General AI Generated Content Thread

On 9/25/2024 at 2:37 AM, JayBGames said:

Here's a few more. Creating new ones as I progress through year 1. Long-time member of GDS and playing TEW since 05, and AI has made this so much more fun and easier. Hope you guys enjoy these as well. More to come. 

Brawl Out.jpgPsycho Circus.jpgTour of Terror.jpgRoad To Brawl Out.jpg

these are amazing what prompt did you use to get these, these are the best ones I can make lol

_9aceaa95-8ef1-4c6e-80cd-e632d0704ff9.jpg

OIG2.jpg

OIG1.jpg

Edited by blk_junior
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, blk_junior said:

these are amazing what prompt did you use to get these, these are the best ones I can make lol

_9aceaa95-8ef1-4c6e-80cd-e632d0704ff9.jpg

OIG2.jpg

OIG1.jpg

My normal prompt is:
"make a logo for a wrestling event called "Insert name here" with a dark background and a size of 500 x 500"

If i have a really good idea of what the logo might look like I might use 

"make a logo for a wrestling event called "Insert name here" with a theme of (example would be tropical theme) and a dark background and a size of 500 x 500"
or
"make a violent logo for a wrestling event called "insert name here" with the colors red and orange on a dark background and a size of 500 x 500"

OH and if the lettering on the logo comes up too small, you can also add "in dominant lettering" to your prompt.

Here's a tip if you're using chatgpt. If you click on the image it generates, in the top right after you click it it will give you the exact prompt used to create the graphic. I like to leave my descriptions vague to see stuff I wouldn't normally think of. 

I use 500 x 500 just to make sure it looks good and any size works, but if you plan on using it for TEW keep it a square shape and after you approve of it you can ask the chat to "resize to 150 x 150 and make a jpg"

While I'm here I'll drop some new logos. Need to come up with better ideas for names and logos to try and get more unique ideas, but they still look good. 

Battle For Sapporo.jpgHoliday Heist.jpgSummer Ryze.jpg

Edited by JayBGames
  • Like 3

On 9/24/2024 at 3:31 AM, alpha2117 said:

It's funny I dont like it as Wolf but I like it ... Hawkins is Native American and I dont see that here but I do see someone who looks like you could push him to the moon.

Wolf is Native American?! I completely missed that.

13 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Wolf is Native American?! I completely missed that.

99% certain he used to be ... I think Canon now has him being white.  

th?id=OIP.75Cw-4kglKc_HvTX5tscKAAAAA&w=150&h=150&c=7&qlt=80&bgcl=fffffe&r=0&o=6&pid=MultiSMRSV2Source

I think the old style always made him look Asian but often people with Native American roots do look vaguely Asiatic as they migrated across the old land bridge from Asia long ago.  

I may be misremembering but I was sure Wolf used to be presented as of Native American descent. 

Edited by alpha2117

18 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

99% certain he used to be ... I think Canon now has him being white.  

th?id=OIP.75Cw-4kglKc_HvTX5tscKAAAAA&w=150&h=150&c=7&qlt=80&bgcl=fffffe&r=0&o=6&pid=MultiSMRSV2Source

I think the old style always made him look Asian but often people with Native American roots do look vaguely Asiatic as they migrated across the old land bridge from Asia long ago.  

I may be misremembering but I was sure Wolf used to be presented as of Native American descent. 

Nicky Champion is Native American.

I’m pretty sure Wolf has always been Caucasian, but you’re right about his looking Asian in the original render. He was one of my toughest ones to rework because you’re trying to keep him looking like the original, but battling that 90+ sex appeal rating, whilst also keeping him looking 30-ish. Definitely a tricky character to hit all the marks on. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Nicky Champion is Native American.

I’m pretty sure Wolf has always been Caucasian, but you’re right about his looking Asian in the original render. He was one of my toughest ones to rework because you’re trying to keep him looking like the original, but battling that 90+ sex appeal rating, whilst also keeping him looking 30-ish. Definitely a tricky character to hit all the marks on. 

Oh for sure.  I think you did a good job.