Total Wrestling Supremacy

After the end of the Second World War in 1950, wrestling experienced a sharp rise in popularity in the various regions of Europe and the United Kingdom. People were desperate for an entertaining outlet for that allowed to cheer for heroes, whilst booing the dastardly bad guys. It was at this time that various regional promotions grew and began making serious money, which combined with the advent of the era of television made professional wrestling the number one sport in Europe and the UK. Across the Atlantic, the United States had blossomed financially having avoided war and the side show carnival performers were being replaced with glittery showman who used their charisma to win over audiences. Whilst lacking the popularity of some of it’s neighbours promotion, the USA is a growing market. In Japan, after a successful invasion of China, pro wrestling became a serious sport, with hybrids of street fighters and judo experts frequenting a more realistic product. Annual tournaments are held to discover the best young fighter in the whole of Japan, and there is a sense of camaraderie amongst promotions, who understand that by working together they may someday be able to rival the European and UK industry. Mexico has long been the spiritual home of wrestling, preferring to take the traditional aspects of wrestling and combine it with the flamboyant Mexican culture. Masked wrestlers are in the forefront and the biggest drawing matches are always for the right to claim an opponents mask as his own. More than anything the four varying wrestling communities are all fighting for control of the fastest growing sport in the world. Although the UK is the clear leader, France is a close second, especially now that they have moved into their freshly annexed colony of Canada. Unfortunately for everyone else, the United States of America have the biggest television networks in the world and it is surely only a matter of time until they challenge Europe’s finest. [I]The race for Total Wrestling Supremacy has begun.[/I] [B][U][CENTER]Baron Reichsteiner[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/BaronReichsteiner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Baron Reichsteiner is possibly the most hated heel performer of all time. Adopting the gimmick of a fascist general shortly after the end of the Second World War, he rocketed into the main event and has stayed there for the last two decades. Although his best days are behind him physically, his outstanding character portrayal and raw unadulterated heat make him the perfect foil for a heroic babyface. He destroys opponents with his deadly [I]Iron Cross[/I] finisher (A crucifix suplex) and is currently performing for the biggest promotions in the UK and Europe and is arguably the most over man in the short history of professional wrestling. [B][U][CENTER]Mike McGraw[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/MikeMcGraw.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mike McGraw is a large brawler hailing from Boulder, Colorado. He has gained notoriety in many states of America due to his broad across-the-board appeal. He is the son of an Irish immigrant and a Boulder native, who proudly believes in a strong work ethic, coupled with a strong party spirit. Finishing his opponents with his patented Bearhug, he is a hero of the typical style with an amazing physique, who is very well liked by his colleagues and respected by his opponents. He appears to be the dead cert. star performer of American wrestling. [B][U][CENTER]'The Magnificent One' Michael McGinty [/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/MichaelMcGinty.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 'The Magnificent One' Michael McGinty is one of the four McGinty brothers currently performing in the UK and Europe. Like his brothers, he was raised on a caravan site, boxing to put food on the table. Together they form the Irish Liberation Front. He finishes opponents with his deadly Pikey Punch, which has knocked out many of his enemies.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=JWideman]The only question is: When are you releasing it?[/QUOTE] Lol, in the 5th reply I'm already being asked about release. Very nice. No data has been made yet, so it's a long, long way off. But I'll keep you all interested with little bio every now and then.

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX]good luck TCP these are extremely hard to make i have one that i did 100 Chars and i got bored =/[/QUOTE] Quitter!!!!! :D I don't see it being a particularly difficult. Considering I now have a 1993 data that I made and organised a team of ragbags and misfits and produced a 1500 worker up-to-date real world mod! Panix, shush, you'll give the game away! :)

[QUOTE=panix04]have you still got the data knocking around FL?[/QUOTE] Why not, chuck it my way if you still got it? Also I need some names for created workers (Especially Japan) so just list them here please!

I think I'll wait for a few releases in so that I'll have more than 600 workers to throw around :p Also, are you planning on having no TV stations and PPV carriers and just telling people on what years to add them in? Because if you think back, I don't think TVs were all that popular back then, heh.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man]I think I'll wait for a few releases in so that I'll have more than 600 workers to throw around :p Also, are you planning on having no TV stations and PPV carriers and just telling people on what years to add them in? Because if you think back, I don't think TVs were all that popular back then, heh.[/QUOTE] There will be no more than around 600 workers in the 1970s mod! Thanks for the name generators guys, they will come in handy. Also if anyone knows any good sites with created poser models or computer generated people that would be very useful.

[QUOTE=TCP1]The plan is to have a reasonably small number of workers for the first version of the mod. Maybe 600? 100 UK 100 European 100 Japanese 100 Mexican 100 American 100 French/Canadian[/QUOTE] But you said the FIRST version of the mod! *whinecomplainandwail* Edit: Oh, and I didn't read everything about the two main workers so I didn't know that it was 1970s, I thought you were going earlier since you never say any actual date other than 1950 :p

[QUOTE=weirdo_man]But you said the FIRST version of the mod! *whinecomplainandwail* Edit: Oh, and I didn't read everything about the two main workers so I didn't know that it was 1970s, I thought you were going earlier since you never say any actual date other than 1950 :p[/QUOTE] You're right I did say that!

[QUOTE=TCP1]Also if anyone knows any good sites with created poser models or computer generated people that would be very useful.[/QUOTE] [URL="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php"]Renderosity[/URL] and [URL="http://poserpros.daz3d.com/gallery/"]Poser Pros[/URL] are the two big galleries with Poser art. The majority of the 1250 Posers I cropped to TEW size came from these two sites. You have to wade through an awful lot of pictures though to find ones that are even candidates for TEW use.

[QUOTE=Alec_Burkhardt][URL="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php"]Renderosity[/URL] and [URL="http://poserpros.daz3d.com/gallery/"]Poser Pros[/URL] are the two big galleries with Poser art. The majority of the 1250 Posers I cropped to TEW size came from these two sites. You have to wade through an awful lot of pictures though to find ones that are even candidates for TEW use.[/QUOTE] Please don't do this. I know for a fact that many of the artists on these sites won't be cool with it. Cutting them for yourself is fine, redistributing the cut images is not.

Archived