debut title shots

I'm in a couple regionals now, that seems to be where you start having to do some reasonably significant ladder climbing. By the way panix did you see my topic about trying to get into a national level fed? I wonder if you could advise me there; head over if you could.

soz Sphanlon, i took a look at that thread earlier and to be honest i have very little wrespi experience. I only ever player the demo of the 1st game and since i bought wrespi2 i have spent a lot of time working on the ORC mod. So all in all i have only played about 20 matches.

I also hold the TV titles at CWF and PNW ..... I get TV time baby... I have drastically increased in popularity ..... in 6 regions in the US and I'm only wrestling in 3, so my name is out there and my good looks don't hurt me either..... wooooooo.:)

[QUOTE=sphanlon]oh really? You seem so "hooked in" here, I would have never thought I've actually played more than you![/QUOTE] I am hooked! But i do get a kick out of helping others on here so i spend quite a bit of time making mods, cutting pictures, that sort of thing.

Archived