who are the ECW Road Agents and Booking Staff

[QUOTE=Michael Wayne]I don't think the backstage staff has been made public. I've even asked Forlan on this and he has no clue. I myself have searched online and found nothing.[/QUOTE] It was posted on several pages that Keirn and Malenko would works a road agents for WWECW

Announce Team: Joey Styles & Tazz. Ring Announcers: Jason Roberts Personality: Joel Gertner Personality: Lou D'Angeli Referee: Mike Posey Referee: Marty Rubalcaba Road Agents: Dean Malenko Writer: Paul Heyman Writer: David Lagana Writer: Chris DeJosephs Trainer: Larry Heck

[QUOTE=The Masterpiece]The bookers are Paul Heyman (Who actually writes every show) and Kevin Dunn and Vince McMahon (Who edit it).[/QUOTE] I don't believe he (Heyman) wrote any shows by himself and he is also no longer in charge of writing or booking.

[QUOTE=Sartagis]I don't believe he (Heyman) wrote any shows by himself and he is also no longer in charge of writing or booking.[/QUOTE] According to Metlzer, as of the last show, he is booking everything. The shows arn't how he would like them, because of McMahon and co., who edit them.

Archived