WWE vs. TNA - The Brawl to end it all

[COLOR="SeaGreen"](This is a dynasty of me vs. my brother, he's TNA I'm WWE Red=WWE, Blue=TNA, although Blue=Smackdown)[/COLOR] Takes place in Novermber 2005. Using RaveX Data. [COLOR="Red"]Kyle Enders sat in front of his tv set in Stamford, Connecticut. He gazed out the window at WWE Headquarters, yup he was only across the street from the head of WWE. Kyle looked back at his Sanyo tv and saw Shawn Michaels nail a Superkick to Kurt Angle, it was October and it was WWE Homecoming. Enders enjoyed the fact that RAW came back to USA, since that's where he used to watch it in the first place. The match ended with a draw and Michaels was begging Angle for a Sudden Death. Just like what happened with Kyle when he begged to get back on the booking team of ROH (fiction.) He then sighed to himself as RAW went to commercial. He heated up some hot dogs on the stove and then ate them, he wondered if he should ask for a job application. Should he? The question floated in his mind for the next week until he finally opened the doors of WWE Headquarters. He asked for a job application, and success! Kyle went back home and filled out the application, with an attachment of his resume. He sent it back in the next week. Days passed and since he lived so close to HQ, he got a response quickly, and to his astonishment he was invited to a company party. He didn't pass up this chance so he got into a suit and headed to the party immediately. Didn't take long to get there, maybe half-an-hour tops. When he arrived a took a name tag, which seemed to be hurriedly made, and sat down in one of the chairs. He looked to his left and nearly fell out of his seat when he made the discovery that the card placed next to his was Paul Levesque! Enders then waited but then discovered that Levesque was up at the head table, so much for getting hyped up. "Ladies and Gentleman, the Chairman of the Board of World Wrestling Entertainment Vincent Kennedy Mc...What do you mean he's not here? Fine, we're sorry but Mr. McMahon couldn't make it today. Speaking in his place will be the CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, Linda McMahon." "Good afternoon all of you well the reason my husband Vince isn't here today. He's out for awhile with the creative team. But he's stepping down as Head Booker for now. And we need to appoint a new Head Booker, Vince said he needed somebody with potential. So the new Head Booker of World Wrestling Entertainment is Mr. Kyle Enders." Enders was at the punch bowl and spit out his punch in surprise. He pointed to himself and mouthed 'me?'. He then went up to the stage and went up to the mike stand, adjusting it to his level. "Wow this is a great honor. Thank you all for this honor. I'm just blown away, here I am watching WWE Television and the very next week I'm the Head Booker! I'd like to thank Mr. McMahon and the entire WWE Family for this. Wow!" Enders exited the stage and talked with the other guests, nobody important from WWE though, except Linda, and Stephanie McMahon. Kyle just smiled away until the gathering came to an end, that's when Kyle started to catch his breath. Enders then went out to the first place where the show was airing.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Blue"]Steven Bryant was sitting in his chair in the Impact Zone. When all of a sudden Rhino gored Jeff Jarrett, he became unglued from his chair as he held up a beer with one hand and yelled in praise for Rhino. After the Main Event was over Bryant was backstage when Larry Zbyszko walked by, Bryant asked for an autograph but Larry Z just walked by him. Bryant then spoke up, "Hey Whistler, it's me Stevie." This made Zbyszko stop, "Stevie? Steven Bryant? The Road Agent from WCCW (fiction) how are you doing?" Larry came back and shook Steven's hand. "Nothing new in my life Larry, listen I'm here because I'm getting my career back on track and I'm here for a job." Bryant said. "Anything for you buddy." Zbyszko said he sent an e-mail to Dixie Carter, who in turn sent an e-mail to Bryant's e-mail. "There you're all set Steve, Dixie liked your credentials and you're hired! As a Road Agent for now, but the job is yours, welcome to the team." Bryant thanked Zbyszko as he took a sheet and looked at the roster, he made some circles here and there until the roster was to his liking.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE BRAWL TO END IT ALL HAS STARTED

Wwe Monday Night Raw [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]MONDAY NIGHT RAW[/COLOR][/SIZE] Live from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI. [COLOR="red"]Sunday Night [COLOR="DarkOrange"]HEAT[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Danny Basham def. Tajiri using ropes for leverage at 3:49 B V2 def. Cade & Murdoch when Val Venis hit the Money Shot at 5:49 B- Kerwin White def. Rosey after a chair shot at 2:49 B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]The pyros go off in Detroit, MI as the RAW set is shown with Johnathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler announcing that Monday Night RAW has started, they both hype that tonight we'll have a WWE Championship Match between John Cena and Kurt Angle.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]John Cena comes out to huge pops and some boos and he has a mic with him.[/COLOR] [B]Cena:[/B] Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo!!! (pops) I didn't come out here today so I could show off my WWE Championship, I didn't come out here to talk about my ego. I'm here to tell the fans and RAW's GM Eric Bischoff that I'm tired that I always have to defend my WWE Championship (spins it) against The Olympic Zero Kurt Angle (boos). In fact, Bischoff get out here right now! [I][B]"I'm Bad!!!"[/B][/I] [B]Bischoff:[/B] Oh...Cena...of course you're not showing off your WWE Championship, you just spinned. Who designed that worthless piece of crap anyways? Looks like something the people in Detroit would've designed! But...Cena, it's not my fault that you're facing Kurt Angle week in and week out, it's your fault. If you hadn't took that WWE Championship against JBL at Wrestlemania 21, you wouldn't have to defend it all the time? So don't blame me, blame yourself, Champ. A [COLOR="red"]Kurt Angle then slides in from behind Cena and waits for his moment, he goes for an Angle Slam but Cena slips out of it and picks Angle up for the FU. He looks at Bischoff and gives him the 'You Can't See Me' Then he delivers an FU to Angle. A*[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Match 1: The Heartthrobs vs. Big Show & Kane - WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS After Big Show & Kane made their entrances, The Heartthrobs tried taking down the large heavyweights, Big Show nailed Antonio with a headbutt while Kane hit a sidewalk slam on Romeo. Big Show picks up Antonio by the throat and chokeslams him over the top rope. Kane then grabs Romeo by the throat and chokeslams him. Kane covers Romeo for the quick win. [B]Winners: Big Show & Kane B[/B] [COLOR="red"]Batista's music then hits as the crowd stands up (huge pop). Then out comes Rey Mysterio and then Randy Orton. Batista says that if they want to fight at Survivor Series, they're going to be coming at them swinging. As Theodore Long & Eric Bischoff have agreed to a 5-on-5 RAW vs. Smackdown! Survivor Series match! A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"]Vince McMahon is backstage with Triple H, who's carrying a sledgehammer. Vince tells Trips that in tonight's match against Shawn Michaels, Triple H can use his best friend, (who Vince calls Sledgy) to inflict as much pain and suffering he can against The Heartbreak Kid. A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 2: Gene Snitsky vs. Eugene[/B] [COLOR="red"]Snitsky first laid down some harsh punishing blows on Eugene until Eugene started hulking up and did a Stunner. Eugene didn't pin Snitsky though as Snitsky got up but Eugene turned around and delivered a Rock Bottom and pinned Snitsky for the win.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: Eugene B[/B] Eugene goes backstage and bumps into Kerwin White, Kerwin starts telling Eugene everything that he thinks his wrong with him, Kerwin goes away with Eugene biting his nail and looking confused. Ric Flair is attacked by Carlito backstage Flair is being beaten on badly until Edge made the save. It would appear that Edge just turned Face to help Flair but his evil smirk on his face says otherwise. A* -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 3: Rene Dupree vs. Matt Hardy[/B] [COLOR="red"]The crowd gives Matt Hardy a good response and nothing for Rene Dupree. Hardy hits a Side Effect early but Dupree almost nails the Dupree Driver. Hardy slipped off Dupree's shoulders and delivered an Inverted Twist of Fate, Hardy pins for the win.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: Matt Hardy[/B] B [COLOR="Red"]A video plays hyping Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H[/COLOR] A* -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"]Eric Bischoff comes out and announces that to get more people on RAW's side, he'll be lowering ticket prices by $5-$10 now. A[/COLOR] [B]Match 4: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels[/B] [COLOR="red"]HHH and HBK did some basic moves at first, Chops, Clotheslines, Suplexes, until Shawn nailed the Flying Forearm and went for the Elbow Drop. Shawn almost jumped but he stopped when he saw HHH stick up his feet. Shawn went for an Inverted Atomic Drop but HHH threw HBK out of the ring. HHH then grabbed his sledgehammer and knocked HBK in the head with it while HBK low-blowed HHH. The ref calls for a Double DQ.[/COLOR] [B]Winner: Draw due to Double DQ[/B] A [COLOR="red"]Vince McMahon comes down to ringside and demands HHH go back and destroy Shawn Michaels, Triple H starts to go back but changes his mind and heads to the locker room.[/COLOR] A* [COLOR="red"]Eric Bischoff is backstage and tells Trish Stratus that she has to defend the Woman's Championship tonight, he makes a match against Victoria.[/COLOR] B- [B]Match 5: Victoria vs. Trish Stratus - Woman's Championship[/B] [COLOR="red"]The two had some high-spots with Trish nailing the Whirlybird Headscissors. Victoria nearly had the Widow's Peark but Trish broke it and nailed the Stratusfaction for the win.[/COLOR] [B]Winner and still Champ: Trish Stratus[/B] B [COLOR="red"]Coach and Lawler hype a battle royal next week to decide who faces Ric Flair for the WWE Intercontinental Championship at Survivor Series.[/COLOR] [B]Match 6: Kurt Angle vs. John Cena - WWE CHAMPIONSHIP[/B] [COLOR="red"]Angle hit an Angleslam early onto the Spanish Announce Table. Angle then got Cena in the ring and unleashes some German Suplexes. Cena then trips Angle and gets the STFU. Angle somehow manages to get to the ropes and kicks Cena away. Angle comes back and nails another German Suplex but gets a cover of 2 1/2. Angle then goes up top and goes for a splash but Cena gets up and catches him in a FU position. He nails the FU and covers, 1...2...3![/COLOR] [B]Winner and still champ: John Cena[/B] A --------------------------END OF SHOW----------------------------------- Quick Results: FINAL RESULT: A HEAT Danny Basham def. Tajiri V2 def. Cade & Murdoch Kerwin White def. Rosey RAW The Big Show & Kane def. The Heartthrobs Eugene def. Gene Snitsky Matt Hardy def. Rene Dupree Shawn Michaels -draw- Triple H Trish Stratus def. Victoria John Cena def. Kurt Angle -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Blue"]IMPACT PREVIEW[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]This week on TNA IMPACT! Several Blockbuster announcements will be made for TNA Genesis. Also in X-Divison action it will be Chris Sabin vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Alex Shelley, also Samoa Joe will be in action! And the Main Event will be Jeff Jarrett and a partner of his choice vs. Rhino and a partner of his choice! Also on X-Plosion, X-Division Champion AJ Styles will make a rare X-Plosion appearance against Jerrelle Clark. Confirmed Matches: AJ Styles vs. Jerrelle Clark Chris Sabin vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Alex Shelley Jeff Jarrett & ? vs. Rhino & ? Samoa Joe vs. ? Predicions are welcome.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]SMACKDOWN PREVIEW![/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]This week when Smackdown rolls into Chicago, the Cruiserweight Championship will be on the line when Juventud takes on Kid Kash. Also World Heavyweight Champion Batista will be in action as he takes on Ken Kennedy, also Rey Mysterio will take on William Regal while Randy Orton will face Chris Benoit. Also Lashley will be in action against Paul Birchall! Predictions are welcome Lashley vs. Paul Birchall Rey Mysterio vs. William Regal Kid Kash vs. Juventud - Cruiserweight Championship Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit Batista vs. Ken Kennedy[/COLOR] BJPW - The Akarangers def. Mineo and KUDO to retain the BJW Tag Titles BJPW - MEN's Teioh def. Jun Kasai to retain the BJW Heavyweight Title WXW - Boogalou def. The Dynamic Sensation to retain the WXW Television Title WXW - Hurricane Havoc def. Joe Muraco to retain the WXW Hardcore Title WXW - Mercedes Martinez def. Luscious Lily to retain the WXW Women's Title WXW - Wagner Brown def. Johnny Bravado for the WXW Heavyweight Title

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]WWE SMACKDOWN![/COLOR][/SIZE] Live from United Center [COLOR="Green"]WWE VELOCITY[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Doug Basham def. Funaki in 3:20 B[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Nunzio def. Brian Kendrick in 3:07 B[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]MNM def. New LOD to retain their Tag Titles B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]WWE SMACKDOWN![/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]A video recap is shown from Monday Night on RAW when Batista, Randy Orton, and Rey Mysterio showed up after The Big Show & Kane defeated The Heartthrobs.[/COLOR] [B]Match 1: Paul Birchall vs. Bobby Lashley[/B] The match started when Birchall started giving Lashley some punches here and there, though Lashley shook it off and nailed a monster clothesline on Birchall. Lashley then immediately picked Birchall and went for The Dominator early but Birchall slipped out and pinned Lashley, 1...2.Kick Out! Birchall is disappointed with Jack Doan's count so he starts arguing with him, this gives Lashley enough time to unleash some German Suplexes. Lashley then signals for The Dominator. But Birchall just rolls out of the ring. Lashley gets out to follow him but William Regal comes from behind and smashes Lashley's head on the ring steps. Lashley doesn't sell it good and turns around and stares a hole right through Regal. Lashley then clotheslines Regal down and gets back in the ring where Burchill starts kicking him down. Burchill goes for the C-4 but Lashley in turn nails a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Lashley covers, 1...2...3! [B]Winner: Bobby Lashley in 6:21[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A graphic is then shown saying next week on Smackdown! It will be MNM vs. London & Kendrick for the WWE Tag Team Championships![/COLOR] [COLOR="Teal"]B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Booker T is shown backstage with Josh Matthews.[/COLOR] [B]Josh:[/B] Well Booker T, last week Orlando Jordan challenged you to a match for your WWE United States Championship, and you rejected his challenge, why? [B]Booker:[/B] Josh, Orlando Jordan is nothing but a sidekick, I don't give Title Matches to 2nd rate Superstars. Because the United States Championship is fought with honor! Orlando Jordan uses underhanded tactics to win his matches, actually, he never wins pretty much. Now can you dig that, Sucka? -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 2: JBL vs. Hardcore Holly[/B] JBL comes out with his image consultant Jillian Hall to big boos. Hardcore Holly comes out to a minimal pop. JBL immediately suckerpunches Hardcore, Holly looks up with a stare of anger. JBL goes for another punch but Hardcore ducks it and delivers a single leg trip. Holly then delivers elbow drop after elbow drop to JBL. Hardcore then picks JBL up and goes for an Alabama Slam but JBL picks him up and Powerbombs him. He taunts Hardcore with the Longhorn sign as Jillian Hall does the same outside the ring. JBL then nails a Big Boot and covers, 1...2...Kick Out! JBL isn't happy with Nick Patrick he almost punches him but then he turns around and gives Hardcore a Clothesline from Hell! Now JBL covers, 1...2...3! [B]Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield in 3:46[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]After the match JBL gives Hardcore Holly another Clothesline from Hell, he orders Orlando Jordan to get down to the ring right now. Orlando comes running down when Jillian Hall gets into the ring and kicks Hardcore in the groin. Orlando grabs a chair then all of a sudden he smacks Hardcore over the head, Holly starts to bleed as JBL gives him another Clothesline from Hell. JBL then picks Hardcore up for a Powerbomb when Orlando sets up a table out side of the ring. JBL then throws Holly off his shoulders, over the top rope, and through the table. JBL, Orlando, and Jillian all do the longhorn sign in the ring.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A graphic is then shown saying how it will be Chris Benoit vs. Randy Orton later in the show.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"][/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="royalblue"]An announcement is then made by Tony Chimel that Kid Kash couldn't make it in the show so he introduces his substitute, Paul London![/COLOR] [B]Match 3: Paul London vs. Juventud - CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP[/B] The two Cruiserweights lock up until Juvy gets the Side-Headlock, Juventud then gets irish-whipped but then gets a Sunset-Flip Bomb on London. London rolls out of it and goes for the dropkick but Juvy ducks it and the two stand-off to a pop from the crowd. Paul London then snap suplexes Juvy and then ascends to the top rope. London goes for a Dragonrana but Juvy catches him and rams him into the turnbuckle. Juvy then stomps on London in the corner until Paul rolls away and nails a Springboard DDT. London covers, 1...2..Kick Out! Juvy then gets a small package on London, 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Juvy argues with the ref when London is on the ring apron and gets a Springboard Bulldog! London covers, 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! London then goes to the top rope and goes for a 450 Splash and nails it! 1...2...Super Crazy dragged Paul London out of the ring! The referee calls for the bell. [B]Winner by DQ: Paul London, Juvy still Champ[/B] [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Juventud then celebrates on his succesful title defense in the ring with Psicosis and Super Crazy, London walks to the back looking dissapointed.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Michael Cole then announces that after The Cabinit's vicious assault on Hardcore Holly, has given Hardcore Holly a serious injury, he'll be out for at least 2-3 months.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 4: William Regal vs. Rey Mysterio[/B] Regal first slaps Mysterio across the face that's when Rey shoves back, Regal goes for a punch but Mysterio ducks it and kicks Regal on his left thigh, the impact of the kicks sends Regal reeling. Mysterio then hops over Regal, springboards off the ropes and nails a beautiful cross-body pin, 1...Kick Out! Regal recovers and nails an uppercut to Mysterio's jaw, Regal then claws at Mysterio's face but Mysterio kicks him away. Regal comes back and clotheslines Mysterio over the ropes. Regal taunts Mysterio in the ring but Mysterio climbs to the top-rope and nails a hurracanrana off the top-rope! 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Mysterio is upset with himself as he kicks Regal across the chest, Regal's chest is really red by now as you can see's the outline of Mysterio's leg on it. Mysterio then nails a Seated Dropkick and goes for a senton and gets it. He covers Regal, 1...2..Kick Out! Mysterio then goes over by the corner and then gets smashed into the turnbuckle by William Regal, Regal stomps on Mysterio like there's no tommorow. Then he picks up Mysterio and floors him with one punch. He tries putting on brass knuckles but Jack Doan sees this and takes them away from him and throws them out of the ring. Mysterio gets up and dropkicks Regal onto the second rope! Mysterio goes for the 619 and he misses! Regal then gets Mysterio into a schoolboy, Regal puts his feet on the ropes, 1...2...Jack Doan sees Regal's feet on the ropes and refuses to count the pin. Regal argues with Doan until Mysterio kicks Regal onto the second rope again and this time he gets the 619! He springboards off the ropes and delivers Dropping the Dime then he covers Regal, 1...2...3! [B]Winner: Rey Mysterio[/B] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A graphic is then shown that Funaki's Smackdown's #1 Talk Show will be coming up next with his guest, United States Champion Booker T![/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I][B]"Can you dig it, Sucka?!!!![/B][/I] [B]Funaki:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, your United States Champion, Booka T! (mixed crowd) So Booka T, you do not have a #1 Contenda to yo United States Championship, do you? [B]Booker:[/B] No, no I don't Funaki, in fact I don't even have a match for Survivor Series, Teddy Long is this some kind of joke? I've broken my back for this business, and I don't have a match for Survivor Series! That's disrespect for the 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x WCW Champion! Also that's a disrespect to your United States Champion! [B]Funaki:[/B] Can I be your #1 Contender to yo United States Championship? [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Booker T just stares at Funaki and then speaks back into his mic.[/COLOR] [B]Booker:[/B] Sorry Funaki, but this championship is for real stars, when's the last time you've experienced WWE gold? Oh yeah it was the WWE Cruiserweight Championship last year! You've got to prove yourself if you want to be a contender. [I][B]"You know it's the Mac Militant!"[/B][/I] [COLOR="royalblue"]Teddy Long stand on the ramp with a mic in hand getting pops.[/COLOR] [B]Teddy:[/B] Booker T! You are getting on my last nerve playa! You will defend that WWE United States Championship next week here on Smackdown! It's your choice, either you defend it or you'll have to vacate it, how about that playa? [B]Booker:[/B] Teddy Long, you do have a point, I haven't defended this baby since I got it, well, who's my opponent going to be? Chris Benoit again? [B]Teddy:[/B] No it won't be, next week it will be Booker T vs. The phenom, The Undertaker! [B]Booker:[/B] What? No? Tell me you did not just say that! [B]Teddy:[/B] I just did playa now I've got some important business to do, holla holla! [COLOR="royalblue"]A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 5: Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit[/B] Benoit first gets Orton into a headlock but Orton powers out of it and slaps Benoit across the face, this gives Orton enough time to deliver a backbreaker. Orton then does the slit throat motion that Benoit always does. Orton then goes for an early RKO but Chris Benoit shoves him away then pulls him back for a German Suplex! Benoit then gets Orton into a Boston Crab. But Orton gets to the ropes. Benoit keeps working on the legs of Orton stomping him on his knee. Benoit then goes for a Sharpshooter but Orton fights out of it and delivers a backcracker. Orton goes for the pin 1...2...Kick out! Orton gets Benoit back up and goes for an RKO but Benoit holds him in a cradle position and dumps him over the top rope! After Randy starts to stagger up Benoit dives through the 2nd and 3rd rope and spears Orton to the ground! Benoit unleashes a flurry of punches but then drags Orton back into the ring. Benoit nails some headbutts and then goes to the top rope for the Diving Headbutt! Benoit jumps off but Orton gets up and RKO's him while coming down! Amazing! Orton covers Benoit, 1...2...3! [B]Winner: Randy Orton[/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]A[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]A graphic is shown that next week, The Undertaker will return against Booker T in a match for the United States Championship. Also it says that due to JBL's actions against Hardcore Holly, next week Rey Mysterio will take on JBL.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 6: Ken Kennedy vs. Batista[/B] Kennedy was attacked by Batista after he said Kennedy twice, Batista wasted no time in this match as he got some shoulder thrusts in the corner to Kennedy. Ken then poked The Animal in the eyes and nailed a dropkick. Batista sort of stumbled and rested near the ropes. Kennedy goes for a clothesline over the ropes but Batista nails a big back body drop dumping Kennedy over the ropes but he hangs on.Kennedy starts choking out Batista but Batista grabs Kennedy and flips him back over the ropes! Batista then nails a Spinebuster and covers Kennedy 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Batista looks shocked as Kennedy gets up and delivers a flurry of punches to Batista's abdomen, Ken then delivers a neckbreaker then he goes to the top-rope. He goes for the Kenton bomb and nails it! He covers the Champ, 1...2...Batista throws Kennedy off! Batista gets up and starts doing his signautre shaking the ropes, he then does thumbs up, thumbs down. Batista gets Kennedy into the Batista Bomb position and then nails the Batista Bomb! 1...2...3! [B]Winner: Batista[/B] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]After the match Batista is celebrating in the ring when Shelton Benjamin from RAW runs down and starts kicking Batista in the gut. Big Show emerges from the crowd and hits a chest slap in the corner. Kane comes from the other side of the crowd and nails Batista with a Big Boot! Big Show holds Batista up as Shelton delivers a Superkick! Big Show and Kane then Double Chokeslam Batista to Hell! Then here comes the cavalry! Rey Mysterio and Chris Benoit run down and start nailing punches on Shelton Benjamin. Big Show comes to get Benoit but Benoit punches Show hard and dumps him over the ropes! Randy Orton comes down while Kane is about to chokeslam Rey Mysterio! Orton comes down and goes for the RKO but Kane moves out of the way and he gets Mysterio! Benoit and Batista stare at Orton as RAW goes back through the crowd as the show comes to an end.[/COLOR] --------------------------------END OF SHOW----------------------------- FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] RESULTS VELOCITY Doug Basham def. Funaki Nunzio def. Brian Kendrick MNM def. New LOD to retain their WWE Tag Team Championships SMACKDOWN Bobby Lashley def. Paul Birchall JBL def. Hardcore Holly Juventud def. Paul London to retani the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Rey Mysterio def. William Regal Randy Orton def. Chris Benoit Batista def. Ken Kennedy -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Red"]MONDAY NIGHT RAW PREVIEW[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]When RAW comes to Dallas Texas you know there'll be a good show. First off, WWE Champion John Cena will go 1-on-1 one last time with Kurt Angle in a Street Fight match! Also will Smackdown show up in Dallas after Shelton Benjamin, Kane, and the Big Show came in and invaded Smackdown by taking down Batista? Also, what does Edge have to say about helping out Ric Flair last week, Flair will be Edge's guest on The Cutting Edge. Tune in to Monday Night RAW, Mondays at 9/8Central on USA.[/COLOR] Confirmed Matches Kurt Angle vs. John Cena - WWE CHAMPIONSHIP Street Fight Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]TNA XPLOSION[/COLOR][/SIZE] Live from the UFC Arena [B]Match 1: Chase Stevens vs. Bobby Roode[/B] The match opened with Roode delivering some sharp punches to Stevens throat, then Roode powerslammed Stevens to the mat, Stevens tried getting out of a headlock but it worked to no avail. Roode then immediately lifted Chase up and bounced off the ropes for the Northern Lariat but Stevens ducked it and kicked Roode down. Stevens started to mount some offense until Roode applied an armbar. Bobby got up and soon delivered the Roode Awakening for the 1...2...3. [B]Winner: Bobby Roode[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C-[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Just to fill in some time, the very lovely Traci comes down and shoots some TNA T-Shirts into the crowd, Brooks then shoots some more until they're all out.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="blue"]Team 3D comes down to the ring and challenge AMW to a match at Genesis for the NWA World Tag Team Championships. They'll give them one week to think about it.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Match 2: Elix Skipper vs. Cassidy Reilly[/B] Reilly started the match with some forearm blows until Skipper cartwheeled out of the way and springboarded backwards into Reilly with an elbow. That got the crowd going with TNA chants as Skipped went to the Ring Apron and Springboarded into a Swanton onto Reilly, Skipper covers Reilly 1...Kick Out! Reilly arm drags Skipper across the ring and then DDT's him, he covers Elix, 1...2..Kick Out! Reilly decides to go out of the ring and grabs a chair, he slides it into the ring and sets it up. Skipper gets up and immediately scoop slams Reilly. Skipper stands on the chair and launces off for a Leg Drop. He covers Reilly. 1...2...3! [B]Winner: Elix Skipper[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Monty Brown is backstage with NASCAR anylyst Jeff Hammond. Monty Brown says that there's one guy that he wants to battle at Genesis, and that's Jeff Hardy. Monty says that he challenges Jeff to a #1 Contenders match at Genesis between the both of them.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Larry Zbyszko is in his office when Jeff Jarrett and AMW barge in and warn Zbyszko that they're going to be taking over TNA whether the Championship Commitee likes it or not. They leave as Zbyszko shakes his head.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 3: Lance Hoyt vs. Lex Lovett[/B] Lovett starts punching Lance and corners him, this is when Hoyt shoves Lovett out of the corner and charges at him with a clothesline. Hoyt then starts stomping on Lovett as Lovett rolls out of the ring, Hoyt leaves the ring as well and smashes Lovett's head on the apron. Hoyt then rolls Lovett into the ring and then Hoyt delivers the Black Out, Hoyt covers, 1...2...3. [B]Winner: Lance Hoyt[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C-[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Johnny Devine then comes out and stands on the ramp and challenges Lance Hoyt to a match at Genesis, Devine's returning match. Hoyt accepts making the match official.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="blue"]Raven is shown backstage in Zbyszko's office when Zbyszko left, Raven finds a contract looks at it, grins, and then walks out of Larry's office.[/COLOR] [B]Match 4: Jerrelle Clark vs. AJ Styles[/B] The two shook hands early but then it was all AJ from that point. Styles nailed a Pele Kick on Clark's head, Christopher Daniels was seen standing on the entrance ramp watching the match. Styles then nailed a quick Styles Clash on Jerrelle and pinned Clark for the win. [B]Winner: AJ Styles[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C[/COLOR] ----------------------------------END OF SHOW--------------------------- RESULTS- C Bobby Roode def. Chase Stevens Elix Skipper def. Cassidy Reilly Lance Hoyt def. Lex Lovett AJ Styles def. Jerrelle Clark CONFIRMED GENESIS MATCHES Lance Hoyt vs. Johnny Devine Debut of a New Superstar!

[COLOR="Blue"]TNA IMPACT![/COLOR] Live from the UFC Arena [B]Match 1: Alex Shelley vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Chris Sabin[/B] Dutt and Sabin agree to double team on Alex Shelley and that's what they did. Dutt gave Shelley a headscissors into Sabin who gave Shelley a Tilt-a-Whirl Side Slam. Sabin pinned Shelley, 1...Dutt kicked Shelley out! Dutt and Sabin started arguing when Shelley went to the top rope and jumped off clotheslining both wrestlers. Shelley does a pose to get some heat when he goes up to the top again and nails a frogsplash on Sonjay, 1...2...Sabin knocks Shelley off, Shelley rebounded off the ropes and clotheslined Sabin down. Sonjay recoves and gets back up and delivers a Rear Hurricanrana! 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Sonjay moonsaults off the ropes and catches Shelley with an Inverted Bulldog, this gets the crowd to start cheering TNA. 1...2..Sabin drags Sonjay off and picks Dutt up for a Cradle Shock! Sonjay swings around and headscissors Sabin onto the apron. Shelley gets up and scoop slams Sonjay, then he suplexes Sabin back into the ring on Sonjay! Shelley covers Sonjay, 1...2..Kick Out! Sabin gets up and kicks Shelley in the gut. Then he picks Alex up for the Cradle Shock and nails it! Sabin gets Sonjay up and throws him over the top rope. Sabin covers Shelley, 1...2...3! [B]Winner: Chris Sabin[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Chris Sabin grabs a mic and challenges AJ Styles to a match at Genesis, he gets no response and Sabin repeats his challenge. Sabin then leaves the ring and heads back to the locker room.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="blue"]In Larry Zbyszko's office, Larry is shown talking to the War Machine Rhino.[/COLOR] [B]Rhino:[/B] Zbyszko, you know how much I want to get rid of Jeff Jarrett and secure the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, don't you? [B]Zbyszko:[/B] Of course I do Rhino, what are you suggesting? [B]Rhino:[/B] How about I have one more match against Jarrett for the Championship at Genesis. I don't care if I have to kill Jarrett, I know that I deserve that NWA World Heavyweight Title. [B]Zbyszko:[/B] And who doesn't want the World Title Rhino? Sure I'll book the match for Genesis. But remember this is your last free chance I'm giving you, if you lose, there will be no rematch at Turning Point. [COLOR="blue"]Rhino nods as he leaves through the door. Zbyszko shakes his head as he sits down in his chair.[/COLOR] [B]Match 2: Mikey Batts & Shark Boy vs. America's Most Wanted[/B] Shark Boy starts first against James Storm, Shark Boy goes for a dropkick but Storm grabs his legs and flings him across the ring. Storm picks up Shark Boy and suplexes him. He then kicks Mikey Batts off the apron. Storm tags in to Chris Harris who gets him into a full-nelson, Storm goes for a Superkick but Shark Boy ducks and Storm gets Chris Harris! Shark Boy goes over to Harris and pins him, 1...2...James Storm kicks Shark Boy and then gets him up and Superkicks him, he then goes out to the apron and gets Mikey Batts up and Superkicks him! Chris Harris starts to recover, gets up and delivers the Catatonic to Shark Boy, 1...2...3. [B]Winners: America's Most Wanted[/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Team 3D then stands on the entrance ramp, Brother Ray has a mic in hand.[/COLOR] [B]Brother Ray:[/B] Well America's Most Wanted, it may not have been a week yet but, do you have an answer? [B]Harris:[/B] Y'Know something Team 3D yes we do. We will face you for these NWA World Tag Team Championships at Genesis. But, we have a stipulation for this match. How about we have a 2-on-2 Bar Room Brawl match! [B]Brother Ray:[/B] You know Wildcat, we were thinking of a stipulation too. In fact it's a little something that we do best at let's see what is it, oh yeah, a Tables Match! [B]Harris:[/B] But you see Team 3D, that would be working in your favor, a Bar Room Brawl match would be even for both of us. [B]Brother Ray:[/B] I got a better idea, how about we have the fans decide, go on tna website and vote on tna's new online poll, what should Team 3D vs. AMW be, A Tables match (cheers) or a Bar Room Brawl match (mixed) go vote now. [B]Brother Devon:[/B] Oh my brother, Testify!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Blue"]Raven is shown backstage surrounded by candles and with a contract in front of him.[/COLOR] [B]Raven:[/B] Zbyszko, Zbyszko, Zbyszko, ever since I came to TNA you've been trying to get rid of me, well, it hasn't worked, and look what I've found on your desk earlier today. A contract. And it already had Raven on one side of the contract vs. Blank. And since you wanted to already put me in a match, you already signed it. So guess what I printed on this side of the contract? That's right toadie, Larry Zbyszko, and for stipulation let's see, it will be a hair vs. hair match! But I guess that wouldn't matter because your head looks like a crystal ball already. And I'm sending this contract to TNA Management right away, Quote the Raven, Nevermore. [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] [B]Match 3: Konnan vs. Samoa Joe[/B] Chants of Joe's Gonna Kill You already started for Samoa Joe. As he locked on a headlock early on, Konnan fought out of it and kicked Samoa Joe in the gut, Konnan then got an early neckbreaker on Joe. Konnan went for a leg lock but Joe got up and shoved him away. Joe then picked Konnan up and gave him a bearhug. He started shaking him like a rag doll, Joe then did a running senton and it connected. Joe picked Konnan up to the top rope for the Musclebuster but Konnan punched him away. Konnan then leapt from the top rope but Joe just shoved him down in mid-air. BG James and Ron Killings come down to the apron to come check on their partner. When Kip James comes down from the other side and is on the apron. Konnan looks at Kip James and starts yelling at him, Joe then locked in the Coquina Clutch and Konnan passed out. [B]Winner: Samoa Joe[/B] [COLOR="green"]B[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Backstage Jeremy Borash is backstage when all of a sudden "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy shows up beside him. Hardy says that Monty Brown challenged him to a #1 Contenders match at Genesis, Jeff Hardy said it's about time he'd jump back into the spotlight again so he accepted Monty's Challenge making it official for Genesis.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="blue"]It's Main Event time as 'The King of the Mountain' NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett comes down to the ring with Gail Kim in tow. Jarrett sets off his pyro as he gets into the ring, So Cal Val hands him a mic then Gail orders So Cal Val to get out of the ring.[/COLOR] [B]Jarrett:[/B] So, Rhino challenged me to a tag team match tonight and it's already decided that I'll have to retain my NWA World Heavyweight Championship, against Rhino at Genesis? This is not making me happy, so I'm going to introduce my partner. Here he is, Sean Waltman! [COLOR="blue"]Waltman makes his way down to the ring looking confident, he enters the ring and stands next to Jarrett. Rhino's music then hits as he runs down to the ring and grabs a mic.[/COLOR] [B]Rhino:[/B] This is your partner eh? Looks like you Jarrett, both of you have big egos, both of you are idiots, and both of you have gay looking mustaches. Well that's very good for both of you, but Jarrett that NWA World Heavyweight Championship is rightfully mine and you know it! So ladies and gentlemen, my partner for tonight is the Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal Sabu! [COLOR="blue"]The lights go out and then come back on as Sabu is in the ring holding a chair. [/COLOR] [B]Match 4: Sean Waltman & Jeff Jarrett w/Gail Kim vs. Rhino & Sabu[/B] Waltman starts out against Rhino and Rhino immediately pushes Sean into the corner and gives him some shoulder thrusts. Rhino then goes to the opposite side of the ring where Gail Kim trips him, Sabu tries to break it up but Gail Kim backs away and Waltman tries to gore him off the apron but Sabu jumps into the ring and Waltman goes flying out. Sabu points to the sky and then runs towards Jeff Jarrett. Rhino gets Waltman back into the ring and covers him 1...Kick Out! Rhino then picks up Waltman and irish-whips him into the corner, Rhino charges at Waltman but Sean ducks and Rhino's face meets the turnbuckle. Waltman delivers a DDT to Rhino and tags in Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett kicks Rhino in the ribs and then gives him a Russian Leg Sweep. Sabu tries to get into the ring but Mark Johnson prevents him from doing so. Gail Kim pulls on Rhino's hair as Jarrett kicks The War Machine in the groin. Jarrett goes for the Stroke but Rhino powers out of it and rams Jarrett into the corner. Rhino goes to his corner but he's stopped by Waltman. Waltman delivers a neckbreaker and gets out of the ring. Jarrett locks in the Figure-Four Leg Lock. Rhino almost taps but Sabu nails a Springboard Leg Drop onto Jarrett. Sabu points to the sky and baseball slide headscissors Waltman. Gail Kim tries to grab onto Sabu, but he just throws her off him. Sabu gets into his corner and gets the tag from Rhino. Sabu sets up a chair and goes for the Triple Jump Moonsault but Jarrett gets out of the way and tags into Waltman. Sean grabs Sabu by the hair and delivers some snakeeyes to Sabu. Waltman goes for a sit-down drop but Sabu nails a backflip kick. Sabu rams his knee into Waltman's gut as Jarrett tries knocking out Rhino on the outside but Rhino gores him. Sabu gets his chair and throws it at Waltman, it connects with his face. Rhino gets a table into the ring and Sabu sets it up. He rolls Waltman onto it, Sabu goes up to the top rope with his chair and points to the sky, then Sabu leaps off the top-rope and smashes Sean with an Arabian Facebuster through the table! Sabu covers 1...2...3! [B]Winners: Sabu & Rhino[/B] [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] --------------------------------END OF SHOW----------------------------- RESULTS B+ Chris Sabin def. Alex Shelley & Sonjay Dutt AMW def. Mikey Batts & Shark Boy Samoa Joe def. Konnan Rhino & Sabu def. Jeff Jarrett & Sean Waltman CURRENT GENESIS CARD Jeff Jarrett vs. Rhino - NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Monty Brown vs. Jeff Hardy - #1 CONTENDER TO NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT Team 3D vs. AMW - NWA WORLD TAG : BAR ROOM BRAWL or TABLES? Lance Hoyt vs. Johnny Devine -------------------------------------------------------------------------- TABOO TUESDAY (please vote) FINAL CARD John Cena vs. ? (Kurt Angle, Triple H, Shawn Michaels) Carlito vs. Mick Foley (Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind) Eugene vs. Kerwin White (Loser gets Shaved, Loser wears Dress, Loser be Servant) Ric Flair vs. ? (Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, Viscera) Edge vs. Matt Hardy (Steel Cage, Ladder, Hardcore) Big Show & Kane vs. (any 2) (Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Batista, Rey Mysterio) Trish Stratus vs. Victoria vs. (Mickie James, Ashley, Candice, Torrie, Maria, Melina) --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well do it the same way as you'd make predicitions for the match except bold one of the names in the parentheses. For Big Show & Kane vs. Smackdown!, bold two of the names and then I'll tally your votes. Whichever person/match has the most votes will be used in Taboo Tuesday, hope that explains it for you.

[QUOTE=jerlito]hey from the usa where in hell do you come from.[/QUOTE] Are you from one of the red states by any chance? Interesting diary by the way, although perhaps the inclusion of photos might be a bonus?

TABOO TUESDAY (please vote) FINAL CARD John Cena vs. ? (Kurt Angle, [B]Triple H,[/B] Shawn Michaels) Carlito vs. Mick Foley (Cactus Jack, Dude Love, [B]Mankind[/B]) Eugene vs. Kerwin White (Loser gets Shaved, [B]Loser wears Dress[/B], Loser be Servant) Ric Flair vs. ? ([B]Shelton Benjamin[/B], Tajiri, Viscera) Edge vs. Matt Hardy (Steel Cage, [B]Ladder,[/B] Hardcore) Big Show & Kane vs. (any 2) (Randy Orton, [B]Chris Benoit[/B], [B]Batista[/B], Rey Mysterio) Trish Stratus vs. Victoria vs. (Mickie James, Ashley, Candice, Torrie, Maria, [B]Melina[/B]) --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

TABOO TUESDAY (please vote) FINAL CARD John Cena vs. ? (Kurt Angle, [B]Triple H[/B], Shawn Michaels) Carlito vs. Mick Foley ([B]Cactus Jack[/B], Dude Love, Mankind) Eugene vs. Kerwin White (Loser gets Shaved, Loser wears Dress, [B]Loser be Servant[/B]) Ric Flair vs. ? (Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, [B]Viscera[/B]) Edge vs. Matt Hardy (Steel Cage, [B]Ladder[/B], Hardcore) Big Show & Kane vs. (any 2) (Randy Orton, [B]Chris Benoit[/B], Batista, [B]Rey Mysterio[/B]) Trish Stratus vs. Victoria vs. (Mickie James, Ashley, Candice, Torrie, Maria, [B]Melina[/B])

I asked friends too and now the polls are closed! RESULTS OF VOTING Woman's Title - Trish Stratus (c) vs. Victoria vs. [B]Mickie James[/B] Eugene vs. Kerwin White ([B]Loser wears a Dress[/B]) Big Show & Kane vs. [B]Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio[/B] Carlito vs. [B]Dude Love[/B] IC Championship - Ric Flair vs. [B]Viscera[/B] Edge vs. Matt Hardy - [B]Hardcore[/B] WWE Championship - John Cena vs. [B]Shawn Michaels[/B]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="5"]TABOO TUESDAY[/SIZE][/COLOR] Live from Dallas, Texas [COLOR="Red"]HEAT[/COLOR] Chris Masters def. Stevie Richards [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] Danny Basham def. Trevor Murdoch [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]The pyros go off all over in The Cotton Bowl in Dallas Texas as Jerry Lawler & Johnathan Coachman welcome fans to Taboo Tuesday, the most interactive wrestling pay-per view ever![/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]John Cena is shown backstage saying that he doesn't care if he defended his championship against Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, or Triple H, because he'd beat all of them, because he plans on walking into Taboo Tuesday with his WWE Championship, and walking out with it still around his waist.[/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]A*[/COLOR] [B]Match 1: Eugene vs. Kerwin White - Loser Wears Dress[/B] Kerwin starts out knocking Eugene down constantly, until Eugene gets up and starts hulking up, Kerwin ignores it and slaps Eugene across the face. Kerwin then DDT's Eugene and covers him, 1...Kick Out! Eugene slowly gets up and White picks him up for a suplex but Eugene slips out and nails a Russian Leg Sweep. Eugene stomps on Kerwin but then Kerwin rolls out of the way and nails a dropkick! Kerwin then nails a knee drop on Eugene. Kerwin covers, 1...2..Kick Out! Kerwin argues with the ref when Eugene taps Kerwin on the shoulder and then nails a Stunner! The crowd goes wild as Eugene does Hulk Hogan's taunts and then nails an Atomic Leg Drop on Kerwin White! Eugene covers, 1...2...3! [B]Winner: Eugene[/B] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]WWE Officials come out with the dress as Kerwin can't believe it. Eugene laughs at Kerwin when an official puts the dress on Kerwin White. Kerwin as soon as the dress is on runs to the back as Eugene gets some kids in the crowd to come into the ring and they all celebrate in the ring.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Ric Flair, Intercontinental Champion is shown backstage in the locker room, a camera is looking him dead in the eyes.[/COLOR] [B]Flair:[/B] I am Ric Flair, 16-time World Heavyweight Champion! I'm the Intercontinental Champion! And I can take care of myself, I've faced the best and beaten them too. I've taken out the names of Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, Sgt. Slaughter, Sting, Mick Foley, Hell I've even beat Vince McMahon! I am one of wrestling's legends, and that's the reason why I don't need your help, Edge. In my match tonight against Viscera for the Intercontinental Championship, I don't want any shenanigans from you Edge. No interfering no help, no nothing! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]A*[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Trish Stratus is shown getting ready backstage with her Woman's Championship she heads out of her locker room and heads to the ring.[/COLOR]-------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 2: Victoria vs. Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James - WOMAN's CHAMPIONSHIP[/B] Victoria takes down Trish first and Mickie stands in the corner watching Victoria beat on Trish, Mickie runs at Victoria screaming, gets her off and slaps her across the face. Trish just stares at Mickie as Mickie then smacks Victoria on the back of her head. Trish gets Victoria up and nails a quick jab then goes for the Whirlybird Headscissors, she gets them on Victoria, Victoria is laying in the middle of the ring with Mickie James, but Mickie doesn't cover her! Mickie just picks Victoria up and holds her, Trish doesn't understand what's going on so she just tells Mickie to let her go. Trish goes for the Chick Kick but Victoria ducks and spears the Woman's Champ. Mickie gets enraged and spears down Victoria and pins her, 1...2...Mickie lifts Victoria off the mat and shoves her next to Trish who then Chick Kick's Victoria, Trish covers Victoria 1...2...(Mickie is jumping with joy) 3! [B]Winner and still Champ: Trish Stratus[/B] [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Mickie raises Trish's hand and the Woman's Championship, Mickie then grabs a mic.[/COLOR] [B]Mickie:[/B] Ladies and Gentleman! Your Woman's Champion, Trish Stratus!!! Woo! [COLOR="red"]Trish gives Mickie a wary look and then just rolls along with it and goes to a turnbuckle and celebrates as well. Just not as hard as Mickie.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Ric Flair is shown backstage with Edge and then reminds him and Lita that he doesn't want them involved with him as he wants to fight his own battles now.[/COLOR]-------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 3: Carlito vs. Dude Love[/B] Dude Love gets a standing ovation from the Dallas crowd Carlito goes to punch Dude but he grabs Carlito's fist and irish whips him, Dude gets an arm drag and then stomps on Carlito for a while. Carlito rolls out of the ring and then gets back in when Dude celebrates for the fans. Dude then fights back and knocks down Carlito but Carlito monkey flips Dude Love and goes for the pin 1...2...Kick Out! Carlito then gets Dude with a senton and then picks Dude Love up for a backcracker, he goes for it but Dude gets Carlito off of him and punches him a few times and then irish-whips him. Dude Love then nails a big back body drop and pins Carlito 1...Kick Out! Dude then goes for the Double-Armed DDT but Carlito slips out and gets the Overdrive! Carlito covers, 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Carlito gets angry with the ref as Dude is seen messing with something in the corner. It's Mr. Socko!!! Carlito turns around, Dude goes for the Mandible Claw but Carlito ducks and gets the Backcracker! Pin attempt by Carlito, 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Carlito is very angry with Nick Patrick now as Dude sits up and now turns Carlito around and gets the Mandible Claw! Carlito starts to fade and then does as Patrick calls for the bell. [B]Winner: Dude Love[/B] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]HHH is backstage when he tells Shawn Michaels that he isn't mad that he gets to face John Cena for the WWE Championship, he's mad about the result of their match on RAW. He says that whether he walks out of Dallas WWE Champ or not, Vince McMahon has booked them for the Main Event on RAW to finally settle this dispute.[/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]A*[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2nd half of Taboo Tuesday coming up soon.

[B]Match 4: Viscera vs. Ric Flair - Intercontinental Championship[/B] Viscera starts off smashing Flair against the corner and then crushing him in the corner. Edge and Lita come down to ringside, against Flair's orders. Flair saw this and yelled at Edge for coming down, Viscera then gave Flair a Lariat over the top-rope and then did his little dance for the crowd. At the count of 5 Flair got back into the ring and started to trade blows with Big Vis. Vis then shoved Flair down again then picked him back up and got him into a military press, Viscera then dropped Flair. Flair seemed to be injured for awhile but he slowly got up and started delivering some chops to Viscera's chest. Viscera was backed into the corner when Nature Boy clotheslined him in the corner. Viscera stumbled out of the corner and was kicked in the stomach by Ric and got a clubbing blow to the back. Flair goes for the pin, 1...2..Kick Out! Viscera rushes up and slams the Intercontinental Champ down to the ground. Viscera goes for the pin, 1...2..the ref is distracted by Lita who tells her to get off the apron, this allows Edge to get up and deliver the Edgecution to Viscera without Flair or the ref seeing. Flair turns around and covers Viscera, 1...2...3. [B]Winner and still Champ: Ric Flair[/B] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]After the match Edge slides back into the ring with Lita and both of them raise Flair's arm up in victory, Flair doesn't get it as he then just leaves the ring with his Intercontinental Title and then heads to the back. Edge and Lita get out of the ring and follow him.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- After a quick commercial break "Mean" Gene Okerlund is in the ring when he introduces the legendary Immortal Hulk Hogan as Real American blares over the PA and the crowd goes nuts! Hogan comes down and takes a microphone as once again Okerlund introduces Hogan. [B]Okerlund:[/B] So Hulk, you came here to Taboo Tuesday in Dallas, Texas because you have something to say? [B]Hogan:[/B] Right, Y'Know something Mean Gene, Hulkamania has been itching to get back into the ring, except the Hulkster doesn't know when he'll be able to get back into the squared circle and compete again. Oh and another thing, Shawn Michaels, you and I put on one hell of a match brother at Summerslam, and I'd be willing to have a rematch of that match, one more time. [COLOR="red"]The fans start to chant 'One More Match' as Hogan looks on throughout the crowd and smiles. [/COLOR] [B]Okerlund:[/B] Well Hulk, the fans including me want to know something. Do you have one more match left in you? [COLOR="red"]The fans erupt into a huge chant of 'Hogan Hogan Hogan' repeatedly over and over again.[/COLOR] [B]Hogan:[/B] Well...I believe so...and I'll be taking challenges and I'll be accepting because Hulkamania is going to be running wild, one more time! [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]We are now taken to the parking lot when all of a sudden, Batista, Chris Benoit, and Rey Mysterio emerge from around a corner and immediately start heading towards the ring for Benoit and Mysterio's upcoming match.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 5: Big Show & Kane vs. Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio[/B] Mysterio started off against Big Show for a David vs. Goliath match-up. Mysterio tries some stiff kicks to Show's leg but they don't faze on the 7 foot giant. Big Show then grabs Mysterio and delivers a headbutt. He grabs Mysterio and then twirls him across the ring. Show tags out to Kane who picks Mysterio up and goes for a Chokeslam but Rey slips out from behind and dropkicks Kane, but he doesn't move. Kane looks at Mysterio and then Big Boot's him down. Kane then tags to Big Show and Show goes for a Chokeslam but this time Mysterio gets a hurricanrana, well sort of, he's still hanging onto Show's shoulders as he's standing. Chris Benoit gets in the ring and dropkicks Show down with Mysterio on his shoulders, 1...2..Kick Out! Mysterio tags out to Benoit, as Benoit slowly drags Big Show to the center of the ring and goes for the Sharpshooter but Big Show slips out of it. Benoit rebounds off the rope and hits a jumping shoulder attack, spilling Big Show over the top rope. Kane gets into the ring and locks on a sleeper to Benoit. This gets Mysterio to kick Kane in the legs so he'd wear out. Kane lets the hold go as Mysterio finds Big Show getting up at ringside so he slides in and baseball slides Big Show. Show stumbles backwards again as Chris Benoit for the Diving Headbutt as Mysterio gets into the ring, Kane stumbles onto the second rope so Mysterio runs at Kane and nails the 619! Benoit then launches off the top rope for the Diving Headbutt and he nails it! Benoit covers, 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Kane sits up and grabs Benoit by the throat as Mysterio gives Kane one last kick to the back of the head. Rey then goes to jump over the top rope onto Big Show, but Show catches Rey and nails a chokeslam onto the steel steps, (ouch). Batista runs down and then rams Big Show into the ring apron as Benoit locks on the Crippler Crossface on Kane. Kane taps out!!! [B]Winners: Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Smackdown! Celebrates as Batista lifts Rey onto his shoulders as they walk back to the locker room.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Kane and The Big Show are in the locker room. They argue over who was to blame for their loss, with neither wanting to back down. Eventually Big Show storms out, furious.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"]Shelton Benjamin is backstage with Eric Bischoff, Shelton tells Bischoff that they have a problem with Smackdown! invading all the time. And he's wondering what he should do about it. Bischoff says he has something in the works, and it will go down at Survivor Series.[/COLOR] [B]Match 6: Edge vs. Matt Hardy - HARDCORE[/B] Matt Hardy grabs a lead pipe at first and swings at Edge, the Rated R Superstar ducks and gives Hardy an Inverted Atomic Drop. Edge then DDT's Hardy. Lita slides a chair into the ring. Edge goes for a DDT onto the chair but Hardy pushes him away and then gets a Side Effect. Hardy looks for that lead pipe he was looking for and he finds it. Edge goes for a spear but Hardy turns around and smashes Edge in the head with the pipe, Hardy covers, 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Hardy gets onto the second rope and signals for a leg drop, Lita comes in from behind and kicks the rope, knocking Hardy onto the rope. Edge grabs a garbage can and places it underneath Hardy, Edge then gets the Edgecution, smashing Hardy's head through the garbage can. Edge doesn't go for the pin but instead waits in the corner and holds four fingers up. Edge charges out of the corner but Hardy instead DDT's Edge. Matt goes outside of the ring and slides a table into the ring. Matt sets it up, he rolls Edge onto the table as Matt goes to the top-rope. Matt leaps off for a leg drop and smashes Edge through the table. Matt sits up and stares at Lita next. He goes over to her and rolls her into the ring. Matt does his signature raise three fingers into the air as Matt goes for the Twist of Fate on Lita and nails it! Edge waits for Hardy to turn around and he spears him! Edge covers, 1...2...3. [B]Winner: Edge[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Edge picks Lita up and drapes her over his shoulder. Edge walks to the back holding up 4 fingers again.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Backstage John Cena is hyping his upcoming match, saying how he'll win against the Heartbreak Kid. Cena says that HBK is past his prime, he's too old to win the WWE Championship. Cena then says when he's in the ring with Michaels he's just got four words for him, "You Can't See Me!" Cena then leaves Todd Grisham and heads out towards the ring.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Teal"]B[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 7: Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena - WWE CHAMPIONSHIP[/B] Cena shakes Michaels hand, they both lock up in the center of the ring with no apparent winner in the lock-up. Cena hits a European Uppercut on Michaels, Shawn fights back with a punch to the face, Shawn bounces off the ropes but misses the Flying Forearm. Cena gets Shawn up for the Killswitch early but Shawn turns around and Tornado DDT's Cena! Michaels goes for the cover, 1...Kick Out! Michaels gets Cena up and rams his head against the turnbuckle. Michaels then delivers some corner chops to Cena, Michaels irish-whips Cena to the other corner. Michaels goes for a splash but Cena moves out of the way and starts punching Michaels head. Michaels slips out of the way and dropkicks Cena into the corner and gets a schoolboy pin, 1...2..Kick Out! Michaels gets up and nails the Flying Forearm! Michaels then goes up top for the Flying Elbow Drop, Michaels leaps off the corner but Cena rolls out of the way. Cena then locks on the STFU! Michaels quickly gets to the ropes, Cena rebounds off the ropes and gets the Shoulder Tackle. Cena goes for the 5 Knuckle Shuffle but Michaels kicks up and plants the Sweet Chin Music on Cena! This could be it! 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Michaels this time gets into the corner and kicks his leg to the mat, Michaels charges at Cena but he ducks and picks Michaels up for the FU! Cena gets Michaels with the FU, Cena covers, 1...2...3! [B]Winner and still Champ: John Cena[/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A*[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]After the match Cena and Michaels shake hands again as Kurt Angle and Triple H run down to the ring. They beat on the faces as Kurt Angle Angle Slam's John Cena and Triple H Pedigree's HBK. The show ends with HHH and Angle standing over the fallen bodies of Cena and HBK[/COLOR]. OVERALL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] RESULTS HEAT Chris Masters def. Stevie Richards Danny Basham def. Trevor Murdoch TABOO TUESDAY Eugene def. Kerwin White (Kerwin wears dress) Trish Stratus def. Mickie James & Victoria to retain Woman's Championship Dude Love def. Carlito Ric Flair def. Viscera to retain the Intercontinental Championship Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio def. Big Show & Kane Edge def. Matt Hardy in a Hardcore Match John Cena def. Shawn Michaels to retain the WWE Championship So what was everyone's thoughts on the show?

[SIZE="5"][B]WRESTLING WEEKLY NEWS[/B][/SIZE] [I][B]Konnan leaves TNA[/B][/I] [I]Yes you have heard me right folks, Konnan one third of the group 3LK in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, has resigned from his contract with TNA to go back to his roots in Mexico to become the Head Booker of AAA. Konnan wasn't available for comment. His final match for TNA was against Samoa Joe. Where he lost, during commercial, this wasn't taped but Konnan did a good bye speech. TNA wishes Konnan a great future in AAA. But this raises another question, if and I say if, Konnan drops his position of being Head Booker for AAA, where will he go? Our guess is that he'll stay with AAA, but as a Road Agent role. More on this situation will come shortly.[/I] [I][B]Guerrero to drop Kerwin White gimmick?[/B][/I] [I]It was a grim day when the wrestling world awoke with the announcement that Eddie Guerrero passed. But it makes us wonder, will Chavo Guerrero drop the Kerwin White gimmick? WWE's Creative Team says that Chavo will go back to the Chavo Guerrero name after he finishes a current storyline involving his current character.[/I] [I][B]WWE Re-Signings, Homicide rejects negotiations with TNA[/B][/I] WWE has recently come to the terms with indy wrestler Harry Smith, the son of British Bulldog. Smith has been sent down to Deep South Wrestling, WWE's Booking Team plans on bringing Smith into WWE at least around Summerslam '06. Also, former WWE Superstars Mark Jindrak and Matt Morgan have been signed. Don't expect them to come back to WWE Television though as both have been sent down to OVW. Homicide rejected negotiations with TNA as he believed it would take too much of his schedule up. If Homicide leaves a promotion, TNA will probably be asking for negotiations again. Also Buyrates for Taboo Tuesday seem to not have been as good as WWE expected Taboo Tuesday brought in around 327,000 buy rates.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][B]WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] Live from the McKale Center. [COLOR="red"]HEAT[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Rene Dupree def. Val Venis[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Tajiri def. Lance Cade[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Eugene def. Danny Basham [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"]RAW[/COLOR][/SIZE] [I][B]I'm Bad.....[/B][/I] [COLOR="red"]RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff comes out to start off RAW as he comes out with a smirk on his face, he gets into the ring and takes a mic from Lillian Garcia.[/COLOR] [B]Eric:[/B] Well, well, well. Last night at Taboo Tuesday, we were embarrased, we were humiliated, and I am downright disgusted with the result of the RAW vs. Smackdown match. You see we had the World Tag Team Champions, Big Show & Kane, in RAW's corner. And Smackdown had Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio. RAW clearly had the size advantage, and we lost...that's right I said, RAW lost to Smackdown. So I'm with the talks with GM Theodore Long of Smackdown. And we've both agreed, that at Survivor Series in four weeks away, we will have a classic 5-on-5 Survivor Series match! RAW already has our soldiers, we have 3 of the 5 positions filled, those are Big Show, Kane, and Shelton Benjamin. And Smackdown! You came looking for a fight? Well you got it! [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Match 1: Torrie Wilson vs. Trish Stratus[/B] Torrie goes for a punch first but Trish ducks and rams and elbow to Torrie's face. Torrie is backed into the corner as Trish goes for the leg-scissors but Torrie shoves her away. Then somebody comes running down from the back and it's Mickie James! Mickie is at ringside as Trish dropkicks Torrie, Trish then goes for some Stratusfaction but Torrie shoves her away and horribly chop blocks her. Torrie goes for the pin, 1...Kick Out! Trish then gets up and nails a quick Chick Kick and goes for the pin, 1...2...3! [B]Winner: Trish Stratus[/B] [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]After the match Trish gets her Woman's Championship in the ring while Mickie slides in and runs up to her. Mickie grabs a microphone once again.[/COLOR] [B]Mickie:[/B] Ladies and Gentlemen, your Woman's Champion, Trish Stratus! [COLOR="red"]Trish then hurriedly heads to the back as Mickie follows her.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"]Maria is backstage with WWE Champ John Cena, Cena says that his WWE Championship match last night at Taboo Tuesday was off the charts, and he says that Shawn Michaels gave him a run for his money, but he still walked out WWE Champ. Then he changes the subject to Kurt Angle, Cena says that Angle has him in a Street Fight match tonight, Cena says that once again, he'll remain the WWE Champion after the 1...2...3.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [B]Match 2: Rob Conway vs. Carlito[/B] Conway starts to shake Carlito's hand but Carlito whips it away and delivers a standing clothesline to the Con Man. Carlito then nails several knee drops to Conway's forehead. The Puerto-Rican stops and looks for his apple, this allows Conway to get up and get Carlito into a backslide, 1..Kick Out! Carlito gets up and dropkicks Conway down to the mat. Carlito finds his apple and takes a bite out of it. Conway gets up and turns around towards Carlito, Conway gets a face full of apple and then gets hit by the Overdrive. Carlito covers, 1...2...3! [B]Winner: Carlito[/B] [COLOR="Green"]B[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]After Carlito celebrates Shelton Benjamin comes down to the ramp and has a mic in hand.[/COLOR] [B]Shelton:[/B] Carlito, and audience, I'd like to make a little announcement, we've found the 4th member of Team RAW for Survivor Series. He's competed around the world. He's known by 3 letters, E...C...W. He's the high-flying maniac that you all know and love, Rob Van Dam!!! Yes folks, RVD will be making is return next week and Eric Bischoff announced that it will be against, you, Carlito. Oh and by the way, after what happened with your match last night...Have a Nice Day. [COLOR="red"]Lawler and Coachman announce that next week we will see the World Tag Team Champions Kane and the Big Show defend their World Tag Team Championships against Cade & Murdoch next week.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"]Todd Grisham interviews Shawn Michaels backstage about his match with Triple H coming up. HBK jokes around about HHH and says that he's crazy if he wanted to challenge the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels to a rematch from last week. Michaels tells Helmsley to bring his A-Game because HBK brought his.[/COLOR] [B]Match 3: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels[/B] Michaels starts off first by chopping at The Game. HBK then irish-whips him across the ring and goes for the big back body drop but HHH kicks HBK in the chest. Triple H then nails a quick spinebuster and goes for the pin, 1...2...Kick Out! Triple H then gets out of the ring and sets up a table outside, don't know what he'll use it for though. When HHH gets back in the ring, he's met with a Flying Forearm by Michaels. Shawn then does a taunt as he goes up top, he then leaps off and does his signature Rocker Fist Drop from the top rope! Michaels covers, 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Triple H gets up, kicks HBK in the gut and goes for the Pedigree but Michaels picks Triple H up like the Alabama Slam and goes to slam him into the set-up table but HHH tumbles HBK over as well as both break the table! Both can't beat a 10-Count so the match is ruled a Draw. [B]Winner: Draw by Double Countout[/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A*[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Triple H gets up first near Michaels, slowly picks him up, and delivers a nasty Pediree onto the broken table! Triple H then leaves in a huff as Vince McMahon is seen on the entrance ramp applauding HHH.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"]Eric Bischoff is shown with a big suitcase of money. He informs the promotion that he is placing a bounty on the mask of Rey Mysterio. "I don't care how you do it. Anyone that brings me the mask of Rey Mysterio will get this suitcase of money. Free and clear..."[/COLOR] [B]Match 4: Viscera vs. Edge[/B] Edge starts off with a DDT when Vis was distracted looking at Lita. Edge then picks up Vis, who then picks up Edge and gives him a bearhug. Edge slips out of it and gets a Tornado DDT! Edge then works on Vis's head as he stomps on Vis's forehead. Edge then struts around the ring like Ric Flair and then actually gets on a Figure-Four Leg Lock! Viscera easily gets out of it as he clotheslines Edge down. He picks Edge up again and spinebusters him. Viscera then does his dance for Lita and then Lillian Garcia, this allows Edge to roll him up with a handful of tights for the 1...2...3. [B]Winner: Edge[/B] [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Ric Flair comes down to the ring once again and specifically tells Edge and Lita that he doesn't need their help. Flair tells them to stop following him around, he doesn't want to do anything with them. Flair then leaves and as usual Edge and Lita slowly follow behind to a mixed crowd now, mostly boos.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="red"]As Kurt Angle prepares for his bout against John Cena, Maria manages to get a few words with K. Angle about the upcoming match. Kurt Angle promises to win.[/COLOR] [B]Match 5: Kurt Angle vs. John Cena - Street Fight - WWE CHAMPIONSHIP[/B] Angle starts off first with some European Uppercuts, Cena then responds with some left and right hooks of his own, Angle ducks one of them and delivers a German Suplex to the WWE Champ. Angle then throws Cena out of the ring and removes the cover to the Spanish Announce Table. Angle rams Cena's head on it as he goes for an Angle Slam through it but Cena slips out of it and irish-whips Angle over the steel steps. John then picks up the Olympic Gold Medalist and whips him over the ring barrier. The two start brawling up the stairs. Then they start coming back down as Angle then gets a Belly-to-Belly Suplex over the ring barrier on John Cena! Angle then stands on the barrier and nails a splash! Angle covers, 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Angle argues with the ref as John Cena slowly gets up and delivers the Killswitch to Angle! Cena then looks underneath the ring and grabs a chair. Cena swings the chair at Angle but he ducks and nails an Angle Slam! Angle covers, 1...2...Last Second Kick Out! Angle argues with the ref again as he picks Cena up and goes for an Angle Slam through the announce table but Cena nails a Killswitch through the Spanish Announce Table! John Cena then does a non-running Five Knuckle Shuffle and then signals for the FU. Cena picks up Angle and FU's Angle onto the steel steps! (ouch) Cena then covers Angle, 1...2...3! [B]Winner and still champ: John Cena[/B] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]A*[/COLOR] --------------------------END OF SHOW----------------------------------- RESULTS: [COLOR="mediumturquoise"]A[/COLOR] HEAT Rene Dupree def. Val Venis Tajiri def. Lance Cade Eugene def. Danny Basham RAW Trish Stratus def. Torrie Wilson Carlito def. Rob Conway Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels (draw) Edge def. Viscera John Cena def. Kurt Angle in a Street Fight to retain the WWE Championship

[COLOR="Blue"]WWE SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][I]Smackdown this weekis going to be full of surprises as GM Teddy Long will make two matches to decide the first two spots on Smackdown's Survivor Series roster. Also after JBL's vicious assault on Hardcore Holly last week, that left Holly in the hospital. Rey Mysterio challenged JBL to a match this week, JBL accepted after the show. Also, there will be a United States Championship match this week! As Booker T will take on the phenom, The Undertaker! The WWE Tag Team Champions will be in action as well as they take on in a non-title match, Psicosis & Super Crazy![/I][/COLOR] [U]Confirmed Matches (please predict)[/U] MNM vs. The Mexicools Booker T vs. Undertaker (United States Championship) JBL vs. Rey Mysterio Batista vs. Orlando Jordan (Survivor Series Qualifying match) Bobby Lashley vs. Ken Kennedy (Survivor Series Qualifying match) [COLOR="blue"][B]IMPACT PREVIEW[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][I]This week on TNA Impact, the new face of Professional Wrestling, the X-Divison Champion AJ Styles will be in action, taking on Petey Williams. Styles will then make his decision on Alex Shelley's challenge last week. Plus, The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels will be in action against former partner 'Primetime' Elix Skipper. There will also be in interview between Shane Douglas and Jeff Jarrett on his thoughts on defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Rhino at Genesis. And the Main Event of the night will be Team 3D vs. Team Canada (A-1 and Bobby Roode).[/I][/COLOR] [U]Confirmed Matches[/U] Samoa Joe vs. BG James Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper AJ Styles vs. Petey Williams Team 3D vs. Team Canada (Bobby Roode & A-1) XPLOSION SPECIAL Kip James vs. Ron Killings

Archived