SWF - All or Nothing

[B][U]Backstory:[/U][/B] [I] This diary starts a few months after Runaway Train has become the SWF World Champion and powerbombed Christian Faith off the sound stage, putting him out of action indefinitely.[/I] Prof Nero called me into his office... "You know I've been working with the Supreme Wrestling Federation as a Road Agent for the past year or so, right? Well Sam Keith wants to get rid of the book and focus on just wrestling. Richard Eisen asked me if I knew of anyone to take over and I thought of you." I was stunned and flattered. I had been booking Nero's pet project XXCW for a few years and before that headed up Rip Chord's MAW to decent reviews. I always thought I'd bop around the indies for what remained of my career, but to have a shot at one of, if not the, biggest companies in the world was too much to comprehend. "Look," said Nero in his unimitatable accent, "you've done a great job with me here and I think you can do it. I'll be there as well and I'll work on the booking team with you if you have any questions. I've seen that you have great ideas, now you just need a bigger canvas and budget to work with them. It's all or nothing. Do you want to do it?" As I've found out over the years, with Prof. Nero questions are mere formality. If he wants you to do it, you do it. And I did.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]My First Meeting:[/B] The corporate offices of the SWF are quite impressive and intimidating. Jerry Eisen welcomed me and walked me to Richard's office. "He's looking forward to meeting you. Mycroft speaks very highly of you." I walk in and Richard stands and beams that charming smile that is part cordial host and part used car salesman. "Welcome to the SWF, at least for the time being" he chuckled. "I've heard a lot of good things and I've seen tapes of your booking. Good stuff. Strong logical stories and angles. I think you characters could use a little work but I have a good roster of guys that can embellish your strengths. I'm thinking of putting you on a probation for about 2 years and then we'll go from there. I'll worry about setting goals and expectations later, so lets get right to heart of it...the roster and the main storyline."

[U][B]Creative:[/B][/U] "The first order of business is bringing Christian Faith back from his "injury". This is the big one and I need this storyline to carry the promotion as we build other stars around it. We've been having Train run roughshod over everyone for the past few months so I think the time is right for him to come back." Well, I said, it should be you who does it. "Me?" Yes, you. You haven't appeared on TV before so I think you should and make the announcement yourself. It will have much more impact. "I like the way you think, kid...We'll work the details out on that but first...the roster. I just hired The Lords of War and Remo Richards but haven't debuted them yet. Is there anyone you think we should be looking at?" I'd put out feelers to Human Arsenal and Johnny Bloodstone...I think they are going to be major players. Other than that, there's certainly enough to work with on the roster. Maybe a jobber face team...I worked with Geoff Borne and Randy Maxx before and they do a great job in that respect. Other than that, lets just work the roster we have.

The only changes to the database is that there is a Texas league I created called XXCW which a creator owned wrestler named [URL="http://www.60minutebroadway.com"]Jackie Dugan[/URL] owns and another creator owned wrestler Ace Hazzard books. Other than that, it's all intact, original Ryland created data! :) Oh there was one...I changed Sean McFly to a Written contract in NOTBPW. That's it though. But think of this as spinnig off into an "alternate timeline" :) I'll still keep up with the XXCW one as well but I needed something to springboard me :)

[B][U]The Roster:[/U][/B] (Heels are in red) [B]Main Eventers[/B] Christian Faith Eric Eisen Enygma Skull DeBones Jack Bruce [COLOR="Red"]Runaway Train (World Champion) Remo[/COLOR] [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith Joe Sexy (North American Champion) Enforcer Roberts Rich Money Warlord Pain Warloard Agony Squeaky McClean Texas Pete Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] Freddie Datsun Elmo Benson (World Tag Team Champion) Groucho Bling (World Tag Team Champion) Steve Frehley [B] Midcarders[/B] Lobster Warrior Jumbo Shrimp Randy Bumfhole Zimmy Bumfhole Robbie Retro Human Arsenal (recent signee!) [COLOR="Red"]Flex Pecs Black Hat Baily Marc DuBois[/COLOR] [B] Lower Midcarders[/B] Calamari Kid (Shooting Star Champion) Akima Brave Kid Toma Brett Biggz [COLOR="Red"]Grease Hogg Lead Belly[/COLOR] [B] Opener[/B] [COLOR="Red"] Andre Jones Shady K Knuckles[/COLOR] Bart Biggz [B] Enhancement[/B] Geoff Borne (recent signee) Randy Maxx (recent signee) The Natural (recent signee) [B]Road Agents[/B] Prof. Nero Cheif Two Eagles [B]Managers[/B][COLOR="Red"] Queen Emily Brains McGhee The Guru[/COLOR] Jessie

[CENTER][B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] (week 1, Dec. 2005) 10,000 fans at Conn. Symphony Hall in New England --------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia are in the booth and welcome fans to a new era of SWF Wrestling! [COLOR="Blue"]"We've got a big show planned for tonight, Ana, and I can't think of any better way than to kick it off with the World Tag Team Champions...HIGH CONCEPT!"[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] As Elmo Benson and Groucho Bling come to the ring to a huge cheer, DWB manager Brains McGhee grabs the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"You may get all the little girls and all the little kiddies to scream your name but that ain't gonna help you when you get in the ring tonight with the baddest bikers this side of the Hell's Angels!! The Dirty White Boys!"[/COLOR] [B]C+ High Concept d. The Dirty White Boys (w/ Brains McGhee)[/B] Fans are really into Bling and Benson. DWB play good bad ass heels but aren't anything more than opening match fodder right now. Elmo takes it with the Shock Wave from the Future in a solid 8 min match. [B]B-[/B] After the match High Concept goes nuts and runs around the ring as if they just won the Super Bowl, World Series and World Cup all in one. They take patrons drinks and pour it over their own heads. The crowd eats it up! [B]B-[/B] Backstage, Jerry Eisen is with Shooting Star Champion Calamari Kid, flanked by Lobster Warrior and Jumbo Shrimp...the Underwater Union: [COLOR="Blue"]"Holding this Shooting Star Title means a lot to me. People said the three of us would never amount to anything in this business and we should just go away...this says differently!"[/COLOR] [B]B- Calamari Kid d. Andre Jones to retain the Shooting Star Title[/B] Pretty much a squash to give Kid some momentum heading into Christmas Clash in 2 (?!) weeks. Jones looked pretty good out there. Kid with the Squid Buster. [B]C+[/B] A video is shown of Warlords Agony and Pain...the Lords of War! One of the most dominating tag teams in the history of wrestling are on their way to the SWF!!! [B]B[/B] Rich Money: [COLOR="Red"]"Tonight I'm scheduled to take on Enygma. Why the mask Enygma? Too ashamed to show your face? No worries, tonight I will give you plenty of reasons to be shamed. And once I'm done with you, it's back in the limo, sipping on champagne and deciding which lovely lady gets the pleasure of my company tonight. It'll be like a night off." [/COLOR] [B]A Jack Bruce d. Black Hat Baily[/B] Good match with the veteran Baily and the amazing Bruce going full speed. Bruce has got future World Champion written all over him. [B]A[/B] Queen Emily comes to the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"I'm sick of sitting in the commentator's booth when I know the real action is right here in the middle of the ring. That's why I am starting my own Royal Court and please, let me introduce you to the crown jewel...the World Heavyweight Champion Runaway Train!!!!" [/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Train comes out to boos and cups raining down upon him: [COLOR="Red"]"This title has been held by men like Rip Chord, Sam Strong, Bruce the Giant....Christian Faith (he laughs and then spits)...and not one of them can hold a candle to me. I am the greatest World Heavyweight Champion of all time and no one can stop me!"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Almost on cue, Richard Eisen walks out to the ring to a thunderous ovation. [COLOR="Blue"]"I'm glad you feel that way Train, because I think you are a very dominant champion. So dominant that there was only one opponent I could think of to challenge you for that title in two weeks at Christmas Clash...that person would be...CHRISTIAN FAITH!!"[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] The crowd went nuts as Ana Garcia and Peter Michaels could not believe it: [COLOR="Blue"]"Christian Faith is returning?! Christian Faith is returining to the SWF?!?! "[/COLOR] Enygma is backstage for a promo: [COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Blue"]"Money, I hear you talking but you're not making much sense. I'm a former World Heavyweight Champion and all of your riches can't buy you that. You think it'll be a cakewalk tonight? Bring it on and lets find out."[/COLOR][/COLOR] [B]A* Enygma d. Rich Money[/B] Great 15 min. main event. Money came out all ****y and Enygma just took it to him. The crowd ate up everything in this match and Enygma took it with the Enygma Variation. Money was shocked and livid after the match that Enygma dared beat him! [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B] Notes: Not a bad way to kick off my tenure as booker. Mr. Eisen was thrilled with the show: "That was great! You didn't give much away in terms of matches and the stories are kicking off nicely. Good job. I think Faith-Train could be that hot storyline we need"

[B]Goals and Expectations[/B] Mr. Eisen called me into his office once the locker room cleared. "That was a good show tonight and I wanted to get a chance to see what you could do and how you worked before I set some goals for you. I like how ran things and I think these are going to be no problem for you at all. Basically, I want the SWF to be at least as popular as it is now at the end of your two year probation. It better be MORE popular, but God help you if it's less. Other than that, my investors want at least a 2% increase on the $20m bankroll the company has. That's it, kid. I think you can handle it. Now go get to work on the go home show for Christmas Clash"

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 2, Dec 2005) 8,412 fans at Louisiana Auditorium in the South East ------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]The mainstream and wrestling economies are in a nosedive and our attendance is really taking a hit. We were sold out in New England last week but this week fall about 2,000 of a sell out.[/I] [U]Pre Show:[/U] Squeaky McLean comes out for a promo: [COLOR="Red"]"This promotion is disgusting. There are half naked women running around, drugs and alchohol and now I hear that that the most degenerate of them all, Christian Faith is coming back. We need help, we need a savior...and that person is Squeaky McClean. Remember, my name is Squasky McClean and I'm better than you." [/COLOR] [B]B+ Dark Match: Squeaky McClean d. Freddie Datsun with his feet on the ropes[/B] McClean has great potential as an annoying weasel character. There's something I really like about Freddie Datsun in that Magnum TA, everyman sort of way. Good action, especially for a dark match. [B]B-[/B] [U]Live Show:[/U] [B]Sam Keith d. Lobster Warrior[/B] Former booker Sam Keith looked awesome against the Lobster Warrior. Warrior is actually a really good worker and once we eventually get him away from the underwater gimmick, he might take off. Keith slapped on the inescapable Proton Lock for the win. [B]A[/B] The Guru warns the SWF: [COLOR="Red"]"Many of you fans know me as The Guru, the smartest man in wrestling. Once again I have proved just that by searching the world over for the most devestating tag team in the world. The Lords of War are coming and they will be here to do my bidding. Let the entire SWF be warned!"[/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] The Guru's maniacal laughter leads right into another video showing The Lords of War in action over in Japan and just destroying their opponents. The end of the video was black with blood red type saying: They're coming! Christmas Clash 2006" [B]B The Amazing Bumfholes d. The Dirty White Boyz (w/ Brains McGhee by DQ[/B] Grease Hogg and Lead Belly came out and immediate laid into the Bumfholes even going so far to get a little color on Zimmy. Many are touting the Bumfholes to not only certainly be future World Tag Champions but Randy has the makings of a World Singles Champion in 5 or so years. DWB got DQed when they brought chairs into the ring. [B]C+[/B] DWB was not happy with the finish of the match and laid in more of an attack on the youngsters until officials pulled them off. [B]C+ Marc DuBois d. Kid Toma[/B] DuBois is another highly touted rookie. At only 18 years old he wrestles like a man 5 years his senior. Toma has a ways to go but held up the end of this match. [B]B-[/B] DuBois grabs the mic and makes an official challenge to Calamari Kid for the Shooting Star Title at Christmas Clash. [B]B[/B] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia remind viewers that tonight's main event will be Enforcer Roberts taking on Enygma (at the urging and payment of Rich Money). [B]B+ Rich Money is backstage, looking dapper in a new Armani, with both Hired Guns: [COLOR="Red"]"Enygma, you think I'm just going to walk away after you embarassed me last week? I was so upset I had to go out and buy 20 new Armani suits. When I got them home, I realized I didn't like 19 of them and just threw them out. That's what I can do with my money. Another thing I can do is hire the greatest tag team in the world, The Hired Guns, and have Enforcer Roberts beat the living hell out of you as I watch."[/COLOR] [B]B+ Enygma d. Enforcer Roberts by DQ when Texas Pete and Rich Money interfered[/B] Good brawling type match that saw Enygma fighting to protect himself at all times. Roberts is a consumate pro. Money and Pete ran in for an intentional DQ and beat down the popular masked babyface. The Guns held him while Money slapped him with fists full of dollars and screamed: "I can buy your whole family!!!" at him [B]A[/B] Peter Michaels is in center ring as we come back from commercial: [COLOR="Blue"]"Ladies and gentlemen it is my pleasure to introduce to you...a former World Heavyweight Champion and making his return to the SWF...CHRISTIAN FAITH!!!!"[/COLOR] The audience gives Faith a standing ovation as he makes his way to the ring: [COLOR="Blue"]"I have to tell you that four months ago, when I was laying in the hospital after that cowardly attack by Runaway Train...well, I thought I might never step foot in this ring again. But I'm here tonight to tell you that not only am I back, not only am I healed but I am pissed off! I am going to take the one thing from Runaway Train that he cares about,,,,The World Heavyweight Title! I am the "One Man Crusade"...I am Christian Faith! Come Christmas Clash, all hope is lost Train. Sleep well"[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B] Notes: I would have liked a touch stronger show heading into the ppv but it served it's purpose. The hype for Faith-Train at Christmas Clash is at B- but that storyline is just beginning and fans are taking to it.

Coming soon..... [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]SWF Christmas Clash!![/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Already signed for this pay per view event: ** Making his return to the SWF after a vicious powerbomb off the soundstage nearly ended his career, [B]Christian Faith[/B] challenges his agressor [B]Runaway Trai[/B]n for the SWF World Heavyweight Title. ** North American Champion [B]Joe Sexy[/B] defeands against [B]Steve Frehley[/B] ** For the Shooting Star Title: [B]Calamari Kid[/B] defends his title against young rising star [B]Marc DuBois[/B] ** World Tag Team Champions [B]High Concept[/B] defend against [B]Flex & Pecs[/B] We'll also see the in ring debut of The Guru's Lords of War as well as answer the question of how will Enygma respond to last week's beating at the hands of Rich Money and the Hired Guns. All this and much much more...call your cable operator now!

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]SWF Christmas Clash[/SIZE][/B] December, 2005 15,000 fans at Plum Park in the Tri State area --------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]We have a sold out house tonight as SWF presents it's first pay per view under my booking. With only two weeks to prep for it, I'm nervous about how well it will come off. There are a lot of eyes watching this and I don't mean the audience that paid for it.[/I] The Guru comes to the ring to a chorus of boos: [COLOR="Red"]"For the past few weeks, I've slowly unveiled my monster tag team of Lords of War. You all waited with bated breath until I would debut this fearsome team to all of the unwashed masses. The wait is over...Warlord Pain, Warlord Agony...the Lords of War!"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] The LoW come out to the strains of thrash music and the crowd is actually taken aback by their appearance. They get into the ring and look every bit as fearsome as we've read about. [B]The Lords of War d. Geoff Borne & Randy Maxx[/B] Total squash over in 3 minutes as the LoW just tear Maxx and Borne apart [B]C+[/B] Not satisified with the carnage from the match, Agony and Pain put the boots to the jobbers at the behest of The Guru [B]C[/B] The Guru then celebrates with his new team over the broken bodies of their opponents [B]B[/B] Sam Keith is backstage: [COLOR="Red"]"I"m tired of being held back adn ignored. I'm the greatest technical wrestler in the promotion and I should be in main events and title matches. Instead I'm put against a joke like Robbie Retro in an afterthought of a match."[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] Robbie Retro comes to the ring and dances to the delight of the crowd. Keith didn't look too enamored though and took it to him before the bell. [B]B+ Sam Keith d. Robbie Retro[/B] Keith attacked before the bell and it took Retro about 2 minutes before he could even get his jacket off. Retro took over and got a nice hope spot in but was overcome by Keith and fell to the Proton Lock. [B]B[/B] Backstage, Flex and Pecs are admiring themselves in their full length mirrors. [B]A[/B] Jerry Eisen is with High Concept and asks them about their title match tonight and also about Lords of War: [COLOR="Blue"]"Look here dude, Flex and Pecs need to spend more time working on wrestling and less time oiling each other up. As for Lords of War, they looked impressive...we'll keep an eye on them."[/COLOR] Groucho and Elmo got uncharacteristically serious when speaking of LoW, possibly concerned about the incoming duo. [B]C+ High Concept d. Flex & Pecs to retain the SWF World Tag Team Titles[/B] The crowd loves Benson and Bling. They started out the match by confusing Flex with quick moves and even gave him a wedgie at one point. The match settled in and Pecs and Flex used a lot of double teaming moves (illegal and legal) to gain an advantage. High Concept regained control and it was a combo of Bensons Big Adventure into a Shockwave from the Future to end the match [B]B-[/B] A video airs showcasing Remo Richards (going by simply Remo). It shows some of his workout routine and highlights how intense he is. Remo is coming to the SWF. [B]B Marc DuBois d. Calamari Kid to win the SWF Shooting Star Title[/B] DuBois is a future world champion and he really showed his stuff tonight. For all the flack his gimmick gets, Kid held his own too and this could be a nice little series with Kid chasing Dubois. This match was all about announcing the presence of Dubois though and he dominated. [B]B[/B] Enygma comes to the ring to an enormous pop: [COLOR="Blue"]"Rich Money, Hired Guns...for the past few weeks you've tried to get the better of me. Last week it took three of you and I'm still here...you couldn't get the job done. Tonight i have a special challenge for you...I'll find a partner and take on any two of you three. If you accept, you know where to find me."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Backstage, Money is talking with the Hired Guns: [COLOR="Red"]"I've got a stockholders meeting early tomorrow, so why don't you and Pete take them on."[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] Enforcer Roberts and Texas Pete accept the challenge and will face Enygma and a mystery partner later tonight! [B]B[/B] Joe Sexy is already in the ring for his North American Title defense: [COLOR="Red"]"That's right ladies, take it easy. All this and I'm the champion too. You look over at your beer bellied failure of a boyfriend or husband and think 'why I can't he be like Joe Sexy'. Take it easy on them ladies, NO ONE can be like Joe Sexy."[/COLOR] [B]A Steve Frehley d. Joe Sexy by countout; Sexy retains the North American Title[/B] Frehley is a big fan favorite and these two pulled it all out. Sexy is not a great worker but his character plays off of Frehely's no nonsense "rage against the machine" character well. Sexy took a hike when the going got too tough for him to retain his title. [B]B+[/B] A graphic is shown hyping the World Title match between Christian Faith and Runaway Train. [B]A*[/B] We cut to Christian Faith in his locker room: [COLOR="Blue"]"The time for talking is done Train. You and that bitch Queen Emily are going to feel what I felt when I was in traction, afraid that my career was over. Tonight you will feel loss."[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] Back in the ring, Enygma is announced and he is ready to reveal his mystery partner: [COLOR="Blue"]"When I was looking around to find a partner tonight, I had to go with the one person that symbolizes vengeance, because that is what I seek tonight....my partner is SKULL DEBONES!!!"[/COLOR] [B]A* Enygma and DeBones d. The Hired Guns by DQ[/B] Roberts and Pete were not happy with the "Angel of Vengeance" being the partner and they tried to attack Enygma before DeBones could even get to the ring. DeBones cleared the ring to a huge pop and then the match was all brawling all the time. Finally, Rich Money interfered with a steel chair and the heels beat down the babyfaces. [B]A[/B] The heel trio continues to beat down Skull and Enygma until Pete brings out a pair of handcuffs. He cuffs DeBones to the ring post and they beat Enygma within an inch of his life. They set up Enygma on a table outside the ring and Money hits the Dollars from Heaven through the table. [B]A[/B] The heels leave the scene as paramedics rush in and officials use wirecutters to cut DeBones out. Enygma is stretchered from the ringside area. [B]A*[/B] Runaway Train and Queen Emily cut a backstage promo: [COLOR="Red"]"Faith you don't know when to leave well enough alone. I did you a favor by powerbombing you, I gave you a chance to save face. You should have just walked away when you had the chance. Tonight, I'm not going to leave to you any options to walk anywhere."[/COLOR] [B]A* Christian Faith and Runaway Train fought to a No Decision when the ref lost control of the match[/B] Faith was all emotion for this match and that seemed to get the better of him. This went about 15 minutes and was nonstop, high impact brawling. The crowd never sat once. Finally, the referee could not longer control either man and threw the match out. Surprisingly, the fans didn't seem to mind the non finish as the quality of what preceded it was so intense. It made sense. [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B] Notes: I was thrilled with this show. Everything came off exactly as I wanted it and the last two matches, especially, seemed to draw real emotion out of the crowds. Faith vs. Train is a runaway hit (no pun intended....ok, maybe a little) and should carry us to the big WrestleFest super show planned for April.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 3, December 2006) 9,416 fans at Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic --------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]We're a few days removed from Christmas Clash as the fallout of the epic brawl between Christian Faith and Runaway Train still has not settled.[/I] [B]Dark Match: Human Arsenal d. The Natural[/B] Dark match debut for Human Arsenal as well as The Natural. Arsenal has somewhat of a following from his indy appearances. Hard hitting suplexes mixed with some nice technical expertise from Natural. Arsenal is a star in the making and with the right exposure, Natural could be a top heel in coming years. [B]B-[/B] We start the live show with Brains McGhee and the Dirty White Boys center ring: [COLOR="Red"]"Bumfholes, you pretty boys...this is a man's world and you don't belong. Lead Belly and Grease Hogg are going to stomp a mudhole in you two and mess up those pretty faces. I can't wait to hear all the little girls crying in the stands!"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] The Amazing Bumfholes come to the ring and the girls go nuts. [B]A* The Amazing Bumfholes d. The Dirty White Boys (w/ Brains McGhee)[/B] The Bumfholes showed they are not just sizzle without the steak as they took the DWB apart with precision tag team wrestling. Belly and Hogg didn't know what hit them. [B]B-[/B] Peter Michaels hypes tonight's main event: Jack Bruce vs. Sam Keith in a match that will certainly make an impact on title opportunities for both men. [B]B+[/B] Queen Emily comes to the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"As all of you peasants know, I am assembling my Royal Court. I already have the Crown Jewel in Runaway Train and now I make a new addition to the stable...REMO!!!"[/COLOR] [B]B Remo d. Robbie Retro[/B] Remo is all business and a walking ass kicking. He worked really stiff with fan favorite Retro and won the match in short fashion with a Destroyer. WIth Train and Remo at her side, Emily is looking unstoppable. [B]B+[/B] We come back from commercial and Queen Emily is talking with Sam Keith: [COLOR="Red"]"Sam, you know I'm a big fan of your work. You need to join the Royal Court. We are the most dominant force in the SWF and with you on the team, we will be unstoppable. Sign this contract and your match with Jack Bruce tonight is virtually assured. No more being held back."[/COLOR] Keith thinks for a minute and then grins. [COLOR="Red"]"I'm in"[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] Peter Michaels: [COLOR="Blue"]"The Royal Court is truly awesome at this point and they show no signs of slowing down. In other SWF news, we are saddened to report that Enygma will miss at least a month of action due to broken ribs sustained at the hands of Rich Money and the Hired Guns. We'll keep you fans posted on any further occurances."[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] Backstage, Rich Money taunts Enygma (as he is flanked by the Hired Guns): [COLOR="Red"]"Do you see, Enygma? Do you see what happens when you try to embarass the richest man in the world? Bad things happen. I can make them worse, so you might as well leave well enough alone, take your lumps and drop it. I'm considering this matter closed, little man" [/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] A camera catches up to Jack Bruce and Christian Faith backstage: Bruce: [COLOR="Blue"]"Man, it's too bad...you almost had Train beat."[/COLOR] Faith: [COLOR="Blue"]"I let my temper and emotions get the best of me...it's not going to happen that way again. That title is coming home to me."[/COLOR] [B]A Christian Faith d. Andre Jones[/B] Pretty much a squash as Faith is a man on a mission and beat the hell out of Jones, even hitting the Madman Clothesline over the top rope. Faith hits the Leap of Faith for the quick win [B]B[/B] Skull DeBones steps out of the shadows in the bowels of the arena: [COLOR="Red"]"You think this is over, Money? I'll be the one that determines it's over. You don't invoke the Angel of Vengeance and then walk away. I'm taking this to you. Money is not going to help you now."[/COLOR] [B]B+ Sam Keith (w/ Queen Emily) d. Jack Bruce by countout after Runaway Train interferes[/B] Bruce is truly amazing in the ring. He was on his way to sure victory when Emily gave the signal and Runaway Train came down to ringside. Train powerbombed Bruce outside the ring and helped his stablemate get the "W". [B]A[/B] The Royal Court was about to lay a beating into Jack Bruce when Christian Faith charges the ring and a huge four man brawl erupts! We're outta time and we'll see you next week on SWF Supreme TV!!! [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B] Notes: Our popularity is soaring and we're very close to moving into an "A" overness across the US. A trip to the UK as well as one to Canada is in the near future plans. We'd love to do a Japanese trip at some point as well. The two top storylines (Faith vs. Train and Debones Avenges Enygma) are at A* and B+ respectively and Faith's momentum is finally moving (he was at an F at the start and has inched up to a D)

[B][SIZE="3"]SWF Newsbites...[/SIZE][/B] ** SWF is pleased to announce signing [B]Steve Flash[/B] to a 9 month PPA contract in an effort to build out Shooting Star Division. Steve works for NYCW and has made quite a name for himself on the indie scene. We look forward to great, athletic matches from him. ** Negotiations are ongoing with Craig Prince. SWF is very excited to bring him as a Road Agent so he can bring his vast knowledge of wrestling psychology to our wrestlers. SWF remains committed to improving and innovating our in-ring product.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 4, December 2005) 8,482 fans at Wisconsin Gardens in Great Lakes ------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Steve Flash d. Flex[/B] Bad debut for Flash as these two had zero chemistry. Flex was bugging me about not being booked enough so I made a mistake and threw him in with Steve. Flash wins with the Flash Bang. [B]C+ Dark Match: Remo (w/ Queen Emily) d. Bart Biggz[/B] Remo is just an unstoppable force of nature and it will be interesting to see what happens when we move him into more main events. Right now it's all about making him look strong. [B]B+[/B] [B]Live Show:[/B] We go right into singles action as Peter Michaels welcomes everyone to the show! [B]Human Arsenal d. Black Hat Bailey[/B] Great TV debut for Arsenal as he has all the making of a star. Bailey really worked well with him and they had a solid technical match with Arsenal breaking out his array of suplexes. He won with the Exploder. [B]B[/B] After his victory, Arsenal grabbed the mic: [COLOR="Blue"]"You may not know who I am now, but you will very soon. My name is Human Arsenal and I'm the hottest free agent in professional wrestling!"[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] Peter Michaels gets word in his headset that there is something going on in the parking garage. A cameraman is dispatched to the scene to find Lead Belly and Grease Hogg beating on The Bumfholes in the garage. Brains McGhee is standing on top of a car screaming at them to "bloody em up!!" Security arrives on the scene to seperate the men. [B]C[/B] As they are being escorted away Brains McGhee shouts: [COLOR="Red"]"In case you misunderstood, that means we want a rematch, punks!"[/COLOR] [B]C[/B] Jerry Eisen is disgusted by what he just saw but has a job to do. He is backstage with Shooting Star Champion Marc DuBois: [COLOR="Red"]"Tonight I'm facing Calamari Kid in a rematch for my Shooting Star Title. Kid is so proud of his accomplishments he has to wear a mask that makes him look like Donald from Fat Albert. You are looking at the new breed of athlete in SWF, my aquatic friend. Witness the glory that is, Marc DuBois!"[/COLOR] [B]B Marc DuBois d. Calamari Kid to retain the Shooting Star Title[/B] Solid match as Kid is much better than his gimmick suggests. DuBois is amazing in the ring and at the young age of 18 already has signs of being a ring general. The Mark of Excellence takes it in this short, tight bout. [B]B[/B] The Guru makes an open challenge for his team, The Lords of War: [COLOR="Red"]Any team in the locker room that thinks they can defeat my unstoppable force, feel free to sign the dotted line and get in the ring next week. High Concept, I know it won't be you because you don't have the guts to put those titles up against us. So we'll just keep beating people up until you can find the courage."[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] Joe Sexy is backstage and has a request: [COLOR="Red"]"I just want Steve Frehley to come out here so I can congratulate him on a great title challenge to my North American Title."[/COLOR] Frehley comes out and faces off with Sexy. [COLOR="Red"]"Steve, no need for the intensity. I'm serious, you're a hell of a wrestler. You came SO close to beating me...of course you didn't. But that's ok, I mean, I'm JOE SEXY, you don't just walk in and beat me. No one does. But seriously, I just want to shake your---"[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] And before he could finish the sentence, Sexy sucker kicks him in the groin. Sexy then proceeds to beat Frehley into a bloody mess with the microphone, grating it across his forehead. [B]A[/B] Sexy hightails it out of the arena as officials help Frehley to his feet. He tosses them aside to the roar of the crowd and chases after Sexy. [B]B+[/B] As the cameras are following Frehley, there is a commotion in the lockerroom area. The cameraman investigates to find that Enforcer Roberts has been laid out and is in a pool of his own blood. [B]B[/B] The lights go out in the arena and when they come back on, Skull DeBones is in the the ring: [COLOR="Blue"]"Is there really any mystery who attacked Roberts, Money? It was me of course. I can get to you anytime I want, and I will...The Angel of Vengeance always gets to his prey. This is but the first...sleep well."[/COLOR] The lights go off again and when they come back on, DeBones is gone. [B]A[/B] We go to a video recap of last week's big brawl between Runaway Train, Sam Keith, Jack Bruce and Christian Faith. [B]A* Runaway Train (w/ Queen Emily) d. Jumbo Shrimp to retain his World Title[/B] These two big men actually had great chemistry and worked well together. The sillier Shrimp against the no nonsense Train. Some good brawling and power displays until Train took over and won it with the Train Wreck clean in 8 minutes. It's good to have Train get a clean title defense win in on TV. [B]A[/B] As we're about to go off the air, Ana Garcia says she just got word that a major main event has been signed for next week and Runaway Train will team with Sam Keith against Christian Faith and Jack Bruce!! [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B] Notes: The shows are continuing to be strong and despite the falling economy, fans are still supporting us. It's looking like we may need to get stronger TV clearance to really jump up to the levels that Richard Eisen is looking to hit.

i think i like this. not really a big fan of the big promotions, but you've done well with it. you have yet to put out a bad dynasty and i think you do the best job of all in getting across a story and info about the wrestlers and their matches, as well as progress fueds without being too wordy or making cluttered posts. once again, keep up the good job, but don't forget about xxcw, i like that one better. it's a shame the maw one had to come to a close.

Thanks Thug! Yeah I just wanted to try my hand at a big promotion. It's nice to work with some financial backing for a change, although I feel my best stuff comes when I'm forced to be creative due to lack of fundings! :) XXCW DEFINITELY won't be forgotten about. With the major shakeup of Jackie Dugan taking over the company and Nero leaving there should be another show of that posted sometime today.

[B]SWF Newsbites...[/B] ** SWF is proud to announce new additions to it's Shooting Star Division: Matt Sparrow and American Elemental have been signed to written contracts with the company Mario Heroic, Silver Shark, Brendon Idol, Phenominal E have all signed ppa contracts with us. Unfortunately, Bryan Holmes refused negotations.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 1, January 2006) 9,314 fans at The Friedman Building in Mid South ---------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Freddie Datsun d. Black Hat Bailey[/B] Datsun is looking great and should be a fantastic midcarder babyface for us. He's yet to debut on TV though because we want to make sure he has a storyline. Good match against the veteran Bailey, won with the Patriot Press. [B]B-[/B] The Guru comes to the ring with the Lords of War: [COLOR="Red"]"We gave you all one week to think about it. One week. Who has decided they have the guts to take on our open challenge?"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] Music hits and Bret and Bart, the Biggz Boyz come out to the aisleway and accept the match! [B]C+ The Lords of War d. The Biggz Boyz[/B] About a 6 minute match with the Biggz selling like crazy for the legendary tag team. The LoW are not at a point yet where they can really show weakness, but the Biggz don't seem to have been hurt by this at all. Execution at Dawn takes it. [B]B[/B] The Guru enters the ring and makes the cut across the throat sign, causing the Lords of War to viciously lay into the fallen Biggz. All of a sudden, High Concept's music hits and Elmo and Groucho charge the ring weilding steel chairs. The Guru gets his men out of the ring and escorts them backstage with a grin on his face. [B]C+[/B] We see video footage from Human Arsenal declaring himself a free agent last week. [B]B+[/B] Queen Emily makes a comment to no one in particular that she is going to add one more member to her Royal Court. [B]C[/B] North American Champion Joe Sexy is in the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"It's not safe around here anymore. I'm a champion dammit, and I've got to worry about maniacs like Steve Frehley attacking me. Not anymore. I've got some help, some muscle. Let me introduce you all to...ANGRY GILMORE!!!!"[/COLOR] [B]B Angry Gilmore d. Akima Brave[/B] Good action and Gilmore is quite talented. Gilmore wins with his Anger Management legsweep. [B]B-[/B] We cut to backstage where Rich Money conspiring with Texas Pete. [B]B+[/B] Pete notices the camera and stares into it: [COLOR="Red"]"You wanna try and take me out DeBones? You ain't got it in ya. I challenge you face to face at When Hell Freezes Over"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] Eric Eisen walks into his father Richard's office: [COLOR="Blue"]"Dad, I've done everything you've asked of me. I finished school. I trained. I've set up rings...hell, I've even travelled to Japan and Mexico to learn my craft. I want to wrestle in the SWF. You owe it to me."[/COLOR] Richard sighs: [COLOR="Blue"]"I don't know, I think you're a little too small. I don't want to see you get hurt." "Dad, I'm a grown man. It's time you let me do what I was born to do." "Fine,"[/COLOR] Richard relents, [COLOR="Blue"]"I'll book you in your debut next week."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Everyone's favorite SWF Diva, Jessie, comes to the ring to greet the crowd and shoot some t-shirts to the fans. [B]A[/B] Skull DeBones speaks on video from a secluded, dark area: [COLOR="Blue"]"Texas Pete, you want me face to face? You got it son. I accept."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] We are shown video of Christian Faith's challenge for the World Title and the events leading up to last week's huge brawl. [B]A* Jack Bruce and Christian Faith d. Runaway Train and Sam Keith (w/ Queen Emily)[/B] These four all can really go. They protected Train some to keep his monster mystique. Faith and Train brawled up a storm at ringside while Bruce ended up getting the pin on Keith with a surprise New York Minute dropper. [B]A[/B] After the match, Bruce and Faith celebrate as Emily gets her team out of there. Train and Faith stare each other down. [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]SWF Supreme TV[/B][/SIZE] (week 2, January 2006) 5,000 fans at Gorski Ballroom in South West -----------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]Last month's stacked main event only drew 1,509,684 viewers, down from the series high of 1,563,597 of last week and Runaway Train's title defense. Certainly not a cause for alarm, but odd given how hot the storyline around the World Title is.[/I] [B]Dark Match: American Elemental d. Brendon Idol[/B] Elemental is playing a heelish character, very arrogant. Both of these men were brought in to boost up the singles undercard and shooting star division. Decent little match. [B]C- Dark Match: The Samoan Wild Boyz d. Death Row[/B] Two teams from the SWF Academy square off in what might be an interesting little feud. Death Row has yet to debut on TV and we've only seen the Samoans in singles action. The tag scene is at it's most competitive and really deep. [B]C+ [U]Live Show[/U] Steve Flash d. Silver Shark in a Shooting Star Division Match[/B] We're trying to give Flash a decent push to build him up for shots against Marc DuBois. He looks good but isn't having the standout matches we were hoping for. He's the most over of what we have right now, though, so the push continues. [B]C[/B] Human Arsenal comes to the ring: [COLOR="Blue"]"The clock is ticking and the hottest free agent in wrestling is getting impatient. If you want to hitch your wagon to this star, you better act quickly."[/COLOR] [B]B Human Arsenal d. Phenominal E[/B] Basic squash just to get Arsenal over and take a look at E, another undercard worker brought in recently. Arsenal with the Exploder. [B]C[/B] The Guru is backstage with Lords of War: [COLOR="Red"]"High Concept...how dare you stick your noses in our business. We go where we want, do what we want to do and do it to whomever we wish. You have no say in that, so watch yourselves. It'll cost you more than your titles"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] Elmo Benson and Groucho Bling come into frame: [COLOR="Blue"]"For the past two months you three have acted like you own this promotion. We're going to show you that you don't and we'll put up our World Tag Team Titles to do it at When Hell Freezes Over!"[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] Queen Emily approaches Human Arsenal with an envelope: [COLOR="Red"]"You know who I am and what I can do. I like your style. Take a look at my offer and we can get started on making you a star right away."[/COLOR] [B]B- Remo (w/ Queen Emily) d. Lobster Warrior[/B] Remo is a force of nature and looks to be ready for a run in the main events...now we just need to get him a storyline and work him in. Emily claims this match was to show Human Arsenal just what he could accomplish under her guidance. [B]A[/B] Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore are talking backstage. Sexy asks Gilmore to take on Steve Frehley at When Hell Freezes Over and if he wins the rewards will be great. [B]B[/B] A graphic appears confirming that yes, Steve Frehley vs. Angry Gilmore will be featured at WHFO! [B]A[/B] Backstage, Human Aresenal is changing into street clothes when approached by Brains McGhee: [COLOR="Red"]"Here, take this. It's my offer. Forget about that bitch Emily...what's a broad know about wrestling. You need to be with me, kid."[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] As McGhee exits the locker room he comes face to navel with Queen Emily. She is not pleased: [COLOR="Red"]"Are you trying to sign Arsenal behind my back you little *BLEEEEP*?!?!!"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] As McGhee starts into her, Emily just rears back and belts him across the face and walks away. [B]C[/B] Back in the ring, Jessie is finishing up her T-shirt giveaway. She waves to the fans as they cheer. [B]A* Eric Eisen d. Mario Heroic[/B] Eric is making his SWF debut and gets a roar from the crowd. He works a high flying style and a future feud between Eisen and DuBois could be money down the road. Heroic looked good and carried Eric in some spots. Eisen hit the Silver Spoon Shock for the win. [B]B-[/B] Jerry Eisen is with Queen Emily and Sam Keith: [COLOR="Red"]"Jack Bruce, you think you're all that and a bag of chips. Tonight, the master of submission Sam Keith is going to mess up those looks and tie that body into a pretzel. He's going to make you tap out."[/COLOR] [B]B Sam Keith (w/ Queen Emily) d. Jack Bruce[/B] Wow, match of the year contender without a doubt and it's only the second week of January! These two went all out and called it in the ring. Bruce hits the NY Minute and was prepped for the win, when Emily gets involved, allowing Keith to nail a low blow and slap on the Proton Lock. Bruce passes out from the pain and the match is called! [B]A*[/B] We go off the air with Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia hyping Faith-Train II at When Hell Freezes Over this Thurs on PPV!!!! [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B]

Don't miss.... [SIZE="3"][B]SWF When Hell Freezes Over...Live on Pay Per View![/B][/SIZE] [B]World Title:[/B] Runaway Train (w/ Queen Emily) (c) vs. Christian Faith [B]World Tag Team Titles:[/B] High Concept (c) vs. The Lords of War (w/ The Guru) [B]Special Grudge Matches:[/B] Steve Frehley vs. Angry Gilmore Skull DeBones vs. Texas Pete and just signed....Sam Keith vs. Jack Bruce in a rematch from last week! Tickets are all sold out at the Mayor Street Arena, so the only way to see this action packed card from the leader in professional wrestling is to call your cable company TODAY!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF When Hell Freezes Over Live on PPV!!![/SIZE][/B] (week 2, January 2006) 15,000 fans at Mayor Street Arena in New England ----------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B][U]Pre Show[/U] Dark Match: Steve Flash d. American Elemental, Mario Heroic & Calamari Kid to earn a shot at the Shooting Star title[/B] Decent match showcasing some of the high fliers of the undercard. Flash's push to the Shooting Star Title shots continues and he put on a good performance. [B]C+ [U]Live Show[/U][/B] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia welcome SWF fans to When Hell Freezes over as Human Arsenal makes his way to the ring. [B]B[/B] The Natural is already in the ring and grabs the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"Arsenal you are the talk of the wrestling world, the hottest free agent in wrestling. Tonight when I beat you, people are going to be talking about the Natural"[/COLOR] [B]C- Human Arsenal d. The Natural[/B] Really good technical match between these two. Natural needs the right storyling or tag partner to get over. Arsenal is just on a tear lately and is crisp in the ring and winning over fans, already shooting to a B in popularity. Exploder suplex for the win. [B]B-[/B] The camera cuts suddenly to the back to catch Jessie watching Arsenal's match on the monitor and taking notes. [B]B The Dirty White Boyz (w/ Brains McGhee) d. The Amazing Bumfholes [/B] DWB came out with some hard hitting shots and the two teams brawled around the ring. The Bumfholes got the advantage back but it was interference from Brains McGhee and a motorcycle chain that made the difference. [B]C+[/B] Backstage, Jessie approaches Human Arsenal and hands him an envelope. She smiles and walks away. [B]B+[/B] Peter Michaels announces that Jack Bruce vs. Sam Keith has been signed for tonight as a bonus match! [B]A[/B] Jerry Eisen tracks down Skull DeBones for an interview but before he can even get a question out, Rich Money and Texas Pete ambush him and leave him laying. [B]A The Lords of War (w/ The Guru) d. High Concept by countout; High Concept retain the World Tag Team Titles[/B] LoW can't do much in the ring but they still know how to work. Benson and Bling sold like champs for the veteran team and a power bomb on the concrete on Elmo lost the match by CO for the champions. [B]B[/B] Joe Sexy hypes the Gilmore-Frehley match: [COLOR="Red"]"Steve, you think you're going to get anywhere near me or my North American Title, think again. First you have to get by 240 lbs of angry fury. I don't like your chances"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Steve Frehley d. Angry Gilmore (w/ Joe Sexy)[/B] Frehley has such momentum going for him. Although limited on the actual wrestling side, his brawling skills are top notch and people dig him. More matches with workers like Gilmore will help him a lot. Great, intense action and Frehlet powered out of an Anger Management and worked it into a Frehley's Comet for the win. [B]B[/B] Skull DeBones is introduced for his match and he grabs the mic: [COLOR="Blue"]"You keep pushing it and pushing it Money. I promise you nothing but bloody and violent vengance!"[/COLOR] [B]A Skull DeBones d. Texas Pete (w/ Rich Money)[/B] Skull dominated this match as it was more of a backdrop for the storyline. DeBones came at Pete full force and never let up. Fans were into it the entire time. [B]B[/B] The bell rings and Pete tries to escape to the back but DeBones follows him and brawls all the way!! [B]A Jack Bruce d. Sam Keith (w/ Queen Emily)[/B] The second match in their series was as innovative and amazing as the first. These two men have great chemistry and can wrestle like no one else on the roster. This match should be fought over the World Title someday. Bruce with the NY Minute. [B]A*[/B] We are immediately taken backstage where Texas Pete is bloodied and hanging from a chain backstage!! [B]A[/B] Christian Faith promo: [COLOR="Blue"]"Tonight I promise not only pain and suffering for you Train, but I am also promising to take that World Heavyweight Title from you and place it where it belongs. Around the waist of the heart and soul of the SWF, Christian Faith"[/COLOR] [B]A* Runaway Train (w/ Queen Emily) d. Christian Faith to retain the SWF World Hvyt Title[/B] For some reason these two lack chemistry in the ring and this match suffered for it. A little sloppy at times and not as good as last month's war. Sam Keith interfered in the match and waffled Faith with a few chair shots. Faith hit the Leap of Faith into the corner but Train moved, revealing the steel turnbuckle (Keith had removed the padding earlier). Faith knocked himself out and Train hit the biggest Train Wreck yet for the shocking pin. [B]B[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B] Notes: A good show, especially with the ***** Keith-Bruce match, but the main event was lacking and that hurt the overall show. It came so strong out of the gate, but it appears Train-Faith may not have the legs we hoped it would.

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 3, January 2006) 5,000 fans at Missouri State Armory in Mid West ----------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]The Amazing Bumfholes d. The Dirty White Boyz (w/ Brains McGhee)[/B] We start right off with tag team action and the Bumfholes continue to show why they are two of the most highly touted SWF Academy graduates ever. Solid action and a crowd pleaser. [B]B-[/B] Peter Michaels hypes that tonight we will finally have the answer to who will Human Arsenal's manager be! [B]B+[/B] Queen Emily is backstage with Remo: [COLOR="Red"]"Arsenal you might as well quit with the games and let everyone know that you are the newest member of the Royal Court. Just watch what I do for Remo tonight and you'll know why this has to happen."[/COLOR] [B]B Remo d. Lobster Warrior[/B] Remo seemingly can put on A matches in his sleep. Lobster is a really good worker as well and the crowd digs his silliness. Remo is just all impact and won with the Destroyer. [B]A[/B] A video is show of highlights from the Lords of War countout win over World Tag Team Champions High Concept. [B]C+ Marc Dubois d. Steve Flash to retain the Shooting Star Title[/B] Wow, this was unexpected. I had pushed Flash to a title shot, but didn't think much of what he could do as he's been rough getting out of the gate. This was an amazing match and these two had great chemistry. The crowd was really into it and Dubois eeked out a win. [B]A[/B] Human Arsenal comes to the ring: [COLOR="Blue"]"The wait is over. For the past month people have wondered who would the hottest free agent in wrestling sign with. I think this choice might surprise everyone because my new manager is....JESSIE!![/COLOR] Jessie comes to the ring to a huge pop: [COLOR="Blue"]"For those of you who think I was just a pretty face, get used to the hottest manager in he SWF also being one of the most cunning. Human Arsenal will be a World Champion sooner rather than later."[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] Queen Emily comes to the ring with Remo and gets in their faces: [COLOR="Red"]"How dare you?! How dare you team up with this slut just so you can get a quickie. How dare you embarass me. You will both pay dearly for this offense. You better watch your back, bitch!"[/COLOR] [B]C+ Joe Sexy (w/ Angry Gilmore) d. Akima Brave to retain the North American Title[/B] Good match as Brave can work cruiser, heavyweight and tag team. He's just finding his niche. Sexy isn't a great wrestler but a really good worker and has a bag of tricks to get fans into the match and believing he can be beat. [B]B[/B] Steve Frehley comes to the ring and doesn't mince words, jumping right in and attacking Joe Sexy. This brings Gilmore into the ring and a 2 on 1 beatdown ensues. [B]B[/B] We see a video recap of the Christian Faith-Runaway Train title match and Sam Keith's involvement, costing Faith the match. [B]A*[/B] Christian Faith: [COLOR="Blue"]"Sam Keith, Queen Emily...the entire Royal Court. You took from me everything I had. My title, my dignity, my pride...I'm going to pay you back tenfold. I am the heart and soul of SWF...I am the one man crusade! I am going to make you pay in blood!"[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] Richard Eisen comes to the ring and makes a huge announcement: [COLOR="Blue"]"After much deliberation from the events of When Hell Freezes Over, I wanted to make an announcement regarding the new #1 contender to the World Title...that man, a man who truly deserves it, is JACK BRUCE! He will get the title shot at Nothing to Lose!"[/COLOR] [B]A Rich Money d. Freddie Datsun[/B] Above average match as Datsun can go with the right opponent. Money is, well, money and should be in main events for quite some time. [B]B+[/B] As Rich Money celebrates his win, the video screen lights up...it's Skull Debones: [COLOR="Blue"]"They say money can't buy you everything but it seems to have done ok by you. The time for talking is over. It's time for action. You and me, hardcore rules at Nothing to Lose. It's time to finish this"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Rich Money stammers in the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"I'm sick of this! I'm sick of looking over my shoulder everytime I get in my limo. Lets do this!! I'm going to kick your ass and drink all night long!!"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 4, January 2006) 5,000 fans at Lowe Ballroom in Northwest -----------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: The Biggz Boyz d. The Samoan Wild Boyz[/B] Good action as these two young teams are trying to break into the main roster and get a regular slot on the live tv show. The Biggz especially might be good opponents for the DWBs or Death Row. Bret with the Biggz Up. [B]B-[/B] We start the live show with Peter Michaels interviewing Steve Flash: [COLOR="Blue"]"I suprised a lot of people with my match against Marc Dubois. I proved to everyone that I'm the real deal and I get the job done inside that ring. Dubois, if you're any kind of champion you'll give everyone what they want to see...you and me again for the belt!"[/COLOR] [B]C[/B] Human Arsenal is with his new manager Jessie: [COLOR="Blue"]"Everyone wants to know, why Jessie? Is it because she's hot? Yeah she is hot but that ain't it. I chose to sign with her because I can trust her. Queen Emily you are nothing but a snake in the grass, pure evil. You want to threaten us, then bring it. I thrive on competition"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Matt Sparrow d. Andre Jones[/B] Sparrow makes his SWF debut after a solid run in DAVE to work the Shooting Star Division. He looked good against Jones but it's taking a little work getting the new workers over with fans. [B]C[/B] The Guru and Lords of War are DEMANDING a rematch with High Concept or else every other team in the SWF will suffer! [B]C+[/B] A video airs with Shady K and Knuckles, Death Row. They are on a city street and speak about their upbringings. How they never had any money and had to fight for everything they got. They're coming to the SWF to do just that...to fight. [B]C+ Robbie Retro d. Black Hat Bailey[/B] Baily was getting ****y in this match thinking he could just take Retro apart. Retro scored some big moves and hit a small package for the surprise win. Bailey couldn't believe it! [B]C[/B] After the match, Retro dives into the crowds and dances with the fans celebrating his huge upset win. [B]B-[/B] Steve Frehley makes a challenge to Joe Sexy for the North American Title next week! [B]B[/B] Marc Dubois: [COLOR="Red"]"Steve Flash, you want a rematch for my Shooting Star Title? Look at you, you come from nowhere. You are nobody. I was gracious enough to shine my spotlight on you and you just want more? Fine, I look forward to setting the wrestling world on fire while I add another easy win to my legacy. "[/COLOR] [B]C+ Steve Flash d. Marc Dubois by countout; Dubois retains the Shooting Star Title[/B] Not the match that they had at WHFO but a fantastic match nonetheless. These two are really putting the SST on the map with their high flying innovative matches. Flash gave Dubois too much to handle, so the champ took the high road and retained on CO. [B]B+[/B] Jack Bruce: [COLOR="Blue"]"Runaway Train...Nothing to Lose...I finally get my chance. My shot at the gold. Nothing to Lose. How appropriate because I have absolutely nothing to lose Train. I've seen what you did to Christian Faith and I don't care. I've seen you put people in the hospital and I don't care. I have nothing to lose, Train and I'm going to be coming at you with everything I have"[/COLOR] [B]A* Skull DeBones d. Rich Money by DQ when The Hired Guns interfered[/B] Not much of a match as it was more of a backdrop for the angle that followed. Intense brawl while it lasted but the minute Money was in trouble, the Guns ran in. [B]A[/B] As the Guns and Money beat on Skull, ENYGMA makes his SWF return with a steel chair for the save! The show goes off the air with the babyfaces standing strong!! [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B]

[B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 1 February 2006) 8,160 fans at Evanovich Riverside in Tri State ------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Eric Eisen d. American Elemental[/B] Eisen is definitely not content to rest on his name and Papa Richard isn't giving him an easy walk to the top. Elemental held his end up and with some more seasoning and better character development could be a major player in the Shooting Star Division. [B]B[/B] Squeeky McClean opens the Live Show with a promo: [COLOR="Red"]"I look around this arena and see nothing but filth and degradation. This company needs to be cleaned up! Scorch earth policy! It needs to be burnt to the ground and left to die so something positive and clean can grow in it's place."[/COLOR] [B]B Squeeky McClean d. Calamari Kid[/B] McClean looked great here and this might have been Kid's best match to date. Kid is looking for direction after dropping the Shooting Star title and more performances like tonight will make people take notice. [B]B[/B] Backstage Elmo Benson and Groucho Bling are interviewed: [COLOR="Blue"]"Nothing to Lose, it's the rematch...High Concept vs. Lords of War. Guru you bring your jacked up freaks down to the ring. We'll make sure to get the match on early in case your old fossils need to watch the weather on the news and get to bed. We'll be up partying and celebrating our defense of the World Tag Team Titles over one of the most legendary tag teams in the world!"[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] Jessie introduces her new charge, The Human Arsenal: [COLOR="Blue"]"Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you...the man who is setting the wrestling world on it's ear and a future World Champion, Human Arsenal!"[/COLOR] [B]B Human Arsenal d. Flex[/B] These two actually had some decent chemistry and Arsenal is already showing some ring generalship by protecting Flex and making him look credible but also keeping himself very strong. Arsenal debuted his Ammunition Dump finisher...a belly to belly superplex. [B]B[/B] As we come back from commercial, Jessie is confronted by Squeeky McClean backstage: [COLOR="Red"]"You little harot, you tramp. You are exactly what is wrong with this company and this country. The way you parade around here...you should be ashamed of yourself"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia talk a little about the Hired Guns vs. Enygma/Skull Debones main event signed for next week's show and detail all of the events leading up to this big grudge match. [B]B+ Sam Keith (w/ Queen Emily) d. Jumbo Shrimp[/B] It seems the Royal Court and the Underwater Union can't get along as they keep getting matched up on TV. Keith evaded some power attacks by Shrimp and got him off his feet. From there it was all matwork and he scored the tap out win. [B]A[/B] As Keith and Emily celebrate, Christian Faith charges out of the crowd in street clothes and starts beating the living hell out of him. The two men brawl all the way to the back. [B]A[/B] Christian Faith comes back out and grabs the mic: [COLOR="Blue"]"Keith, you cost me my World Title shot and I'm going to make you pay at Nothing to Lose. Believe me, you'll lose plenty."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Joe Sexy is in the ring with Angry Gilmore his North American title: [COLOR="Red"]"Frehley do you really think you stand a chance of winning this North American Title? I mean, you beat Angry Gilmore, so what? That proves nothing. I'm Joe Sexy man!! Joe Sex-eeeeee!! This is more than you can handle"[/COLOR] [B]A Steve Frehley d. Joe Sexy (w/ Angry Gilmore) by countout; Sexy retains the North American Title[/B] Frehley came out a house on fire and cleared the ring. He then took to tossing Sexy around the ring. Sexy got the advantage back but it didn't last long. Finally, the champ had to take a powder to retain his title by cheap means. They had a staredown with Frehley in the ring and Sexy on the ramp. [B]B+[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B]

Archived