Cornellverse 2006 for tew 05

[QUOTE=JWideman]Could you post what you did, not just the file?[/QUOTE] tew 05 cornellverse data updated to wrestlespi 2 data. date changed to june 2006 Promotions Added babes of sin city (BSC) Inspire Diversity Group International(INSPIRE) new workers added Arjen Van Den Leyne(added) Alexis Lee Littlefeather(added) katie cameron(added) steph blake(added) Suzanne Brazzle(added) Alison Capone(added) Amy Galaxy(added) Britney Hollywood(added) Calamity Joan(added) Carnival Queen Kendra(added) Charlize Angelle(added) Dharma Gregg(added) Heather Halo(added) Honey Golightly(added) Jen Neptune(added) Kathy Neptune(added) Marilyn Stardust(added) Nurse Darla Knight(added) Nurse Hope Daye(added) Officer Goodhead(added) Roxy Kitten(added) Sara Silver(added) Sienna DeVille(added) Southern Belle aka vampella(added) Sprite(added) beach babe bunnie(added) bethany hurst(added) BJ O'Neill(added) Boris Kiriyakin(added) buttercup(added) claudio burdisso(added) Dragon Assassin(added) Dragon Power(added) Elegance(added) Eva Berlin(added) Fortius Minimus(added) gianfranco morelli(added) Haiti Voodude(added) Jack Griffith(added) Justin Sensitive(added) Kaede Sugiyama(added) Kalu Owusu(added) Li Binci(added) Militia Sister(added) Minion(added) mohamed el yaaggoudi(added) Osiris(added) Peaches McCream(added) Rahabad Lawal(added) rashid lawal(added) Roberto Milano(added) seduction(added) Stormette(added) Wael Hossam(added) all new relationships added all new tag teams added all new titles added champions altered some worker stats altered the data is now as close to the wrestlespi 2 data as i can make it. if i missed anything please let me know.

Hi pualskln Some workers popularity hasn’t been changed, I have already looked though and adjusted all the workers working for North America promotions plus all unempolyed US works. If you or anyone else wants a copy of my data it's attached here. Hope you done feel like I’m stealing your thunder or anything like that as said before I really apprised the work you have done. Edit: Updated Harrison Hash, Mighty Cavanagh, Melody Cuthill, Jack Giedroyc, Valiant, Grimm Quibble, Sara Marie York, Shooter Sean Deeley, Brent Hill, Joel Bryant, Human Arsenal, Prince Adam, Texas Pete, Kurt Laramee,Big Smack Scott, Oscar & Freddie Datsun stats

[QUOTE=TCP1]Nice work here. Hey Ladz, who is that in your avatar?[/QUOTE] Jesus’ holy mother… You’re suppose to be king around these parts and you can’t even recognize THE GURU~! of the Cornellverse. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Ladz]Jesus’ holy mother… You’re suppose to be king around these parts and you can’t even recognize THE GURU~! of the Cornellverse. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] I'm not the King that's Fenoli. I'm God. My Cornellverse knowledge is patchy at best. I only really know about the cool characters, like Pistol Pez, Joey Minnesota and Champagne Lover (Make sure to pronounce that 'SHAM PAG KNEE!')

I have changed around 40 workers, but so fare I only looked through US and Canada. Now I'm working with paulskln to go through the rest of the world and we will post updates here as we go along.

New Update Out [B]New Update Out[/B] Status: All new workers added All US, Canada, Japan, UK & European workers Checked. All promotions, tag teams, relationships, championship Fixed. There maybe slight errors in this data as one Mr. Ryland have changed some workers stats by 1! point totally. If you spot one of those mistakes please point it out so that it can be corrected.

• 2 weeks later...
appologies to bring this back up, but i had started making adjustments to the original CornellVerse for an add on to create a Scenario, however, i was wondering if you would be able to allow me to use this updated data to create the scenario instead? I just didnt want to go ahead and create a scenario without your permission

[QUOTE=thedraem41]Active in all areas? Hey, I've been trying to make this mod active in all areas, but I keep running into probelms..Did you guys have a version of the update where all the workers are active everywhere?[/QUOTE] you need to add the shortcut that makes the game active in all areas for it to work i think.

• 4 weeks later...
it should work for all, as it isnt mod protective (if thats the right word?) The Active All Areas patch is to make every worker in your current database active in every gaming area. The file itself just covers over your TEW.exe file i believe, so it shouldn't stop working on a new mod

Archived