%21.gif[/img] [color=blue] [i]*As iMPACT! opens up X-Division Champion, Senshi, makes his way to ring side to provide color commentary for the Fatal Four Way match for the X-Division Championship at Victory Road*[/i] [b]Match 1- Sonjay Dutt vs Chris Sabin vs Alex Shelly vs Elix Skipper[/b] [b]Description:[/b] spotty and quick X-Match that saw Sabin dominating in an early portion till Kevin Nash interfered and Jackknifed Sabin on the outside. Sonjay won after a roll up on Alex Shelly. [b]Winner and X-Division Number 1 Contender:[/b] Sonjay Dutt [i]*Camera cuts to the back where was see Chris Harris and Cowboy James Storm with Jeremie Borash*[/i] [b]Borash:[/b] Evening wrestling fans, this is JB, backstage with America's Most Wanted. Gentlemen tonight you are competing in a non-title contest against the NWA Tag Team Champions, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. Do you have any comments? [b]Harris[/b]: Comments? Let me tell you some J.B. and let me tell all those fans in that cesspool called the iMPACT! Zone. We are championship material. We are unstoppable. Do you know why we are unstoppable? Because me and Storm are like brothers. What happened last month was a fluke, and after we beat you tonight we will earn another title shot and get back our gold. [b]Storm[/b]: *Drinks Beer* Sorry 'Bout Your Damn Luck! [b]COMERICAL[/b] [b]NON-Title Match 2- America's Most Wanted vs The X-Division Dream Team[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Great, but short iMPACT! match. Saw Storm accidentally hit Harris with the beer bottle, allowing AJ Styles to get the pin. [b]Winners[/b]: AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels [i]*A Video package was played, hyping Samoa Joe and his thoughts on the Fatal Four Way match at Victory Road.*[/i] [b]Samoa Joe[/b]: Steiner when I'm done with, you're children are going to cry... THEY ARE GOING TO CRY SCOTT! ... *grins* because Daddy is not going to be able to hold them anymore. Ha ha ha ha ha! [b]COMERICAL[/b] [b]MATCH 3- Monty Brown vs Shark Boy[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Monty's Win streak continues with a pin fall over Shark Boy. SQUASH! [b]Winner[/b]: Monty Brown [i]*Mike Tenay and Don West hype all the matches for Victory Road*[/i] [b]MAINEVENT- Christian Cage and Sting vs Scott Steiner and Jeff Jarrett[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Awesome match with lots of back and forth action. Steiner and Jeff had Sting blocked from tagging until Samoa Joe ran down and attacked Scott Steiner. As the brawled up the ramp, Sting got the better of Jeff and went to tag Christian... Who jumped off the apron and refused the tag! Stroke~! pin fall ends the match. [b]Winners[/b]: Jeff Jarrett and Scott Steiner[/color]

[[img]http://www.tnawrestling.com/ads/home/vr300216.gif[/img] Current Card... [color=blue][b]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:[/b] Jeff Jarrett© vs ??? [b]NUMBER 1 CONTENDER'S MATCH[/b] Sting vs Samoa Joe vs Scott Steiner vs Christian Cage [b]DAVID VS GOLIATH[/b] Chris Sabin vs Kevin Nash /w Alex Shelly [b]SIX MAN TAG MATCH[/b] Team 3D vs The James Gang and Abyss [b]HAIR VERSUS HAIR MATCH[/b] Raven vs Larry Z. [b]NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP[/b] America's Most Wanted /w Gail Kim vs The X-Division Dream Team© [b]X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP:[/b] Senshi© vs Sonjay Dutt [i][b]Preshow:[/b][/i] [b]CANADIA SURVIVAL 8 MAN TAG[/b] Team Canada /w Scott D'amore vs The Naturalz, Ron "The Truth" Killings and the DEBUTING Chris Kanyon. [b]THE DEBUT OF HEMME POWERED![/b] Christy Hemme will interview Rhino who has an XTREME announcement to make[/color]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d2/TNA_Xplosion.jpg/250px-TNA_Xplosion.jpg[/img] [color=blue][i]*As XPlosion opens up we see X-Division Champion, Senshi, making his way to the ring. A Picture In Picture screen opens up and we see an interview of Senshi earlier in the day.*[/i] [b]Senshi[/b]: I have spent months honing my craft in Japan. I am not just a mere wrestler, I am a warrior. A master of the sport of wrestling. At Victory Road, Sonjay Dutt, you will feel the full force of the one man wrecking crew- Senshi! Hiyuh! [b]Non-Title Match 1- Senshi vs Puma[/b] Description: Squash! Senshi wins with the double stomp from the top rope. [b]Winner[/b]: Senshi [b]COMERICAL[/b] [b]6-Man Tag Match 2- Team 3D vs The Diamonds In The Rough[/b] [b]Description[/b]- Glorified 15 Minute squash. during the match The James Gang kidnapped Brother Runt. Team 3D won via 3D on Diamond. After the match The James Gang was shown on the titan tron, with them and Abyss beating down Brother Runt. Team 3D race to the back and wild brawl ensued that was then broken up by officials. [b]Winner[/b]: Team 3D [b]COMERICAL[/b] [i]*A video package, brought to us by Alex Shelly Films, hyped Kevin Nash vs Chris Sabin and put over Nash heavily and put down Sabin a lot.*[/i] [b]Match 3- Kevin Nash vs Jay Lethal[/b] [b]Description[/b]: This match saw Nash starting out by powering down the Jay but towards the end Lethal was getting the better of Nash in a noticeable way. Nash manage to just barely pick up the win with a low blow and then the Jackknife. [b]Winner[/b]: Kevin Nash [i]*As Nash began to celebrate, Sabin ran down to the ring and hit a spring board drop on Nash which sent the big man flying on the outside. Xplosion ends with Sabin standing in the ring looking strong.*[/i][/color]

[img]http://www.tnawrestling.com/ads/home/vr300216.gif[/img][color=blue] [b][size=7]PRESHOW![/size][/b] [b]PRE-Show Match: Team Canada /w Scott D'amore vs Chris Kanyon, The Naturalz and Ron Killings[/b] [b]Description[/b]: The stipulation for this match was that the losing member of Team Canada would be fired as would Scott D'amore. If Team Canada won they would remain a unit and Scott could keep his job. A1 eventually lost to Kanyon via a Kanyon Kutter. A loud "You're A Faggot" chant was directed at Kanyon, who stop mid match to yell out "Yeah and damn proud of it!". [b]Winners[/b]: Chris Kanyon, The Naturalz and Ron Killings [i]*after the match the members of Team Canada hugged.... and then proceeded to kick the tar out of A1.*[/i] [i]*We cut to Don West and Tenay who hype the matches for tonight, then we go back to side of the iMPACT! stage that has been set up to look like a mock auto-body shop. The fake garage door opens up and Hemme drives in on a motorcycle and parks it in the center and then gets on the mic*[/i] [b]Christy[/b]: Wooo! How are all you TNA fans doing tonight?! Are you ready for a great show?! I hope you are because tonight my guest is "THE WAR MACHINE" RHINO! [i]*Rhino's music hits and he walks threw the garage doors to the Hemme Powered set. Holding in his hand is a red title belt bag*[/i] [b]Christy[/b]: Welcome Rhino! Okay.... Ha ha your forcing me to ask the obvious, what’s with the bag? [b]Rhino[/b]: Well Christy, A few weeks back I made a challenge to Vince to show up at Victory Road to come take back the real EXTREME world title, because I am the real champion. But I know he's to damn scared to show his face. [b]Christy[/b]: So your saying in that bag right there is the ECDub- [b]Rhino[/b]: Easy spark plug, we don't want to get sued. [i]*Suddenly Pantera's "Walk" starts to play and the crowd errupts expecting Rob Van Dam... But then are even more shocked when PAUL HEYMAN comes out.*[/i] [b]Christy[/b]: OHMYGOD! Mr. Heyman! Paul! Why- [i]*Paul takes the mic from Christy*[/i] [b]Paul:[/b] Christy, go play, the men are going to go talk. ...GO! NOW! [b]*Christy pouts and leaves*[/b] [b]Rhino:[/b] Did he send you Paul? Cause you ain't getting this with out a fight! [b]Paul:[/b] Relax, flower pot killer, I'm just like you. I got the pink slip. Their version of what Extreme is out of my hands. I lost my child, Rhino, I lost control of it. I've created a monster and now I have to stop it. That’s why I'm here Rhino. You are the real champ. With you and that belt, we can take TNA Wrestling to the EXTREME. We can make TNA the promotion we wanted that crappy show on SciFi to be. [b]Rhino:[/b] So it all rests on me? Is that it? [b]Paul:[/b] Rhino, you and these fans know I'm smarter than that. The fate does not rest in your hands, but I certainly would like your help. Look, you think about it. [i]*Paul turns to the crowd*[/i] [b]Paul:[/b] Tonight I'm making a promise to all of you and those watching at home- I'm going to MAKE Sports Entertainment Extreme again! Tonight will be a night TNA Wrestling will NEVER forget. [i]*Paul drops the mic as "Walk" starts playing again*[/i][/color][/quote] [quote][color=blue][b][size=7]TNA WRESTLING PRESENTS VICTORY ROAD![/size][/b] [i]*A hype video plays for Sting vs Joe vs Cage vs Steiner match*[/i] [b]X-Division Title Match 1- Senshi© vs Sonjay Dutt[/b] [b]Description: [/b]Nice little opener. Sonjay wins the strap with the Hindu press. [b]Winner and NEW X-Division Champion: [/b]Sonjay Dutt [i]*We get another Alex Shelly Films segment on Kevin Nash. This one shows him training for his match against Sabin. Hilarious, eye of the tiger plays to Nash sitting on the couch eating a cookie and watching TV. He grins and says it doesn't matter how much Sabin trains he won't be able to beat the big guy*[/i] [b]Tag Team Title Match 2- X Division Dream Team© vs America's Most Wanted /w Gail Kim[/b] [b]Description: [/b]before the match, Harris and Gail Kim took Storms beer and threw it away. Harris told him to stay focused because they could loose tonight. Great match, ending came when Storm was setting up the superkick but Gail backstabbed him and hit him with a low blow. AJ wins via the Styles Clash. [b]Winners and STILL NWA Tag Team Champions:[/b] AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels [i]*After the match, Chris Harris got in Gail's face then turned towards Storm and helped him up.... AND NAILED HIM WITH THE CATATONIC! Chris and Gail left Storm down in the ring*[/i] [b]Hair vs Hair NO DQ Match- Raven vs Larry Z.[/b] [b]Description:[/b] Short but fun little brawl. Raven wins via Raven effect on a hair. Larry gets scalped much like how Raven was by James Mitchell. [b]Winner: [/b]Raven [i]*To add insult to injury after Raven left, Jim Cornette came out and tossed some bills on the ground near Larry beaten body*[/i] [b]Jim: [/b]See now that was worth keeping you around the extra month. Ha ha. There’s the money for the rest of your contract. YOU'RE FIRED! [i]*We got to the back where Jeremy Borash is standing with Jeff Jarrett*[/i] [b]Borash:[/b] Jeff, tonight is the night you defend your- [b]Jarrett:[/b] Save it SLAPNUTZ, we all know the story. We all know the song and dance. The crowd doesn't like me, the fans don't like me, and TNA management doesn't like me. You heard what Jim Cornette said, he was going to throw everything at me to get this belt off me and.... *sighs* frankly I'm tired of it. Seems to be a bug tonight, we got 3 people who have been fired from the company here tonight right? We'll if I lose the NWA World Heavyweight Championship tonight you won't see me in TNA ever again. But that won't happen because like it or not, THIS..... THIS IS MY WORLD! THIS IS PLANET JARRETT! And that is my Global Warning. [b]6 Man Tag Match- Team 3D vs The James Gang and Abyss /w James Mitchell[/b] [b]Description:[/b] Fun match. Ended with Runt making a comeback against abyss before James Mitchell used the can on him. Abyss wins it via a black hole slam. [b]Winner: [/b]The James Gang and Abyss [b]Singles Match- Kevin Nash /w Alex Shelly Vs Chris Sabin[/b] [b]Description:[/b] Much like the Jay Lethal match, but with Sabin really getting more shots at Nash and looking stronger. Nash got a few shots in here and there but eventually ran into trouble when Sabin locked him in a figure four leg lock. Nash yelled to shelly "What are you waiting for? Help me damn it!". Alex tried to interfere but Sabin released the hold and nailed Shelly with the Cradle Shock. Nash tried to take advantage and nail the Jackknife on Sabin but Sabin revered it into a hurrcanrana for the pin. [b]Winner:[/b] Chris Sabin [i]*Backstage we see Sting heading into Cage's locker room*[/i] [b]Cage:[/b] What do you want? [b]Sting:[/b] What do you mean what do i want? I want to know why you betrayed me on iMPACT! Jeff Jarrett. [b]Cage:[/b] Don't you fn' call me that. [b]Sting:[/b] Well that’s how you're acting. Get your act together Chris, tonight I have a chance to rid TNA of the cancer. Don't you become the new cancer. [i]*Sting leaves*[/i] [b]Cage:[/b] New cancer? I'll show you cancer. [b]Number 1 Contenders Match- Sting vs Christian Cage vs Scott Steiner vs Samoa Joe[/b] [b]Description: [/b]Great match. Joe looked strong. At the end Sting was starting to get the better of Samoa Joe when Cage ran in with a sledge hammer and nailed Sting in the temple with it. Joe threw cage to the outside and locked the clutch on to Sting for the win. [b]Winner: [/b]Samoa Joe [i]*after the match, at least ten minutes was spent on a Sting beat down by Cage with the sledge hammer. Stinger tried several times to get up and fight back but seem dizzy and daze from the headshots. by the end he was unconscious and bloody. Cage leaned the blood covered hammer over his shoulder and snickered*[/i] [b]Cage:[/b] I'm a human cancer. Ha ha ha! I'M A HUMAN CANCER STINGER! HA HA HA! AND THATS.... HOW.... I..... ROLL! [b]MAINEVENT NWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH- Jeff Jarrett© vs Samoa Joe[/b] [b]Description:[/b] The match psychology was that Jarrett was the fresh guy and Joe was kinda tired from teh last bought... But this was overbooked and all out great. Lots of twist, turns, near falls. Joe hped himself up and JJ smashed a guitar over his head but Joe no sold it. Muscle Buster, Clutch, he chokes Jarrett out for the win. Winner and NEW NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Samoa Joe [i]*Samoa Joe celebrates and climbs each turnbuckle with the belt.... Then "Take It" By The Insane Clown Posse plays and out walks Paul Heyman and BROCK LESNAR!!!! Lesnar climbs into the ring and has a stare down with Joe. Lesnar slaps Joe, and then the NWA Champion charges back with right hands. But Lesnar clotheslines the tired Samoan Machine, and nails him with The Verdict. Lesnar leaves the ring, being the first person to take down Joe. The commentators play up how Joe just went threw 30 minutes of matches and how cheap of an attack was by Paul Heyman and Lesnar. Tenay and Don West thank us as the show ends*[/i][/color]

[img]http://www.411mania.com/images/logo_main.gif[/img] [color=red]A1, Coach D'amore and Larry Z have in fact really been given their final notice by the company. Lance Hoyt is being let go as well. Jeff Jarrett has not really been fired, obviously, with rumors circulating that Jeff desired to be a face one final time in TNA and get cheers from the crowd he decided to take himself off TV for a while. In the mean time he will continue to do behind the scenes work. The TNA roster has been signed to written contracts. TNA has signed the following: El Generico, Jimmy Yang, Juventud Guerrera, Trinity, Syxx-Pac, Scott Hall, And Bryan Danielson There is rumors TNA is trying to get Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin to do a match at Bound For Glory, but nothing is final. Paul Heyman has been added to the booking team. Heyman has been vocal about doing a storyline featuring Jeff Hardy but it is uncertain weather that will happen do to Jeff's contract being up soon and TNA being soured on him do to his attitude and missing shows. TNA has place a trademark on "Kings Of Wrestling", "Los Luchas Hermanos", "Sports Entertainment Xtreme", and "S.E.X." Obviously the plan is to do an ECW type angle with in TNA and would call TNA's version of ECW "Sports Entertainment Xtreme" to avoid copyright issues with the WWE.[/color]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/af/TNA_iMPACT%21.gif/230px-TNA_iMPACT%21.gif[/img] [color=blue][i]*Just as we kick off iMPACT! The Latin American Xchange make their way threw the crowd and into the ring for their match with The Naturalz which was announced for the Number 1 Contendership of the Tag Team titles.*[/i] [b]Tag Title #1 Contendership Match: The Naturalz vs LAX /w Konnan[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Was pretty much a squash match. Homicide wins with the Cop Killa on Douglas after Konnan hit him with the blackjack. [b]Winners[/b]: LAX [i]*We got to the back where Paul Heyman is with Brock Lesnar*[/i] [b]Paul[/b]: Hello. I am Paul Heyman. I am the messiah of what some could describe as Sports Entertainment Extreme. I am here with my client, Brock Lesnar. Last Sunday at Victory Road I promised to deliver something TNA fans would not forget, and I did just that when I walked down to the ring with this... This ANIMAL and he took it to the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Samoa Joe. For the first time we saw someone place a beating down on Samoan Submission Machine, and therefore we are issuing an open challenge to Joe for the NWA Title. I also- [i]*Rhino comes on screen, the belt in the sash but over his shoulder*[/i] [b]Rhino[/b]: Hey! Paul! What about me? [b]Paul[/b]: What about you? *Pause* Look Rhino I told you. You can either join my Sports Entertainment Extreme stable and bring along the ring world title back into wrestling or you can not... and me and the followers the embellish in my Kool-Aid will have the pleasure of ripping you to pieces. [b]Rhino[/b]: Is that how it is? Fine then, Paul, my answer is simple. I say- [i]*Before Rhino can utter another word Samoa Joe jumps Lesnar from behind and we go to commercial*[/i] [b]COMERICAL[/b] [i]*We come back Joe and Lesnar are still brawling and brawl right into D.O.A. Jim Cornette's Office! Officials' pull them apart.*[/i] [b]Jim[/b]: What the hell is this? SHUT UP! I don't wanna hear it. Joe, your suspended until next week. Security get him out of the building. [i]*They take Joe out*[/i] [b]Jim[/b]: And you... You and Heyman aren't even employed by TNA. Get out! [b]Paul[/b]: Wait wait wait Jim. Your making a mistake. Lesnar is a former WWE Champion. He's beaten superstars like The Undertaker and Hulk Hogan. You'd be a fool not to allow him and me into TNA. [b]Jim[/b]: Fine. If he can beat Raven tonight you and him have jobs. Oh and since your all into the "Xtreme" s**t, Paul? It's going to be a HARDCORE match. Now get out of my sight. OUT! [b]X Division Title Match- Chris Sabin vs Sonjay Dutt[/b] [b]Description[/b]: The match didn't even get a chance to start. Kevin Nash came out and took them both out with a steal chair. He then challenge Sonjay to an X-Division Title match next week. [b]Winner[/b]: No Contest [b]COMERICAL[/b] [b]Singles Match- Monty Brown vs Puma[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Quick and dirty squash. Brown made a comment about being the real Big Poppa Pump. [b]Winner[/b]: Monty Brown [i]*We cut to the back where we see Cage surrounded in darkness clutching the bloody sledge hammer, his hood is up covering most of his face*[/i] [b]Cage[/b]: I am a cancer Sting. I am a human cancer. I'm not a bad guy, I just did what cancers do. I killed and hurt someone very dear to us all. I took out our hero, Sting, with this hammer. I BLOODIED HIM. I TOOK THE VERY ESSENCE OF WHAT MAKES HIS IN-RING CAREER AND I SMASHED IT LIKE I SMASHED HIS SKULL! *Cage pulls off the hood and smirks* Stinger, I don't want to have to make you're children lose their father. Don't come back, because the chemotherapy isn't going to save you. HA HA HA! HUMAN CANCER! HA HA HA! [b]COMERICAL[/b] [b]Singles Match- Chris Harris /w Gail Kim vs James Storm[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Good match, started with James confronting Chris but Chris slapped him. Towards the end Storm really started to take it to Chris but Gail Kim provided the distraction. Roll up with feet on the ropes gets the win for Harris. [b]Winner[/b]: Chirs Harris [i]*We go to the back where we see Raven taping up his arms*[/i] [b]Raven[/b]: Lesnar your pain and failure will be my entertainment. WELCOME TO THE TERROR-DOME! QOUTE THE RAVEN NEVERMORE! [b]COMERICAL[/b] [b]HARDCORE Match- Brock Lesnar /w Paul Heyman vs Raven[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Great brawl and a helluva main event. Rhino came into the ring and GORED Raven at the end when Raven was about to win. The Verdict threw a table gets the pinfall for Lesnar. [b]Winner[/b]: Brock Lesnar [i]*after the match, Rhino took out the belt but it was kept off camera. Paul took a can of spray paint and sprayed on the letters S.E.X. in black. The title was then shown held high by Rhino as iMPACT! went off the air.*[/i][/color]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d2/TNA_Xplosion.jpg/250px-TNA_Xplosion.jpg[/img] [color=blue][i] *We kick off TNA Xplosion with Alex Shelly who now has U2's "The Fly" as his entrance theme.*[/i] [b]Singles Match- Alex Shelly vs Chris Kanyon[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Good match with nice comedy bits. Shelly got a "That was gay!" chant for the skull-f**k. Kanyon wins with the Kanyon Kutter. [b]Winner[/b]: Chris Kanyon [i]*Team 3D we're backstage with Borash. They hyped themselves as the soon to be Tag Team Champs.*[/i] [b]Tag Match- Team 3D vs Juventud Guerrera and Jimmy Yang[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Squash match to the match. 3D on Juvi for the win. [b]Winners[/b]: Team 3D [i]*A video was played, with highlights of iMPACT's Raven/Lesnar match*[/i] [b]Singles Match- Scott Steiner vs Brother Runt[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Another Squash. Steiner made a comment to the camera saying he was the REAL Alpha Male of TNA. [b]Winner[/b]: Scott Steiner [i]*James Mitchell was in the back hyping Abyss, saying there was a new dominate beast in wrestling and that the new face of terror was the big man. He also promised a title reign for Abyss before the year's end. Worth noting that at the very end we see Christy walking by on her way to the ring, she waved hello to both men and Abyss gave sort of a confused half-wave back*[/i] [b]Singles Match: Gail Kim /w Chris Harris vs Christy Hemme[/b] [b]Description[/b]: Meh, it was a women's match. Gail wins via interference by Harris. [b]Winner[/b]: Gail Kim [b]X-Division Title Match- Sonjay Dutt© vs Chris Sabin[/b] [b]Description[/b]: It's nice to see some actual wrestling during Xplosion. Sonjay wins via the Hindupress. [b]Winner and STILL X-DIVISION CHAMPION[/b]: Sonjay Dutt[/color]

Archived