Restore 2020 worker screens

Is there any chance we could get an option to switch back to the TEW 2020 workers screen? On IX, there's just so much unused space. This means we have much less information to look at, instead needing to flick through the tabs to find what we need which is a pain when you're looking through a bunch of workers in one go. Where as before you could see everything you needed on one screen. It feels like a huge step backwards to me and far less intuitive.

Being able to see everything you need in one go was so much better and it was perfect how it was.

TEW IX vs TEW 2020

image.thumb.png.adb76221d194ee628b367c0e61947955.png

image.thumb.png.e0fd721c9da65a1015d069f77770a305.png

Edited by jaymeetee
  • Like 8

I like the idea of an overview screen added that shows the original view screen in TEW2020. Another idea I would like to add is putting the company banner on the “employ by” section to show what companies they are in. 

Personally I prefer the new worker screen, I like the fact that if i am looking at workers Pop i dont have to scroll down to see all the info, same with their skills, its a bit tedious to scroll through refs and have to scroll down on each one to see their Ref skill.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, The Otter said:

Personally I prefer the new worker screen, I like the fact that if i am looking at workers Pop i dont have to scroll down to see all the info, same with their skills, its a bit tedious to scroll through refs and have to scroll down on each one to see their Ref skill.

I've heard this repeatedly.

You could do this in 2020!

You could click on Skills or Popularity and be taken straight to a sub-menu showing all the skills (and more) and all the pop without having to scroll. The exact same functionality that you are advocating for here already existed, but no one seems to know this because no one seemingly found it useful or necessary.

The only thing that has changed is now absolutely none of that information is visible without clicking into a sub-menu.

10 minutes ago, Stingberg said:

I've heard this repeatedly.

You could do this in 2020!

You could click on Skills or Popularity and be taken straight to a sub-menu showing all the skills (and more) and all the pop without having to scroll. The exact same functionality that you are advocating for here already existed, but no one seems to know this because no one seemingly found it useful or necessary.

The only thing that has changed is now absolutely none of that information is visible without clicking into a sub-menu.

I am fully aware you can open these out to a sub menu.

What you cannot do is scroll through a list of ref's and see their referring skill. You can do this now without having to bring up a sub menu on each person, or scroll on each person, allowing a quick scan though entire lists of people to see specific skills and pops

• Like 2

The new one is sexier but actually requires more clicks.

Before we had two different displays using "Contracts" or "Roster", maybe we could get the old-style display back at least in the "Workers" section? Because it still takes a lot more time when you're looking for who you want to hire and you have dozens/hundreds of profiles to look at.

23 minutes ago, The Otter said:

I am fully aware you can open these out to a sub menu.

What you cannot do is scroll through a list of ref's and see their referring skill. You can do this now without having to bring up a sub menu on each person, or scroll on each person, allowing a quick scan though entire lists of people to see specific skills and pops

This.

The new screens are far from perfect, but I do certainly prefer them to 2020.

• Like 2