Brock Lesnar Wrestling - paybacks a b**** vince

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Having finally resolved his legal dispute with Vince, Brock was free to wrestle wherever he wanted in the US. He guessed that McMahon still thought that he had a chance of convincing him to return to the WWE considering that in the end they had in the caved into Brock’s demands. A release him from his contract without enforcing the 10 year clause banning him from appearing in the US was the best he could have hoped for. Although this had all gone through the courts, without Vince settling out of court this could have dragged on for a hell of a lot longer. No, Brock wouldn’t return to work for Vince ever again. That also applied for this new WWECW – another one of Vince’s brilliant ideas!!! There was TNA, but something about that promotion made him feel uneasy. That was pretty much it for the US promotions. Of course he could continue where he left off in Japan but he had grown pretty homesick whilst there and now that he could again wrestle in the US he wanted to get back at Vince and put him in his place. In order to do this, he needed to start up his own promotion but didn’t have nearly enough money to do this on his own. However, he knew that there were enough wealthy people out there who didn’t care much for Vince and would willingly help him to get one over the devil. Having asked around, he found a number of wrestlers who were prepared to take a chance - some of the biggest draws in wrestling ever - and they all wanted to make McMahon suffer. These big names needed money though; they weren’t going to work for free. One of these big names included the Immortal Hulk Hogan and it was Hogan who set Brock up in a meeting with someone who could make Brock’s dream happen – Ted Turner. Whilst Turner hated nearly all things WWE, he respected Brock and realized that with having Brock as the figurehead of the promotion and with people like Hulk also supporting him, this dream might work. The time was right for Brock to return to wrestling, the time was right for Hulk to return to wrestling, the time was right for Turner to return, the time was right for….[/FONT][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/c-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[B][SIZE="5"][CENTER]Breaking news from Brock Lesnar Wrestling[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][CENTER]The promotion is proud to announce the airing of new show, Hey Stoopid, on the Local: Tri State USA TV. station. This new show will debut from Friday in the first week of August with it being aired live at 11:00. All ready a number of big names have been signed for the event, including some of the biggest names to have been involved with wrestling. Whilst it has already been leaked to the press that one of the most iconic wrestlers in history, Hulk Hogan, has been signed to a long term deal, it is unknown as to which other wrestlers will actually be taking up a position in the promotion. The first match up to be announced for the newly formed promotion will see the Immortal Hulk Hogan taking on an unnamed opponent for the BLW World Heavyweight Title. Also announced, owner Brock Lesnar will take on David Flair in what can only be seen as a massive test for the inexperienced Flair. Whilst a win would greatly enhance his reputation, the odds are greatly stacked against him and he may do well to come out of the match without suffering a serious injury.[/CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]Friday, Week 1 September 2007[/B] [SIZE="5"][CENTER][B]Hey Stoopid[/B] [/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][I]live from the New Alhambra [/I][/CENTER] The show begins with the pyros exploding and music plays with the footage cutting straight to the announcer booth to reveal Jonathon Coachman and Stone Cold Steve Austin as the new announcers for the promotion. Austin immediately heads to the ring, mike in hand. He welcomes the crowd to the first night of an era – the first night of the BLW. Austin asks the crowd – “now if you wanna see the biggest names in wrestling tonight give me a hell yeah (average cheers from the crowd). I guess you don’t wanna see the biggest names then (boos). Well in that case give me a big hell yeah for the newest signing for the promotion – Bill Goldberg (crowd erupts).” Austin and Goldberg share a couple of cans of beer as its announced that Goldberg will be taking on the Immortal Hulk Hogan for the BLW World Heavyweight Title. [B](A)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Storm [/SIZE][/B] [B](no DQ)[/B][/CENTER] With the crowd still in a frenzy from the announcement that Goldberg had signed for them, they were treated to a high flying extravagance as Hardy showed that he still has what it takes to get the crowd going. Both Storm and Hardy hit a number of high impact moves, in a match resembling an ECW style match up, both wrestlers fought outside of the ring for a large period of time. In the end, Storm was set up outside the ring on a table for Hardy to hit the Swanton Bomb off the top rope. Hardy rolled Storm into the ring and got the 3 count to pick up the victory. [B](C)[/B] [B]Winner[/B] – Jeff Hardy After the match Hardy celebrates his victory when out of nowhere, a huge, unknown, figure jumps out from the crowd, runs into the ring and nails Hardy with Brock Lesnar’s finishing move, the F-5. As the figure retreats through the crowd as security swarm after him, Hardy is left motionless in the ring. [B](F)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]The New LOD[/SIZE] ([I]Heidenreich and Road Warrior Animal[/I]) vs. [SIZE="4"]Hard As Nails [/SIZE]([I]TJ Wilson and Mike Swick[/I]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/GenericTagTeam01.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] for the BLW Tag Team Titles[/B][/CENTER] The first title match up in the promotion’s history was by no means a classic as The New LOD looked very off the pace at the start of the match with Hard As Nails taking advantage of this. Swick used his UFC skills to take control of the match, as neither of their opponents were ready for his in your face style of wrestling. It looked as though the new comers on the tag team scene were going to pick up a huge victory when Animal locked in an illegal choke hold on TJ Wilson. As the ref tried to break it up, Heidenreich nailed Wilson’s partner with the title belts. With the ref attending to Swick, Animal nailed Wilson with the title belts, knocking him out cold. Unfortunately the ref didn’t see this and when he turned round, he saw Animal covering Wilson and made the 3 count. [B](C)[/B] [B]Winner and new BLW Tag Team Champions[/B] – The New Legion Of Doom After the match we take a break but when we return, we see footage of The Coach interviewing Hulk Hogan backstage. Hogan grabs the mike and sens Coach back to the announcer’s booth. Hulk welcome the fans and thanks Brock and joint owner Ted Turner for giving the Hulkster one last chance to show the fans what it means to be a hero. What it means to be an icon. What it means to be a champion. “Goldberg, you might be one hell of a wrestler but brother, I’ve got one question for you; Whatya gonna do? Whatya gonna do when the crowd cheers Bill? Whatya gonna do when the Hulk builds up a little momentum Bill? Whatya gonna do when I hit the leg drop? Whatya gonna do Bill Goldberg? Whatya gonna do, When Hulkamania runs wild on you?!!?” [B](B)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Brock Lesnar vs. David Flair[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Annihilation – plain and simple. The crowd erupted as Lesnar made his long awaited return to wrestling in the ring as he came out, accompanied by his wife (formerly known as Sable) Rena Lesnar. Lesnar proved why Vince didn’t want him wrestling in the US for 10 years as he destroyed the second generation wrestler David Flair. There was absolutely nothing Flair could do to counter his opponent’s sheer power with Brock hitting two F-5’s and following this up with the Brock Lock. Flair was only just able to muster the energy to tap out with Brock slamming him to the mat after the match bell had been rung. [B](B-)[/B] [B]Winner[/B] – Brock Lesnar. [CENTER][B][B][SIZE="4"]Bill Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan[/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/Generic10.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] for the BLW World Heavyweight Championship[/CENTER][/B] Both wrestlers came out to a huge pop – when Hogan’s real American came on the crowd nearly went absolutely nuts. The match started with Hogan and Goldberg locking up very tentatively with both wrestlers showing a certain amount of respect for each other’s reputation. Goldberg got the upperhand, landing a serious of blows to Hogan’s stomach area. After a big slam to the mat, it looked like he was about to hit the Jackhammer only for Hogan to start fighting back. Despite Goldberg landing a number of blows, Hogan kept going before knocking Goldberg to the mat. Hogan started trying to get the crowd going but Goldberg went for the spear only to get a huge big boot to the face. Hogan went for the leg drop and got the cover, only for Goldberg to kick out! Hogan picked Bill up and looked to hit another Big Boot only for Goldberg to duck it, bounce off the ropes and nail Hogan with the spear, knocking the referee down in the process. Aware that the referee wouldn’t be able to make the count, Goldberg set Hogan up for the Jackhammer only for him to be attacked from behind by two wrestlers, knocking Goldberg down, allowing Hulk to hit another leg drop and get the victory as the referee had seen the outside interference. [B](B+)[/B] [B]Winner and new BLW World Heavyweight Champion[/B] – Hulk Hogan After the match the two workers again head back into the ring, tossing Hogan out of it. One of the workers – Jim Neidhart signals to the back as the other – Teddy Hart locks in the Sharpshooter on Goldberg. Out from the back comes Bret ‘the hitman’ Hart who smiles from the top of the ramp as Goldberg frantically taps out and struggles to break out of the hold. [B](C+) [/B] [SIZE="5"][CENTER][B]Overall.[/SIZE][/B] Rating – [B]B[/B]. Viewers – [B]106[/B]. Attendance – [B]1,000[/B]. Financial - [B]-$14,000[/B][/CENTER] Very happing with the night, although I was a little disappointed by the debut of the mystery worker who attacked Jeff Hardy. For the record the identity of this man is someone who was seen in tough enough who is very imposing – so his debut in the promotion would have generated a similar reaction to Lesnar’s when he debuted in the WWE. He was the only signing which didn’t deliver with Goldberg getting a particularly good reaction from the crowd.

Interesting show and Interesting Roster. All matches would have been great to see and I'm definitely going to keep reading this one.. why? Because you got Bret Hart! hahah.. no but seriously, any diary with Bret has me reading. Good Job though, I'm glad Brock destroyed Flair, that would have happened in real life anyways! Hardy V Storm would have been a good high-flying match, interesting to see what happens with these two.. as for the Main Event, there was a bit of a mistake you may not have picked up on, you called Goldberg Brock by accident, might wanna switch that. The match itself was great, brought back WCW memories... The Hart-Foundation was un-expected but interesting. I hope they weren't helping Hogan however, because Hogan and Bret dislike each other realistically and my guess is that bret wouldn't work with him, but anyways, if they were only attacking Goldberg for the sake of Goldberg himself, then that's awesome hahah.. Like I said, Awesome show and keep up the good work, you got a reader!

[I]OOC - Thanks for the comments, my bad with the spelling mistake. And no, they weren't there to help Hogan. Tried to keep the roster being a realistic mix between people who genuinely hate Vince and those that were loyal to ted turner (backstory). Think the intial roster ties in with this quite nicely.[/I] [B][SIZE="5"]Official BLW press release[/SIZE][/B] Next weeks main event has been booked featuring new BLW World Heavyweight Champion, Hulk Hogan, taking on BLW’s newest signing Chavo Guerrero. Chavo, having been recently released from the WWE due to differences with Vince, is said to have welcomed the opportunity to try and get back at Vince by joining this upstart promotion. It is, however, unclear as to whether or not Hogan’s title will be on the line in the match up with it being reported that a decision is likely to be made at the last minute. Another massive match will feature owner, Brock Lesnar, taking on the newest debutant for the promotion – Devon Strong. Whilst Strong is a competent wrestler, Lesnar’s destruction of David Flair last week must surely leave Strong with a lot to think about. [B][SIZE="4"]FANS VIEW[/SIZE][/B] The title match will definitely be interesting. Whilst a Guerrero title victory seems unlikely, where the promotion are going with this seems strange. A Guerrero / Hogan feud, whilst being something out of the norm, just doesn’t feel right. With Goldberg seemingly locked in a feud with Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar seems to be the only man with the standing to be pushed into a feud with Hogan. Having said this, the lack of Lesnar showing any interest in the title belt suggests this may not be the case and the promotion may well be going for the Chavo / Hulk angle.

[B]Friday, Week 2 September[/B] [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]Hey Stoopid[/CENTER][/B] [/SIZE] [I][CENTER]live from the Mayan Theatre[/CENTER][/I] The show is kicked off with Austin and The Coach talking about the massive main event for the night – Hogan taking on Chavo Guerrero – for the BLW World Heavyweight Title! “That’s right, the title is at stake tonight and that’s the bottom line cause Stone Cold – and the little son a b**** next to him – said so!” [B](A)[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]John Walters vs. Mike Swick[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Walters used every dirty trick to try and get the victory, rakes to the eyes, holding a submission hold after the opponent reached the ropes, everything. Swick took this all in his stride, refusing to let up in a vicious assault with him using a series of kicks to the body, knocking the wind out of his opponent. Swick got the victory after locking in the Swickotine Choke, with Walters tapping out pretty quickly. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Winner[/B] – Mike Swick. Swick is celebrating when the unknown wrestler runs in and absolutely destroys Swick, leaving him down on the mat gasping for breath. [B](F)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]David Flair vs. Jeff Hardy[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Again Hardy was very impressive, showing a complete disregard for his safety. Flair looked overawed by his opponent’s high flying abilities and a little intimidated by how much the crowd got behind Hardy from the beginning. After Flair got knocked out of the ring, Hardy went straight to the top rope and hit the Swanton Bomb off the top rope onto Flair. Hardy then rolled Flair back in the ring and got the 3 count. [B](C)[/B] [B]Winner[/B] – Jeff Hardy. [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Brock Lesnar vs. Devon Strong[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Whilst Strong proved to be a tougher opponent than Flair last week, Lesnar again showed an intensity that hadn’t been seen whilst he wrestled in Japan. Every time Strong tried to build up momentum, Lesnar would hit a high impact move and end the fightback. Brock hit the F-5 on Strong and went for the cover only for Strong to kick out. This infuriated Brock even further as he locked in the Brock Lock and forced Strong to tap, although it was some time before Lesnar released the hold. [B](B)[/B] [B]Winner[/B] – Brock Lesnar. New BLW interviewer Todd Grisham is seen backstage interviewing Bill Goldberg’s opponent for the night, Johnny Storm. Grisham announces that Goldberg was unavailable for comment but he was going to provide the next best thing – an interview about Bill. Storm promises that tonight, Goldberg is in for a rude awakening - This is a Storm Warning! [B](D)[/B] Straight after this we are taken to Goldberg in his locker room getting ready for his match. Goldberg comments that the reason he didn’t accept Grisham’s offer to interview him is cause he can’t stand 2nd rate wannabes. That is exactly the reason why he can’t stand this new 2nd rate impersonater of a 2nd rate wrestler – Teddy Hart. Goldberg describes his as a poor mans substitute and promises to prove this if they choose to get involved in the match. [B](A)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Bill Goldberg vs. Johnny Storm[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Spear by Goldberg! Spear by Goldberg! The match began with Goldberg coming straight out and spearing Storm at the start of the match and going for the pinfall straight away. Storm managed to kick out, much to Goldberg’s annoyance. Goldberg tried to finish the match quickly but Storm showed a high resilience and didn’t give in, hitting a number of impressive high flying moves. With Storm building up a bit of momentum, Bret ‘the hitman’ Hart appeared at the top of the ramp, distracting Storm. When Storm turned round, Goldberg hit the spear and got the 3 count before jumping to his feet, ready for the attack that was coming. [B](C+)[/B] [B]Winner[/B] – Bill Goldberg With Goldberg ready facing Bret Hart motioning to him to get in the ring, Teddy Hart and Jim Neidhart ran into the ring from behind and attacked Goldberg. Whilst Goldberg managed to fight them off to begin with, Bret Hart ran into the ring with a chair and nailed Goldberg with it. Again Teddy Hart locked in the Sharpshooter on Goldberg as Goldberg tapped and tried to frantically break the hold. Officials swarmed the ring and fought this new faction off although the damage had clearly already been done. [B](C-)[/B] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Chavo Guerrero vs Hulk Hogan (c)[/B] [/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/Generic10.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]for the BLW World Heavyweight Title.[/CENTER][/B] Whilst Chavo came out to a reasonable pop, the crowd simply erupted when Real American came on and the BLW World Heavyweight champion made his way to the ring. Chavo new what was at stake here and with Hogan posing for the crowd, Chavo attacked him from behind, getting the upper hand. Hogan fought back and tried to nail Chavo with the big boot, only for Chavo to pull the referee in front of him with Hogan knocking the referee down. As Hogan tried to revive the referee, Chavo grabbed a chair and nailed Hogan with it. As the referee came to, Chavo covered him and got the a 2 count before Hogan kicked out. Hogan suddenly Hulked up, feeding off the cheering from the crowd, and begins landing a series of blows to Chavo. Hogan hits the big boot before following it up with the leg drop to get the 3 count. (B) [B]Winner and still BLW World Heavyweight Champion[/B] – Hulk Hogan After the match and Hogan’s usual celebration we see him making his way backstage to his waiting limo. On seeing Hogan approaching, the driver gets out to open the door for him. As Hogan’s about to get in, the driver smashes the door into Hogan, thus signaling that a beating for our champion was about to take place. The driver was brutal in his beating, throwing Hogan into the limo so hard that he smashed the glass window. With the beating over, the driver takes Hogan’s title with the camera panning up to the attackers face to reveal the attacker to be none other than TNA star and former WWE and ECW worker Rhino. The show finishes with Rhino walking into the night with Hogan’s title draped over his shoulder. [B](B)[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Overall[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Rating – [B]B-. [/B]Viewers – [B]100[/B]. Attendance – [B]1,000[/B]. Financial -[B]$15,000[/B][/CENTER] Pretty happy with the night, Justice Hall didn’t deliver again but everyone else did so I’m happy enough. Brock and Hogan keep on delivering which is good and the debut of Rhino went down very well. Looking at it, we’re gonna have two storylines which will carry the promotion and the success of these storylines will decide our success. The initial reaction to the Rhino attack was good and the crowd seem to be getting behind the Bret / Goldberg rivalry.

I'm glad you're making Hardy out the way you are because we all know he hasn't been as good since he left WWE. The way you are writing the show with Hardy reminds me of how good he can be, which is awesome, so keep up the good work with that. Walters V Swick would have probably been a really good match and may have gotten a better overal if they were more over. I bet the quality was great though; as for the after match attack, I'm not really liking this too much seeing as I didn't care much for this particular Tough Enough character, but who knows, maybe you can make it work. I'm happy Brock destroyed Strong, which we all knew would happen anyway, but I'm just saying... I like the way you're pushing Brock, kinda giving him his mean-streak back which is awesome. Although another minor spelling error :) hahah you called Strong Storm this time during the match but it's all good man. Once again I love the Bret/Goldberg storyline, we all know that bret is in horrible condition and would be lucky if he could actually crawl into the ring, but i dont care because the chair shot kicked ass :D hahah.. as for Rhino stealing hogan's belt, this is gonna be interesting to see where it's going to go.. Hogan/Rhino feud seems a bit uneasy but may work. KUTGW.

I loved the Hardys and if i could only sign matt i would but he's not gonna leave WWE for me. The whole tough enough guy is meant to be a re run of Brock's intial run in when he broke into the main stream - he's the only guy i could find who's stats are in any way close to Brocks. It'll take until the end of the month to see where the Rhino story is going, and yes in the real world he would destroy Hogan but after watching Hogan Knows Best I just can't do it to the old man week in week out.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Official BLW Press Release[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] This weeks Hey Stoopid event is likely to be heavily focused upon the tag team division. The New Hart Foundation of Teddy Hart and Jim Neidhart will make their in ring tag debut as they take on the newly formed Team Extreme comprising of Jeff Hardy and Johnny Storm. Hardy has stated that he has been extremely impressed with Storm’s high flying moves and has taken the opportunity to mentor him. Another highly anticipated tag match will see the New LOD take on an unnamed tag team for the BLW tag team titles. Other then the tag team highlights, the singles highlight of the night will feature new signing Rhino make his in ring debut against, second generation hopeful, David Flair. Flair’s fortunes haven’t improved since he signed for the promotion, with him being on the losing end of a number of beatings. He will have to be hoping that he can turn this around at the event or face a beating from the man beast Rhino. It will also be interesting to see whether or not Rhino still has the title that he stole from Hulk Hogan. With Hogan not scheduled to appear, luckily for Rhino, he will not have to worry about any outside interference during the match. Other matches booked for the night include Brock Lesnar taking on John Walters and Chavo Guerrero taking on Devon Strong.

[B]Friday, Week 3 September 2007[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Hey Stoopid[/SIZE][/B] [B]live from the Universal Studios Orlando[/B][/CENTER] The show begins with Bret Hart, Teddy Hart and Jim Neidhart coming to the ring. They announce that over the past 2 weeks they have witnessed the evolution of wrestling – the turning point that people will identify as the time when wrestling changed. Hart announces the forming of a new faction so powerful, that it will shake the wrestling world to its foundations – the New Hart Foundation. The first target for this foundation is non other then the man who robbed the world of the greatest in ring worker ever - Bill Goldberg This man ended Bret's career and it is time for Goldberg's career to be ended. And tonight, when the New Hart Foundation take on Team Extreme, Goldberg will see just how serious a threat they are. [B](C)[/B] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Chavo Guerrero vs. Devon Strong[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]The referee had one hell of a hard job trying to keep control of this match, both wrestlers simply couldn’t stop trying to cheat. Neither would release submission holds, both would try and trap the other in the ropes and beat the hell out of each other. The referee did well to let the match go on for as long as it did but when both wrestlers hit blatant low blows at the same time the referee was left with only one option to call the draw, as both wrestlers rolled around in agony clutching their [B](C)[/B] [B]Winner[/B] – draw – Double DQ Out of nowhere this unknown monster jumped the ring and attacked the workers in the ring, tossing the referee and Devon Strong out of the ring. He then his the F-5 on Chavo Guerrero before jumping back into the crowd and making his way out of the arena as security chased after him [B](B-)[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Team Extreme [/SIZE](Jeff Hardy and Johnny Storm) [SIZE="4"]vs. The New Hart Foundation[/SIZE] (Teddy Hart and Jim Neidhart)[/CENTER][/B] With the New Hart Foundation accompanied to the ring by Bret Hart, the numbers game was always going to be in their favour. Both teams had one experienced wrestler and one new comer to the scene and this was seen throughout the match. Whilst Hardy and Neidhart looked to slow the match down, Teddy Hart and Johnny Storm went all out, exploding out of the blocks before struggling with stamina. With Hardy starting to take control of the match, Bret Hart got involved and brawled with him outside the ring as T. Hart and Neidhart dominated Johnny Storm inside the ring. In the end, T. Hart locked in the Sharpshooter on Storm, making him tap out. (C-) [B]Winners[/B] – The New Hart Foundation After the match Bill Goldberg comes out to the top of the ramp. Goldberg apologizes to Hart for injuring him and ending his career – it’s something that still haunts him to this day. He then turns his attention to Teddy Hart, complementing him on the victory. After he’s done with the pleasantries, he then states that if they don’t stop interfering in his business, pretty soon he might have to do to son as he did to father – end his career before its even started. [B](B+)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Brock Lesnar vs. John Walters.[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] In yet another domination by Brock, Walters wasn’t able to put up any resistance and Brock took advantage of this hitting 3 F-5s in a row. Not content to simply go for the pin, Brock locked in the Brock Lock, forcing his opponent to tap. After getting the victory, Brock slammed his opponent hard into the turnbuckle, adding insult as well as possible injury. [B](B-)[/B] [B]Winner[/B] – Brock Lesnar. Todd Grisham is seen backstage where he states that he couldn’t use his sources to discover the identity of the tag team title challengers, but he could get an interview with the tag team champions – The New Legion Of Doom. The New LOD proceed to taunt Grisham a fair amount before stating that tonight, they will send this new tag team straight back to where they came from – the tag team scrap heap in the sky! [B](C-)[/B] After this we are taken straight to Maria – BLW’s newest interviewer. She announces that the management have asked her to unveil the newest tag team signing and title challengers – Too Cold. Scotty 2 Hotty and Grand Master Sexy make their way to the ring and correct the dippy announcer who announces the newest tag team signing to be… Too Cool. [B](C-)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]New LOD[/SIZE] (Heidenreich & Road Warrior Animal)[SIZE="4"] vs. Too Cool[/SIZE] (Scotty 2 Hotty & Grand Master Sexy)[/B] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/GenericTagTeam01.jpg[/IMG] [B]for the BLW Tag Team Titles.[/B][/CENTER] With Too Cool already in the ring, the New LOD made their way to the ring, not seeming particularly impressed with their opponents. Right from the start they took control of the match, isolating Sexy in the corner, pummeling the hell out of him. They began to taunt the crowd whom kept trying to get behind Too Cool. This lack of concentration led to be their downfall as Sexy knocked his opponents down and made the hot tag to Scotty. Scotty cleaned house, hitting the worm on Heidenreich. Before he could get the pin, Animal tried to hit a big move on him only for Scotty to counter, leaving Animal down on the mat and Sexy to hit the Too Cool Leg Drop and get the pinfall. Cue dancing. (C+) [B]Winners and new BLW Tag Team Champions[/B] – Tool Cool. [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]David Flair vs. Rhino[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] No one really cared when Flair made his way to the ring but the boos that accompanied Rhino to the ring were something else. Rhino came out with the BLW World Heavyweight Title proudly draped over his shoulder. Right from the start of the match, Rhino proved that he is one of the most dangerous wrestlers in the US at the moment, hitting a number of hard hitting moves on Flair. Rhino tossed Flair out of the ring and threw him into the steel steps, pummeling him out side of the ring before tossing him back inside. As Flair stumbled to his feet, Rhino stalked him before hitting The Gore and picking up the pinfall. (C+) After the match, all of a sudden Real American hit out on the speakers and the crowd erupted; turning their attention to the stage. As Rhino stared at the stage no one came out. As Rhino turned round he was suddenly hit with a Stunner from Austin who had made his way to the ring from the announcers booth whilst everyone was distracted by the music. Austin took the title off Rhino and took the microphone and stated that “now little old Hulk Hogan called me from hospital last week, all bandaged and all, and asked the rattlesnake for a favor – to get his title back from that son a b**** Rhino. Now Stone Cold doesn’t really like Hulk Hogan and you’ve gotta be asking why I agreed to do his dirty work? Well, Hogan offered me a whole lot of beer to get the job done and I just plain can't stand Rhino as well, so here it is, Austin doing the old man’s dirty work for him. Now, next week Hulk will get his title back, just as long as he holds up his side of the bargin, and that’s the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!” before he downed a couple of beers and celebrated with the fans. [B](A)[/B] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Overall[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER]Rating – [B]C+ [/B] Viewers – [B]100[/B]. Attendance - [B]1,000[/B] Financial - [B]-$11,000[/B][/CENTER] Very happy with the show. Despite the apparent ratings slide, it was always going to level out at about this point although I’d be surprised if next week’s show wasn’t B quality. Finally changed the sort of angle I was using for the unknown superstar which explains his identity. The debut of Too Cool went down well with the outcome of their match causing a bit of a shock. Of course this was matched by Austin attacking Rhino to get the title belt off of him, which I don’t think many people will have seen coming.

I definitely didn't see Austin attacking which was an amazing idea, good job. I'm hoping that next week Hogan doesn't have his beer so Austin stunner's him and keeps his belt hahah.. good show though seriously, I like the tag team with Hardy & Storm, they'll work out great as will the new Hart Foundation. Really sweet idea to team up Teddy & Neidhart. As for the Too Cool debut, well... that was Cool. I think it's pretty sweet how you job Flair hahah.. maybe you can job him until a hardcore title is brought in, then he could dominate :D hahah.. KUTGW dude.. you actually inspired me to create my own diary, I'm gonna be starting it soon. Thanks dude :)

[B][SIZE="5"][CENTER]Official BLW Press Release[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Following last weeks altercation between Rhino and Steve Austin, Austin is scheduled to hand the title over to Hulk Hogan on this weeks Hey Stoopid. In a massive match up booked for the night, Stone Cold Steve Austin has agreed to come out of retirement for one night only, taking on Rhino in singles action. Has Austin agreed to one match too much, or will the man beast Rhino simply fail to cope with an angry rattlesnake? Ahead of Under My Wheels, it has been announced that Rhino will be facing Hulk Hogan for the BLW World Heavyweight Title so Rhino will have to make sure he doesn’t pick up an injury when facing Austin at the match Other matches booked for the night include Jeff Hardy taking on Chavo Guerrero in singles action and former BLW Tag Team champions, The New Legion Of Doom will take on Hard As Nails in tag team action. It has been announced that at Under My Wheels on Sunday, Week 4 Septemeber, The New LOD will take on Too Cool in a title rematch and the team will be looking to build up some momentum ahead of this match up. Brock Lesnar has also been scheduled to take on Johnny Storm in singles action. Also scheduled to take place is an interview segment hosted by BLW announcer Maria featuring two of the biggest names in wrestling – Bret ‘the hitman’ Hart and Bill Goldberg. This is the angle that all of the wrestling world have been looking forward to for years and it will finally take place, this Friday.

[B]Friday, Week 4 September 2006[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Hey Stoopid[/SIZE][/B] [B]live from the Mayan Theatre [/B][/CENTER] The show begins with Austin standing in the ring with the BLW World Heavyweight Title draped over his shoulder waiting for Hulk Hogan to make his entrance. Real American blasts out as the crowd erupt and Hulk makes his way down to the ring. Austin says that whilst it was a privilege to to take out that Son a b**** Rhino, he wants his beer. Hogan tries to take the mike off Austin who backs away and says, first I get the beer, then you get your god damn title. Hogan signals to the back as 10 assistants come to the ring, each carrying two crates of beer. Austin, satisfied with Hogan holding up his end of the barrier, prepares to hand over the title when, right on queue, Rhino jumps the railings. The Man Beasts heads into the ring and Gores Austin, making a hasty exit before Hulk can get his hands on him. As Hulk helps Austin up, Austin looks p*****. He takes the mike and says that if this is what he gets for helping Hogan out, then this is the end of the line for the two of them. He then addresses Rhino and states that was the biggest mistake of his life, whilst Hogan picks up his title off the mat. [B](B+)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Chavo Guerrero vs. Jeff Hardy[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A very solid all round match with Hardy again looking very fired up, going all out to get the victory. Every time he began building up momentum however, Guerrero cheated to get the upperhand and slow his opponent down. However, Hardy kept coming, refusing to allow Chavo’s cheating to put him off his game. In the end, Jeff hit the Twist Of Fate and followed it with the Swanton Bomb off the top rope and got the pin. [B](C+)[/B] [B]Winner [/B]– Jeff Hardy We see David Flair walking backstage, despondant with his recent losing streak. Out of nowhere this unknown monster attacks him, F-5ing him onto the solid concrete floor. He then takes the mike reveals himself to be Justice Hall – a former tough enough contestant screwed out of a place in glory by McMahon’s meddling. He announces that at Under My Wheels on Sunday, we will make his debut when he takes on David Flair in a no DQ match up. [B](C-)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Hard As Nails vs. The New Legion Of Doom[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The last time these two teams met, the New LOD cheated to win the tag team titles and in this rematch, Hard As Nails looked to be out for revenge, taking control of the match up from the start of the match with Swick in particular hitting a series of vicious kicks on Heidenreich’s ribs. In the end Wilson got the victory after hitting the Rolling Stampede on an already softened up Heidenreich and got the pinfall. [B](C)[/B] [B]Winners[/B] – Hard As Nails [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Brock Lesnar vs. Johnny Storm[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Storm again showed the potential that Jeff Hardy had seen in him, hitting a number of high flying moves early on in the match which Lesnar wasn’t prepared for. Despite being knocked out of his stride, Lesnar regained his composure and began the beating of Storm. As Storm tried to hit his finisher, Lesnar court him and locked in the Brock Lock, making him tap. As opposed to previous weeks Lesnar simply released the hold, looking as though he wasn’t going to inflict any more damage as a sign of respect. Nope, Lesnar simply wanted to hit the F-5, leaving his opponent down and out. (B+) Winner – Brock Lesnar. [B][SIZE="4"]The interview everyone’s been waiting for – Bill Goldberg and Bret Hart.[/SIZE][/B] Bill comes out first and takes his seat, ready to be interviewed by Maria. Maria asks Goldberg to talk through the injury that he inflicted on Hart and for his reaction to ending his career. Goldberg says that it was a move that went wrong. A move he’d hit hundreds of times before without inflicting injury and couldn’t understand what went wrong that fateful day. He said that move replayed in his mind every time he went to sleep, wishing it hadn’t happened. He finishes by saying that it happened, and that was something he couldn’t change and now it was time to move on and end this petty vendetta. On hearing this Bret Hart comes out to a huge pop. Hart stops Maria before she can say anything and points to the titatron as footage of the career ending move plays. The video then plays footage of Hart winning the WWF title and all of his various successes. After this he shouts at Goldberg that that’s what he should be doing now. Winning titles, headlining events, not managing and conducting promos. Hart states that his new look Hart Foundation is going to finally bring about the payback that Goldberg deserves. Goldberg is a p*** poor wrestler and a p*** poor excuse for a man – it’s taken him all these years to finally say sorry! He should be ashamed of himself – and all the fans should be ashamed for cheering him!” Hart gets to his feet, looking as though he’s about to attack Goldberg despite it becoming clear that his outburst has taken its toll on his physical condition. Maria jumps in the way and orders Hart out of the ring. She says she has official backing from the joint owner of the promotion, Ted Turner, to have Hart suspended if he lays a finger on Goldberg tonight. Grudgingly Hart leaves the ring, with Goldberg visibly moved by Hart’s outburst. [B](B)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Rhino vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] The only way to follow up that segment was with the return from retirement by the rattlesnake who got a huge pop from the crowd as his music hit and he made his way to the ring, really milking the crowd. He hit the stunner straight away and went for the cover only for Rhino to kick out after a 1 count. Austin tried to keep the momentum going but Rhino fought back, using his vast reserves of energy and power to out do Austin. The match ended up being a brawling affair as they traded a series of blows to each others heads. When Austin got knocked down, Rhino looked set to deliver The Gore to Austin only for Real American to hit the speakers as Rhino as the crowd erupted and Rhino turned to the stage, ready for Hogan to attack. Again, Stone Cold took his opportunity to get the victory and hit the stunner, getting him the 3 count as the crowd went wild. [B](A)[/B] [B]Winner[/B] – Stone Cold Steve Austin After the match as Austin celebrates, with it becoming clear he used Hulks music as a distraction again, Rhino nails Austin with The Gore. He goes underneath the ring and sets a table up in the corner, ready to Gore Austin again, straight through the table. Suddenly Hogan’s music hits as he comes running to the ring to scare off Rhino. Hulk holds Austin’s hand up in victory when out of nowhere, Austin stuns the Hulkster before getting the beers out and downing several as the fans go crazy. [B](A)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Overall[/SIZE][/B] Rating – [B]B+. [/B]Viewers – [B]107[/B]. Attendance – [B]1000.[/B] Financial - [B]-$13,000[/B] Ok, we’re gonna need to ask Ted to dip into his vast cash reserves soon and I’m a bit disappointed with the viewing figures. I know we aren’t that popular but put Austin in a wrestling match against Rhino and more than 107 people will tune into that station. I know I should be giving Rhino these victories but I thought it would be cool to get Austin in the ring again and couldn’t let a man of his reputation do the job. [I]OOC - been drinking alot (just getting into character writing Austin's segments) whilst writing this so i'm excused for any spelling mistakes this time ok![/I]

Awesome show, I loved Austin stunning Hogan.. As the show was going on, I didnt think we would see it, but instead you make me read the whole thing to see it happen at the end.. hahah awesome job dude. I love the storylines and I cant wait for the next post. A bit pissed that Rhino kicked out after 1 on a move that is supposed to be a knock-out, but hey it's ok! As for the Hart/Goldberg storyline ... wait for it ... Aweomse! hahah, like it a lot dude, everything seems awesome. KUTGW

[B][SIZE="5"]Official BLW Press Release[/SIZE][/B] [B]The end of the month showpiece event is here – [SIZE="4"][U]Under My Wheels[/U][/SIZE].[/B] With it being a very hectic opening month for the promotion, many of the matches weren’t booked until only a couple of days before the event is scheduled but what an action packed night it’s going to be. The BLW Tag Team titles will be on the line as The New LOD take on the reigning champs of Too Sexy. The rematch was granted after Too Sexy defeated The New LOD two weeks ago on Hey Stoopid. Another tag match will feature the New Hart Foundation taking on a new look Team Extreme. Team Extreme leader Jeff Hardy has decided to focus upon his singles career for the time being but will not abandon his protégé and has convinced the management to sign ROH competitor Jack Evans to team up with Johnny Storm. Following Bret Hart’s outburst last week, it remains to be seen what Hart's mental state is. Following recent attacks, Justice Hall will make his first in ring appearance for the promotion as he takes on David Flair. A lot is expected of Hall and the pressure will really be on him to deliver. This brings us to the massive BLW World Heavyweight Title match featuring Hulk Hogan and Rhino. The big question – will Steve Austin get involved in the match? Can Hulkamania keep going or will Rhino prove to be too tough for the biggest icon in wrestling. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B][U]Card[/U][/B][/SIZE] Too Cool (c) vs. The New LOD (BLW Tag Team Titles) Team Extreme vs. The New Hart Foundation David Flair vs. Justice Hall Hulk Hogan vs. Rhino (BLW World Heavyweight Title)[/CENTER]

Pretty sweet card. You'll probably get more predictions if you make your card prediction friendly; meaning by putting the list of matches at the bottom of your post. Just trying to help ya out. Too Cool to win V LOD. They can't lose the title this soon IMO, plus.. they're Cool! In an awesome match, I say the new Hart Foundation will go over Team Extreme. Although Jack Evans freaking rocks, it just makes sence for HF to go over. Obviously, Justice is gonna kick the hell out of David. Face it, David's gotten killed against brock & Rhino ... If he beats Justice, well I guess Justice is already ruined himself. And the final match. Should be interesting, I say Austin helps Hogan win, then after the match Hogan and Austin shake hands.. only to be Stunnered again!! hahah, I'm so bad.

[B]Sunday, Week 4 September 2006[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Under My Wheels[/SIZE][/B] [B]from the Deer Park Community Centre (Tri State)[/B][/CENTER] The show is kicked off with some hugely impressive pyros as Alice Cooper’s Under My Wheels is played. The action cuts straight to the announcers booth where The Coach and Austin discuss the title match up tonight. Austin calls Rhino a “god damn son of a b**** who’s in line for a serious beating tonight, along with Hogan, and that’s the bottom line, cause Stone Cold Said So!” [B](B+)[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]David Flair vs. Justice Hall[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] In a massively one sided affair, Justice Hall absolutely destroyed Flair, in a very similar way to how Brock Lesnar destroyed Flair on the first show in the promotion’s history at the start of the month. From early on it was clear that Hall was the victor but he refused to go for the cover, even after hitting the F-5. Instead, he tossed Flair out of the ring and F-5ed Flair into the steel upright supporting the ring, badly injuring Flair’s knee. It was only then that Hall went to finish the match, rolling Flair into the ring and getting the cover. [B](E)[/B] [B]Winner[/B] – Justice Hall After the match, Hall again hoisted Flair up and hit another F-5 on him, before locking in a submission hold on Flair’s injured knee, causing more damage before officials can drag Hall away. [B](C-)[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Team Extreme[/SIZE] (Jack Evans and Johnny Storm) [SIZE="4"]vs. The New Hart Foundation[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Wow, what a match up this was. Despite Hardy being unable to attend the match up due to family commitments, his new signing looked very impressive with Jack Evans showing why he enjoys a growing reputation. Evans and Storm worked very well together, living up to their titles of being extreme. Teddy Hart meanwhile had to carry his tag team partner a lot as Jim Neidhart wasn’t up to the pace of the match. With Hart isolated in the ring as Neidhart was knocked out of the ring, Jack Evans went to the top rope, ready to hit his finisher only for Bret Hart to nail him with a chair with the referee distracted. T. Hart took the opportunity to lock in the Sharpshooter and get Evans to tap out, as Bret Hart prevented Storm from breaking up the hold. [B](C+)[/B] [B]Winners[/B] – The New Hart Foundation After the match all three members of The New Hart Foundation celebrate in the ring with Bret Hart hugging both members, clearly delighted with their victory. [B](C)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]The New Legion Of Doom vs. Too Cool (c)[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/GenericTagTeam01.jpg[/IMG] for the BLW Tag Team Titles[/B][/CENTER] Again Too Cool came out to the ring to a solid pop from the crowd, dancing their way down the ramp with the titles over their shoulders. From the start of the match the New LOD came straight at their opponents, looking to isolate Scotty 2 Hotty in their corner, meaning he was unable to make the tag. They used a number of blows to rib cage, winding Scotty and scoring a number of close pin counts. Eventually Scotty managed to break free and make the hot tag to Grand Master Sexy who cleaned house. Heidenreich eventually got the upperhand though and nailed Sexy with a powerbomb. Out of nowhere though, Hotty hit the facebuster and followed that up with The Worm to secure the pinfall as the crowd erupted. [B](C+)[/B] [B]Winners and still BLW Tag Team Champions[/B] – Too Cool After the match they dance like they’ve never danced before! [B](C-)[/B] Rhino comes out to his entrance music and motions to the back to cut the music. He then takes the mike and announces that on the authority of BLW owner Brock Lesnar, Stone Cold Steve Austin has been banned from ringside for the rest of the night. Austin isn’t happy about this but when several very large security guards make their way to the ring, Austin is escorted to the back and out of the arena. [B](B)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Hulk Hogan (c) vs. Rhino[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/Generic10.jpg[/IMG] for the BLW World Heavyweight Title[/B][/CENTER] The crowd boo like hell as Austin is led to the back but simply erupt when Hulk’s music is heard. Out comes the champion, looking very fired up, clearly focused on the task at hand. The start of the match is dominated by Hogan as he looks to keep the momentum going he built up at the start of the match. Rhino however fights back and a low blow, missed by the ref, allows Rhino to take control. Rhino hits Hogan with The Gore and the match looks over, 1,2..no, Hogan gets the arm up. Rhino looking very frustrated stomps on Hogan who begins to Hulk up and regains his footing before landing a number of blows to Rhino’s head. Hogan looks to be setting Rhino up for the big boot only for Rhino to counter with the Gore. 1,2… again Hogan kicks out. A third Gore looks in the making only for Hogan to hit the Big Boot out of nowhere. Hulk follows it up with the leg drop and got the 1,2,3 to retain the title in a match that Rhino dominated. [B](B)[/B] [B]Winner and still BLW World Heavyweight Title[/B] – Hulk Hogan. The crowd explode as Real American plays and Hogan celebrates for the crowd with his title belt. Out of nowhere, Brock Lesnar nails Hogan with a steel chair. Lesnar's wife, Rena (formerly known as Sable) runs into the ring dressed in referee gear and signals for the bell, signifying the start of a match. [B](A*)[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Brock Lesnar vs. Hulk Hogan (c)[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/Generic10.jpg[/IMG] for the BLW World Heavyweight Title.[/CENTER][/B] Hogan looked exhausted but credit to himself he didn’t give up, it was obvious the title meant a lot to him. Brock was too strong however and hit the F-5 to get the 1,2,3. Brock Lesnar is the new BLW World Heavyweight Champion as the crowd sound their disapproval. (B) [B]Winner and new BLW World Heavyweight Champion[/B] – Brock Lesnar Overall Rating – [B]B[/B]. Viewers – N/A. Attendance – [B]1000[/B]. Financial - [B]-$10,000[/B] Have to admit I was happy with the night’s ratings. Ok, Hall’s debut match wasn’t brilliant and neither of the Hogan matches got a B+ or A but it was still a good night and we got another popularity jump which is always welcome. Yes the last month has just been building to the Hogan / Brock feud. From now on I'm gonna distance Austin from his in ring action so he’s not gonna be involved in the feud, just wanted to remind everyone that he’s still got it in him to main event.

Interesting show, I never expected Brock to come out after and win however; it's a bit cheap really because this means that now anytime he loses the title he can do the same thing. Anyway, the show was good. Again, I hate Justice Hall, and dislike how you are giving him the F-5 into post storyline but it's your diary and you can do what you want. I just figured you could come up with something a bit more unique thats all. I dont mean to sound like Im bashing or anything, i'm just trying to help you out is all. The tag match would have been Godly and it was interesting to see Bret get involved. Evans & Teddy work so good together that the possibilities are endless. As for the tag title match, I wasnt a big fan, but Too Cool seem pretty cool :) Keep up the awesome work dude, I cant wait for the outcome.

The whole Justice Hall thing is meant to be a clone of Brock, given a massive winning streak and all. Just thought it would be interesting to do this considering this diary is all about Brock Lesnar Wrestling. The finisher move is just trying to illustrate this better. As for the tag title match, i've brought in both teams to add the star power in the initial few weeks (also a big Too Cool mark) to boost the popularity - which is the same reason we've got the likes of Austin and Hogan wrestling - they guarantee good ratings whilst we build up younger stars. As for the brock title match, you'll see. Appreciate the feedback, even if it's not as glowing as earlier

Hey man, I like reading and it actually has a bit of realism to it. I kinda get tired of the smaller promotions out of no where signing Bret and G-Berg and what not, but hell if they actually have a reason to join on this one. I like it keep it up. I have only 2 things to say. 1. I think it would be cool to see some fresh faces in their maybe in the dark matches or something. and 2. Please change the name of your TV Show, you may get better ratings becuz I don't think I would ever click on a show entitled "Hey Stoopid" if I were flipping through DirecTV :-\ :-) Goodjob man, and since it's a fresh one I don't have to read 10 pages to catch up. I'll check on this one from time to time :-)

all the big names brought in tie in relatively well with the back story (ie ted turner the financial backer and people unhappy with their times in the WWE.) As for the dark matches i don't put them in the write ups - you have to come to the show to see them, but if you really want them then i'll think about changing it. And the first couple of months the big names will take the fore to build up popularity with the newer names taking over later on. As for the tv show name, it's in the theme of running all events named after some musicians song titles - in this diary its Alice Cooper. Besides, i love the song, would make a great opening to any show.

Archived