This is annoying.

I've started a new character in Wrestling Spirit 2 RTL mode and he's being not booked more then he's being booked. Now I understand that main eventers are going to be booked more then somebody at my character's level but surely small feds like 4C and CZCW can't afford to have somebody on contract and not use them can they? Besides, I wanna wrestle with my character not hit continue in the hopes I will be used.

With smaller feds and verbal contracts you don't get paid if you don't get used, sucks really but it can all change if you hit a lucky streak, offer yourself out to the smallest promotion with a small roster, hopefully you'll get more of a chance. If you just want nonstop fighting then I suggest you try the league mode, guaranteed fixtures most weeks.

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson]And now I'm back to not getting booked again. Gee I'm only a champion in 4C, why should I expect to be booked? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Only the main event level champion can be sure they'll be booked. Tag titles in 4C are midcard level. Win the 4C Championship and see how you fare then. 'course, you gotta get booked to win the 4C Championship. doh.

[QUOTE=Remianen]Only the main event level champion can be sure they'll be booked. Tag titles in 4C are midcard level. Win the 4C Championship and see how you fare then. 'course, you gotta get booked to win the 4C Championship. doh.[/QUOTE] Yeah I know what you mean. Of course, I can be happy knowing that I carried Calvin Dark to a successful title win over Jacob Jett and Darryl Devine [I have all sorts of respect for Jacob Jett for still being able to walk correctly after two hockey sticks to the head and four Canadian Deathlocks] and one defence. Still, I dream of that day when my character gets the 4C champion in a hardcore match. He shall taste the fury of my hockey stick then I can assure you!

There are worse things than not getting booked. My fresh faced RtL got booked against T-Rex, the most over guy in the promotion I joined (USPW?), three months in a row. Did I mention my guy was a Small strong Stylest? :X The first match between us lasted 3 minutes, and only lasted that long because I was on offense for 2 and a half of it. Punch, Neckbreaker, Big Legdrop, picked up, The Extinction. Pin. Oddly though, he decided to give me the rub on our last match and let me go over with a Asiatic Spike submission as I slipped out of three Extinctions and two Jurassic Crunches, it was also my last match with that promotion as they didn't renew my contract shortly thereafter. Makes me feel like my last name should be Puder or something.

[QUOTE=Less]This could be considered a cheat, but just save every day. Then if you don't get booked, exit the game without saving and reload the game. Try again, and a lot of the time you get booked. :)[/QUOTE] this is probably the best thing to do if your not getting booked, you should try it.

[QUOTE=Vladamire Dracos]There are worse things than not getting booked. My fresh faced RtL got booked against T-Rex, the most over guy in the promotion I joined (USPW?), three months in a row. Did I mention my guy was a Small strong Stylest? :X The first match between us lasted 3 minutes, and only lasted that long because I was on offense for 2 and a half of it. Punch, Neckbreaker, Big Legdrop, picked up, The Extinction. Pin. Oddly though, he decided to give me the rub on our last match and let me go over with a Asiatic Spike submission as I slipped out of three Extinctions and two Jurassic Crunches, it was also my last match with that promotion as they didn't renew my contract shortly thereafter. Makes me feel like my last name should be Puder or something.[/QUOTE] Oddly enough something similar happened to my former MMA character in MAW. They put him in a bunch of matches with some MAW mainstays and didn't renew his contract afterwards. Rather odd too as I gave them at least two A* matches.

In regards to be letting go I know in the original WreSpi whenever I got released it was almost always because there was a surplus of faces or heels so try taking a look at the disposition of your coworkers. If there are 15 heels and 9 faces make sure you're one of the good guys. But there does seem to be more involved this time around and it's not just popularity as I've been let go when I'm more popular than 4 or 5 guys on the card with an undefeated streak going. Maybe this is where those stats that don't seem to do anything come into play more.

Archived