[TWIX] Workers Complaining About Losing Matches/Promising to Put Others Over

After reading about the new feature whereby workers agree to put others over with a cheap finish, tainted win, etc, it got me thinking about another improvement to the workers being upset about losing matches or promising to put others over that would also give clarity about what the worker wants. My idea is that the worker can suggest a finish that they would agree to. So a worker might say, "I don't think I should be losing to Elliot Thomas but I wouldn't complain if I was kept strong, protected, and it was a cheap win." or "I don't think I should be losing to Elliot Thomas but I wouldn't complain if I was kept strong OR it was a cheap win." Of course, you would still have workers who wouldn't want to put someone over and the player doesn't have to do as the worker asks if they want to job someone out. This could bleed into worker promises as well. Aaron Andrews might give a promise to put over Killer Shark but only if he's kept strong. This portion of the suggestion would help newer players to understand what they need to do to get less over workers some momentum while also improving clarity for what the game is expecting.

A further expansion on this might be to include other things that the worker wants as an expectation/promise to the worker (though, that would understandably be a much bigger change). These future considerations might be to be added to the booking committee or a one time cash bonus, win X title within Y months, or hire someone. And if that promise isn't fulfilled in a timely manner, the worker gets more upset than if they had just been booked to lose the match in the first place. That would make the game much more dynamic and give more booking considerations to the players.

• Like 4