Arn Anderson- The Enforcer

Another dynasty with a member of the 4 Horseman and one of my favourites: [B][U]The Enforcer - Double A, Arn Anderson:[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc375/th_18216_01a_375lo.jpg[/IMG] His tremendous wrestling ability, and outstanding mic skills are what has made Arn Anderson. He is currently being groomed for future stardom and continues the development he has started. Gained his first big push in the Georgia promotion. My name is Arn Anderson, many people call me the Enforcer some call me Double A, I was born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota and after graduating from college I decided to become a professional wrestler, with a good amateur background behind me I'm touted as the next big thing, at the moment I wrestle for Southeastern Championship Wrestling and quickly made my way to the top becoming one half of the Southeastern Tag Team Champions with my partner Jerry Stubbs, I accepted the offer to go to the hottest promotion in the States at the moment Georgia Championship Wrestling, my dream in this business? To become the best around, for people to look back and say "Arn Anderson wasn't good, he was great!" I also have my eyes on the most prestigious title in wrestling the coverted NWA World Heavyweight Championship, these are my dreams and this is my story so far... [B][U]Tuesday, Week 1, February: SECW on Tour:[/U][/B] This is my first singles match since winning the tag titles in SECW, tonight I’ve got a respected veteran in The Flame, he's spent most of his career in and around this territory and my first outing as a singles competitor I hope this to be a benchmark for the rest of my singles career. Arn Anderson Vs The Flame: The bell rings and Flame comes at me and I slap on a front facelock, I try to impress the crowd with my amateur skills by taking the Flame down with a gutwrench suplex, the go for another one but The Flame counters and some how manages to fall on top getting a 1 count, he picks me up and starts throwing stiff forearm blows, I take a few and duck out the way but the ref isn't quick enough and gets caught sending him spralling to the mat, he whips me off the ropes and hits a clothesline, he then drives his knee into my leg, he then tries the same move but on my arm, I manage to slip out and hit him with a forearm to the back of his head and then regain control with an arm wringer takedown, I bring him in close and with the ref knocked out still I apply a sideheadlock and with closed fists I begin to punch away on the masked Flame, the crowd seeing that I’m breaking the rules start to boo and jeer, I then try to take his legs out by planting a kick to his thigh with his leg weakened I scoop him up and deliver a bodyslam. The Flame fights back and gets me in a top wristlock, I counter and hit a backbreaker, while he's on the mat I grab his arm and hit a legdrop, I then drive a couple of knees to his arm trying to soften him up, the ref shakes off the cob webs and gets to his feet, The Flame throws a punch but I side step and take him down with a hip lock takedown, I can see that Flame is getting frustrated, I go to whip him into the corner but he reverses, Flame then begins to light me up with knife edge chops and then rams my face into the turnbuckle, he goes for a side headlock takedown but I slip out and push him into the corner, I follow him in and reapeatedly drive my shoulder into his stomach, I step away as he stumbles out of the corner right into a gutwrench suplex with the Flame near the ropes I put one foot on the bottom rope, the other on his throat and use the middle ropes for leverage trying to choke The Flame, I break it during the 5 count. The Flame gets back to his feet as I’m being to told to go to a neutral corner while the ref checks on him, The Flame then hits me with a forearm to the gut and a forearm to the head, damn those shots are getting stiffer, he goes for a hammerlock but I counter and hit him with a back suplex, I then fall forward driving my head into his shoulder, I grab the top rope and leap into the air and come down driving my knee into the back of his head, I the grab him by the mask and go to work with a forearm flurry, I again fall forward using my head as a weapon, I pick him up from behind and apply a side headlock, I drag him over to the ropes and rake his eyes against the ropes, the ref warns me as the crowds boo's get louder, I whip him into the ropes looking for some might say is my specialty a spinebuster but as the Flame comes back and I drop my head looking to pick him up and twist he rushes forward and hits a suplex which surprises me, he goes for an elbow drop but I roll out of the way, I grab his leg and drape it over the rope, I put my foot on the second and push off and come down landing all my weight across his leg, The Flame gets to his feet, boy is he tough and throws a punch but I avoid and hit him with an atomic drop, I quickly make the cover for 2. I get him to his feet and hit a double underhook suplex, I try to go to the top rope but Flame stops me and pulls me down, he then hits a bionic elbow which busts me open. I feel the blood run down my face as I get to my feet, he goes for another one but I avoid and hit a bionic elbow of my own, I go for a double arm ddt but Flame breaks out and starts throwing a punch flurry that has me dazed, he then rolls me up in a small package for a near fall. The Flame and the crowd sensing that the momentum has shifted, Flame picks me up and hits another bionic elbow, this rocks me a bit but then he comes off the ropes and connects with a running knee to the side of my head which knocks me flat, he then applies an inside toe hold but I get to the ropes, I get to my feet and the Flame comes charging in, I duck out of the way and whip him off the ropes, as he comes back I drop my head just at the right time and pick him up twist him in mid air and drive him down with a spinebuster, I cover for the 3 count. [B]Rating: B-[/B] My hand is raised as I win my first singles match and a physical contest it was, my ears ring from those forearm shots, I get to the back and chat with some of the boys, I also manage to catch one or two of the veterans and ask them for advice about my match and where I went wrong. I meet up with the Flame later, "Hey Double A, geez you shore knocked the wind out of me with that spinebuster, man do you get some force on that bastard!" I laugh "Well Flame, I have to say I might not of been able to hit that move if you had hit me with another one of those forearms, I think you just knocked five years off my career, they where that hard!" we laugh and joke some more before I leave to go back to the hotel to get some rest.

[B][U]Friday, Week 2, February: The Omni Sportatorium Spectacular:[/U][/B] I arrive at the arena ready for the big show and meet up with my tag team partner for tonight Ole Anderson, we've been tagging as the Minnesota Wrecking Crew for a little while now and we've got our big break here in Georgia, tonights match up is going to be one of those matches that I hope that the fans will enjoy and talk about for years to come, we've got the National Tag Team Champions the Road Warriors for the titles. The Minnesota Wrecking Crew Vs The Road Warriors: The bell rings to get us underway, Ole starts for us and Animal starts for the Road Warriors, Animal hits Ole with a gutwrench suplex and goes to kick him in the back of the head but Ole moves out of the way, he gets to his feet and hits Animal with a big clubbing blow across the shoulders knocking Animal down, Ole follows up and plants a kick right to his head, Ole then uses some amateur skills to keep Animal down, he applies a grounded hammerlock and switches that into an arm bar, he picks Animal up and drives him into the corner, Ole comes in but Animal moves and puts Ole into the corner, Animal goes for a corner elbow but Ole ducks underneath and hits him with a backbreaker and goes back to the arm bar, Ole tries for a hammerlock but Animal breaks out and gets to his feet, he then whips Ole into the ropes and delivers a clubbing blow, Ole is rocked and Animal follows it up with a sideheadlock and another clubbing blow, Animal tries for a suplex but Ole manages to counter and hit Animal with a clubbing blow (with Animal and Ole hammering away with these big shots I look across the ring to see Hawk who looks dying to get in there.) Ole then hits a big forearm to the back of Animal's head and grabs him in a sideheadlock and rakes his eyes across the ropes, Animal blinded walks right into a backbreaker by Ole, he picks Animal up and whips him into our corner and tags me in, I get in the ring and slam Animals face into the turnbuckle, I go for an irish whip but Animal reverses and tags Hawk in, as I come off the ropes Hawk boots me in the gut, Hawk then tries for a gutwrench suplex but I counter with a backbreaker, I grab Hawks arm and hit a legdrop on it, Hawk fights back up and hits me with a backbreaker, he then goes for a chinlock but I slip out, he tries a side headlock but I slip out of that as well and regain control with an arm wringer taking him down to the mat, I drop another leg on his arm and then drive a knee to his arm, I pick him up and whip him into the ropes and hit a knee lift, with Hawk holding his stomach in pain I grab him in a side headlock with the refeere behind me and deliver a few closed fist punches, the crowd go wild booing at my illegal move, I pick him up and whip him into the corner and then drive my shoulder into his stomach, I then tag Ole back in. Hawk breaks Ole's attempt at a hammerlock and hits an arm wringer smash, Hawk then applies a sideheadlock and goes for a gutwrench suplex but Ole slips out and hits a backbreaker and kicks Hawk in the back of his head again, Ole then applies a hammerlock and switches to another arm bar, Ole picks Hawk up again and tries for a rope rake but Hawk breaks out, Hawk then goes for suplex but Ole counters and whips him into the ropes and knocks Hawk down with a punch, Ole then whips Hawk into the ropes and hits him with a shoulder block, Hawk fights back with rights and lefts knocking Ole down and begins to stomp the hell out of him, he then tags Animal back in, Animal whips Ole into the corner and hits elbow after elbow and the drives his shoulder into his stomach, Ole then fights back whipping Animal into the ropes and hitting a clothesline, Ole goes for an arm whip but Animal breaks out and scoops him up with a bodyslam and then hits a grounded mafia kick, Ole gets to his feet and hits Animal with a front leg shoulder tackle, Animal rolls out of the way of Ole's running knee and hits him with a seated punch flurry, he picks Ole up and hits him with a bionic elbow and then a shortarm clothesline, Ole gets to his feet and tags me back in. I hit Hawk with a bionic elbow and then go for a back suplex but Hawk turn and falls on top of me getting a 1 count, Hawk then tags Animal back in, I go for a back suplex on Animal and he does the same thing as Hawk getting a 1 count. Animal climbs to the top rope and hits me with a double axe handle, he picks me up and hits a giant suplex, he goes for a chinlock but I slip out and hit forearm after forearm hoping keep the big man down, I then fall forward hitting a headbutt on his shoulder, I tag Ole back in. I distract the ref as Ole hits Animal with a low blow and rolls him up getting a near fall, he picks Animal and applies a bear hug but Animal refuses to submit, Animal then tags Hawk in. Hawk walks right into Ole's bear hug but gets out with an eye rake, Hawk then hits Ole with the hangmans neckbreaker and covers getting a near fall, I break it up as Ole's stunned and didn't look like he was getting out, Hawk then picks Ole up and goes for the over shoulder backbreaker but Ole slips out and I distract the refeere as he again low blows a Road Warrior and rolls him up getting near fall. Ole then goes for a gut buster but Hawk break out and hits him with a flurry of punches which busts Ole open, Hawk then hits another hangman's neckbreaker but instead of making the cover he tags Animal in, he then picks Ole up and goes for a bear hug of his own but Ole breaks out and hits the back breaker turnbuckle smash which busts Animal open, the crowd seem to be loving this physical tag team match and are getting into it. Ole then hits his finisher the leaping piledriver and covers but gets a near fall, OIe then tags me in again, I quickly pick up Animal and hit the double arm ddt and cover hoping to get the win but only get a near fall. I whip Animal into the ropes and hits him with the spinebuster as the crowd go wild knowing that the match could be over, I cover and get another near fall, I go for another double arm but Animal breaks out and goes for a big kick but I rush forward and scoop him up and hit him with the Southern Piledriver, the crowd gasp as Animal is out cold, I cover getting the 3 count! We have NEW National Tag Team Champions!!! [B]Rating: B+[/B] The ref raises our hands and hands us the titles, me and Ole celebrate in ring, with our first match in Georgia Championship Wrestling winning the tag titles this is a big moment in my career, Ole is still bleeding but he's happy to stay in the ring and celebrate. We get to the locker room as the Road Warriors get their as well, we talk for a little while and congratulate each other on a match that had everything and one of the road agents tells us that it went for fifty minutes, I never knew a tag match had ever gone that far! The Minnesota Wrecking Crew and The Road Warriors leave the arena to go to the local bar for a drink. [B][U]Monday, Week 3, February:[/U][/B] Today I got a call that shocked me a little bit, Robert Fuller head booker of the Southeastern Championship Wrestling called me "Hey Arn, I just thought that I'd call you to tell you that Ronnie (Ron Fuller SECW owner) is taking the titles of you and Stubbs" after he tells me that I'm a bit stunned "Why the hell for? We haven't even made a defence yet, Robert whats going on?" I ask, "Nothing wrong but because your wrestling for Georgia as well and won't be here that much Ronnie wants tag champions who can devoute full time to us." I think for a bit "Thats bull**** Rob, that has to be the lamest excuse I've heard whats really going on?" Robert quickly says that he's got to go and hangs up, I was supposed to go to their SECW on Tour show but then I get another shocker my agents phones me and tells me that because Southeastern are trying to trim parts of their roster and because I've missed a few of their shows because of my commitments with Georgia I've been released, I can't believe it, I phone Ole and tell him and he can't believe that a promoter would release one half of his tag champions, he tells me that if I'm looking for more work I should give Jim Crockett over at Mid-Atlantic a call, I give it a thought write the number down. A little while later I decide that when my Georgia contract runs out I may decide to give Crockett a call but till then I'm focused on Georgia. [B][U]Wednesday, Week 3, February: Georgia Championship Wresting:[/U][/B] Me and Ole arrive for the TV taping and are informed we're defending the National Tag titles against Norvell Austin and GCW Light-Heavyweight Champion Les Thornton, we get to the locker room and get ready for our match, we chat for a little while before being called to the curtain. Minnesota Wrecking Crew (C) Vs Les Thornton & Norvell Austin: The bell rings, me and Norvell start the match, I apply a front facelock and the switch to a hammerlock and then drive him into the corner, I then drive my shoulder into his stomach, I go for a legdrop on his arm but Austin blocks, I throw a punch but he avoids and applies a hammerlock to me, I then hit him with a forearm blow then deliver a gutwrench suplex, I then pick him up and rake his face across the ropes, I then hit him with headbutt and kick him in the thigh, I then grab him in a sideheadlock and punch him in the face, I then apply another hammerlock but this time turn it into a backbreaker, I pick Austin up but he fights back and tags in Les Thorton. Thornton hits me with a jab punch and then hits an arm drag, I recover and hit a forearm flurry and hit a back suplex, I pick him up and go for the Southern Piledriver but Thornton blocks, I then make the tag to Ole. Ole hits him with a double underhook suplex, he plants a boot to his gut and hits Thornton with a leaping piledrive covering for a two count, Thornton is busted open, Ole see's his oppurtunity and slaps on a bear hug, Thornton with blood running down his face submits! [B]Rating: C[/B] Not a very long match considering that it was being taped for TV but we're still the Nation Tag Team Champions, we get handed the belt as we leave ringside, I bump into Mr.Wrestling George Woodin and talk to him about the time contraints of TV tapings, he says that as I traditional wrestling purist it can be a little frustrating but also a plus side is that some wrestlers give everything they have for a twenty or thirty minute match, I think about that as I leave the arena.

[B][U]Saturday, Week 3, February: Geogia Championship Wrestling:[/U][/B] I'm in singles action today against Pez, I've heard alot about this kid, I read in PWI magazine that many fans and promoters see this guy as a future champion, well I'm going to see how good this guy really is, I'm going to push this guy further then he has ever gone before and see if he has what it takes. Arn Anderson Vs Pez Whatley: The bell rings to start the match and Pez whips me into the ropes looking for a boot but I avoid, I apply a hammerlock and drive him into the corner and then slam his face into the turnbuckle, I drag him out of the corner and hit a backbreaker, while he's on the mat I drive a knee into his arm, I go for a legdrop on the arm but Pez pulls away, I go to rake his eyes across the ropes but he slips out, I go for a gutwrench suplex but Pez counters falling on top getting a 1 count. Whatley climbs to the top rope and hits me with a double axe handle, he then whips me into the ropes and hits a kick to the gut, Pez goes for a suplex but I slip out, I go for a forearm but Pez avoids and hits a snapmare takedown and applies the rear chinlock, I avoid the seated back kick, I try another gutwrench suplex but Pez again counters getting a 1 count. Pez goes for an arm wringer takedown but I slip out and plant a kick to his thigh, I hit the gutwrench suplex this time (the crowd cheer after two failed attempts), I whip him into the ropes and hit a headbutt, I then take him down with a hip lock takedown, Pez fights back and gets to the top rope and hits a double axe handle, he goes for a seated kick but I avoid again and I apply a side headlock and punch him in the face a couple of times, I then batter him in the back of the head with forearms and then deliver an arm wringer takedown, I can hear the commentator saying "Well Arn Anderson is really putting on a wrestling clinic here for this young man and I just hope he learns from it!" I pick him up and hit a backbreaker and pick him up and shoot him into the ropes hitting a clothesline, I fall forward dropping a headbutt to his shoulder, I drag his leg over to the ropes and hit a second rope knee stomp and apply a straddled arm bar, I the drive my knee into his arm again, I then use the rope to leap off and drive my knee into the back of his head, I then grab the top rope again and place my foot across his throat and choke him breaking after the ref counts to four, I pick him up and hit a back suplex, I whip him into the ropes and look for a flapjack but Pez counters with a kick, he throws a punch but I avoid it and go for a double underhook suplex but Pez breaks it and hits a suplex, he then goes for an arm wringer but I break out and hit another back suplex, I pick him up and back him into the ropes and tie him in the ropes and begin to hit him with rights and lefts, the ref tries to get me to stop but I push him away and go back to beating on him, the crowd start going wild booing at my rule breaking. Pez manages to get out and I quickly apply the Main Event Sleeper hold, Pez doesn't submit, Pez fights back but as he runs at me looking for a cross body I catch him and turn it into the Southern Piledriver, I hit it and cover for the 3 [B]Rating: C+[/B] The ref raises my hand and I'm impressed with the fight that Pez showed and I extend my hand to shake it and congratulate him on a good match, the crowd begin to appluad my good sportsmanship but as I help him up I whip him into the ropes and hit the spinebuster. Pez is out cold, I tell the ref to raise my hand again, the crowd who where applauding me a moment ago are going crazy at my underhandedness.

[B][U]Wednesday, Week 1, March: The Stars of GCW on Tour:[/U][/B] I don't have a match tonight but I'm accompanying Ole to the ring for his match against Road Warrior Hawk, the match goes down well, before hand Ole had done an interview cutting down the Road Warriors saying they weren't fit to carry the titles and that on our worst day they couldn't beat us, this had gotten to Hawk and it showed during the match, I distracted the ref a couple of times letting Ole get the upperhand and when Hawk went for a suplex I tripped him as Ole fell on top and I grabbed hold of his foot while Ole covered for 3 making it impossible for Hawk to kick out, with the match over and Ole the winner, we decided to put a bit of a beat down on him, we got in a couple of shots but couldn't do any real damage because his tag team partner Animal ran us off. [B][U]Saturday, Week 1, March: Georgia Championship Wrestling:[/U][/B] Not match tonight but myself and Ole have been told we're told to run in on the Sawyers Vs Road Warriors match, I talk with Ole on what sort of things we're going to do and wait while the match gets underway, for most part of the match its back and forth but then the Road Warriors take control and start to build momentum, the refeere then gets knocked down, we're given the nod and bolt out of the curtain down to ringside, Ole hits Animal with a big foream knocking him outside and starts throwing him into the guard rail and then choking him with the microphone wire, he then ddt's him on the floor laying him out, meanwhile me and Hawk are going toe to toe, Ole climbs onto the apron and hits Hawk in the back of the head with the title belt and he stumbles forward right into my spinebuster, we leave the ring with the crowd going wild, Buzz Sawyer then covers Hawk as the refeere recovers just in time to count the 3, we've just cots the Road Warriors. [B][U]Wednesday, Week 2, March: The Stars GCW on Tour:[/U][/B] Tonight both myself and Ole are in singles action, I've got Black Bart and Ole's got Road Warrior Animal, I may be at ringside for that one and could Ole do the double over both Road Warriors? I guess we'll find out soon. Arn Anderson Vs Black Bart: The bell rings to start the match and Bart immediatley goes to the top rope and hits a double axe hande, he goes back to the top rope looking for another axe handle but this time I avoid it, I take Bart down with a gutwrench suplex and drop a leg on his arm, he gets to his feet but I slap on a sideheadlock and hammer away with punches, I then apply a hammerlock and drive him back into the corner I go to drive my shoulder into his stomach but he avoids and hits me with a big clubbing blow, Bart whips me into the ropes and hits me with a kick, he goes for a snap mare but I slip out and hit a backbreaker and then drop another leg on his arm, I then drive my knee into his shoulder, I go for another gutwrench suplex but Bart counters with a kick to the gut and hits a sideheadlock and punches away, I go for a backbreaker but Bart blocks and fights back and hits me with a headbutt, Bart tries to whip me into the ropes but I reverse and hit him with a knee lift and then a headbutt, with Bart down I drive another knee to his shoulder and drop another leg on his arm, I pick him up and hit a forearm to the back of his head, Bart blocks a backbreaker but I hit an arm wringer and then a bionic elbow, Bart fights back and climbs to the top rope and comes off with a double axe handle, Bart goes for a kick to my head but I avoid and hit a double underhook suplex, I then drive a knee to his shoulder hoping to dislocate it, I do more damage by falling forward hitting his shoulder with a headbutt, I drape his leg across the ropes and come down with all my weight on his knee, I then use the ropes to leap off hitting a knee drop on his head. I go for an arm bar but Bart avoids, he tries a headbutt but I avoid, as I go for a bionic elbow he counters with a side headlock, I fight out and hit him with a roundhouse punch and then hit him with a back suplex, I then unload with a forearm flurry, Bart then fires up and starts hammering away with rights, lefts and forearms, Bart then goes for a forearm but I block and hit him with a gutwrench suplex, I fall forward again with another headbutt, I pick him up and go for a double arm ddt but he breaks it and applies a bear squeeze but I break out and slap on the Main Event sleeper hold but Bart doesn't submit, I go for another double arm ddt but Bart slips out and goes for a knee breaker but I fall on top covering and getting a near fall. I pick him up and go for another Main Event sleeper hold but Bart blocks it, Bart then hits me with a bionic elbow, Bart then goes for a forearm flurry but I avoid and hit him with a double arm ddt, Bart is busted wide open and I cover getting the 3. [B]Rating: B-[/B] A little later on Ole's match is up, I accompany Ole to ringside, he takes off his National Tag title belt and hands it to me, the match gets underway and Animal has Ole on the ropes, funnly enough Hawk is nowhere is to be seen, with Ole in trouble getting covered and Animal getting near falls I had to do something, I climbed up on to the ring apron and distracted the refeere whilst throwing the title belt to Ole, Ole catches it and knocks Animal out with the belt and slides it over to the corner, the ref sees the cover and counts Animals shoulders to the mat for 3, this time with Hawk nowhere about we decided to put a beating on Animal, we work over his knee's and legs hoping to put him out of action, finally while we've left Animal down and hurt in the ring and as we leave ringside Hawk comes out and protects his partner but its to late. [B]NEWS FLASH! [/B]Tony Atlas has been released from the WWF due to an oversized roster. Back at the hotel I receive a phone call from my agent that All-Japan and New Japan are both interested in meeting with me to do a tour, I decided that I'll meet with them and hopefully split my time between a Japanese tour and Georgia. I meet with the representatives of both promotions and after hearing both of their proposels I decide to sign for All-Japan on a six month contract at Upper-midcard level, I think that I could do well over in Japan and look forward to my first appearance. [B][U]Saturday, Week 2, March: Georgia Championship Wrestling:[/U][/B] No match tonight so I hang around for a little while and bump into the Spoiler, "Hi, I see that your wrestling tonight, good luck" I offer my hand wishing him good luck but Spoiler looks at me "Who needs luck." he replys, he then pushes past but I don't take crap like that easily and I shove him and he shoves back and we end up brawling for a moment, a few wrestlers come over and break it up. Word gets around about the fight but nothing happens, The Spoiler wins his match with ease later on in the night. [B]NEWS FLASH![/B] 'Superfly' Jimmy Snuka has been released by the WWF, the company attempts to trim some of its over-sized roster, I hear the news and I'm a little disappointed at the WWF for releasing such as good wrestler just to trim it's roster, surley there's a few no hopers that are still getting a fat pay check for little work. [B][U]Wednesday, Week 3, March: The Stars of GCW on Tour:[/U][/B] I have a singles match tonight against Norvell Austin in a 45 minute time limit match, I've wrestled him before during a tag match for the National Tag titles, I hope that he's a better singles wrestler then he is a tag wrestler. Arn Anderson Vs Norvell Austin: The bell rings to start the match, Austin goes for a kick to the gut but swat the boot away and hit a gutwrench suplex, I drop a leg on his arm, Norvell fights back but I hit him with a gutwrench suplex, I run at him looking for a knee lift but Austin rushes forward to prevent it and hits a punch, he then hits a forearm and applies a front facelock, Norvell then begins to rake my eyes getting a caution from the refeere, he then applies a hammerlock and then rakes my back, Austin is really up for this kicking me in the gut and then punching me in the face, he goes for an arm wringer but I slip out and plant a kick to his thigh, I go for a gutwrench suplex but he counters hitting a forearm, he then applies a hammerlock and then a front facelock, I avoid another kick to the gut and then apply a sideheadlock and punch him in the face, Austin goes for an irish whip but I reverse it and hit a knee lift, I then take him down with a hiplock takedown, Austin goes for a rope rake but I avoid it and hit a gutwrench suplex, I pick him up and go for a bodyslam but Austin falls on top getting a 1 count. Austin then goes for a coco butt but I avoid and hit another gutwrench suplex and the fall forward hitting a headbutt on his shoulder, I pick him up and hit a back suplex, I see my chance and apply the Texas Cloverleaf. Norvell holds on for as long as he can but he finally submits. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B][U]Thursday, Week 3, March:[/U][/B] I'm contacted by my agent telling me that Jim Barnett wants to meet me to discuss an extension for my GCW contract which is due to expire in 30 days time, I hope to extend my deal but I'll see what happens, I don't think I'm ready to leave Georgia just yet. I meet with Jim who informs me that he would like me to continue with Georgia Championship Wrestling, we talk for a bit and agree to a six month extension. I leave the meeting thinking that when this contract expires I think I may move on. [B]NEWS FLASH![/B] Jesse 'The Body' Ventura has been released by the WWF, the company attempts to trim part of his over-sized roster. [B][U]World Overness[/U][/B] USA 60 +5 Canada 30 Mexico 30 Japan 30 UK 10 Europe 10 Australia 10 [B][U]Skills & Abilities[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Spirit 64 +2 Power 55 +1 Technique 57 +3 Speed 51 +1 Psychology 55 +6[/COLOR] Stamina 77 [COLOR="red"]Toughness 87 +1 Charisma 76 +1 Microphone 57 +1 Safety 78 +2 [/COLOR] Looks 62 [COLOR="Red"]Respect 57 +2[/COLOR] [B]NEWS FLASH![/B] Jake Roberts (Former National Televison Champion) has been released by Georgia Championship Wrestling, the company attempts to trim parts of its over-sized roster. The announcement shocks me, Jake was only the Television champion about two weeks ago before losing it to The Masked Superstar, after signing a extension to my contract this makes me wonder if I had a longer deal would I have been for the chop as well?

[B][U]Tuesday, Week 2, April: AJPW Puroresu:[/U][/B] I arrive in Japan ready for my first appearance at an All-Japan show, I get picked up at the air port and driven to my hotel and check in, I rest for a couple of hours and the on to the show, I arrive at the arena and get into the locker room area and see some of the guys, I don't know anybody but I bump into Curt Henning who's been out here for a while and me and him talk for a bit, a little while later I look at the booking sheet and to my amazement I've got Giant Baba!! The owner of All-Japan and I've got him for my first match out here! This is going to be a tough one and I'm going to have to pull everything out of the bag if I'm going to beat him. Arn Anderson Vs Giant Baba: The bell rings to start the match and I apply a front facelock straight away trying to tire the big man out early, I then switch to a top wrist lock, I then plant a kick to his thigh hoping to soften his legs up and keep him down, I go back to the front facelock but he breaks out and hits me with a giant forearm (wow! does that hurt!) and applies a nerve hold, he then begins to stomp away, he then punches me in the face, I stumble back and do a quick check to see if I still have all my teeth, he goes for a hammerlock but I slip out and rake his face across the ropes, he then hits me with another giant forearm and then slaps on a rear chinlock, he then goes back to the nerve hold, Baba goes for a rear chinlock but I slip out and manage to get a quick forearm shot in on the back of his head, I then take him down with an arm wringer, I lay his arm out and drive my knee into his shoulder and then drop a leg on it, I pick Baba up and rake his face across the ropes again, I whip into the ropes and hit a knee lift, Baba fights back and goes for a knee breaker but I slip out and climb to the top rope and hit him with a flying knee which catches him square on the jaw, I cover getting a 1 count. Baba fights back and hit me with a big kick to the side of my head which nearly knocks me out of the ring but I gather myself and walk right into a big headbutt from Baba, he then begins to stomp the hell out of me! He applies a Boston Crab hoping I'll submit but I refuse, he picks me up and whips me into the ropes but I rush forward preventing the big boot, I connect with a headbutt but whatever I do doesn't seem to phase him, I whip him into the corner and slam his face into the turnbuckle, I then hit a roundhouse punch looking to knock the wind out of him, with Baba down I go for a falling headbutt but he moves and then hit me with a headbutt, Baba then goes for a bear hug but I slip out and throw forearms hitting him about the head, Baba then fights back and applies a standing stomach claw but I get to the ropes, he whips me into the ropes and goes for another headbutt but I avoid and hit him with a bionic elbow and then throw more forearms knocking Baba off his feet, I then fall forward hitting a headbutt, Baba yet again fights back and hits me with a huge knee lift that nearly breaks my jaw, I walk right into a chokeslam that knocks the wind out of me, he covers for the 3. [B]Rating: C+[/B] The crowd go wild for Giant Baba not only because he's the owner of this promotion but he's a Japanese wrestling legend and to see him get a victory over the evil foreigner made a lot of people happy, I'm quite pleased with the match but a little disappointed with the loss, I meet with Baba later and tell him it was a honour and a previlage to wrestle him, he laughs and tells me that he was impressed with me during our match and that I could well for All-Japan. [B][U]Friday, Week 2, April: The Omni Auditorium Spectacular[/U][/B]: I arrive back in the US a few days before the show and get some rest, I arrive at the arena a few hours before the show and meet up with Ole, he's got a match against Road Warrior Animal and seeing that we've had a bit of a feud going I'm to accompany Ole to ringside, this time I hear that Hawk will be there. We get to ringside and just as predicted the Road Warriors are there, the match between Ole and Animal goes well with neither man gaining the advantage, the crowd seem to be enjoying it, I get onto the apron to distract the ref but Hawk runs round and pulls me down, we start going at it while the match continues inside, I manage to get the upperhand by low blowing Hawk and then throwing him into the guard rail, with Hawk out of the way I see that Animal rolls Ole up and with the ref with his back to me I get ready, Ole pushes Animal forward, as his head goes through the ropes I catch him in the head with the National Tag title belt yet again, Animal is out cold and Ole covers for the 3! Yet again the Minnesota Wrecking Crew has got one over the Road Warriors, I'm looking forward to meeting them again for their rematch for the tag titles. [B][U]Wednesday, Week 3, April: The Stars of GCW on Tour:[/U][/B] No match tonight so myself and Ole hang around for a little while watching the show, Les Thornton defeats Koko B. Ware to retain the GCW Junior Heavyweight title in a good match, Chavo Guerrero Sr. defeated Black Bart but the next match we're interested in its the Road Warriors against the team of National Television Champion The Masked Superstar and 'Hands of Stone' Ronnie Garvin, the match is going well with both teams giving as good as they get but the Road Warriors begin to get the upper hand so Ole decided that we should make an apperance, we walk through the curtain and to ringside and distract the Road Warriors, with their back turned Masked Superstar throws Hawk over the top rope where we decide keep him occupied by beating on him for a bit whilst Animal tries to fend off Garvin and Superstar but to no avail and is pinned. Another tag match that the Road Warriors have lost since we took the titles off them and most of the losses are due to our interferance and it'll be a long time before they get a shot at the National Tag titles, in the main event The Spoiler (who I have a bad relationship with after our brawl) retains the National Heavyweight title defeating Ivan Putski. [B][U]Saturday, Week 3, April: Georgia Championship Wrestling:[/U][/B] We arrive at the arena for the TV taping for Georgia Championship Wresting and yes you've guessed it we're taping a segment with the Road Warriors, I guess the office likes whats going on so by the looks of it their going to push it, we come out to do an interview with Gordan Solie carrying the title belts and basically telling everyone in the audience and the people at home that nobody can beat us, this prompts the Road Warriors to come out with their manager 'Precious' Paul Ellering, they come back by saying that we stole the titles off of them and they deserve a rematch and it goes back and forth for a bit and then the shocker, with the Road Warriors facing us and Ellering behind them they carry on ranting but then Ellering does something that shocks the crowd he drops down and low blows both of them, this is the signal we've been looking for and charge into the ring to beatdown the hurt Road Warriors, Ole grabs the mic and introduces them to our new manager Paul Ellering!! The crowd are stunned that the manager who's been with them from the start had turned on the them just when they needed him the most, Paul then tells them that he only wants to be associated with winners, with champions not losers. We put the boots to them some more before leaving ringside with our new manager, even Gordan Solie is stunned at to what as just gone on. [B]NEWS FLASH![/B] Ken Patera has been fired by the AWA in an attempt to trim their over-sized roster, hopefully another company is able to benefit from this man's experiance, also current WWF Champion Roddy Piper in a bizarre move by WWF management has also been released by the company for the same reason as Patera, this'll vacate the title but it's a shame because Piper carried that title well. [B][U]Friday, Week 1, May: The Stars of GCW on Tour:[/U][/B] Having not wrestled for a little while with either All-Japan or Georgia, I arrive at the Georgia show to find out the Minnesota Wrecking Crew will be defending the National Tag titles against Killer Kahn and the Great Kabuki. Minnesota Wrecking Crew (C) Vs Killer Kahn & The Great Kabuki: The bell rings and Ole drives Kabuki to the corner, he drags him out and hits a clubbing blow and then applies a wrist lock, he then applies the pressure wrenching the wrist lock, Kabuki comes back with a spinning fist, Ole then regains control with a forearm to the back of Kabuki's head, Ole then rakes Kabuki's face across the ropes, he then whips him into the ropes looking for a clothesline but Kabuki avoids and counters with a sweeping ankle takedown and follows it up with a seated back kick and a choke hold, Kabuki goes for an elbow drop but Ole rolls out the way and applies a grounded arm bar and then applies more pressure with a grounded hammerlock, Kabuki gets to his feet and goes for a japanese arm drag but Ole slips out, Kabuki then tags in Killer Kahn. Ole hits a clubbing blow on Kahn and then goes to work on his arm with an arm wringer, he then turns it into a side headlock, Ole goes for a snap mare but Kahn breaks out and hits a knife edge chop, Ole then whips Kahn into the ropes and hits a clothesline on him, with Kahn down Ole then kicks him in the back of the head, he goes back to work on Kahn's arms with arm bars and grounded hammerlocks, Ole goes for a kick but Kahn avoids it hits him with a chop to the head, he then hits a samoan drop on Ole, Kahn then picks him up and goes for a chop flurry but Ole avoids and tags me in. I get into the ring and hit him with a hiplock takedown and I hit him with a kick to the thigh, Kahan then tags in Kabuki, he gets into the ring and hits me with a knife edge chop, I then apply a side headlock and then punch him in the face, I then hit him with a short-arm clothesline, Kabuki goes for the tag but I stop him, I then hit a standing arm breaker and cover for a 2 count. I go for a standing spinebuster but Kabuki counts and falls on top getting a 2 count, I then go for a back suplex but again Kabuki falls on top getting another 2 count, Kabuki then tags Kahn back in. I hit him with an bionic elbow, I go for a clothesline but he avoids and picks me up looking for a samoan drop but I slip out, I then hit a double underhook suplex, I go for a falling headbutt but he avoids and tags Kabuki back in. Kabuki goes for a chop to the neck but I counter hitting a flapjack and covering for a 2 count, I pick him up and hit a suplex and drag him over to our corner tagging in Ole. Ole hits a clubbing blow and then hits a neckbreaker, Ole then hits a backbreaker, he picks Kabuki up and hits another neckbreaker and applies the Anderson Step Over Arm Bar, Kabuki submits. [B]Rating: C[/B] The bell rings and the ref hands us the titles making it a second successful title defence and no sign of the Road Warriors trying to interfere, which is quite surprising seeing that we've taken every chance to get involved with every Road Warriors match.

Archived