When can I start looking for new work?

Do I have to wait for at least one of my 3 verbal contracts to be up or can I contact others before that. I want to finish my contracts without leaving early but don't want to be without 3 jobs at any one time, no lull in between. Is that possible?

[QUOTE=sphanlon]Do I have to wait for at least one of my 3 verbal contracts to be up or can I contact others before that. I want to finish my contracts without leaving early but don't want to be without 3 jobs at any one time, no lull in between. Is that possible?[/QUOTE] You have to either leave one employer or wait til the contract expires. When you try to talk to another promotion, they'll say 'sorry but we notice you're already working for blah blah blah' or something to that effect. So, I think you have to have a contract slot open by the time the pending decision from the new promotion comes up. So you could time it so that the day one contract expires, you sign one with the new promotion.

As Remianen says, you need to have a contract slot open by time the pending decision for the contract comes in. I tried to get a new job while I was working my notice for USPW (it was too tough there for my RTL) and I was told I had too many contracts still. But since your PPA notice is only 7 days, if you plan things ahead properly you can have a show with a promotion and sign for the new one 7 days later without any lull. You might even get a 4th paycheck for the month if your lucky :) Derek B - RTL is hard, but fun

[QUOTE=weirdo_man]They'll talk to you again the next day.[/QUOTE] I mistimed it and had a new offer while I was waiting the 7 days for the contract to expire....so I had to decline again. Thats what I get for getting distracted while playing.

Archived