TEW IX Developer's Journal Discussion Thread

Just now, lanky316 said:

Unofficially (of course) it could be any time now. I'd expect a "morning" release but ultimately we don't know when the button is actually clicked for it to go live. 

This, pretty much. We're running on wizard time here, it'll be out when it's out, and not a moment sooner.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EdJames said:

I don’t get why you’d release it Saturday evening. Why would you not get it out on the Friday so that people can have their whole weekend to enjoy it? Makes no sense to me. 

Not everyone works a 9-5 Monday - Friday job.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EdJames said:

I don’t get why you’d release it Saturday evening. Why would you not get it out on the Friday so that people can have their whole weekend to enjoy it? Makes no sense to me. 

A week of Beta is has the same amount of play time regardless of when it starts lol

Just now, Peria said:

Hey guys I refreshed seven times and it still isn't available to download yet, should I refresh a few hundred or so more times?

eventually it'll come!

1 minute ago, EdJames said:

No, but I suspect the majority do.

GDS is US based. Arizona is 3 hours behind even NY. It’s only 8:20 AM there the game will be out. We will all be ok. 😆 

GDS:  "We don't want to announce a time because we don't want to crash the servers."

Users:  ::More and more people wake up and continuously refresh, potentially causing stress to the servers::

GDS:  ::surprised Pikachu face::

• Haha 9