Clarity's AI Generated Render Request Thread

1 hour ago, alpha2117 said:

Quick question - which AI program are you using?  Have you tried it on more adventurous looks like masks, less conventionally attractive women, Exoticos etc.  I think we know that the AI is actually good at doing pretty and average looking people at this point and you clearly have the prompts nailed for that but I was wondering if you've pushed the envelope and if so what sort of results you ended up with.  Most people seem to feel that the programs struggle more when not delivering conventional looks.  I love the idea that these programs let a non natural artist like me give stuff a go but I am also more interested in the quirky side of things and was wondering how the tech you are using handles things like Masks, less conventionally attractive people and things like Exoticos (drag) 

I use Stable Diffusion, and I've got a number of checkpoints that I can use

cAnkpR6.jpg

The left half are the exact same prompt ('professional headshot photo of a man aged 30. Looks like Patrick Swayze wearing a jean jacket with a white band t-shirt, He has tattoos and very muscular with black quiffed hair and a mutton chops beard') but have all been put through those different checkpoints, and the bottom right hand image (of the 4) is the Checkpoint that I usually use. I have tried making Masks but the results are either a little Jason Voorhees, or wannabe superhero, and may need more exploring in the future to find something that words (it was struggling with luchador and even morphsuits)

Finally, it may just be the checkpoint that I use, but its appears to be incredibly hard to get unattractive people, and adding prompts like blotchy skin, skin imperfections, sunken eyes, dark circles only does so much. Push it so far, and it then goes Zombie with skin coming off