Gofundme for studies abroad

Dawn

Before anything else, I just want to say that I asked Adam for permission with this and he gave me the thumbs up. And I can't thank him enough for that. A brief introduction.

For those who don't know me, I've been a part of the community for 11 years and I really appreciate how much it's helped me grow as person, writer and in amplifying my wrestling knowledge. But my real love in life has always been acting and I have performed for nearly as long as I have been here. I've been in over a dozen theatre plays (including Alice in Wonderland and countless adaptations of famous Brazilian works) and have done a couple of commercials and musical clips as well but I have been meaning to take the next step which I've dreamt of doing in the United States. Brazil is in a really tough situation right now overall (especially with the economy) and if there's ever been a good time for me to expand my horizons this is it.

A friend has been helping me raise enough funds to help me better my craft in acting by going to a renowned course in California (where the person who will have me at their house lives; originally the plan was for it to be the Theatre of Arts Hollywood Acting School in California as I had exchanged emails of interest with them in the past but I have learned literally today that they will close next year. It is still the reference on the link but right now I'm looking for the best alternative). If we reach the goal I have got a sponsor and host both ready to help me out. Any extra details are in the link.

If anyone on the boards could contribute a little bit I would be forever in your debt. And if this does go forward I'll make sure to keep all of you updated on my journey.

Thanks for reading.

https://gofund.me/2b83dfbd

• Like 1