Upcoming Additions

I thought people might want to know that there's quite a lot of new features in the next patch - two new match types, and five improvements to the way matches work. I've been testing them for a week or two now, and they definitely improve the flow of bouts, especially with 3vs3 and 4vs4 matches. Remember that the latest patch information is always available in the Tech Support forum, in the Readme file at the top. *** Version 1.4 (Release TBA) -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Tag partners regain strength while resting on the apron -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Moves given more power in multi-man tag matches so that the matches go faster -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Automatic stun when putting opponent into corner -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Improved Rush counter to top rope to better simulate "pop up" moves -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Improved AI in regards to computer characters going to the top rope -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Added unlockable match type "I Quit" -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Added unlockable match type "Submissions"

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]I've been testing them for a week or two now, and they definitely improve the flow of bouts, especially with 3vs3 and 4vs4 matches. [/QUOTE] YEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, they annoy the crap out of me. do i get anny disatvantage from emergency ending matches ? BEcaus thats what i am pritty much doing with every 3vs3 and 4vs4 match at the moment.

No, it means that I altered it so that Top Rope moves have more "Rush" counters - so you can counter by running to the top rope, from where you are in a position to do superplexes and such like. It's quite a cool effect, and makes for some good finishes. It doesn't effect how quickly they stand up, that remains as it was.

Archived