Signing a worker directly for child company

Good morning.

Is it possible to have ( like in tew 2016) a scroll list on the contract offer menu to assign directly a worker to main roster/ child company? For example, WWE rarely sign a worker for main roster but quasi exclusively for Nxt.

It will also allow to use the "complete all hiring" button during the development contract renew because, at the moment, if you use it, you will send all your dev worker in main roster and maybe vacate titles.

Also, is it possible to make that a worker loyal to a child company don't refuse to sign in the main company? In 2020, I take over a company with many loyal workers and I must go to the edit menu to directly change their loyalty to enable the renew offer.

Thank you to reading me and for your future answers.

Edited by adrien63190
Text error ( I am not English native speaker)

yeah it got removed from 2020. don't like it. gotta click more. so I sign a free agent in 2020 i can put them in "NXT" straight from the menu. now i gotta add them to main roster and send them down. PLEASE fix!

16 hours ago, beatingstuff88 said:

Guys this never got removed?? When they accept the contract offer and you have a child company you can tell them to immediately go there (qaw and smw are my dev companies)

image.png.cbd436ad04e41d689e83061d73df7877.png

Yes but in tew2016, it was at the offer that the list also appear ( just in the rigt of the contrat type list) and not only in the acceptance screen and influence about the wage of the contract accepted or not. With the actual, system, like I said, you are forced to click in "view contract" and you can't click on the accept all button and you are forced to go to each contract to set it