Richard99, did you figure out where the money can be hex edited?

B470 0201 is a bit over 16 million. if your using hex workshop goto "tools" then "base converter" [IMG]http://www.zen21286.zen.co.uk/fm/snap0104.jpg[/IMG] change byte order to intel and data type to unsigned long (see screen shot) under decimal type the amount of money you want then under Hex it will tell you what that number is in hex, you can then type this into Hex Workshop.

[QUOTE=wooodaddy]help me dude with this hex edit money thing word for word please all my values are different.. I just downloaded the latest hex workshop and am having trouble :)[/QUOTE] Highlight the 8 digits to the right of the line number in the 20s (in Richard's screenshot, the line is 20 but yours might be 24 or 22 or whatever). Look in the little window on the bottom left under the 'Data Inspector' tab. It'll tell you what number those 8 digits represent in the game. This should be your money, so whatever amount of money you have in the game should be reflected in the data inspector window. Again, your digits might be slightly to the left of Richard's example so make sure the numbers next to 'unsigned long' in the Data Inspector tab correspond to the amount of money you had in the game at the time of the save. Then you edit it as Richard explained. If you don't know Hex, use the base converter tool if you don't want to add 16.937 million (I think) to your bank account ingame.

[QUOTE=Remianen]Highlight the 8 digits to the right of the line number in the 20s (in Richard's screenshot, the line is 20 but yours might be 24 or 22 or whatever). Look in the little window on the bottom left under the 'Data Inspector' tab. It'll tell you what number those 8 digits represent in the game. This should be your money, so whatever amount of money you have in the game should be reflected in the data inspector window. Again, your digits might be slightly to the left of Richard's example so make sure the numbers next to 'unsigned long' in the Data Inspector tab correspond to the amount of money you had in the game at the time of the save. Then you edit it as Richard explained. If you don't know Hex, use the base converter tool if you don't want to add 16.937 million (I think) to your bank account ingame.[/QUOTE] Thanks pal.... I really do thank you....:D

Archived