The MAW Discussion Thread

I am enjoying playing as MAW. I have appreciated hearing you guys share your experiences with them.

Any thoughts on who would be a good valet/manager/mouthpiece to hire on the heel and face side of things to give more ability to use classic manager storylines with this group? Looking for someone with good entertainment skills but that won't break the bank to bring in. Also considering what workers would be good to manage younger talent they mentor (Historian and Mitchel Aldred) seem to be the most obvious.

There are a couple workers on each side of the face heel divide that could use a mouthpiece to speak for them.

3 minutes ago, Doctor Crunch said:

Deanna Desire and Mya Catalan are both great young managers.

I have Desire as a new face manager and she is a great choice. Will have to check out the other one. Thanks!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BigDPW said:

I have Desire as a new face manager and she is a great choice. Will have to check out the other one. Thanks!

DeAnna can also be talked into becoming a color commentator.  I did this in 5 saves, her range usually ends up being 68-74 by the one year mark.  Obv, there's a pay increase if you use her in that capacity, but she's probably the most talented unemployed manager that won't leave for hiatus (Tabitha Lichfield is really good but usually takes acting roles, and that Padre guy the stand up from Mexico is actually really really good, but he'll leave to focus on stand up).

Streetz is a solid heel manager that can fit multiple different ideas, he's a hustler afterall, lord knows what he'll find himself partnered up with.

Edited by elmiticomark

28 minutes ago, BigDPW said:

She's also based in Texas. Good charisma and mic skills, great sex appeal, has the easily marketable trait and a stalwart personality. She's also English/Spanish bilingual. Just generally a great worker.