WTF? (Redux)

So...I'm T-Rex, and I edited my stats to start out younger and less popular. I was working for 4C and not getting booked, but Tank Bradley was working there. I befriended him with my eyes on a slot in DAVE eventually, thinking he could get me in if I became good enough friends with him. I got myself up to strong friendship level, and then today I see on the news ticker that "T-Rex gave an online interview yesterday and said that he and Tank Bradley are no longer close friends." I sure I wish I had been there when I crapped on a friend I had spent about $10,000 on. Maybe it's me...but I think maybe I should have had some sort of control over whether or not I wanted to break a friendship. It'd be fine if he didn't like me and he broke the friendship up, but this seems a little out of place. Now I'm stuck with Remmy Skye, who's busy hanging out in CZCW. Woo.

on my diary game i spent the cash on developing a strong friendship relationship with my real life best friend Matt Rook. A while later i went to check my friends list and he had dis-appeared. It turns out that KSW (where he was working at the time) had fired him and because of that our friendship had ended.

Heh, while I haven't had a friendship end, Mainstream Hernandez developed a strong friendship with me for on reason shortly after my brand new British wrestler began working for MAW because MOSC wasn't booking him... but yeah, I had a friendship appear without effort, not that I mean to brag :p

Archived